HOUSEWIFE || RYOMEN SUKUNA

By SLUTTYGODDESS

♥*♡∞:。.。  In which, you marry the King of Curses RYOMEN SUKUNA under some bizarre circumstances but who are y... More

HOUSEWIFE
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER 1

1.9K 66 5
By SLUTTYGODDESS

A strong smell of putridness was itching your nose, creating uncomfortably yet you couldn't run off. Body laid peacefully on the soft futon as you were in deep sleep what seems to be a deadly nightmare. Your eyebrows knitted together, sweat drops rolling down your forehead. Body not obeying to your neurons as you wanted to get up, you knew that you can out power this nightmare; you had your conscience yet everything seems to go against your will.

You felt your body getting aspired in that nightmare as the black canvas started fading to reveal a blurry image of a man standing, naked, his back facing you. Narrowing your eyes, you tried to see, but still it was not visible enough. Your gaze rested heavily on him, ignoring his visible butt that seemed quite muscular, instead those tattoos drawn on his body made you anxious for some reasons.

You wanted to call him out, but your throat Felt on fire as if your vocal cords have been ripped off. The image projected was that you stood behind him, and the man seemed not to acknowledge your presence. Looking carefully, you see his pink hair, quite messy but they appeared to be soft giving you that unfamiliar urge to run your fingers.

Your lips started to twitch since you were trying, desperately trying to call him out so you could take a look at his face. Who was he? You didn't know.. You felt like you might never know...

Soon the image started glitching, slowly disappearing as well as the fake ground under your feet collapse and the illusion of a mouth appeared, the owner was a vile creature in the shape of a furry ball, with small hands equal to humans but his breath, that smelt horribly decayed.

Your body was falling right in his widely opened mouth, again you had no power over your body, or to even scream for help.

'A CURSE!' Your mind screamed, it was a damn curse, the same as those that you used to see whenever you would go to fetch water at the village well but this one was different in size. It was monstrous but how did it get inside your dream, you didn't know.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" A bloody scream escape your lips moments before you were going to get swallow by the filthy curse. Again the illusion snapped and you fell on hard cold ground making you yelped in pain. How strange... Do dreams cause physical pain too?

"Tsk! Tsk!" The sound of tongue clicking in annoyance resonated in the dark space you say.

"How boring" deep husky voice rumbled, making your spine shivered as a cold breeze flew out of nowhere.

"Who—" your voice trembled as you spoke in fear, a dark unknown place, an unknown male voice and you did not know how to wake up from this nightmare.

Footsteps rung in your eardrums that seems to be approaching, in an uncertain direction making you flinched and quickly got off the ground before turning on your self, looking around, searching for that perplexing noise.

"Who—" gasping loudly, a dark figure was approaching you, quite huge, much more taller than you. The visible outline of his body shines as more he approaches you; a pair of enormous arms a bit closer to his shoulders that seemed to be crossing on his chest.

Your eyes furrowed as the figure became more visible, another set of amrs rested by his side whilst his footsteps sounded loud and clear. The more nearer he became, the more clearer his figure was. Glistening skin with visible dark tattoos throughout his body.

"Sugoi—" you murmured, unable to take your eyes off, the figure face was visible; he was two faced, one normal masculine face with another to the side. Realisation hits you when you saw his pink hair. It was the same man as in the first dream yet much more buff and huge in size.

"You aren't afraid of me?" His deep voice rumbled again like thunder, quite scary but for an unknown reason this made your heart beat in a melodious rhythm. Shaking your head in denial, you look at his Ruby red eyes matching the same color as blood. There was really no sign of fear in you.

Godlike figure, you didn't know his name but he was alluring in your eyes while in somes he would be hideous. Biting your lower lips, your pupils blink slothful, no words were able to describe him.

"Hmm..How strange.. " he mumbled, bringing one of his four arms to his face, before caressing his chin with his thick fingers.
"I just saw you get scared of that curse earlier.. But you aren't scared of me.. Hmmm" he trailed his words, cocking his head to the side to have  a better view of him. Suddenly you saw another pair of eyes appearing on his cheeks as the set of eyes pierce their gaze at you.

His facial tattoos shifted with his facial expressions, and sooner his four irises widened,
"Don't tell me! You—"

Panting heavily, you woke up from that nightmare, sweat beads completely soaked your hair and futon making you feel so sticky.

"What the hell was that? " you whispered, sitting up as you grasped for air, feeling your lungs suffocating for oxygen. Taking deep breath, your eyes wandered at the slightly opened window, the moonlight reflecting inside your room with a soft breeze entering to calm your nerves.

"By the gods, what a strange dream" murmuring lowly, you caressed your wet nape and get up the futon.

"Guess I'll have to wash this now" this was annoying, despite it was still night, you couldn't go back to sleep on a wet futon and let the sweat dried as it may end up smelling bad. After all sweat had always a strong scent. Lazily stomping your feet, you bend down to pick you the futon before folding it neatly.

You then make way to your wardrobe, upon opening it, you grabbed a clean towel and a new kimono that you just brought a few days ago downtown. A small smile spread across your face as you remember how hard you worked to afford it. It was especially see with one of the finest silk, dyed in golden color with small petals of Sakura painted on the hem.

There was no specific occasion but you were the master of your own life so you could wear it any time. Taking your small flask of perfume, you then opened your drawer, taking out your soap. A nice bath will  be much blissful right one, you thought while wearing your wooden sandals.

Your hair was quite messy and sticky. Making way out of your room, you walked towards the bathroom that was unfortunately situated outside. Well you were used to it. You grew up in this house.

You were not scared even if it was in the middle of the night as you knew none would wander around your area, because they were scared. Not of you.. People were not scared of you instead they were scared of your family background. Ever since you were born till you reached the maiden age, you always heard people saying your family was the devil worshippers, the devotees of Ryomen Sukuna, however in your eyes, it was false. You never saw your parents worship anyone neither you were taught to worship Gods.

Walking outside in the dark night with no lights but only with the help of the moonlight, you throw the dirty futon in an empty bucket. Pressing your soft hands to your mouth as you yawned, you soon hear small whispers around your yard. Incoherent whispers in inhuman tone; the usual for you. If you were to turn around you would see nothing, not even shadows but you didn't care. Curses or something else, nothing can cross your yard to enter as it was heavily guarded by a strong spell that has been present for decenies. A protection spell put by a strong sorcerer making it habitable inside.

Ignoring these bloodthirsty creatures, you opened the tap, letting the cold water to fill up the bucket to soak the futon. The night was quite cold, too bad you were drenched in sweat or else you have gained a peaceful sleep. Bringing your palm to your forehead, you ran your slender fingers in your messy hair, before sighing,

"Gonna have a busy day later" you mumbled, remembering today was the day you'll have to go downtown to buy all the groceries and other accomodities you might be needing any time soon.

"Now I understand why I could never find you YN"

You felt your blood ran cold upon hearing a voice pronouncing your name. That voice.. It was familiar because you heard it in your dreams. Panicking, you turned around, eyes gawking at every corner of the dark yard. You could hear your own heart beating inside your ear drums as the blood was getting pumped so quickly in anxiety.

You were not seeing a single figure or person out there, obviously an animal would not talk. Is it perhaps dream? Were you still in your nightmare? Or perhaps were you hallucinating?

The bucket was getting overflowed as it reached past it's volume. Biting your lower lips, you looked around for a second then shaking your head before pulling the bucket to the side and grabbing another empty bucket to fill up in it's turn.

"Are you trying to ignore me human?"

AN :  hello hello again, your author here, it's my first time writing a jjk ff so I Badly need your opinion.. I know it's only chapter 1 but what do you think about it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
174K 3.6K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
127K 4.6K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
89.5K 805 13
I accidentally summoned a tentacle monster in the middle of the night. He wants to show me why eight arms are better than two. I said yes, and now I...