TOM and JERRY COUPLE (Complet...

By cutegir2002

Two best friends Seojoon and Minho... Got married to another best friends Ji eun and Aeri.... Both couple wer... More

Intro
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21(M)
22(End)
New story
📢📢📢
Special chapter..❤️

13

14.2K 602 134
By cutegir2002

Taekook came out giggling while their hyung's stared at them with done face....both stopped Infront of them ....

"Why are you looking us like this"kook asked....

"Where you both....we are finding you both for 15 minutes....we called you both but none of you is picking that toooo"Jin asked putting his hands on his hips ...

"We were roaming around"tae shrugged....

"And why you all were tensed"kook asked but glared at Ami who flicked his forehead....

"Because we thought you both would either be fighting with each other....or to anyone else"Ami said....

"Excuse me we don't fight everytime ok"tae said with an offended face while kook nodded....others rolled their eyes....

"Yeah I we don't know you both...now should we go and enjoy or you are staying here only "Jimin asked....they both nodded and they all went to different rides...

They all enjoyed their time together played lots of game went to many rides...than ate ice cream and after the sun set they all went to their last ride that is fairy wheel .....

Where yoonmin,namjin,and Ami sat together....they all thought taekook will complain on how they both were only one left but to their surprise....this two didn't even said anything and walked together to sit in same seat....

"Are we missing something"Jimin asked....

"I think we are"Ami said pointing at taekook who were talking and giggling totally forgetting they were not alone....

They all just signed at asked the operator to start the ride.....

After that they all drove to their house and eating their dinner slept... because they all were hella tired......

*****

Next day....

"Get up kook"Ji Eun shouted for the fifth time..... it's already 9 am and this bunny here is sleeping like a dead person.....Ji Eun was done with her son.....an idea striked in her head and she smirked......

"Kook get up tae is leaving the country again"she shouted and it didn't took kook one second to jump out of bed ....

"No no no he can't leave"kook said wearing his slippers and was about to run down when he heard his mother laughing and than he understood she was lieing.....

"Mommmm....whyyyy"kook asked stumping his feet on the floor ....

"Why son .... because you wasn't getting up....look at the time ..you had already missed first lecture"Ji eun said and kook's eyes went wide when he saw the clock......

"Mom why you didn't woke me on time ... cupcake must have left....god"kook said running in his room...

"Hello it's not my fault I am trying to wake you for so long...but you was sleeping like a dead person....just tell me what the hell you were doing night"Ji eun asked narrowing her eyes.....

'i was making plan on how to kiss you son in law tae mom 'kook thought but just shook his head running inside bathroom to do his morning routine......

****

Within 20 minutes he parked his car in university 's parking and rushed out as he have to get what he want the most....

He ran in corridors...while tae was standing near his locker putting some stuffs inside he turned around when he heard kook's voice.....

"Cupcake " kook shouted running towards him....tae smiled waving to him but his eyes went wide when he felt soft pair of lips on his own.....

While the students in corridor gasped....some were frozen and some were already shooting the most unexpected thing .....

Kook held tae's waist by his one hand while other was on tae's nap pressing their lips more close......

He moved his lips against tae's .....tae came down of his daze when he felt other licking his lips.....he put his hands around kook's neck.....which made kook to smile and hum in kiss.....

He sucked and nibbled those pink lips who always invited him to kiss them.....tae tapped on his back telling he was out of breath.... understanding this kook backed away

A string of saliva connecting their lips which was licked by kook....and tae buried his face in kook's chest when he finally understood everyone was watching them.....

"What happened cupcake.....why are you getting shy....you wanted this right"kook asked with a chuckle...

"Stupid...I was joking"tae muttered against his chest while made kook to shake his head with a chuckle....

"No cupcake that not fair.....you said and that's it ...."kook said and got a glare from tae who was still red ....

"Stupid"tae muttered and walked away closing his locker.....

"You stupid cupcake"kook shouted and giggled when tae took fast steps....he ran behind other teasing the already blushing male.....

Their video of kissing was viral on the school 's group.....some cooed at them....some wished to have someone like kook in their life too.....some were happy...and some don't give a damn to them....while there was a person who was burning....you guessed it...yeah Lina......

She throwed her phone on the wall and to add petrol in her anger....she saw taekook entering inside the classroom teasing and talking.....she fisted her hand when she saw kook holding tae's hand and sitting on their seats.....

"I will throw you out of his life tae hyung....just you wait and watch"she said gritting her teeths.....

Whole time tae felt some boring holes in his back by glare....he looked back and smirked at Lina who rolled her eyes.....

After their classes they both went to cafeteria....."where is Jimin"kook asked when he didn't saw the said male in class....

"Took half day as him a d yoongi hyung had a breakfast date today.....they must be already back I guess"tae said and really both were waiting for this two along with their other friends.....

"HhI guys"both greeted but gulped when they saw their friends giving them blank face.....

"What happened.... everything fine"kook asked sitting beside tae and placing their lunch on table.....

"What is this"Jimin said showing his phone to them which showed their kissing video which made tae to blush again while kook has a proud face.....

"Guys it's our kissing video.... what's the problem in it"kook asked wrapping his hands around tae's shoulder....

"Problem you both are not in relationship tha-".....

"We are in 8hyung who said we are not"kook asked with a raised eyebrow.... cutting off Jin whose jaw dropped on floor just like others....

"Close your mouths guys....he proposed me yesterday"tae said his shyness was gone now as he saw their expression.....

"Wow that's where you both disappeared yesterday....well congratulations than"join said showing his dimple smile others congratulated them too....they all were listening to tae who was happily telling them how kook has proposed him......

But their talks were once again got interrupted when they heard.....

"See didn't I said he is a slut"Lina spoke to her minions who nodded their heads agreeing with her.....

"Get lost Lina"Ami spoke boringly.....

"Huh why....let me tell everyone who he is "Lina said pointing at tae who was just eating his food like he wasn't the one about whom she was talking.....but kook bro....this boy was way more than angry....how dare she say something about his cupcake.....

"Oh really the only slut in the university will tell us who is he"kook spoke glaring at her and that made their friends surprised......they expected something like this coming from tae but never they knew kook will say something like this ... because he had never said anything to her no matter how much she irritated him....

Why because according to him talking with trash will make his day worst .....but today he spoke because now it was not only on him but this girl has the audicity to say something against his cupcake......

And the girl Was shocked too....did kook just called her slut....

------------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Tell me how it was....

Do vote....

Thanks for reading.....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss.....

Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 21.2K 84
Story by: cutegir2002 >>>>>> A story of the mafia king's son- Jeon Jungkook and his brother's boy friend- Kim Taehyung. Where Jeon Jungkook is a very...
64K 2.5K 11
A story of a Billionaire Boy kim Taehyung who study in Seoul's biggest University 'HYBE' with his rich friends..... Jeon Jungkook a poor Guy..a tran...
252K 10.3K 26
A story of two best friend so we can say lovers... Who used to live in orphanage.... But an incident make them apart.... The elder from them became...
44K 2.1K 20
A story of a cute boy Kim Taehyung how have a huge crush on a great businessman Jeon jungkook and want to marry his crush as soon as possible but the...