๐‘†๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘…๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘›๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐ผ๐ผ

By Wh0reTingzz

"๐•€ ๐••๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•œ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•จ ๐•จ๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•จ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ, ๐•“๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•€ ๐•œ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•จ ๐•จ๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•€ ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•–๐••". More

CopyRights
{s2 p1}
{s2, p2}
{s2, p3}
{s2, p4}
{s2, p5}
{s2, p6}
{s2, p7}
{s2, p8}
AN
{s2, p9}
{s2, p10}
{s2, p11}
{s2, p12}
{s2, p13}
{s2, p15}
{s2, p16}
Lets Talk.
{s2, p17}
{s2, p18}
{s2, p19}
{s2, p20}
{s2, p21}
{s2, p22}
{s2, p23}
{s2, p24}
{s2, p25}
{s2, p26}
{s2, p27}
{s2, p28}
{s2, p29}
{s2, p30}
{s2, p31}
{s2, p32}
{s2, p33}
Hey heyyy
Good News!

{s2, p14}

3.9K 162 31
By Wh0reTingzz

𝙹𝚊'𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚘𝚗 𝙺𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚜
Tampa, Florida
October
{22}

"Baby you gotta stop stressing yoself". I told Kaydence coming up behind her. "Baby, I can't help it". She fussed back.

Today we were leaving for our trip to Indonesia, and over the course of the last few days Kaydence has been very stressed with her family issues.

I have been semi stressed with mine, but honestly I just been letting everything play out and be what it is. "I know, and I know that's it's upsetting you. I promised we gone handle it together and soon". I reassured her.

"alright". She smiled grabbing her purse, "do you have everything"? She asked me. I checked the rest of my bags once more before nodding my head yes.

"alright well, let's go. cause I'm excited to know where we going". She smiled as we walked out the room. I made sure everything was cut off before heading out the door and locking it.

The car ride was filled with a comfortable silence, as I watched the GPS and the time and Kaydence stared out the window, "we stopping anywhere"? I asked Kaydence looking at her.

"no I brought me some snacks that ima eat". She told me as I nodded my head and placed my right hand on her leg as Lil baby and Est Gee- back and forth played.

"Hello"? I spoke watching the FaceTime call connect, "youn write, call or text. Damn boy". Josiah spoke as I chuckled.

"but you call yo bald headed ass mama". He fussed, "it ain't even that pops and chill on ma". I told him. Honestly I was homesick and more that ready to go see my parents.

"I know, I'm just fuckin with you. what y'all up to? Where Kaydence"? He asked. "uh we bout to go on a trip, and she right here". I told him putting Kaydence in the camera as the two spoke.

"a trip? you balling boy". He laughed, "you need something though? you good"? He asked me.

"Yeah I'm good, ion need nun". I responded, "well alright Ian gone hold y'all long. Have fun. I love y'all". He replied.

"aight, we love you too". I said hanging up and parking the car. "Sooo baby, how long is this trip, you ain't told me nun". Kaydence fussed.

"cause im not, we gone be here for a full week though". I told her, "I also think we should make an account for our trips. put a lil money in there every here and there". I suggested.

"that don't sound bad, I definitely agree". She smiled, "and that don't mean work yo ass off too. We 22 baby, we gone get everything we want. It don't all gotta be got at one time" I assured her.

"I know, I think my goal is to become a clinical nurse assistant. They make bank. Plus I gotta be set forever, us and our kids". She smiled.

"Shit, between my regular job and this basketball camp. I think Ima have my hands full". I chuckled.

"but nevertheless, we got it". I told her smiling.

I think that me and Kaydence were more ahead than most people would be at 22. Despite everything we got going on I would say we're doing very good with this life thing hopefully.

.

.

.

"This is beautiful baby. Thank you for this". Kaydence smiled kissing my face as we walked into the hotel.

Indonesia was beyond a nice site, it was way better than what Tampa had to offer of course. Everything about the place was amazing and we hadn't been here 30 minutes.

I was glad that Kaydence had gotten the Polaroid and brought it on the trip because we were definitely all for making memories and catching them on camera so it would be very useful for the whole trip.

"Baby are you even listening to me". Kaydence asked stopping in her tracks causing me to bump into her from not paying attention.

"yes baby you deserve it. you treat me right and you work hard so". I told her. "that flight was terrible though". She complained, "hell yeah, shit stressed me out". I replied.

"It was worth it though". Kaydence stated as I nodded cutting the tv on. "I'm glad I get to experience the world with you". Kaydence added as she placed a kiss on my lips.

"you?? me, you seen what I been through. I'm more than grateful to have you baby". I assured her causing a bright smile to come across her face.

"Did you see the picture they put in the groupchat"? Kaydence chuckled. "Ian even look show me". I replied.

"Cam ass threw all Qua shit out". She spoke as i furrowed my eyebrows. I haven't talked to Qua and Jamo in about four days which put a mental note in my head to call them before the day end.

"why though"? I asked, I had came to the conclusion everybody relationship status was good. "She said he cheated. but I think the pregnancy got her losing her shit". Kaydence chuckled closing her phone.

"Qua would do life behind Cam. She just crazy". She added, "hell yeah. i can't believe she pregnant though. Her out of anybody in the group". I responded.

"It's the fact we weren't even suppose to know, Qua can't do shit right". Kaydence chuckled as my phone rung.

"man I'm bout to punch Cam yo". Qua spoke into the phone, "what she throwing yo shit out for"? Jamo asked.

"Doordash lady asked for my number, Cam ass clearly saw me say no and gone say I cheated". He huffed causing us to laugh. "man it's probably the pregnancy, be easy on her". Jamo reasoned.

"I am but damn, she making it hard as fuck". He responded, "yall gone be straight, just let her have the petty shit. she gone be forever grateful for putting up with ha shit". I told him.

"Qua"! Cam yelled, "yes baby"? Qua answered. "you stayed out here for me"? She asked sounding like she was gone cry. "yeah. fuck you think Ima do leave you"? He asked her.

"I thought you would've got in your car and left". She sobbed, "man no". He replied kissing her forehead.

"aye man, you tryna give my boy grey hairs". Jamo chimed in making everybody laugh. "I can't help it". She whined.

"Leave my baby alone Jamo"! Kaydence spoke into the phone, "hey kayy baby, I'm finna call you in like a hour". Cam announced.

"okay baby". Kaydence responded, after a little bit more conversation. 30 minutes had passed and I was now on the game.

Since we were on vacation for five days, today would just be a gift shop and out to eat kind of day and the rest of the days would be full of events.

"me or the game"? Kaydence asked coming out the bathroom as I took my mic off. "you". I instantly said putting my controller down.

Kaydence climbed into my lap instantly kissing me, I flipped her over on her back and fastly slid her clothes off.

I pecked her lips a few times before kissing down to her body till I reached her thighs, I kissed both of her thighs as I never took my eyes off her.

"I want you to do one thing for me baby". I told her, "what is it". She asked as her breathing picked up. "I want you to watch me the whole time". I replied smiling as she nodded her head.

My tongue immediately attached with clit, as her soft moans filled the room, I flicked my tongue up and down her clit. "Kyriee". She moaned out as I sucked on her clit.

I held her legs down seeing her trying to get out my reach already, I stuck one of my fingers inside her as her juices start to drip down my face. "baby fuckkkk". She panted.

The intense eye contact never broke as I slurped all her juices up, I pumped my fingers in and out of her at a faster pace as I sucked on her clit.

"baby it's too much". She spoke tryna run, "I'm finna cum baby please". She begged as I watched her shake uncontrollably.

"turn yo ass over on all fours". I demanded as she happily turned around giving me the best arch ever.

I licked my lips admiring what was in front of me before slowly sliding into her. "fuckkk". We both moaned at the same time.

I held her waist as I moved in a slow pace, "fuck baby". I moaned as I watched her ass jiggle with every stroke.

"baby yesss". She moaned out, my pace started to speed up as I grabbed a handful of her hair.

"oouuu fuck, just like thatttt". She spoke looking back at me, I watched happily as she cream coded my dick.

"this pussy so good baby". I granted as I sped up, "you love this dick"? I asked her. "yes babyyy". She answered as I sent a smack to her ass.

"baby I'm finna-". She started to say but was cut off by her legs shaking.

"lemme see that pretty face". I told her turning around around, instantly pushing her legs to her ear. "you so pretty baby". I spoke sliding into her giving her hard deep strokes.

Being away to watch Kaydence facial expressions and me going in and out her always brought me to a high.

"fuck Kyrie". She whined, I massaged her clit with my thumb seeing her eyes roll to the back of her head. "you making such a mess". I told her watching her place her hand on my stomach.

"Kaydence don't play with me". I added as she quickly moved her hand, "baby why you doing me like this"???She asked as I sped up.

"baby I'm finna cum again". She pouted, "me too". I told her grunting. "Where you want me at"? I asked her as my strokes got sloppier but the minute.

"my face". She smiled as I smiled shaking my head as I released on que. "you nasty as fuck too". I told her laughing.

"I get it from you". She replied making the both of us laugh.

.

.

.

"I think Ima bring my moms and pops some from the gift shop. or I might get you or myself something". I told Kaydence.

We had finally made it to the gift shop Kaydence had found. Although it was a little late and closer to our dinner time we didn't mind.

We ended up getting a nap and actually being well rested. The gift shop had a lot of nice things and clothing items you'd want to take home with you.

"you look pretty baby". I told her watching her face lit up, "thank you handsome". She replied placing a kiss on my cheek.

I pulled my phone out as I heard it ding. I went to my messages seeing a text from an unknown number, the text read "are you ever gonna come see your niece or what Ja'Marlon"?

I sighed closing my phone telling myself that I would deal with it later on and not in the moment I was cherishing with my girlfriend.

"I would get my auntie something, but who's finna ship something all the way to New York". Kaydence chuckled.

"I mean you can get her and yo nieces and nephews something. They can get it for Christmas. That's only two months". I suggested.

"yeah but I can wait. I got some good things in store for Christmas. I might just get myself something since I rarely do that". She replied.

"get what you want Ima pay for it, Ima get my moms nem some too". I told her. "now baby that's just not fair. You paid for this entire trip, the least I can do it pay for something".

"let me pay for the things we wanna take home and you pay for what you wanna get your parents so it's fair". She suggested.

"aight". I responded knowing I'll just reimburse her sooner or later, "alright anything else you wanna do before we eat"? I asked Kaydence.

"No baby, I'm starving actually so let's gooo". She told me holding my hand running towards the car.

The restaurant was only 15 minutes away which was good, and the service was very fast so we were seated in no time.

"It's so nice in here, I can feel all the positive vibes". Kaydence smiled, "I'm glad you like it". I replied.

"So I heard you mention kids earlier, we haven't talked about us having kids in a while.you want kids"? I asked.

"yeah baby. I gotta do all my kid free shit stuff now. so when we about 26 we can start having kids. I wanna be able to say I lived a little bit too though because you can still live and go on trips with kids". She explained.

"but from the ages 22-26, if I work my ass off and play my cards right my kids would be able to have it all. I want that for them, I don't wanna be a struggling mommy financially. and the amount of kids we have doesn't matter to me. I want a family and I wanna be married first". She added making me smile.

" I agree baby, with the both of us we'll have it financially. We gone do everything the right way.. and it's yo body baby, we'll go on yo pace. when you ready I'm ready". I responded to her.

Alright let's talk!

The lovely couple is on vacation! A well needed vacation.

I think it's about time the two face reality with the real world!

becauseeee

The drama is gonna surface sooner or later 👀

Also, it is currently 2 in the morning, I've been writing on this update for days now. But hey, I'm really really trying! I feel like if I can't give y'all my 100% in a chapter then I won't write until I can!

It's been a very weird and long few days, but I'm taking it day by day.

But bare with me y'all, we gone make it I promise!

To Be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 73.4K 52
"๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž'๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐šŸ'๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐š"โ˜† ๐š‚๐šŽ๐šš๐šž๐šŽ๐š• ๐š๐š˜ ๐™ผ๐šข ๐š‹๏ฟฝ...
740K 26.6K 69
๐‘ ๐‘˜๐‘ฆ๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘ . ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘“ ๐Ÿ˜™ .
54.1K 1.6K 25
"๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ, ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ". - ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๏ฟฝ...
108K 4K 23
"๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’Œ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’Ž๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’” ๐’•๐’“๐’–๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’†'๐’” ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’š๐’๏ฟฝ...