Phoenix Nine and Her Brillian...

By DevaNandhini

The Pillow Book (三生三世枕上书), written by Tang Qi Gong Zi, is the second book in the Three Lives, Three Worlds se... More

Meeting Her After Ages
She is Phoenix
She is Different
Love Rival 🙄
Hurting you is hurting me
Deep wound
Niangqin
Empress Of Taichen
Hard To Handle
Hard To Handle (2)
stone of destiny ❤️
Understanding ❤️
Who is she
Jealous ❤️
Fengjiu Is Flawless ❤️
Intoxicating love
How dare you🤨🤨
Trials are hard..
Her trial ends.. 💔
Dijun.. you re here
Dijun... is that true💔
His nightmare
💔
To Protect her...
Epilogue...

What happened to them

354 12 4
By DevaNandhini

300 years passed..

In heavenly hall..

Fairy Xu, an young immortal who learned about the history of heavenly clan is there to meet Tian jun, the former heavenly king to knew what happened to Dijun..

Tian jun: Dijun is safe. He is his Taichen palace with his kid. Taichen palace is sealed thereafter, its 300 yrs.. We didn't yet meet him thereafter. Bai Fengjiu's parents visited him yesterday to meet their kids last symbol.. Ie, Bai Gungun.

Fairy Xu: i want to meet him. I want to be his life partner.. I want to win his heart..

Zhe yan enters there with Shangu and Bai jue

Zhe yan : Dijun is hosting a birthday celebration for the lil fox. First he was confused by the fact that is it okay to celebrate the day his lil foxie suffered alot.. Later he convince himself that his son is her happiness. So he agreed. After 300 years We can meet our Dijun and his lil cub, Bai Gungun.

Shangu : this young fairy is so stubborn.. Are you okay.. How can you even fancy him. The former emperor, the husband of Bai Fengjiu.. That's a reality, that none can change.. Even her absence.

Bai jue: you better back off, even the Highness of QinQiu took years to create a place for her in his heart.

Fairy Xu: Am the third beautiful immortal, and i wont back off that easily from chasing him..

Lian song: you may try and find your answer yourself. That will be pratical. Anyway, am happy to meet my old man after ages..

Next Day

Men of heavenly clan reached there already.. They saw the epitome of grace, manliness and brilliance, The Dong hua dijun sitting on his chamber..

Just then Bai Gungun enters there. He greeted everyone. Everyone gave gifts to him.. He smile at all.. He then go near his fujin.

Lian song: We missed you dijun.. How can you lock me outside, when you knew you are my only friend in this 3 realm..

Cheng yu: how can you hid my Fengjiu's kid from me💔

Dong hua: is there more complaints.. If i knew it, i wont open the door ever in my life span 😁

Moyuan : Are you fine brother 🙄

Ye hua: are you fine dijun...

Dong hua: congratulations ye hua for ascending the throne. Where is new empress of heaven. Is she mad at me..

Before ye hua reply, Fairy xu enters in her Gorgeous blue dress..

Fairy xu: Dijun.. I heard lot about you.. Its my pleasure to meet you. Am blessed to meet you.. I dont want to hide... I

I love u Dijun...

A little girlsh voice filled the place... Dijun was surprised to see a lil girl with Bai Qian.

Daughter of Yehua: Dijun.. 😍 i love you.. From stories i fall for you.. Will you marry me.. When i become bog enough.

Lian song: this ladies from Bai clan are so daring.. Even the lil kid

Si Ming : She reminds me of our Highness.. Everytime she make me remember all those memories.

Fairy xu.. What ever you are going to tell is not important at this place.
So be at your limit

Yes that's the powerful gugu of QinQiu..

Dijun : i felt you are mad at me..

Bai Qian : i myself saw your love for her and her stubbornness.. Why would i hate you dijun, when you are even ready to kill yourself for her.. But dijun, i wont allow some random fairy's to take my xiaojiu's place..

Fairy xu: empress of heaven you cant.. You cant defame my love..

Dijun: if the matter is like that, then.. Then.. Chong lin come here..

Dijun whispers something on his ear.. He immediately left.

In inner palace
A room is shown... Its like a fox den, eventhough its in heaven.. Chong lin walk inside and address

Dihou... Its time to begin the celebration. Dijun ask me to bring you there..

Fengjiu : chong lin, am not coming.. Ask him to do better in my be half.. Now a days i dont want to be in limelight.. I dont want others to eye on our bonding.

Fengjiu.. In your absence someone is wooing him..

Her father and mother enters there. They met her 3 days before and so happy to knew that Dijun saved their only daughter. Since then they were with her.

Actually Dijun kept her away from all and they were happily living together for morethan 300 years.

Fengjiu : what😳.. Am coming..

The trio set their journey to the hall of Taichen.. At first Her parents enters, then Chonglin..

Thereafter enters the empress of Taichen in blue attire.. More beautiful than anyone.. Everyone's eyes are teary nd all are happy to meet her alive.

Yan chiwu : xiaojiu.. You are alive✨️.. You made us go mad at that day.. Cold face, you are great.. 💥

Shangu : Fengjiu ❤️.. You are alive😍

Bai Qian : xiaojiu.. My dear lil fox.. Gugu missed you like a hell..

Fengjiu : welcome all. And Chonglin told that today i have a love rival to meet..

Lian song: not one, but two 😂 the lil sister of you too want your husband, dihou hard Time ahead..

Fairy xu: You are alive 💔

Fengjiu : do you want me dead☹️.. Am sorry to dissapoint you..

Dijun: xiaobai you wont die.. Until am there... You are my half and my soul..

Xiaobai smiles to his comment. Celebration begins and end in good note. Thereafter Taichen was opened to everyone. Fengjiu reside inside Taichen without leaving anywhere.

Weeks after

Chengyu saw a worried Xiaobai..

What happened dear.. 🤔

Fengjiu : Do these fairies woo my husband from me.. My insecurity is hard to control 🙄💔

Chengyu : its our dijun, not third Prince.. So dont worry dear..

Even though she console and convince her, her fear remained same.. She is facing mood swings she is confused to the core

Niangqin are you okay
.......

Fengjiu : haa my lil rice ball.. Lil stressed. But don't worry..

When dijun come back he saw his lil wife in off mood. He took her to bed, without initiating talk she slept.

Next day due to tiredness she didn't wake up. Dijun is next to her. Gungun enters

Gungun : fujin, niangqin vomitted yesterday, she is pale and weak.. Always sad.. What happened to her

Fengjiu : am okay my kid.. Dijun am fine

Donghua quickly checks her pulse and look at her in astonishment...

You are conceiving.. Lil foxie. You are pregnant 😍

She rise from bed in happiness. Gungun literally jumped in happiness ❤️

Evening

When heavenly clan arrive to enjoy the flower in taichen they saw dijun and dihou sitting together. Fairy xu felt jealous..

Greeting to dijun and Highness

Donghua: greeting received. Dont stand in ceremony.. Why are you guys Here

Liansong : purple flower bloomed.. You are happy right. That's why it bloomed na.. We are here to see it

Are you that happy dijun😍... I think you must give me too a gift to reciprocate my gift 😁

Sure xiaobai.. I will.. You gave me extreme happiness with one news.. That's unexplainable happiness for me..

Gungun run towards them.

Gungun: ali ge.. Gungun too is going to be a brother, big brother

Bai Qian : xiaojiu.. Really 🙄.. We are so happy for you😍

Siming: Congratulations dijun and dihou ❤️

Moyuan : congratulations brother ❤️ fengjiu stay healthy have a cute lil one like u.. This time it might be a girl❤️..

Days passed...

Heavenly clan is holding meeting. Some are there because of fairy xu.. But others are missing..

Si ming secretly summoned Bai Qian and Bai Fengjiu..

Bai Qian enters in a different out fit as she and her niece are in human realm playing.

Ye hua: How beautiful ❤️ my empress is gem

Lian song: half the hall filled😁..

Then appears Bai Fengjiu

Dong hua: xiaobai.. You.. You look beautiful ❤️

Si ming: hall is filled.. Now can we start the meeting 😁..

Everyone laughed hearing the comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 386 17
Disclaimer: I do not own rights to Princess Aranya, Archmage Chen Ye, Donghua or Fengjiu. These are fictional characters created by Tang Qi Gong Zi. ...
108K 3.1K 52
What happens after Dong Hua and Xiao Bai get out from the chasm. This is a variation of the story in the 2nd book "The Pillow Book" in the Three Liv...
61.3K 1.7K 40
Fan Fiction about Donghua x Bai Feng Jiu after TMOPB. All character not belong to me, credit to Tang Qi Gong Xi
161K 3.1K 26
based on Eternal love of dream cdrama. A fanfiction. 🦊Bai Feng Jiu 💜Dong hua Dijun The story is after Feng Jiu found out that Dijun don't intend...