Love at 1st Melody

By ravenclawslove

Caitlyn is the identical twin to Cat, it are polar opposites. Caitlyn is more outspoken and protective of he... More

Cast
Act 1
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen

Thirteen

2.1K 67 1
By ravenclawslove

Caitlyn sat watching Tori and Andre act. Beck put his arm on the back of her chair making her look at him with a smile. She heard Sikowitz talking to Tori because she didn't do the part right. "Oh boy. It's going to be a long day." She says.

"Babe..."

"There is a lot of things we can be doing right now besides listening to this." She says. "I can fake cry any day because it always worked on my parents. With Cat, she can't really tell if I'm crying or faking because she too ends up crying causing the two of us to cry over nothing."

When Tori walked off stage, Sikowitz started talking till the bell rang causing them to leave, but the gang. She didn't say anything as Tori apologize, but knew what he was trying to teach. "Who wants to have a sleep over at my house?"

"Let's do it."

"I do." Jade says as their boyfriends looked at them.

Hearing him explain more of the deal, Tori kissed Rex causing Caitlyn to shake her head.

"What's the plan?" Cat asked.

Beck put his arm around her as Sikowitz told them the challenge causing her to smile. "I get to choose for Caitlyn, she chooses the character for Nick..."

Seeing the smirk on her face, Nick really was more scared of her than usual.
~~~
Friday came and their sleepover challenge begins. "Okay, Beck." Sikowitz says. "What role will Cat be playing at the great Sikowitz sleepover?"

"Cat will play a 1980s standup comedian who's very annoying." Beck says causing Caitlyn to shake her head.

"I wanna be a unicorn."

"Cat, you can be a unicorn after this party." She says. "I'll help you dress up."

"You're the best."

"Thank you, Caitlyn for promising her. She can't." Beck says causing Caitlyn to look at him.

"Just being the best twin I can ever be."

Beck smiled as Cat walked up. Caitlyn waited till she was going to be called on. Nick was scared that his best friend's girlfriend was going to pick something he wasn't going to like it. "Caitlyn, for you, I chose you to be an alien."

"No problem." She says in alien tone.

"Very good."

"Years of practice with Cat." She says.

"Caitlyn, what did you pick for Nick?"

Caitlyn smirked causing him to swallow. "Please be a good one."

"A mime."

Jade started laughing as he looked at Beck who shrugged. Tori walked up to tell Jade her role causing Caitlyn to look at Beck. "Things are going to get interesting."

"Jade, what will Andre be."

"Ugh, fine." She says as she walked up to stand in front of them. "You're gonna be a guy who's just finished running a marathon..."

"Okay." Andre says.

"I think you spoke to soon." Nick says.

"Who also happens to be nine months pregnant."

"Who's the daddy?"

Caitlyn knew that she was going to enjoy this sleepover.
~~~
Cailtyn was dressed as an alien thanks to her sister for helping her. She couldn't believe that she was heading to her teacher's house. Beck couldn't stay away. "You know you have to keep your hands off my alien sister."

"I know, but did you have to go with this." He says pointing at the outfit. "It's not fair to tease, baby.'

"I'm going to have fun and for once, be like my sister."

Beck smiled as they walked up to see Jade in an farmer's girl costume and Nick in a mime. "Oh, baby, I'm so going to enjoy being here."

"Don't forget you are to prone to space out."

"Be like my twin."

They heard Cat as she walked in causing Caitlyn to walk up next. She rang the door bell causing the door to open. "Greeting earth creature, I'm from planet Mars." She says in her alien voice. "I'm Aayala."

"Aayala, come on in."

Caitlyn walked in and walked over to Tori. "Greetings earthling, I'm Aayala."

"I'm a police officer, would you like some raisin bran."

"I don't think earth food is good for me." Caitlyn says in character as Beck walked by with Sikowitz.

She so badly wanted to laugh, but she couldn't. She had to remain in character. She turned to see Nick and Jade causing her to turn around and look at Beck. She was going to die if she doesn't say anything by the end of this.

"Aayala, take a seat."

"A seat?" She walked over and pulled her phone out like it was a scanner and acted as if she was scanning the chair. "What a strange object?"

Cat smiled as she was proud of her sister. When Sikowitz started looking for a fly, she watched Beck spin him around till Sikowitz thrown himself at his window. "Mr. Sikowitz." Robbie says causing everyone else to stay quiet as they knew, Robbie broke character.

"Goodbye, earthling." Caitlyn says as Robbie left.
~~~
One gone and Caitlyn was acting like she was interested in Nick, who was acting like he was pulling something. "What are you doing, earthling?'

"Oh.' Jade says in her accent. "You see, Aayala, he is a mime. He can't talk to us."

"Oh." Caitlyn says in tone. "What about that cute english man over there talking to the police officer?"

"Him?" Jade says. "That's Malcolm. He's a bit to...up in your space."

"Really?" Caitlyn says. "I will see."

Jade watched as Tori glared at the alien. She didn't break character as she looked at the alien. "I don't believe we met." Beck says. "Malcolm."

"Aayala." She says.

"Well!" They heard causing them to look. "Aren't you two havin' a fun time eatin' raisin bran together?"

Beck looked at Caitlyn as she looked at him confused. "Is there something wrong, earthling?"

Nick didn't say anything as he was a mime. He couldn't talk. "Just be careful now, mister mime, 'cause who knows what terrible things might happen to you if that continues?"

"I would take that as a yes." Beck says in british accent.

Caitlyn nodded as she walked away causing Beck to follow. "Are you wanting something, Mal-colm?" She asked him in character.

"No." He says. "Just checking you out. Never seen an alien before."

A phone started ringing causing Caitlyn to look at Andre making her go into character. 'What is he talking to?" She asked in alien talk causing Beck to look.

"A cellphone." He says in his accent.

They heard a whistle and looked at Tori. "Who is that handome young man over there?" Tori asked.

He smiled as Skiowitz explained that Jason was his nephew causing Tori to go over and ask if he had a girlfriend, which he didn't. Her eyes widened as her sister broke character. "Yay." Cat says causing her sister to shake her head.

That leaves six of them.
~~~
A knock was heard causing Caitlyn to look up after she was checking the bookcase out. "We are now down to five."

Caitlyn sat down beside Beck as Jade touched the pan after Sikowitz sent her to get the food causing her to get burnt. "Jade." Nick says as he went to her.

"You broke character, Nick."

"I don't care. My girlfriend needs to see a doctor." He says as they walked out.

" And she never broke character." Sikowitz says as they heard the car alarm and Jade yelling. "You broke character."

Caitlyn looked at Beck as it just leaves them and Tori.
~~~
"Kids, it's getting let."

"I'm sorry, sir, but, what is that square box?"

Sikowitz went overboard and looked at the three. "It's obvious that neither of you three will be breaking character anytime soon, and I can't stand being here with either one of you anymore..." He says. "I'm going to bed."

The three watched him walk away. Neither of them said a word as they looked at Tori. Beck started poking Tori causing Caitlyn to act like she was scanning Tori.
~~~
Beck held Caitlyn as she slept. Tori woke up causing her and Beck to break character. "Hey, what time is it?" He asked causing Caitlyn to look at him shocked.

'You just broke character, babe."

"So did you."

"You two lost." Tori says causing the two started laughing causing Tori to pour cereal on them.

"At least this is over."

"Amen." She says. "Let's go home."

Beck stood up with her and left as Tori celebrated her win.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.5K 929 31
lily vega is tori vega's fraternal twin sister, she goes to Hollywood arts with her boyfriend and best friend. will her life gets easier or harder as...
409K 6K 26
One day, Emily's annoying twin, Tori, joins her school, and everything she does just backfires on Emily, leaving her life a complete mess. But maybe...
141K 3.4K 18
(Bade) Beck & Jade x OMC Quince Gavineer boyfriend of Beck and Jade living high school with new drama that continues to happen almost every week We a...
84.2K 1.2K 17
"With my feelings on fire, guess I'm a bad liar." VICTORIOUS FANFIC Hailee Valentine is a promising student at Hollywood Arts. She has a ditzy twin...