SURVIVOR

By Luv4_Ava

A Creepypasta and Jeff The Killer × Fem Reader [ 1 ] ~ This is truly a lost book, a book where anything comes... More

P A R T O N E: // Beginning of our lies //
//Dream of green//
//Morning sickness//
//Kindness is hard when you're asleep//
//Mail for none//
//Wheels//
//Somethings up//
//Bees hive//
//Red teeth//
//Red stains my soul//
//Build with a mind//
//Cold glass//
//Work more, Sanity less//
//Talking to a Ghost boy//
//Trust us//
//Wrong in the head//
//Help//
//protector//
//Crimson Paint//
//last time//
// Jolly Jack //
//Old Talk//
//Unigue//
//Talk with the unlucky//
//Man of my scars//
P A R T T W O: // To Deep in Sin //
• Part one • //White lies//
•Part Two• // Red lies //
// New soul //
// Shove me to the earth //
// Metal on my hands //
// pink rabbit//
// I can smell it on you //
// meat //
// Bloody Memories //
// Feast among the dead //
// Trippy //
•P A R T T H R E E• // The devils wish //
// Locked away //
PART ONE // The archer at the end of the point //
MORE • Headcannons and More skits :0•
PART TWO // Swim with Me //
// You smell of my cholone //
// Wishing //
// Aren't You a Lucky One //
// Eyeless Appetite //
// Mortality in Me and You //
•P A R T F O U R• // The monster in me //
P A R T T W O // Cold blades cut deeper //
P A R T T H R E E // Sharp Eyes //
P A R T F O U R // Changed //
// Home isn't a Thing Anymore //
E N D I N G P A R T O N E: // You are My Down Fall //
E N D I N G P A R T T W O : Survivor
E P I L O G U E : Monster.

P A R T O N E // I'm sorry to cut our game short //

142 3 6
By Luv4_Ava

October 28th 2019

Your POV

"why don't you want me like the other boys do...they stare at me while I stare at you..." I hummed, Watching Jeff rock back and fourth at the end of the bed.

It was late at night, like all of the other nights.

The Jack Daniels in his large hands was almost empty, it was taking control of him for the night.

Except, tonight was the night something would change.

"Y/n?" Jeff called out like a lost child, he didn't bother to look back. I sat up, looking at him.
"Yes?" I spoke, grabbing the comforter and squeezing it. "You'll never leave me right?" I realized Jeff was crying, thats why he didn't turn to face me.

I was thankful that I was dealing with sad Jeff and not Angry Jeff that night.

Sad Jeff was much more sleepier.

"No...I wont." I lied, but I spoke in such a soft voice I think he believed me. "Good." He whispered, raising his head back he finished the last of his Jack Daniels and then tossed the glass bottle over and into the trash can near the desk.

"Can we cuddle...I'm tired." He muttered, turning to face me and sure enough his face was red with tears. "Yeah." I smiled, resting against the headboard, I let the killer crawl into my arms and hug me. We layed there, I did so, uncomfortable.

"Y/n...I never wanted to be a monster." Jeff whispered, it was...weird hearing a grown man cry. Of course it was okay for that, but it just sounded weird for someone who was supposed to be strong to cry. "You see, I was a victim...of so many things, and I think it happened for so long I just became tired of it, and became what I had feared." He trembled, hugging me tighter.

I wondered if that was what was going to happen to me.

"I was a victim, but no one ever treated me like one." He whispered into my chest, he stayed silent after that. I held him, repeating those words in my mind. I was Jeff's weak spot, he never spoke like this to the others as far as I could see.

Laying with him felt wrong.

It was better than getting stabbed or hit, I would always tell myself.

Hours of him going from crying, to sleeping.

...................

Time Skip

....................

"Y/n?" A childs voice called.

It's time.

I slowly slid out of Jeff's arms and slowly stood up, I followed the whispers to the far door where Sally stood.

The darkness of the room blinded my eyes, but the light from the hallway was all I needed to see the glowing outline of the young girl.

"Are you ready?" She whispered, I looked back at Jeff, his sleeping form. I felt regret, but I knew I had to leave if I ever wanted to live a normal life.

I straightened my lips as I looked down on Sally, the answer stuck in my throat.

..................................................................

Pause!

What will you do?

1. Leave, carry on with your story?

___y_e_s_?

Or

2. Stay and go back to bed?

___y_e_s_?

..................................................................

"_____" I whispered, keeping my eyes locked with the child's green orbs.

.........................................................................

( For option one, carry on with the scene )

( For option Two, exit out of this book and go to Book Two Monster and down to chapter New start waking up with no memory of your past )               

..................................................................................

"I knew you would pick the right answer." Sally smiled, she then pulled out a crumbled up note out of her pink nightgown and handed it to me.

I'm sorry.

"I figured you would want to leave something for Jeff, I imagine he will be angry when he wakes up to see you not here...but this is for the better, for you." Sally smiled, handing the note to me.

It was my handwriting, scary.

I folded it up and bent down, gently placing the paper onto the wooden floor.

"Anything else?" Sally looked up to me, I shook my head 'no' and let her grab my hand. "Then let's go." She whispered, leading me out of the room.

We made sure to stick close to the walls, from what she had said is that there was a tunnel system below the manner that led to the outside woods. She said her memories foggy from only using it once, back in '99.

The basement door was below the row of cement steps, cold against my bare feet as we creeped down.

I watched Sally gesture for me to open the metal door, and did as I was told. Opening it, me and Sally quickly went in and shut it behind ourselves trying to keep a low profile. It was cold, dark, and odd in all ways being down there without Jeff's or anyone's company.

Soon enough Sally stopped Infront of a metal door a little ways down the hallway we had walked down, a bright light shined from inside the locked barrier.

"There's others." She simply whispered, I watched her dig into her pocket and dug out a set of keys alike to Jeffs and Helens. She picked out a golden one, with a 05 written on the top.

My grip on her cold hand tightened as the silence in the situation was getting to me.

She brought the key up to the door handle and slid it in, turning it, the door opened. She gently pushed inside, leading me in with her. On the far wall, three teens cuddled close to one another.

My eyes widened, Isaac was one of them.

A girl with brown hair sat in the middle, her dark green eyes were filled with tears as the grey sweatshirt she was wearing was stained with blood and vomit. The three all wore grey sweatshirts and black bottoms, hanging closely to their bodies.

The boy in the corner had dirty blonde hair, his blue eyes were already on mine as I observed them.

Isaac looked up at us through his knotty black hair, no emotion was seen in his dark eyes.

"Guys! C'mon, get up!" Sally whispered, at this the three stood up at the command, the brunette had a limp. They all looked nervous around me, hugging themselves as they stuck together closely. I felt higher than them, watching them nerved from my presence.

"W-who is she?" The blonde male asked, his voice was scratchy as his eyes squinted in the bright light of the room. The hum of the other lights grew in sink, hiding our conversation from unwanted minds.

Sally looked up at me, gripping my hand harder.

"I'm...Y/n, we have to go." I whispered, looking back up at the others. All of their eyes were focused on my neck, they looked at me as if I was a monster.

One of them.

"I'm not going anywhere with you, you..." The male grew angered, his eyebrows furrowed as his balled fists turned white. "Are you expecting us to go with one of them?! You tricked us you bra-"  "Y/n, where were they holding you?" Isaac interrupted the boy, stepping closer to me with worry in his eyes.

"In Jeff's room, I was held there." I stated, time was running out.

The girls eyes flashed of remorse, seeing what the others could not. "She has the hunger like us, she's one of us." The girl whispered, stepping closer as well.

"Then what the hell are we doing?! We have to go." The boy pushed forward, grabbing the keys out of Sally's hand and shoved past us. Sally furrowed her eyebrows at him, resisting the urges.

"This way." Sally drifted off of the cement flooring, that was turning my bare feet numb, and began to lead us the opposite direction we came from.

Our walking turned to a run with how fast she was going, our feet barely made any noise against the cement besides the other boys combat boots.

Me and Isaac began to run besides eachother, it confused me on how he wanted to be anywhere near me.

"Thats Ania, and that's Sidney." Isaac whispered, gesturing to the brunette and dirty blond ahead of us. The basements hallways were like mazes, but the further and faster we ran the more water I could hear and the steeper the walk ways were becoming.

We were getting close to freedom.

Almost to close.

....                                                                                               ....

// JEFF THE KILLER'S POV //

"Hmmm." I hummed, rolling onto my stomach as the cold bed sheets below my heavy body sent shivers throughout my body. My mind fluttered at the thought of her, being so close to me without being a corpse. My hand searched the cold space besides me on the mattress searching for Y/n's warm touch.

Nothing.

I quickly sat up in the bed as I felt the sleep knocked out of my system, the cold breeze of the open door sent chills over my bare upper body.

I felt my eyes widen, my jaw hung unlocked as I spotted the door wide open with a note at it's bottom.

Pushing myself off of my mattress and stumbled over the note that was placed by the door and opened it; I'm sorry.

I gripped the wooden door with my free hand, struggling to take in my situation. I gulped back the unknown emotion that I hated, and reread the letter.

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry.

"NO YOUR FUCKING NOT!" I screamed, crumbling up the paper in my hand. I felt apart of myself absent, like I wasn't there.

Swiping off a grey t-shirt from the ground I quickly slid it on and ran out of my room, dashing down the hallway towards Jacks bedroom.

THUMP

THUMP

"JACK! COME ON!" I shouted as I pounded on his wooden door, pacing outside of his room as I heard him amerge from his bed and walk to the door. "What?" He growled, opening the door so only his face was visible.

"S-She, Y/n's fucking gone!" I exclaimed, pulling him out and into the hallway with me.

He furrowed his eyebrows, his ears went backwards as his face trailed to the opposite side of me.

I watched his ears twitch as I was about to just leave on my own, but before I could act he grabbed my shoulder.

"Their in the basement, the tunnels." He whispered, pulling me along with him as he jogged so gracefully.

We began to run, no one would wake up for how quiet we were.

"What the fuck are you two doing?" A women's voice called out, turning around and towards the voice, Clockwork stood in the middle of the hall with a puzzled look. We both motioned for her to come closer, we couldn't let anyone know that she was gone.

"What?" She whispered, she was growing suspicious.

"The mortals in the tunnels, below, shes trying to escape with the others...I can hear them." Jack whispered, this made Clockwork frown and push past us ahead of the hall. "Well hurry the fuck up! We can't have her in those woods alone with some dimwits!" She called out, and we began sprinting with her down to the staircase that led to the tunnels and basement.

Clockwork slammed the door open, Jack pushed past and had already disappeared around the corner of the hall.

When Jack smells prey, there's no stopping him, he's a predator.

Me and Clockwork began sprinting once more behind Jack, following their scent.

It didn't like how Jack said "their", who else was there?

Why did she run?

SHE PROMISED SHE WOULDN'T LEAVE ME!!!

WHY?!

WHY?!

why, why did she leave me like everyone else?

Why.

My anger only grew, my eyes dimmed as the killer in me took over, rushing with my anger. I grabbed a knife off of a table on the side of the hall as I ran past, gripping the rubber handle as I picked up my pace.

The lights hummed with excitement, the cold air nipped at my flesh as I turned different corners.

The other two were only running because their asses were on the line if he found out his newest proxy was on the lose, Jack was mostly in it and ahead of our chase because of the scent. The smell of prey, in his mind it was like a tracker.
A hound dog, chasing for it's prey.

Because its the only thing it can do, its what it was made to do.

But I, I was running because I couldn't let another part of myself run away.

I had to help her, I had to help her like I did with mom and dad, with the kids at school and the parents...I HAD TO HELP HER OUT OF THIS LIFE!

I balled my fists, I wanted to use the knife.

...

But what if I couldn't help her, what if she didn't want help from me?

"AAAAHHHHHHH!" A female scream echoed throughout the basement halls that I would've loved at any other time, soon turning to brick as we entered the tunnels.

I heard clockwork giggle in excitement as she passed me, clutching her knife tight as well. I would be laughing like her, imagining the Wonderful sight.

But during that chase something deep within me froze, my legs wanted to give out in grief.

It was Y/n's scream.

_______________________

Cliffhanger 😱

Im re-reading Spill Your Guts and Toby saying Poggers is the most cringiest but most hilarious shit ever.

I CANT THO I DON'T WANNA SPOIL IT BUT IT'S FUNNY ASF

don't go on twitch, kids.

I feel like writing fluff rn but I have to right gore if I wanna finish this damn book

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 245 22
you're a new rookie killer, and slender takes notice of you right away. You get ready to kill the news reporter that was talking shit about you, but...
192K 11.4K 42
SECOND BOOK IN THE KILLER ROMANCE SERIES (SPOILER IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE FIRST BOOK) -+- You were left broken. Heart crushed to pieces, you try t...
299K 11.3K 30
*Editing* - PART 1 OF 3 (Heart Shaped Blood Stains) - Kate Chambers was a sixteen year old sophomore, already moved out and on her own with...
496K 16.2K 41
[COMPLETED] "There's something I just have to do. Remember that incident with BEN?" I frowned and slowly nodded my head. "Well, I need to make sure...