SURVIVOR

By Luv4_Ava

A Creepypasta and Jeff The Killer × Fem Reader [ 1 ] ~ This is truly a lost book, a book where anything comes... More

P A R T O N E: // Beginning of our lies //
//Dream of green//
//Morning sickness//
//Kindness is hard when you're asleep//
//Mail for none//
//Wheels//
//Somethings up//
//Bees hive//
//Red teeth//
//Red stains my soul//
//Build with a mind//
//Cold glass//
//Work more, Sanity less//
//Talking to a Ghost boy//
//Trust us//
//Wrong in the head//
//Help//
//protector//
//Crimson Paint//
//last time//
// Jolly Jack //
//Old Talk//
//Unigue//
//Talk with the unlucky//
//Man of my scars//
P A R T T W O: // To Deep in Sin //
• Part one • //White lies//
•Part Two• // Red lies //
// New soul //
// Shove me to the earth //
// Metal on my hands //
// pink rabbit//
// I can smell it on you //
// meat //
// Bloody Memories //
// Feast among the dead //
// Trippy //
•P A R T T H R E E• // The devils wish //
// Locked away //
PART ONE // The archer at the end of the point //
MORE • Headcannons and More skits :0•
PART TWO // Swim with Me //
// You smell of my cholone //
// Wishing //
// Aren't You a Lucky One //
// Eyeless Appetite //
// Mortality in Me and You //
•P A R T F O U R• // The monster in me //
P A R T O N E // I'm sorry to cut our game short //
P A R T T H R E E // Sharp Eyes //
P A R T F O U R // Changed //
// Home isn't a Thing Anymore //
E N D I N G P A R T O N E: // You are My Down Fall //
E N D I N G P A R T T W O : Survivor
E P I L O G U E : Monster.

P A R T T W O // Cold blades cut deeper //

111 4 0
By Luv4_Ava

Your POV

....

"AAAAHHHHH!" I let out a scream as I was tackled to the cement flooring, falling onto my stomach as  the creatures claws dug into my back with such force it felt as if a ton of knifes were dug into my flesh.

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF HER!" Isaac roared ahead of me, his shouts echoed off of the wall grew louder the closer he ran to my weak body, being held down by the eyeless monster. I flung my feet as I rolled onto my stomach, some of the man's slobber dripped down and onto my cheek as I flung my feet, trying to get a good kick at him and soon managed to kick him in the gut and off of myself.

I quickly stood to my feet, wide eyed as my heart pounded in my chest while adrenaline pumped through my veins.

I watched Isaac pick up a fallen brick that was coated in lime stone besides his bare foot, and chucked it at Jack's masked head. Ania brought her index finger to her lips as she shook, that's right, the monster couldn't see.

Sally was no where in sight, had she gotten scared and left?

I could hear running water coming down from the hall, the sound echoed off of the brick walls with intense excitement.

We were close.

My back stung as the blood seeped out of the gashes and melted into the cloth of my shirt, the others could smell it.

Now I saw what they saw, in their eyes, the way their mouths soon began to display their teeth waiting to pull at my flesh.

Ania soon mouthed out; 'We need to go.'

And we followed, almost gracefully and so quiet.

Quiet enough to hear the running from the opposite side of the hall,...

There were others.

Jeff.

My lower lip trembled at the thought of him, what would he do if he saw me? What would he do if he saw me, leaving him?

...

I didn't care, because if it were me he was running from he wouldn't care.

...

"I saved you, I helped you, Y/n." Jeff stepped closer, the woods was quiet with death.

The blood on his hands were fresh, they were of my friends.

I stayed silent, boiling with rage.

I turned, and took off sprinting off to the opposite direction of him in the woodland path. Resisting my urges, the urges to leap onto him like I did many nights ago and actually rip out his throat.

In the revenge for the others who layed dead due to his blade.

"Jeff." Jack grabbed his friends shoulder, holding him back from running after me.

"She doesn't want to be saved, don't save her."

....

We four were sprinting by now, down the musty hall with the blind man on our asses and the other two following almost to close behind him.

I wasn't thinking, my instincts that were hidden deep within my mind began to show themselves as my legs took my bleeding out body down the passage ways on command.

It was hard, because my instincts were used to being the chasers...not the runners.

"OH SHIT!" Sidney's screech echoed off of the walls, ringing inside my ears as I was put on higher alert than before. I heard running water, infact I saw it. The three of us stepped forward towards Sidney, my eyes widened as fear took over once more.

My hands began to shake at the sight below me, a fast moving river flowed below us as we were high up on the side of the large, rocky hill. We were far up north after all, it seemed we could never out run water.

"What the hell do we do?!" I trembled, looking up to Isaac who had a stern look on his sweaty face.
Behind us, the sound of three pairs of combat boots getting closer and closer with each second signaled we had to do something.

Do it, jump, you want to live free don't you?

I froze, my finger tips felt cold.

The voice didn't bounce off the limestone walls like the others did, instead, the familiar voice echoed inside of my porcelain skull. I felt my lower lip tremble, I knew what we had to do.

Sidney was about to run the opposite way, all of us could tell his plan was to fight off the killers which would never work.

His cold arm brushed up against mine as he passed, his dark blonde eyebrows furrowed with bravery...cowardly bravery.

"Don't." I whispered, his brown eyes flashed down onto my face as he came to a stop. Silence, is what I wanted to hear but instead it was the laughter from the smiling man, he knew he was getting closer.

The sound was crazed, loud and masculine, something that would make any human scream on command. Ania let out a choked sob behind me, ahead of myself was the poorly lit tunnel that would soon display our murderers if we didn't jump.

I licked my chapped lips, I hadn't even noticed my hand was rested on his arm. I tightened my grip on the flesh, keeping my gaze locked with the blondes. "We need to jump." I stated, something made me push him away as I turned towards the open space in the wall that led to the running river below us.

Ania's eyes were crazed as well, alike to all of ours as the stress of the situation drowned us in the tunnel. "Y/n? Isaac, Sidney, we do...come here." Her velvet like voice was soft, she reached out her pale hand towards me, gesturing for me to grab it.

Somehow, within those seconds we were all hand-in-hand, by the edge, ready to jump.

"Ohhhh? We're doing the all, 'Let's die together' thing?" I heard a taunting women's voice muse behind us, Sidney's grip on my hand tightened at the sudden voice. "Y/n? It's such a shame that our finest proxy has to die so soon, I actually liked you! But...in the end, your times up." She finished in a soft voice, the sound of her boots were quiet as she took a step forward.

It was hard not turning around to see our attacker, but it was better than looking her in the eyes...well eye while her blade would cut through my skin.

I forced myself to focus on the scene ahead of myself, the fog just drifting over the trees, the shady sky filled with murders of crows.

I never got why they called a groups of crows a murder, maybe it's because their murderers themselves? No, their scavengers. Is it because every time a murder happens, it's a fresh meal and the murder becomes a part of themselves?

Maybe.

"Oh no you don't you bitch! Y/n, come here." The voice I dreaded was heard behind myself, Ania's palm grew sweaty with fear. We both feared the smiling man, and probably for the same reasons.

They walked forward like dogs hearding sheep, slow and quiet.

"Y/n, come here please, don't run away...you promised you wouldn't leave me." An unknown voice spoke behind us, ah yes, the voice of a human. Not a smiling sadistic killer, it was the voice of the black haired boy that would hangout with me everyday's voice. 

But like B/f/n, that boy was gone.

Dead.

I took a step forward, away from the voice and towards the ledge with the others.

"Y/n, you know better than this...please, do you know how successful you can be here? You'll actually be worth something!" He continued.

It hurt.

The buzzing sprouted in the core of my brain, the blood traveled down and spilled out of my nose, sure to leave a stain on the dirty sweatshirt I was wearing...that was already coated in my blood.

I was growing light headed.

A low growl was heard from behind, and soon, so was the rushing water of the river below.

The air was so cold.

Isaac had jumped forward, bringing us with him, away from the eyeless demon and down into the rushing waters.

I lost grip with Ania and Sidney, and began to join forces with the rocks that crashed into my bones like daggers. Gurgled screams were heard, and the burning was felt in my heart and lungs.
More splashing was seen and felt, and most definitely heard, but at the sight of a shiny, sharpened knife my burning eyes widened as I struggled to climb to the surface.

My fingers clawed at the rocks, only to get dragged forwards with the current.

I tried digging my feet into the gravel of the river, but I only earned new and re-opened cuts. At this point, I wasn't thinking. I wasn't thinking of why I was fighting for my life, I wasn't thinking at all.

The only thing that crossed my mind was; The other people I had escaped with were floating besides me in the cold waters, and so were the killers.

I wasn't going to be some washed up body found at the edge of the woods, torn up by forest animals and named as an unknown victim to these killers. I was going to be a survivor, a survivor who spits in their attackers faces and looks them in the eyes as they take a seat in old sparky's lap.

That's what I was thinking.

I felt someone grip my arm, dragging me with them to the surface. *Cough* I spit up so much water that it burned my throat, my eyes burned with water. "Y/n! Keep swimming!" The males voice urged besides me, his black hair stuck to his forehead and dripped down his neck.

Isaac.

I didn't know why, in those moments, I hoped for it to be the other black haired man.

I saw Ania gripping onto a log as she pleaded to someone, anyone to just kill her. Sidney was on land trying to pull Ania out of the strong current, his face was scratched up as a few streams of blood dripped off of his chin. Isaac pulled me towards them in a hurry, once I could feel the sand below my feet I didn't hesitate to run to the pine covered shore.

Looking behind myself, the killers were no where in sight.

Had they drowned?

"We're immortal, we don't die until he wants us to."

I gulped away the large rock in my throat, only for it to push pack up in water form. I fell to my hands and knees and coughed up a large amount of sandy water as the pine needles in the mud began to dig into my palms. "Fuck! what do we do now?!" Sidney paced the oak tree that Ania was leaned on, her left eye was bleeding as the skin around it displayed a deep bruised cut.

Isaac pulled me back up to my feet, keeping his hand on my shoulder.

Why was he helping me?

Didn't he remember what I did?

What I ate?

"We should find a tall tree and clime to the top, there has to be an exit somewhere." Isaac furrowed his dark eyebrows, all of us were shivering due to the winter cold by now. "Yeah, plus I think we're safer in the trees other than the ground." I muttered, walking away from Isaac and began to observe the tall pines around us that swayed in the night.

It was then, that I began to feel the urging hunger in my mind and stomach, making me grab my belly in pain. "Y/n? Are you hurt?" Ania whispered, suddenly by my side. The other two men walked behind us, discussing possible opportunities of escape .

"Aw shit, Ania..." I groaned, my damp clothes made the cold ten times worse as I felt my fingers and toes begin to cramp up. "Guys? We should just climb this one...Y/n's not feeling alright." She turned back to the others, her eyebrows furrowed in worry.

Sidney looked over to Isaac for approval, and soon got it.

My mind began to slip, I could smell the blood on all of them...inside their bodies, so warm and sweet.

Did they feel this way too?

Before I knew it I was getting pulled up onto a high branch with Isaac as Ania and Sidney crawled up. We all huddled together, but that was probably the worst option yet.

I was putting them in danger.

....

Time Skip

....

Night had not washed away, and neither did the hunger.

It seemed that day light never came, or was even a thing in these woods. We would pass pages, the ones similar to the ones that Toby would always hold before going on "rounds" throughout the woods.

We were all walking in a group, I clutched my stomach in pain trying to push the smell away.
My leg had some how gained a limp, and my body felt ten times lighter.

I was done for, I needed to eat.

________

THERE DONE WITH THIS CHAPTER

I feel like people are done reading my shit for me just stalling and dragging on the story longer than it needs to be

Ugh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 744 18
*book 1* I was covered in my own blood "j-jeff...pl-please..st-op.." I said more like whispering I wasn't sure if he heard me breathing was really ha...
1.5K 35 47
A Creepypasta and Jeff The Killer × Fem Reader [ 3 ] ~ The books cover has been grown over with moss and dirt, hiding the words inside of it's fine p...
78.7K 2.2K 17
In this story we are taken into your life you are a sarcastic,fun loving girl with a bit of a swearing problem not that you care. You are about as no...
15.7K 471 64
(CREEPYPASTA/MH x READER ?PARODY?) It's 2019, your a teenager looking for an exciting summer with your Best Friend. While on the look out for change...