NOCEUR ౨ৎ H.S

By anqelhs

⭒THIS CONTAINS MATURE & EXPLICIT CONTENT⋆ CURRENTLY ADDING ADDITIONAL CHAPTERS. pls read warnings before read... More

★ INTRO & WARNINGS ★
☆ TRAILERS ☆
† PROLOGUE ⸸
1. THE CURLY HEADED ONE.
2. POSITIVE.
3. SPECIAL MARK.
4. WHO ARE YOU?
5. I DON'T KNOW WHO I AM.
6. SHE'S HIDING...
7. BREATHE.
8. DISTRACTION.
9. DIAMOND HEART.
10. ELECTRIC RECORD STUDIOS.
11. THE HEART WANTS WHAT IT WANTS.
12. I'M NOT A CHILD ANYMORE.
13. FOUND YOU!
14. I WANT YOUR HEART.
15. FOSTERS.
16. RABBIT MASKS.
17. IN A BIRDCAGE.
18. BE QUICK!
19 ♡ ORCHIDS.
20. VERY IMPRESSIVE DEVLIN.
21. A BUTTERFLY IN A JAR.
22. I CAN'T STAY HERE.
23. IT'S LIKE HE'S GLOWING.
24. FAMILIAR LAUGHTER OF JOY.
25 ♡ YOU DON'T DESERVE HER.
26. I CAN'T LOVE ANYONE ANYMORE.
27. THE RED.
28. LOSE YOURSELF.
29. PRETTY DEVLIN.
30. WHO WILL I BECOME?
31. MEMBER RABBIT AT YOUR SERVICE!
32 ♡ LOUDER.
33 ♡ I TRIED TO BE NICE.
34. HEADS OR TAILS?
35. DREAMS DO COME TRUE DON'T THEY?
36. I'M IN YOUR NIGHTMARES, DARLING.
37. I LOVE YOU UNTIL THE LAST HEARTBEAT.
38 ♡ SHE'S AN ALLY?
39 ♡ SHE'S IN DANGER ALREADY.
40. MAXINE, THERE'S SO MUCH I HAVE TO SAY.
41. THIS ISN'T THE END.
42. REVERSED.
43 ♡ HE'S REALLY INTERESTING...
44 ♡ GROUNDHOG DAY.
45. DO YOU STILL HEAR THOSE BOOMS?
46. WHAT DOES SKULLS WANT NOW?!
47. PROTECTIVE NOCEUR BOYS.
48. SHH...
49. I CAN'T FEEL MY HEART WITHOUT HIM.
50. DO IT.
51. PASTA LOVERS.
52. THE CAMCORDER HAS ANSWERS...
53. I TRIED TO FIX EVERYTHING MYSELF.
54. I MISSED YOU TOO, FREAK.
55. THAT'S HER AUTOGRAPH.
56. WHY'D YOU CHOOSE ME?
57. THEY RAN OUT OF STRAWBERRY ICE CREAM, BABY.
58. I WAS DAYDREAMING.
59. DEAD END JUSTICE.
60. KISS ME, PLEASE?
61. YOU TWO ARE SO IN LOVE.
62. COMPLICATED FREAK?
63. LOST TRACK OF TIME DIDN'T YOU?
64. SCREAM FOR ME.
!!!sIxTy FiVe???
67. THE BASSIST HAS FALLEN.
68. TRUTH OR DARE?
69. I LIVE IN HIS DAYDREAMS.
70. KEEP AN EYE ON HIM.
71. I CAN SEE WHAT HE SEES IN YOU.
72. I WAS OBSESSED WITH YOU!
73. THERES NO PLACE I'D RATHER BE.
74. I WANT REVENGE.
75. NOCEUR.

66. JUST A nOrMaL DAY.

165 3 8
By anqelhs

PINK CHAMPAGNE - LANA DEL REY

It was almost 4 am when I released something for Noceur's second book... how do y'all feel abt chapter 56? Ik no ones gonna say anything yet but ik you're probably excited or not excited- who knows lmao but enjoy this sweet-ish and short one...

TW: GORE.

༺♥༻
Three weeks later

We had eight shows in three weeks and it felt normal like every other day. Something in my gut tells me that something is about to bloom and it'll be full of problems that's been store for me and my head.

Ready to come stress me out...

I don't know if I can take it all and I'm trying not to let those thoughts constantly come back for me over and over again until I can't handle it. I've never told Harry about what happened in the hotel bathroom back in Florida and I know he can tell when I'm upset or something is really wrong... Maybe since that night when we left Florida. I still didn't understand how the door is was locked and I kept thinking about it at some point, even when I'm in group conversations with everyone and they want my distracted attention during the time.

Narcissa even wondered why I looked so lost or my head was in a different place, pulling me away from reality in front of everyone for a while. I didn't know I was staring at the table with my eyes open, not even a single blink in almost one and half minute. I was twisting my rings and softly biting on my bottom lip too.

Now, I'm sitting on the staircase, tapping my foot and stared at the concrete ground.

"You alright?" Harry was beside me and he probably was staring at me for the billionth time. "Yeah, I'm fine." I nodded, "Just daydreaming."

"That same old excuse." He murmurs. "You've been daydreaming a bit too much lately, baby."

"I was." I tell him and sat up straight. "I think I need it now." I take out the box of cigarettes and my pink old lighter.

"You're stressed." Harry takes one from the box and placed it between his white cute bunny teeth. "You're starting to smoke a bit more than you said how you usually smoke these days." He spoke with it in his mouth. "I guess I am..." I flick on the lighter for mines and then his.

"You never told me why you have two same lighters. You have a black one with those gems glued onto it that you mostly use, but you have those pink strawberry lighters that you barely use. You've never used one of them except that one time you let me use it in Forks."

"It's personal..." I inhale right after.

And that was the same old excuse from last time.

"It's not gonna be personal between us anymore." He snaps, "Please, tell me." I felt his eyes on me so I turn my head to give him that eye contact.

"Har-"

"Baby, tell me." He cuts me off and I blow out the tobacco from the corner of my lips. "You'll feel much better if you tell me. You'll feel less stressed."

I turn my eyes away from him, "Me and Narcissa left school to go to some skating rank with her old friends and I felt left out at the time... I ate most of the pizza and drank most of the Coca-Cola at the table and I got bored later on so I went to play some games at the Arcade side." I start explaining.

"I was at the back to where no one really was. There was this game where you have to shoot those water guns in the clown's mouth I think to win and I won a whole lot of tickets which made my night a bit better. I remember I heard a creepy giggle and I looked behind me where I heard it."

I turn my eyes back to him before I continue after taking a breath, "There was a clown and he looked exactly like that one clown I saw in Forks. He gave me these lighters and told me the red one will come to me at the end. I don't know what he meant so I just use one of them whenever I felt alone just like that night like how I was alone with the clown and I kept the other one to myself as I wait."

"How is that personal?"

"I was alone. I find that personal." I tap on the cigarette and brought it to my lips again.

"The red will come to you at the end..." he told himself, trying to understand. "I don't know what he meant by that." I repeat with a shrug before inhaling again.

"Is that why you've been worrying about time?"

"No..." I shake my head.

He lets out a sigh, "I'm fuckin' exhausted." He laid down on the staircase we're sitting on and I did the same. "I can't clear my head." I told him with a mutter before I inhale again.

"What are some ways you can?"

"Eat ice cream, sleep, listen to the rain or go somewhere, where I feel calm and listen to more music of course." I look up at the long staircase going up so high above Harry and I. "When I'm with you... I feel like I wouldn't need to worry about anything." I added.

But it seems like it's not working right now.

He was silent for a moment and I turn my head to him with the cigarette between my fingers, close to my lips.

He sat up and then stood up, taking my other hand to help me up, "I know something that can instead of sitting here in the shade all day." He starts walking and I quickly toss the cigarette on the ground and step on it.

"Remember on the road last year, you asked me if I went here before?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, I used to go here a few times with my mum and sister. She was visiting one of her old American friends she used to talk to a lot online." He continues walking with me behind him. "We was out here for a couple of weeks... and sometimes I'd go here alone by walking from the beach houses behind us."

I remembered he didn't finish his sentence.

"Is it pretty there?" My eyes turns to him in interest and he nodded, "To me it is. I like the pier... I-" he stops for a moment and take a deep breath before blinking to himself. "It's fun..."

He sounded like he was going to say something. Now he's telling me what he was close to telling me in the beginning.

We went across the street to the beach just like how it was in Florida. He was still holding my hand, now stepping on the warm sand and not even taking off his dirty red converse. He smooshed the cigarette on the ground before tossing it to the trashcan and then start walking on the sand.

"I remember all three of us sat right here and to where the water stops at." He looked down stopping at the end of the dry sand and the wet sand ahead of us and the ocean.

He sat down on the dry bright sand and I sat next to him, looking at the not-so-blue ocean far away with other boats far in the distance. There's also a pier far on the right we could walk to for a couple of minutes or longer. I then let his head rest on my thighs and I look down at him, touching his soft curls with the gentle breeze with the sound of waves as well a the warm bright sun on both of us.

"We used to be right here and talk about our dreams and futures together." He told me as his bright eyes met with mines. "My past... girlfriend would tell her me dreams too at La Push before she died. It was almost the same as mines."

"Do you remember what your dream was?" I ask. "Performing." He smiles a bit, "I want people to be happy and enjoy music like I do." His hands rest on his torso. "It was also her dream too but she said she wanted to find her voice..."

"That's amazing." I reply.

"What are your dreams?" He asks me.

"Being with you... probably wanting many more than that in the future."

"Why?" He raised his brows.

"Because you changed my life, H," I chuckled a bit like it's very much obvious, "I'm always happy with you and you're happy too. I want to live every moment with you too." I told him, making him smile more. "Even when things are bad... we'll make it through it."

"You're like my mum. She wanted to be with me and my sister and spend every moment happy together."

"It's a sign... right?"

"I think so." He nodded, keeping the smile on his face. The sunlight was on his face, making him glow again with the beautiful smile on his face again.

I love moments like this.

It's beautiful to me and I love the happy and peaceful moments with him. Just the two of us, but then when things get dark, things are still beautiful but to a whole other side of the moment me and him have together.

"I know that dream will come true." I tell him and he sat up, cupping my face and looked into my glowing eyes too like how I looked at his. "I love you." He rasps.

"Always," I spoke back. "and I won't stop."

"Good." He brushed his thumb over my lips, making me smile again. "Her name was Lora." He laid back down.

"Who? Your mom or your past girlfriend?"

"My mother," he told me, "after the accident, I knew that something was wrong and I had a feeling it involves my father. I had to lie to people about her name so her identity stays hidden." He explained. "I don't know if it worked. People called her Aquaria and then Annie or Anna."

"That's a beautiful name, H,"

"I've had nightmares about the accident, the water was raising and I was stuck inside on the backseat..." he paused.

"You don't have to..."

"I want to." He told me and I held his hand before he spoke again, "My mother was gone and my sister couldn't get air... she hit her head hard enough to knock her out and lose so much blood. I was the only one screaming for help and I lost hope in seconds because I knew no one was around to help. I was gonna let myself go." He was looking up at the sky and then his eyes turned to me.

His eyes were bright again.

I frown as I tangle my fingers in his soft hair, "It's not your fault. Don't remind yourself about it." I shook my head and look down at him. "I know that's one of the most heartbreaking moments in your life that you never thought would happen, but you don't have to remind yourself and tell me. I know how hard it is to lose someone you love and that has a big side effect on you."

"If I wasn't talking about my father around her, it wouldn't have happened. My mind went blank and I didn't see what happened and so did my sister. If I ever talk about what my father been doing to me, I don't want to lose you like I lost them."

"I'm so sorry Harry, but it's not your fault." I repeated.

"I didn't set them free. Skulls killed them." He continued on. I take his hand and stand up, "What do you mean by that?" I asked him. "The butterflies, I only set you free, remember?" He also stood up.

I nodded, "Yeah, but that can't be the only way to set a soul or let someone go, Harry." I tell him and I picked up two good-looking shells off the sand. "There's other ways, this... is your mom and this is sister." I take his hand again, "Throw these shells as far as you can just like how you open the jar let the butterfly fly away, but first, make sure you say whatever you need to say before you do so. They'll hear you." I leave the shells in his hand and stepped aside to give him a moment alone.

He gazed at the same ocean and he looked down at his hand with the perfect white shells I gave him. I gave him a smile and a nod when he looked over at me and then he looked back at the ocean again.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I caused such terrible things to happen to the both of you..." He begins, "It's my fault and I hope you accept my apology even if I have don't bad things. I've made so much mistakes and I'm so thankful that I have someone with me who gets to have every moment with me... and she's always there to give me a cure. I'm also thankful that you and my sister were there for me as a little family until the end, I love you both so much and I wouldn't be here if I haven't met Devlin." His eyes turn to me. "She could be my everything... my songbird."

A tear went down my cheek and I nodded again as I wipe my tear. He then kiss the shells and threw them far away like how I thought how far it would go.

Very far to where the deep ocean might be.

His stares at the ocean for a moment and I stepped over to him, wrapping my arms around him and he did the same. "Funnel cake should make you feel better." I told him with my right cheek against his chest.

"Yeah and thank you, Devlin," he pulls away, taking my hand again as we both start walking across the beach to the sidewalk. "I feel... much better."

"Anything to make you happy." I kiss his cheek, "What rides do you go on?" I ask.

"The ferris wheel mostly." He looked over at it and I did too. "There's a restaurant too if you wanna eat something since it's lunch time."

"Sounds great, lunch before dessert?"

"Lunch first and it has to be small before you go on any other rides. No one needs to vomit on rides today." He smiles with a murmur, "The pier is called Pleasure Pier by the way." He added. I looked over at it again but to where the entrance is, seeing a couple of people and their families going there.

"Where else do you go to out here?"

"That kite shop, shell shops, some restaurants I think that are good and I like to look at the beach houses over there. At that restaurant over there, there's those signs where it tells you to not feed the seagulls." He pointed to one of the restaurants on the right. It's two stories up.

I chuckled under my breath, "Can we go there?" I ask.

"What about that place?" He pointed to a building on the pier. There's a cute shrimp with a hat on it. "Sure." I nodded while he was leading me there.

By the time we make it inside the building, he told me to wait at the waiting area while he gets the table set up for the both of us.

I was sitting cross legged, wearing a white sundress and black cowgirl boots Phoenix told me to wear with it earlier instead of my converse I wear 24/7. Polly decided to cut my hair a bit and it doesn't feel long to me anymore. It was long almost to my ass and now it's long to the middle of my back.

My phone starts vibrating in my bag so I unzipped it and take out my phone to look at a message on my homescreen.

UNKNOWN: LOOK OUT THE WINDOW.

Why now?

I look at the wide window beside me, seeing the figure with the clown mask. My eyes flick down to his hand and I spotted his black phone as he begins typing on his phone again, so I look back down at my screen.

UNKNOWN: I'M GETTING INPATIENT. TIME IS TOO SLOW TO MY ENJOYMENT.

UNKNOWN: LETS SPEED UP TIME SHALL WE? YOU HAVE 6 DAYS.

ME: Until what?

UNKNOWN: I CAN'T TELL YOU. JUST BE A GOOD GIRL AND WAIT.

My brows creased and I turn back to the window again in a snap. His tall figure is gone. I look away again and turn off my phone.

"Oh shit..." I whisper to myself, lowering my eyes and then I rolled my lips into my mouth.

S-Six days...

He probably heard me speak about my fear.

Time.

"Devlin," Harry's voice snapped me out of the fog in my head, "ready?" He wanted to take my hand and I did as I smiled. "Mhm." I hum and start walking with him to a table.

Oh shit oh shit oh shit.

The waitress gave me and Harry the menus after he pull out a chair for me. I cross my legs again, unfolding the menu and looked at all the options I have.

I'm not sure if I'm in the mood for seafood. Harry was looking at his menu and then placed it on the table in front of him. Those green eyes was on me instead of the menu and I can feel it.

Harry, I don't understand. Six days until what?

"Do you always stare at people?" I blurted out.

"No. Just you."

"Why me?"

"Because you're all mine and no one is going to take you away from me." He leaned towards me and he pulled my chair closer to him.

I rolled my eyes, "God you're such a puppy." I murmur and I take his hand.

"God?" He asks me and lets out a low scoff, "God can't be on this date for the both of us, baby." He whispered and I smiled a bit.

I made eye contact with him and I see the small smile on his face fade away slowly that you can't even tell. I kept staring into his dark eyes. It's like I see some other person and he even sounded... obsessive when he says that sentence to me.

The light switch kept flicking off and on in his head.

I nearly roll my eyes as I nod and adjust my flower crown on my head. "Right." I chuckle.

NO POV

"I can't wait for the sleepover tonight." Vivian was organizing her discs. "Same." Polly agrees while she looks for her shoes in her luggage.

"Is sleepovers always your thing?"

"It sure is." Polly replied, slipping on her shoes before double tying them. "All because of Blake's fashionista ass."

Vivian, Polly, and Zoe has been spending time together and getting to know each other more including Vivian. They even suggested her to speak to Blake since they're quite similar to each other in fashion.

Niall is out with Narcissa.

Louis and Zayn went to gift shops and Phoenix, Victoria, and Blake also went out shopping too cause they can't handle it with the "spending their money when they're not supposed to" part.

Dion went to take pictures of Galveston for himself and he pretty much enjoys being alone sometimes like Emmet.

Zoe was there, sitting on the bed and continues to look at her perfect acrylic nails she recently did herself, "Me too..." she stood up, making her way to the mini fridge, "Is there anything good to drink?" She opened it. "Guess not..."

"Nope." Polly shakes her head with a side frown and Zoe grabs her purse after turning away from the fridge, "Then I'll be downstairs at the vending machine. You guys want anything?" She turns to them before the heads to the door.

"Sprite!" Vivian grabs her headphones and makeup kit.

"You know what I want!" Polly joyfully shouts at her and Zoe nods, unlocking and opening the heavy door.

"Okay I'll be right back." She steps out and starts walking down the hallway. She went downstairs to the cafeteria and then spotted the bright vending machine next to the cleaning closet.

She takes out three dollars from her mini bag and looked at the drink options in the machine. She only saw 7up and there wasn't sprite so she decided to get that since they're probably the same exact thing.

Her long nailed fingers tapped on the letter and two numbers before she straightened out the dollar and put it in. She waits for a quick second and take the 7up but the dollar didn't go in.

While she was getting the other two drinks for her and Polly, she heard a loud door shut behind her. She whirled around, looking behind her and saw absolutely nothing but clean tables.

"Jeez..." she said to herself.

She turns back around and try to straighten the next dollar bill she has and it's not going in the machine. She lets out a groan, "Get your green paper- flat ass- in there." She shoved it in. She takes the 7up seconds later and get another one seconds later, but the machine didn't drop the last Pepsi.

"Oh my god stop shitting me!" She banged on the glass until she heard footsteps behind her. "This machine isn't working. Is there another on-" she turns around to face the person but then she drops the two other soda cans.

They both burst open when they hit the ground, "Oh no... no..." she looked up at him before he slammed or stabbed something large into her against the glass.

She lets out a loud gasp and her blurry eyes laid on the figure and she only saw the Monkey mask with the black camcorder in his hand.

"Li..." she starts choking on her blood and he steps away after he watch her have her last breath.

The person in the monkey mask turned to the mirror beside him and waved before he turned it off.

________________________________

6 DAYS UNTIL WHAT????

-A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7 Lives Apart By Rose

Mystery / Thriller

326 40 11
"At that time, I didn't know that fate would drag us 7 Lives Apart!" *** Rose will go to any lengths just to lure in...
220K 5.8K 86
[COMPLETED] trep·i·da·tion a feeling of fear or agitation about something that may happen. *** "You'll see the truth one day." I whispered against...
362K 11.6K 79
Sometimes in life we stumble upon someone by accident who opens up an entirely different world that we never knew could exist. They change us, make u...
70.4K 1.3K 75
• H.S • As Molly is trying to move away from her hometown, she leaves with no money and no plan. Her parents won't help, considering they are the rea...