All I Ask (OLD VERSION)

Door a-asteria-

this is the old version of all i ask! this is for old readers if they would like to read the old version or e... Meer

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four

fourteen

11 0 0
Door a-asteria-

"I still don't know why you didn't choose to go in disguise," I said walking along with Tewkesbury at the platform.

"It's alright, mother won't notice me." He said.

"Right," I looked at him unsure. "Anyways, the train should be departing in about fifteen to twenty minutes," I said looking at my train ticket. "Ready?" I turned to see Tewkesbury gone.

Where has he gone? I wondered. I soon started to worry, Tewksbury doesn't have the most brilliant mind. "Tewkesbury," I whispered, irritated.

I tried looking everywhere, I think he decided to go with the bag plan. Not the smartest idea, but anything works. I handed my ticket to the ticket man. I started to walk into the platform, I looked around hoping Tewkesbury was already in.

As I turned around, I saw my family as well as Tewkesbury's, as well as a policeman. I quickly turned around.

"There is no sign of them anywhere, sir." I heard the policeman shout. I made sure my face was out of sight.

I overheard Tewkesbury's mother talk to the policemen. "I want assurance that my son is not-"

"He's not on this train." The policeman interrupted her.

"Of course he's on the train! You simply haven't looked properly." Another person argues back. I recognized his voice as Tewkesbury's uncle.

I stopped listening to them and quickly went on the train.

***

I sat down in a compartment, no one was in there. Although, there was this bag on top of the shelf, which was sketchy. A boy walked past, he quickly stopped and opened the carriage door.

"Do you mind if I sit here?" His voice didn't sound like a boy. Their facial features were also like a girl. I think it was a girl. But I remained silent and just nodded. They sat across from me.

The train started to move and after a few minutes the sketchy bag had thudded and a sneeze came out of it. The bag started to rip open with a pocket knife. Both the us looked at it carefully.

After a hand came out and reached for the lock of the bag. Finally, a boy, wait. That's Tewkesbury. My eyes widened. He tried getting out of the bag but failed and instead landed on the floor.

Tewkesbury grunted after his "majestic" fall.

The girl and I both looked at him. His eyes started to widen, the girl was more worried about him so I signaled to him to pretend not to know me.

"Hello," He said, getting out of the bag. The girl looked at Tewkesbury, in disbelief.

"Please get out of this carriage," I said politely, pretending not to know him.

"I can't," Tewkesbury said, putting away the pocket knife. "I'm in hiding. Bit of a to-do. Bribed a porter to put me in this and get me on board." Tewkesbury sat next to me.

So that's how he got into the train.

"Very daring." He said looking at the girl across from us.

"Get out of this carriage right now." The girl said.

"You're a... strange-looking gentleman." Tewkesbury fixed his coat while staring at the girl still.

"You think you look normal?" The girl remarked.

"You're not a boy at all," I fired back. The girl was stunned that I knew.

"I- might be a boy." The girl stuttered, looking cautiously at me.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"What are you?" She asked, looking at me then Tewkesbury.

"I'm Viscount Tewkesbury, the Marquess of Basilwether," Tewksbury said while reaching out his hand for a handshake.

"You're a nincompoop." I glared at her while Tewkesbury put his hand back down.

"I'll have you know, I have just undertaken a particularly daring escape-"

"You have not escaped. There is a man in a brown bowler hat currently on this train searching for you, and once he finds you, he will think I helped hide you, and I will be endangered by this. Therefore, I ask you to get out of this carriage!" The girl said sternly.

"What?" Both Tewkesbury and I asked.

"Why do you care?" The girl asked me.

"I care because I've escaped with him," I said firmly.

"Please get out." She said, looking at us. Even though I was here first she still tried to kick us out.

"You remind me of my uncle. I left him at the station. He's bossy too." Tewksbury said as we started to stand up. "Left them all: my mother, my grandmother. But I'm fine." Tewkesbury said, picking up the bag. "We're finally free." Tewksbury placed the bag on the shelf.

"Good." Remarked the girl. "Get out of the carriage, then." I stood up.

"Come on, let's go," I said, touching Tewkesbury's shoulder. "A man in a brown bowler hat?" I asked.

The girl nodded. We made our way towards the door. Tewksbury opened the door.

"It'll be fine," He sounded like he was trying to convince himself. He exhaled and left.

"It'll be fine," I reassured him, following right after him, I closed the door.

We walked down the hallway to find a new carriage, then we saw the bowler hat guy. We quickly ran back to the carriage with the girl.

"He's coming!" Tewkesbury stated the obvious.

"Of course," She said, looking unbothered. I rolled my eyes at her comment.

"He's checking every carriage," he continued.

"Wonderful." She continued.

"You have to help us, please," I pleaded.

"He didn't see y/n or me," Tewkesbury said.

"Of course he did. Therefore I say good day to you Viscount Tewkesbury, Marquess of Basilwether and y/n." The girl said heading for the door.

"You do remind me of my uncle, you have that same stare," Tewkesbury told her. She just left.

"Tewkesbury we should try to leave," I said heading out. He followed right behind me but then I heard a grunt from Tewkesbury.

I quickly turned around and saw the bowler hat guy dragging Tewkesbury. I slowly entered the carriage. I brought a finger up to my lips trying to silence Tewkesbury. But then, the bowler hat guy pushed me down and used his foot to hold me against the floor.

"Let him go," I said, trying to stand up but his force was strong against my smaller body. Then the bowler hat guy started to push Tewkesbury out of the train. "Tewksbury!" I shouted.

He was hanging on the door for dear life, he kept grunting and yelling for help.

"Get off me!" I started to kick his back leg.

Just then the girl grabbed his cane and hit the back of his head. I quickly stood up and rushed towards Tewkesbury. I grabbed his arm, trying to pull him towards us. Just when we were about to enter the tunnel the girl helped me and pulled Tewkesbury back into the compartment.

All three of us quickly left the carriage and started to run.

"Who is that?" I asked.

"He was trying to kill me!" Tewkesbury shouted.

We slowed down a bit and started speed walking, trying to find a way out of danger.

"I'm not ready to die on a train," Tewkesbury said, following behind me while I was following behind the girl.

"I don't think any of us are ready to die just yet," I said, tucking my hair behind my ear.

"I wasn't planning to die before I met both of you!" The girl snapped.

"We didn't mean to run into you." I snapped back. She was practically blaming us.

We kept walking down the hall, not knowing what to do.

"Where are we going?" Tewkesbury asked.

"I don't know yet. Let me think." The girl said.

The girl stopped, entered a compartment, looked around, then left.

"Sorry," I apologized to the people in the compartment.

Tewkesbury and I quickly caught up to her.

She opens the passenger car door that leads to the coal cart, to the locomotive in front. The train started to whistle. We looked down at the gap, boy did it make me feel queasy.

"Is this truly the best way to come?" Tewkesbury asked.

"Can you think of a better way?" The girl and I said simultaneously.

The girl walked across, Tewkesbury grabbed my hand. As I started to make my way across, I slowly let go of his hand. Slowly, Tewksbury closed the door. I breathed in slowly, scared, holding onto the bar. Tewksbury made his way across and I instantly reached for his hand, I linked his left hand with my right. The girl was looking over her shoulder, thinking.

"Do you trust me?" She asked, turning back looking at us.

"Yes!" "No!" Tewkesbury and I said simultaneously.

"If we time it correctly, we can leave him stranded."

"Time what correctly?" I yelled through the strong wind. I squeezed Tewkesbury's hand.

"Listen, y/n, Tewkesbury, we have two choices."

"And which one involves us not dying?" Tewkesbury shouted.

Before she could answer, the Bowler Hat guy opened the door without hesitation.

The girl quickly grabbed my hand.

"This one!" The girl said jumping, me holding on to Tewkesbury's hand, I dragged him down with me.

Tewkesbury screamed as we tumbled down, I was expecting it but it was unexpected as well.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

121K 2.2K 20
"𝚈𝚘𝚞 πš”πš—πš˜πš  𝙸 πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞, πš›πš’πšπš‘πš?" "𝙸'πš– πš‘πš˜πš—πš˜πš›πšŽπš πšƒπšŽπš πš”πšœπš‹πšžπš›πš’. 𝙸 πšπš‘πš’πš—πš”, 𝙸 πšŠπš•πšœπš˜ πšπšŠπš—πšŒy 𝚒𝚘𝚞."
399K 11.7K 33
Λšβ—ž(πŸ’) βƒ—*ೃ༄ Maybe it was a mistake to walk into that train compartment, but even if it was, Edith Ainsley didn't regret it. If not for the disappear...
90.4K 956 130
please read before commenting! This is just a place to post my imagines. There are definitely a crap tone of grammatical and spelling errors, please...
161K 2.4K 52
Lord of the rings imagines and Preferences! - REQUESTS CLOSED - Thank you all so much for all of the positive feedback! I hope you all have a great d...