JUST AN EX? (Oneshot 18+)

By Chubby_MewGulf

Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back! With another oneshot! Hope you all will enjoy and kindly vote and comment... More

JUST AN EX? (pt. 1)
JUST AN EX? (pt. 2)
JUST AN EX? (finale)

JUST AN EX? (pt. 3)

1.4K 82 16
By Chubby_MewGulf

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Let's begin with part 3!!! 🤩🤩🤩

***---***---***---***---***---***

Back to the beach....

Garry was keep screaming Muriel's name but she couldn't hear too. The moment that guy was about to do something worse to Garry, that guy felt a tight punch on his face which made him fell on the ground badly. That guy looked up angrily and saw a guy was standing in front of Garry with a very nice physique.

" Don't you dare do anything to her. Stay in your limits. " Said none other than....

" Mew? " Asked Garry. Mew nodded. That guy got up.

" She is my girl! Find someone else for you to fuck. This pussy is mine. " Said that guy in a drunk state and he went towards Garry but Mew held him from his collar and gave another punch on face.

" Talk with respect. You are talking about my sister! " Said Mew angrily. Garry looked at Mew shockingly and felt emotional. That guy held his punched cheeks and looked at Mew.

" The fuck!? I was just looking for one night stand! " Said that guy.

" Want me to teach you more manners how to talk to a lady? Well, I can. " Said Mew and he went towards that guy while folding his sleeves. That guy got extremely scared like a dog and he ran away. Garry slowly looked at Mew.

" T.... Thank you. For helping me. But I still hate you! " Said Garry. Mew smiled at her and hugged her. She hugged back because she felt a bit safe in Mew's arms like a brother.

" Relax you are safe. Do tell your friend about this guest before he makes more mess okay? " Asked Mew. Garry nodded.

Back to the bar counter,

" I see, so this all happened hmm? You left your parents for him but his possessiveness destroys everything. " Said Roco. Gulf nodded.

" That night, I lost everything. Even reason to live. " Said Gulf in a very depressed way while drinking beer. Roco looked down.

" I can understand that feeling. " Said Roco.

" No you don't. You can never understand the feeling of being homeless *Roco looked at Gulf with tears flowing from his eyes* and in one night when you can't even go to your own house.... Not even own mom's arms *sobs* I.... I was so homeless. Like a kitten who lost his owner and lots of dogs were ready to attack. The only one who saved me was my saviour cousin sister, Garry otherwise I don't know I even would have stay alive.... " Said Gulf but Roco covered Gulf's mouth and slowly shook his head with tears in his eyes.

" Don't say this. Please I request you. " Said Roco. Gulf nodded.

" I really loved Mew so much and no matter how broken I'm because of him still if I see him in trouble or pain, I can't stop myself but to go to him. Whenever Mew gets stressed out he always come to me and hug me all night just to make sure he have me. " Said Gulf. Roco just smiled at Gulf and kept listening to his pain while holding Gulf's hand like a friend.

" So you hate him now? " Asked Roco.

" I.... I hate Mew. I hate what he is doing to me right now. I hate what he did to me in past. *Trembling lips* I hate the feeling of homeless he gave me. I hate the words he said to me while kicking me out of the house. I... I hate the moment when he was not ready to listen to me. I.... I hate when he... He... Was not ready to believe how madly I lo...love him. " Said Gulf and he bursted into tears.

" Gulf please don't cry. Come here. " Said Roco and he immediately embraced Gulf. Gulf was already tipsy and his emotions were floating because he was remembering the past. Roco felt really bad for Gulf and he hugged Gulf tightly while caressing his back and recalling someone in mind. Gulf can't hold his tears anymore and not to forget how badly he was missing Mew without knowing Mew was there too. After a while, Gulf got calm and he slowly broke the hug.

" I'm... Sorry. I didn't mean to... " Said Gulf but Roco interrupted.

" Don't be. I'm glad you took it out. " Said Roco. Gulf nodded.

" So, as you told me that he is being stubborn to take you back to Thailand, to your home. What you gonna do about that now? " Asked Roco.

" It's being month since he is being this stubborn and my concern point is.... His stubbornness is affecting his own health. I tried to be cold, rude, heartless with him but still he is not listening to anybody. So according to me, there is only one thing I can do. " Said Gulf.

" Which is? " Asked Roco. Gulf looked at Roco.

" I need to hurt him real bad. " Said Gulf.

" Interesting. How? " Asked Roco.

" I don't know. But I guess I will talk more rudely with him. Maybe something hurting will make him hate me. " Said Gulf. Roco chuckled and pinched Gulf's cheeks.

" You are adorable. " Said Roco.

" Stop making fun of me! " Said Gulf.

" Why not? You really think your Mew will hate you just with some rude words? Hmm? " Asked Roco.

" He is not mine anymoreeeee! Don't call him mine! " Said Gulf in raised tone.

" Fine. I won't. So someone's Mew will hate you? " Asked Roco sarcastically.

" Don't call him anyone's else!! " Said Gulf in raised tone. Roco sighed and face palmed.

" Dude, you are so confusing. " Said Roco and caressed his forehead with a sigh. Gulf rolled his eyes.

" But still, sometimes I feel like I want to give him a chance. Maybe he would be a changed person now. Maybe in these two years, he would be a different person but still I don't know how to trust Mew again. How to test this. " Said Gulf. Roco hummed in response.

" Well, if you want to hurt him and to test him, you think this will work then... I've a plan. " Said Roco.

" What plan? " Asked Gulf.

" Find someone for you. " Said Roco. Gulf held a tray nearby and hitted Roco with that tray.

" Are you being serious right now Roco??? Idiot min.... " Shouted Gulf but Roco held the tray as Gulf was about to hit him again.

" Oiii!! Listen to me first!! God this feisty kitten! " Said Roco and caressed his head which was paining.

" Stop calling me kitten!!! Listen what?? " Asked Gulf angrily.

" I'm saying just make a fake boyfriend. *Gulf looked at Roco with eyes wide* Show Mew that you are already moved on with someone in your life. Trust me. He will be dead af! You yourself told me this was the similar reason of your separation right? Jealousy, misunderstanding and lots of ego? Make a fake boyfriend and see if he still reacts in the same way or tries to understand you and trust you. " Asked Roco. Gulf nodded.

" Simple dimple. Make Mew jealous but this time, it will be pure intentionally. He will hate this by seeing you in someone's arms and you can test him if he is changed or still the same dickhead. If he gave up like old time, he is still the same but if he still doesn't give up on you then dude..... Give him a chance. " Said Roco. Gulf looked here and there and thought about Roco's words.

" Just think about it Gulf. You really can test his behaviour then only you'll be will sure. " Said Roco.

" Well, you are right I guess. He left me because of his ego and possessiveness. And if this is still maintained then there is no point to give him a chance. Yes! You are absolutely right! But.... How will help me in this? I mean to whom I can trust to be my fake lover? " Asked Gulf.

" Hmmmm. Well, lemme help you to find a fake toy. " Said Roco and laughed. Gulf shook his head.

" Do you think this will work? " Asked Gulf. Roco nodded and held Gulf's shoulders.

" Give me an honest answer today Gulf. You want Mew or not? " Asked Roco. Gulf looked down.

" I don't know. " Said Gulf.

" If Mew is a changed person now, are you able to give him a chance? " Asked Roco. Gulf slowly looked at Roco and blinked softly with his watery eyelashes. Roco smiled.

" Then trust me munchkin, this plan will work! Even if I'm just a stranger to you but trust me. I can help you to test him and get your love back. " Said Roco.

" R... Really? " Asked Gulf. Roco nodded.

" Really. " Said Roco. Gulf smiled.

" Thank you so much! " Exclaimed Gulf. Roco smiled and cupped Gulf's face.

" Your smile is beautiful. Never let this smile fade, it suits you. " Said Roco. Gulf smiled and nodded.

" Well, let's start with finding a perfect fake match for you. Hmmmm let's see if we find any from this party. Don't worry I'll talk to the person you choose to help you. All know me here except Garry and some girls. I'm popular you know. " Said Roco while smiling brightly. Gulf giggled and they turned around and kept checking out people and tried to read their personality.

" How about that guy in blue jacket? " Asked Roco while pointing.

" Nahh!! Not my type! He looks so dull. No offense but Mew will immediately understand that I'm faking it. " Said Gulf. Roco nodded and pointed at boy who was holding a girl's waist.

" Nahh! He looks like a playboy! Not my type either! " said Gulf. Roco sighed.

" It's gonna be hard to find your type. What's your type? " Asked Roco.

" I don't like playboys. But it's not like I don't like naughty ones. My type is good looking + charming + pure + naughty + funny + one-man one-love + generous + caring + kinky + horny + mature + and lil dominant. " Said Gulf.

" Hmmmm very very noice! Interesting. Well, according to your type list, I only find one man compatible here. " Said Roco.

" Who? " Asked Gulf but he saw a naughty grin on Roco's face.

" Me! Mr. Roco Mendes. " Said Roco while giving a dramatic pose. Gulf made a very dull face.

" You think yo...hmmmm. " Said Gulf and he started looking at Roco from top to toe.

" Well, you are funny. Charming too. And the way you talk obviously you are a horny dog surely. Also a good physique. Well, you really suits in this list of mine. " Said Gulf while thinking.

" Awww stawpppp it youu~ I'm shy~ " said Roco and blushed dramatically. Gulf face palmed.

" Such a drama queen. Anyways, will you? " Asked Gulf.

" What? " Asked Roco.

" Fake one? " Asked Gulf.

" Words, kitten. " Said Roco and smirked. Gulf groaned.

" Fine Mr. Mendes! Will you be my fake boyfriend to test my husband? " Asked Gulf. Roco squealed like a fangirl and jumped happily.

" I would love to be your boyfriend!! " Said Roco.

" Fake not real! " Said Gulf. Roco shown tongue.

" Fine! I promise I'll help you to get your man. " Said Roco and offered a handshake. Gulf smiled and shook hands with Roco.

" But Roco, before starting all this I want to tell you that there will be a line between us which will be maintained. I won't let you do anything which will be beyond the line. Hope you'll maintain it. " Said Gulf.

" Not even kissy~?? " Asked Roco jokingly while pouting in a cute way. Gulf gave a death glare and Roco chuckled.

" Hahaha just kidding. But don't worry. I know my limits. I won't do anything which will make you uncomfortable. Whatever will happen will be just fake and not intentionally your honour! " Said Roco and bow down. Gulf hitted Roco's shoulder and giggled.

" I really want to know why you are helping me? You don't even know me just you heard what I went through. Why Roco? Why you are helping me? " Asked Gulf. Roco smiled.

" I'll tell the reason when the right time comes. Till now I just want you to believe me and give me some rights. " Said Roco.

" Rights of? " Asked Gulf.

" Rights of having fun with you to make your ex jelly jellyyy~ " said Roco and laughed loudly. Gulf can't help it but he laughed loudly and happily with Roco and they gave high five to each other. Gulf kept laughing but still Roco can sense pain in it. Roco smiled and kept looking at Gulf only like a dear friend but suddenly he saw a boy standing behind Gulf from a distance who was looking at Gulf. Roco can sense many emotions of that person with just some expression which made him understand that this guy would be none other than... Mew. Yes, Mew saw Gulf was laughing with Roco. Yes, Mew clenched his fist and just stood still without reacting because he was shocked. Roco smirked and he pulled Gulf close and immediately hugged him very closely. Mew was shocked as hell when he saw a boy hugging his husband. Garry stood beside Mew and she was shocked too.

" Roco? What you doing? " Asked Gulf because he was shocked with this sudden hug. Roco tightened the hug and closed his eyes while placing his head on Gulf's shoulder.

" Just stay in this embrace for a while. Consider this as a friend's hug. It's okay if you don't hug me back. " whispered Roco. Gulf sighed and didn't said anything but also didn't hugged him back but Mew can see Roco hugging Gulf's waist and tightening it. Roco secretly looked at Mew and noticed the anger which satisfied him as Mew walked away and Roco saw a girl followed Mew which was Garry. Roco smirked and broke the hug.

Meanwhile,

Mew went to a quiet empty space and faced ocean while crying badly. He can't see Gulf with anyone else. The scenario he saw was so heartbreaking but still he was convincing himself that guy might be just a friend.

Mew.... Don't think wrong about Gulf again. That boy just be a friend. Please, stop crying and be strong. You are here to get your love back. Stay strong and don't let this affect your motive to come in Japan. Gulf knows his line and I know he still loves me. Please let's stay more strong. Said Mew to himself and got a bit calmed with a deep breath. Garry stood behind Mew.

" Are you okay Mew? " Asked Garry.

" I'm fine. Don't worry. " Said Mew.

" Are you sure? " Asked Garry.

" Yes. That boy must be his friend. " Said Mew and smiled.

" Mew, sorry but Gulf has never made any friends here since he is living here with me. " Said Garry and looked down. Mew's smile faded but still he smiled again and looked towards the ocean.

" Maybe new friend? " Asked Mew in a very cute but sad tone.

" Possible. " Said Garry and nodded but still she felt so bad right now. Mew nodded back and said nothing.

" Mew, it's late. I think you should go. Before Gulf finds out that you are here. Take some rest please. " Said Garry. Mew nodded and he just left without uttering a word.

" Mew.... " Said Garry. Mew stopped at his place and turned around.

" Yes? " Asked Mew.

" You still gonna try to pursue Gulf? You are not gonna give up after what you saw? " Asked Garry. Mew smiled and shook his head.

" Not at all. Gulf is mine and I'm his. Periodt. And I'm not leaving Japan without him. Let God take my test. I'll pass it with flying colours and my reward will be a beautiful future with my Gulf. Goodnight Garry. Go home safely and take care of him as he is looking tipsy. " Said Mew and he left the party. Garry even if hates Mew but still she felt so bad and also proud that Mew is not giving up easily.

Back to the bar counter,

" What happened? Why did you hugged me all of a sudden? " Asked Gulf confusingly.

" Nothing. Just normally. " lied Roco. Gulf shook his head.

" Well, I guess my phone is broken. " Said Roco.

" Aowww why? " Asked Gulf.

" Because it doesn't have your number in it, baby. " Said Roco in a flirty way and winked naughtily. Gulf crossed his arms around his chest and gave a deadliest glare to Roco with one eyebrow up.

" Man, for real? Huh? " Asked Gulf with one eyebrow up.

" What? It was just a joke naaa~ " said Roco. Gulf hitted Roco's arm. Roco chuckled.

" Anyways kitten, jokes apart. I need your number so that we can contact with each other to start the plan and we can discuss it too. Also I want you to be frank with me so that our fake relationship will look real to Mew. Then only we will get real reactions. " Said Roco. Gulf looked here and there but he looked at Roco and nodded. Gulf ga e his number and Roco saved it while giving his number to Roco.

" But Gulf, let me tell you something before we start this game. " Said Roco in a serious tone. Gulf looked at Roco.

" What? " Asked Gulf.

" In this game, you need to be very strong. You might face a situation where Mew will cry, beg, show anger. You need to act cold else if you'll get melt then he will understand everything. You might see Mew broken into pieces. But I want you to stay strong in this game because you have chosen me and....

*Roco pulled Gulf very close* I won't leave any chance to show Mew that you are mine even if it's fake. Behind the curtain, you are my friend. But in front of Mew, I'll act like a boyfriend with you to make Mew sure that you are taken. So, you still have a chance to take a step back. You can chose anyone else for this plan of yours if you think you can't handle me. " Said Roco while looking into Gulf's eyes directly without even blinking. Gulf got speechless.

" What happened kitten? Not ready to be with me? Scared? " Asked Roco in a challenging tone. Gulf took a step back.

" No! I'm not scared! And.... I cannot trust anyone else who can help me with this. If you promise me that you'll stay in your line then I promise that I will let you do what you want in front of Mew but everything will be fake. I just want your help to make Mew either hate me or realise and just give up on all this so that he can take care of himself and won't stop his life like this. " Said Gulf.

" Let's see if he gives up or stay stubborn. And in case of your promise, I'm a man of my words. I mean it when I say I won't cross my line. You can trust me on this. " Said Roco.

" I... I trust you. Thank you for helping me with this. Really thank you. " Said Gulf. Roco bowed down and nodded.

" You're welcome kitten. But.... I'll still try to make a move on you. " Said Roco and winked. Gulf mocked Roco and they both laughed.

" But I really want to ask you this Roco, why do you want to help me? " Asked Gulf. Roco smiled and looked up at sky and then back to Gulf.

" I'll tell you when the right time comes. Trust me it's a promise. " Said Roco. Gulf nodded while scratching his head.

" Anyways, I'm feeling very tired. I think I should find my sister and ask when we can take a leave. It's late too. " Said Gulf. Roco nodded.

" Yeah it's late. Go and find your sister. Don't forget to text me when you'll reach home safely. " Said Roco.

" You don't have to get into character so quickly! " Said Gulf.

" I'm a good actor naa! " Said Roco. Gulf smiled.

" Whatever. Goodnight Roco! " Said Gulf.

" Goodnight kitten. Be safe. " Said Roco. They shook hands and Gulf went to Garry and asked her when they can leave. Garry was tired too so she agreed to leave and they bid goodbye to Muriel and left the party.

At home,

" Gulf, who was the guy? " Asked Garry in a serious tone.

" Who Garry? " Asked Gulf while removing his watch and bracelet.

" The guy who was with you on the bar counter. " Said Garry with her arms around chest. Gulf realised Garry is talking about Roco as she might saw them together.

" Oh that? Well, just a friend. " lied Gulf.

" Friend? When did you start making friends in Japan? I've never seen you even talking to someone. " said Garry in a suspicious tone. Gulf avoided the eye contact which made Garry assured that something is going on in Gulf's head.

" What's cooking in your head my lil boy? " Asked Garry. Gulf sighed and he told the whole plan he made with Roco. Garry was extremely shocked to hear the plan.

" Are you being serious Gulf? Hurting Mew but cheating on him intentionally? Come on Gulf you can't do this to him! " Said Garry.

" Why can't I? And I'm noticing you are taking his side a lot nowadays. Why huh? You are my sister not his. Don't forget this. And this is the only way I have which will make him go away from here. " Said Gulf.

" But why? There might be another way Gulf! " Said Garry. Gulf pulled Garry towards the balcony and pointed outside.

" You tell me Garry what way we have? Since month he didn't left this place. Look at him! He became pale! He is not eating meals nor sleeping comfortably! How am I able to send him back? Don't you see how much we both tried this month to convince him? Answer me! Did he obey? No right? " Asked Gulf. Garry looked down.

" But Gulf he.... " Said Garry.

" Garry, why you are on his side? " Asked Gulf angrily. Garry went to Gulf and caressed his shoulder.

" Honey, I'm not on his side, can never be. But you are not this type of person. That's what my point. As per you told me about him, since month he is not leaving this place and just waiting for your one single look. I know it's his fault but look at him. He regrets too. " Said Garry.

" There is a difference between regret about something and change for something you did. He might be regretting but does he really got change? I don't want more mental stress like I had when he left me alone. This plan with Roco is just a test which I'll do to test him. If he gives up, took me wrong and left again that means he regrets but he didn't got changed. But if he still doesn't leave my side and still tries to get me, then only I'll realise that he is changed and will give him a chance. " Said Gulf.

" Okay Gulf. If you think this is right, I'm with you. I'm your sister. I'll support you in this but tell me something. That boy.... Whdts his name? *Gulf told his name is Roco* Yeah Roco. Is he trustworthy? " Asked Garry.

" I don't know Garry but when I had a conversation with him today, I... *Pause* I felt like he can feel my pain as if he knows about it. He knows how to deal with this and I need someone like this only to fool Mew and then only this plan will work. " Said Gulf.

" Okay Gulf. " Said Garry and she looked at Mew who was sleeping ok bench but still holding the sorry board.

" You think this plan will make Mew hate you? Look at him, he needs you. " Asked Garry. Gulf looked at Mew and smiled sadly.

" I'll make sure in coming days that he won't need me anymore. " Said Gulf. Garry nodded sadly and shook hands with Gulf.

Next morning,

*Phone ring*

Gulf:- *sleepy tone* Hello~?

???:- Hello my love~

Gulf:- *yawn* who's this?

???:- your boyfriend ~~

Gulf:- *Gulf's rolled his eyes*
for God sake you started
in early morning?

Roco:- Hahahaha you recognised me hmmm~ that's nice.

Gulf:- What happened? Why are you calling me in the early morning?

Roco:- oh hello?? You already forgot the plan? Plan to teach Mew a lesson?

Gulf:- Oh yeah! We need to start that!

Roco:- Finally his morning and brain started.

Gulf:- will you stop your sarcasm?

Roco:- That's hot isn't it? *Smirk*

Gulf:- Don't try this on me and tell me what you planned?

Roco:- send me your address.

Gulf:- Why?

Roco:- *loud sigh*

Gulf:- Okay sending you.
Just wait.
(Gulf sent his address in message)

Roco:- Got it. Now tell me do you have a balcony which faces Mew?

Gulf:- Yes I do have.

Roco:- Perfect. Now listen to me. When I'll reach to your house, I'll call you first and you'll come to your balcony okay?

Gulf:- Why? I don't want him to see me.

Roco:- and I want him to see you... But you won't look at him. Don't worry, when I reach there, and you'll do as I say.

Gulf:- Fine. I'll wait for you.

Roco:- Aww my baby will wait for me? I'll give a gooooood reward to you.

Gulf:- Ass!!

Call ended. Roco laughed at Gulf's cuteness and he drove to the address. When Roco reached to the address and parked his car he saw Mew was sleeping on the bench while holding sorry board. And he didn't even changed clothes which he wore in the party last night. Rooc felt really bad for him but this plan he knows will work surely. Roco immediately called Gulf...

Gulf:- Reached?

Roco:- Yes come out.

( Gulf nodded and he came to the balcony. Mew got up while rubbing his eyes and what he saw made his day. The moment Mew opened his eyes he saw his Gulf, standing in the balcony. Mew never felt so happy which he was feeling right now. Mew immediately got up and smiled happily to see his baby.)

Gulf:- shit! He is looking at me! What to do now?

Roco:- Yes I can see that. Now do as I say. Smile.

Gulf:- (Gulf turned around and showed his back) No!
He will think I'm melted now!

Roco:- Don't make me repeat myself kitten and just do as I say!!! Smile!

Gulf:- Fine!!

*Gulf turned back and smiled. Mew smiled more brightly because he was missing Gulf's smile so much. Mew kept looking at Gulf as if his whole life depends on that one smile*

*Meanwhile, Roco smiled*

Roco:- Perfect. Now wave at me.

(Gulf cursed Roco in his mind but he just gave up and waved. Mew thought Gulf is waving towards him which literally made his eyes watery. Mew was about to scream
" Baby I lo.... " But at the same time Mew saw a guy coming from behind while waving at Gulf and walking towards the appartment. When Mew saw this he felt like his time stopped because of the shock and disappointment. )

Roco:- which floor you live?

Gulf:- 3rd.

(Roco nodded and he went to the lift while secretly smirking at Mew. Mew didn't saw the smirk because he was so shocked that Gulf was giving that beautiful smile to someone else and not him and also he realised this was the same guy he saw with Gulf yesterday in that beach party.)

*Doorbell* *Gulf opened the door and Roco came inside and hugged Gulf tightly*

" Oh baby one night was feeling like ages to me. I missed you so much~~ " said Roco while hugging Gulf tightly just to irritate him.

" Roco!!! Annoying!!!! Let go!! " Shouted Gulf and he pushed Roco and pouted cutely. Roco smiled and pinched Gulf's cheeks.

" Cute sulking kitten of mine. Anyways nice house. " Said Roco.

" Thank you. My sister loves to decorate house a lot. " Said Gulf.

" Well, while I was getting into the lift I saw Mew's expression. Trust me, he was fully messed even if it's just beginning. " Said Roco with a naughty grin. Gulf said nothing and just kept silent. Roco saw that and he went to Gulf.

" Gulf, don't get weak. This war has just started. Don't melt so easily. Okay? You want to test Mew right? " Asked Roco. Gulf nodded.

" Then just do as I say. You surely you get result. " Said Roco. Gulf nodded and he went to the kitchen to get a glass of water for Roco. Roco smiled and he smirked while he looked at the balcony.

" So this is the balcony where he can see us? " Asked Roco.

" Yes. " Shouted Gulf from kitchen. Roco smirked and he walked out to the balcony and stretched his arms while secretly peeking at Mew and Roco clearly can see Mew was getting jealous to see Roco there.

" Roco! Here's water. " Said Gulf. Roco turned around and twirled his index finger to call Gulf close to him. Gulf gritted his teeth and just came to the balcony which Mew saw he was standing beside Roco with a tray. Mew looked somewhere else because he was getting extremely jealous but didn't reacted a lot.

" Thank you so much honey. " Said Roco and gave flying kiss to Gulf. Gulf eyes wide and he suddenly realised this all is acting so he just smiled awkwardly and went inside but this scenario literally made Mew shocked to hell. Roco turned back and while drinking water he kept looking at Mew with one raised eyebrow. Mew gritted his teeths while looking at Roco and that hatered eyelock between Mew and Roco was so dark even if it just began. Roco went inside and sat on the couch.

" Well, I can see and feel he is getting jealous of me. " Said Roco.

" Is that so? " Asked Gulf. Roco nodded.

" But yes he is not reacting at all. So it's hard to say what is going on inside his head. " Said Roco. Gulf looked outside and just kept silent.

" You tell me Gulf, as you know him so well, what he would do if he would be the old Mew? " Asked Roco.

" You wouldn't have been even alive to ask this question till now. " Said Gulf and he went to the kitchen to make coffee for everyone. Roco choked water and coughed badly when Gulf said this. He understood Mew was really a very possessive lover.

(A/N:- when I'll get a possessive lover? 😩😩 Who will love me crazily gawddd~ )

At the same time when Roco was thinking this, Garry came out of her room while yawning cutely.

" Gulf coffee please and less sug.... Hoiiii!! Who are you? " Shouted Garry when she saw Roco.

" Oi relax! I'm Roco. " Said Roco.

" Roco who? Oh wait? You? You are helping Gulf right? " Asked Garry. Roco nodded. Garry went to him and pulled him to a corner.

" Why are you doing this to them! You know they love each other! " Said Garry.

" And you also know what Mew did to Gulf. Hmm? " Asked Roco with crossed arms around chest. Garry nodded softly.

" But maybe he is changed person now. He is trying daily to make it up to Gulf. " Said Garry.

" Have you talked to Mew personally? " Asked Roco. Garry nodded and told Roco what Mew told her.

" Well, he is stubborn. He won't leave Japan without Gulf. Hmmm interesting challenge. " Said Roco while caressing his jaw.

" What do you mean by challenge? " Asked Garry.

" Well, I'm here to teach Mew a lesson for hurting Gulf but also both of them should know that they love each other and can give a chance because as per I've heard Gulf's point and as per I've seen the pain in Mew's eyes, they both need each other. But doing all this alone.... Let's see how things will happen. " Said Roco.

" Don't worry. I'll help you in this. " Said Garry.

" You? Why though? " Asked Roco.

" Because I know how madly my brother is in love with Mew and he loves too. I can feel it it's just that whatever happened two years ago had broke Gulf to the core and they need some realisations. I also tried to do alone but it was hard. " Said Garry. Roco smiled and offered a hand shake.

" If you and me have same goal to achieve, then how about you and me make this happen together? Let's become a team to do this? " Asked Roco.

" Are you really trustworthy? What if you will betray me at the end? " Asked Garry. Roco shook his head.

" I won't. That's a promise. I want to save Gulf and his marriage that's all. Okay? " Asked Roco. Garry took a while but then she shook hand with Roco.

" Let's do this. Let's make MewGulf together! " Said Garry.

" Deal. " Said Roco.

" Deal. " Said Garry.

" What deal? " Asked Gulf while holding a tray of cups. Garry and roco looked at Gulf and got little startled.

" Nothing. " Said Garry.

" I said meal. I'm hungry so I was asking for meal. " Said Roco.

" This is not a restuarant for god sake! " Said Gulf in sulking tone. Roco smiled and pinched Gulf's cute cheeks.

" Yes it's not but it's my kitten's house naa~ " said Roco teasingly. Gulf hitted Roco on shoulder and went to his room to take shower. Roco and Garry smiled and they had coffee while talking about Mew and Gulf.

" You know Roco just because Mew is sleeping on the bench from the day he came to Japan, Gulf always sleeps in cold floor. Gulf think he hates Mew and he will make Mew hate him too but still.... They love each other so much which is unexplainable. " Said Garry. Roco smiled softly.

" This reminds me of someone. " Said Roco.

" Of who? " Asked Garry.

" Nothing. Lol. " Said Roco and laughed suddenly.

" You are crazy. " Said Garry. Roco nodded but meanwhile, Mew was getting restless about Roco being at Gulf's house and he didn't even saw any glimpse of Gulf not this Roco.

" Hey, you won't show me your house? " Asked Roco. Garry nodded and she took Roco to show their rooms. On the other hand, Mew kept staring at the balcony or window just in a wish to see Gulf and finally, he saw a glimpse of Gulf ok the window, drying his wet hair. Mew always loves to see Gulf after shower because he looks damn delicious and adorable. But... This all fantasy for destroyed when he had a glimpse of Roco in the same room.

" Oh you just came out of shower? " Asked Roco while staring Gulf from top to toe.

" Yeah. Why? " Asked Gulf. Roco shook his head and just kept staring at Gulf because he was looking so comfortable, so warm and so fragile and... So adorable. Roco couldn't help it but he went step by step towards Gulf as Gulf was busy drying his hair with towel.

" Roco, what's the next plan now? " Asked Gulf and suddenly he looked at Roco who was coming towards him.

" What? " Asked Gulf. Roco took a deep breath and took steps back.

" Nothing. Uhm yeah plan... *Cough* well, I'll come to your house daily to see his reactions. And when I'll realise he is ready then the masterstroke will come. " Said Roco.

" What's the masterstroke? " Asked Gulf. Roco went towards Gulf and cupped his face which made Gulf shocked.

" You will get to know soon kitten~ bye~ I've to go. " Said Roco and winked at Gulf. Gulf shook his head because he never got affected by Roco's flirt as he knows he is just messing around but for Roco, something was getting different in the way. Roco was not realising but he was feeling something different.... Again.

It's being a week since Roco has started coming to Gulf's house which Mew daily noticed but kept to himself and shown his best that he is not bothered at all. But also Mew didn't gave up. He started sending flowers to Gulf with a sorry note and daily Roco used to pluck those flower petals in front of Mew with an evil grin on his face. Mew tried his best to reach Gulf either with a call or anything but still Roco always came in between.

Time flies and it's more than a week since Gulf, Garry and Roco noticed that Mew is getting extremely jealous but not reacting and not even acting strange whenever he is getting a chance to see or meet Gulf, all he is doing is to apologise for his mistakes and beg to come back. This week, Roco tried his best to make Mew pissed off so that he could commit a mistake but still Mew never gave that pleasure to Roco. Roco tried to go out with Gulf in gardens or malls or shops and always saw Mew following them but all he did is just to follow nothing else and whenever Roco took Gulf anywhere, Garry was always around. Fake shy expression, holding hands, talking in ears, flirting fakely. They tried everything but still Mew did nothing and just held the sorry board and whenever Roco tries to trigger Mew.... Mew just smile and say....

" It's my baby who is testing me. And I'll pass in every test of his. I know why he is doing this to me but to win his trust I'll go through anything more and more. Bring it on you bastard! I'm ready for it but the day you'll force anything on my Gulf, that will be the last day of your life. Trust me on that. "

Roco told this to Gulf and Garry and they both understood that this is really affecting Mew but he is not giving up rather than getting more strong. Gulf was waiting for Mew to do something to show his love but Mew was doing nothing which was making him pissed off as if he already gave up then why he is not leaving? This is what he kept thinking. But Gulf was unaware what is planned behind him.

One night,

" He is really a strong competitor I must say. " Said Roco while looking outside the window. Gulf sighed and sat on his bed.

" Roco, till when this gonna be continue? " Asked Gulf.

" Why aren't you having fun? You wanted this right? " Asked Roco.

" Yes but... Look at him Roco. He became more pale and weak than he was. He is getting exhausted with all this but his stubbornness is just too much! " Said Gulf and groaned softly. Roco chuckled.

" You will never understand what happens when a top gets stubborn for the bottom. " Said Roco and chuckled in pain.

" What do you mean? " Asked Gulf. Roco shook his head.

" Anyways, do you feel any change in him? " Asked Roco. Gulf looked outside to Mew from the window and nodded slowly.

" What he is doing to his own health is the biggest change. You have no idea how spoiled rich brat he was. He literally can never even sit on that wooden bench for hardly 5 mins but now it's been a months since he is sleeping on it for my one apology. He was such a spoiled brat that he complains about everything around but now? He is not even uttering or complaining a single word even if he can. He can count these things on me whenever he gets a chance but he never did. You must have seen jealousy in his eyes when he saw you with me but I saw pain in his eyes. That pain which is very heartbreaking. He is so health conscious but just look at him.... I... I can't see him like this anymore. " Said Gulf and he ran inside while crying badly. Roco went behind Gulf and sat beside Gulf.

" Hey kitten! Please calm down don't cry. " Said Roco.

" I can't see him like this anymore! It's very heartbreaking! But I'm scared to trust him again. I don't know what I'm doing to him and what he is doing to me! " Said Gulf while crying helplessly. Roco kept caressing Gulf's back and looked down sadly. Gulf placed his head on Roco's shoulder. No matter how much they fight and tease, Gulf feels happy that Roco is helping him somehow. Roco felt happy that Gulf is crying on his shoulder but this much closeness with Gulf was giving him blue balls.

" I want his happiness that's all. For that I'm ready to do anything to make him hate me. " Said Gulf and he held Roco's shirt while sobbing. Roco looked up and tried to hold himself but still it was somehow very hard now. Roco cupped Gulf's face and made him look up.

" W... What? " Asked Gulf while sobbing softly.

" I'm sorry but I can't hold back myself anymore. " Said Roco and he leaned towards Gulf and kissed his lips softly. Gulf was extremely shocked with this sudden action and he wasn't even moving a bit to process what is going on. Roco held Gulf's hair and pulled him more closer while trying to deepening the kiss even if Gulf was not giving in but the moment Gulf realised what is happening he immediately started pushing Roco.

" R... Roco! W...what are you doing? " Asked Gulf shockingly. Roco got shocked too with his actions that he lost control.

" Shit! G... Gulf! I'm very sorry. I lost control. Please forgive me. " Said Roco.

" It's okay Roco I can understand but please you also understand this. Whatever we are doing is just a plan. It's fake. Please don't think like this again. I still belong to Mew and always will even if he is JUST AN EX now. " Said Gulf.

" I'm really sorry Gulf. I shouldn't have did this. " Said Roco.

" It's okay. Just.... Don't do this next time okay? " Said Gulf awkwardly. Roco nodded.

" You still love him so much hmm? " Asked Roco. Gulf said nothing and just got up.

" Gulf I've asked you something, do you still love him? " Asked Roco. Gulf turned around and just looked at Roco without uttering a word. The pain in Gulf's eyes which Roco saw was the same which he saw in Mew's eyes and that literally made Roco weak on knees.

" Hmm? " Asked Roco. Gulf still said nothing and just went inside the washroom and locked it. Roco took a chair and sat in front of the washroom while hearing Gulf's soft sobs which was making him feel nostalgic and he waited for Gulf there till he comes out so that he can comfort him like a friend.

Next day, at morning,

Roco as usual was going inside the apartment when he saw Mew was eating breakfast with some kids there and those kids were feeding Mew while Mew was sobbing. Roco felt bad but he thought it's a best way to trigger the correct point. Roco with a deep breath went towards Mew.

" Can I join you guys? " Asked Roco. Mew and all the kids looked at Roco. Mew clenched his fist but said nothing.

" Who are you? " Asked a little girl.

" Just a fallen angel. " Said Roco and smirked at Mew. Mew rolled his eyes and got up.

" Fallen angel? Are you good angel or bad? " Asked the little boy.

" Dumbo! Mama told me about fallen angels. They are not good naa! They are bad! They are kicked out from heaven for being baddy! " Said one little boy there.

" Exactly. That's what I'm. " Said Roco and winked which made those kids scared and they ran away.

" Stop scaring them! What you want from me? " Asked Mew.

" That should be my question Mr. Loverboy. What do you want from him? After doing all that to him, why are you making his life more hard? " Asked Roco.

" It's none of your business Mr. Fallen angel! It's between me and my husband so just stay out of it! " Said Mew.

" Ohhhh~ you get bother also? Nice~~ " said Roco teasingly which made all the kids to just run from that place.

" Just because I'm tolerating you in my husband's house doesn't mean I'm not getting bothered. It's just that.... I've learned to trust him fully that's why I'm sitting silently because I know even if he is fucking mad at me but he is not that type of a person who will sleep with anybody especially with a man like you! " Said Mew and smirked.

" Aww~ you are such a good husband but why Gulf? I mean why don't you leave him forever and why not just leave him for me? Trust me dude he is the most delicious man I've ever seen and.... " Said Roco but Mew immediately held Roco's collar angrily.

" Say one more word about my damn husband and you will be a dead meat immediately!! " Said Mew angrily. Roco smirked and raised his hands up.

" What you'll do? Kill me? Kill me after I'll taste your husband! " Said Roco just to mess with Mew. Mew had enough of this and he was about to punch Roco on face but at the same time he saw Gulf standing in the balcony looking at him. Mew and Gulf had a beautiful eye lock which was full of love, pain, eager to have each other but trust issues which made Mew literally huffing badly in anger but the moment he saw Gulf, he sighed, moved his hands down and left Roco's collar.

" Just leave. That would be better for you. " Said Mew.

" That's what I'm saying. Leave Mew. That would be better for him and you. " Said Roco.

" I won't go without him. Try your best to pursue him but always remember his heart is mine just like he is mine. My love for him is real and he will choose me not you at the end! Loser! " Said Mew and smirked. Roco smirked back and just went to the lift. Gulf and Mew again looked at each other. Mew eyes get soothened when he saw Gulf was sobbing and sad to see Mew in this condition. Mew just smiled and gave flying kiss to Gulf. Gulf just went inside and closed his eyes and at the same time, Roco came inside.

" Did you saw hahaha he held my collar! God damn your husband is damn scary Gulf! And.... " Said Roco but Gulf interrupted him.

" Roco, we should stop this. " Said Gulf.

" Stop what? " Asked Roco.

" Stop all this! Mew is a change person now! I can't see him like this anymore!! I'll die in the next minute if I'll see him like this continue! " Said Gulf.

" But you only wanted to test him right? " Asked Roco.

" Yes but I'm done! I can't anymore! He passed all the tests of mine! I need him back! Please Roco I need my Mew back! " Said Gulf. Roco nodded.

" You already done with this test? " Asked Roco.

" Yes! What should we do now? " Asked Gulf. Roco caressed his jawline and looked at Gulf with a mastermind grin on his face.

" Time for the masterstroke then. " Said Roco in a deep dark tone.

" Atleast tell me now what's the masterstroke? " Asked Gulf.

" Wait till the evening my curious kitten. " Said Roco and grinned. Gulf kept looking at Roco suspiciously without knowing what's coming up in his way.

In the evening,

" Gulf, where are you? " Asked Roco while looking for Gulf.

" I'm at kitchen! What happened? " Asked Gulf while cleaning the kitchen. Roco immediately went to the kitchen.

" What are you doing here? " Asked Roco.

" Dancing for my prom. Can't you see? " Asked Gulf.

" Okay let it be whatever you are doing. Come with me. We have to go immediately! " Said Roco.

" But where? " Asked Gulf.

" Just come with me we need to go! " Said Roco and held Gulf's hand but Gulf jerked it.

" No! First tell me where are you taking me? What are you planning? " Asked Gulf.

" Don't you want Mew back? Don't you want to see if he is really changed or not? " Asked Roco. Gulf went speechless and slowly looked at Roco with a small nod.

" Come with me. " Said Roco and he offered his hand towards Gulf but Gulf just looked at Roco.

" Trust me for the last time. Please Gulf. " Said Roco. Gulf saw loyalty and faith in Roco's eyes and he don't know why but he wanted to trust Roco. Gulf held Roco's hand and modded with all the trust that this time..... It won't be fucked up again. Roco smiled and held Gulf's hand tightly and took him out of the house. They both together came down from elevator and came out of building but what suprising part for Gulf was..... Mew was not there.

" Where is Mew? " Asked Gulf.

" Probably went for pee? " Asked Roco. Gulf looked at Roco and sighed.

" What? He is human too. " Said Roco and he started walking towards a garden nearby. Gulf followed Roco.

" Yes. He is human too and I've gave him so much torture. I'm just a useless person in this whole world. " Said Gulf.

" Why are you saying this? Gulf he also did wrong to you as well. Whatever currently happening is all because of his own mistakes. " Said Roco.

" Yes but he suffered enough Roco. Let's not more according to me. I can't see him like this anymore! " Said Gulf.

" So want all this to stop now? " Asked Roco while standing in front of Gulf.

" Yes I want to because I love Mew and he loves me too and nothing can separate us and I believe he is changed now. " Said Gulf. Roco secretly looked behind Gulf and smirked.

" In that case..... Time for the last masterstroke then. " Said Roco.

" What is it? Tell me! " Said Gulf. Roco immediately cupped Gulf's nape from one hand and pulled him close. Gulf was extremely shocked with Roco's action.

" Roco!! Sto.... " Said Gulf.

" Shh.... Just stand still kitten. " Said Roco and he leaned towards Gulf while closing his eyes and making this scenario very clean and real as somebody was watching this from a distance......

None other than Mew. Mew saw Gulf and Roco kissing in the garden while Roco holding Gulf's nape and the moment Mew saw this.... Whatever he was holding till now was just ready to burst because this time.... Roco crossed the line. He touched his baby, he kissed his baby and this was highly shocking for Mew that Gulf is not even hesitating or struggling. He was just standing still that brokes Mew to the extreme but one thing which Mew didn't know was.....

There was hand in between Gulf's and Roco's lips.

***---***---***---***---***---***

End of part 3!!

Uh oh!!! What's gonna happen now!

Let's find out in the finale part!😱😱😱

Please vote, comment your views 💗
Stay safe and happy guys😃!! Take care of yourself my peeps😇💕
Keep smiling....

- chubby

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 17K 61
Mew suppasit is businessman who who is bit arrogant and rude. one day he encountered a boy name Gulf Kanawut who slap him infront of everyone coz Mew...
70.5K 3.5K 34
its just an story made up by me about my most shipped bl couple MEWGULF.....😘 and actually it's my first time writing something.. I hope I'll make a...
232K 13K 45
The Cover of this story Made By Waanjai_Ammu..Thanks @Waanjai_Ammu for this lovely cover... Gulf Kanawut completed his studies in abroad and come bac...
165K 7K 39
What if fate really hate Gulf. He meet again his exlover when he success avoid him for 5years. Not only his mentality and body become tired. But he a...