Her Femme Fatale 

By Charlietyminski

With love like this what makes you think I won't want to fall... Ravenclaw OC X George Weasley Slow burn *W... More

Hey!!
2.

1

69 2 1
By Charlietyminski

He was her down fall. Her only fault. Her kryptonite. He had learned how she ticked and what she was saying with just a single glance. But every thing isn't always as pretty as we paint it to be. And to understand the story you have to start from the beginning...

I was laying in bed staring at the ceiling of my room as Chris was laying on top of me. Doing god knows what, it was almost as if he was trying to swallow my neck and making me just bored out of my mind.

"Come on baby, you know you want to." He said, adding the nickname he had given me at the beginning of fourth year making me cringe.

"No Chris, I have already told you no before today. What makes you think doing what you are doing now is gonna make me want to even try." I explained to him as I tried to push him off me.

A knock came at my door and it was what I would like to call my saving grace. "Selena, I think it's time Chris goes home. It's getting late." My dad called through the door. His name was Felix, he was about six foot one and he used to have blond hair but he had shaved it off a few year ago. The bald head made him a little bit intimidating. Also the fact that he is pretty buff just adds to his look.

Chris groaning finally rolled off me his brown hair was messed up, it kinda looked like sex hair even tho we hadn't done anything. His hair just made me even more annoyed.

"Alright baby, I'll see you at the train station tomorrow." He stood and grabbed his Slytherin Quidditch jumper off the ground. He kissed me as a bye, just a short peck. Open the door he looked at my dad and said "Bye Mr. Burton, have a good rest of your night."

"Goodnight Mr. Avery, you as well." My dad nodded at Chris as he moved out of the way so he could leave.

After I heard Chris yell from the fire place to get home to his manor. I got ready for bed and moved to roll over on my stomach to try and fall asleep. Thinking about a way I can break up with the arsehole I was dating but every time I have tried the last few months I chickened out.

~~~

I was running late. Again.

My alarm clock had gone off but I hit the button and went back to sleep. The train was leaving in an hour and I was rushing around to get ready.

Throwing on a black cropped tank top and a pair of dark wash boot cut jeans with my black Chuck Taylors. Just grabbing the first things I saw in my closet. I grabbed a jumper form off the hanger and put it on top of my trunk

"Dad! Mom! Lucas! Can any of you help my bring down my trunk please."

"Yea I'll be there in a minute!" Lucas yelled from half-way down the stairs. Lucas my brother was buff from doing MMA training had fluffy blond hair very similar to mine and was fairly tall just like my dad. He was unfortunately a grade above me in school and a Ravenclaw as well so I couldn't get away with anything at school.

He came waltzing into my room, with the biggest smirk on his face as he took out his wand and levitated my trunk off the floor. The tosser had recently turned 17 and was doing magic all over the house since then. I'm honestly surprised he didn't apparte into the room.

"Thanks for the help" I smiled as sweetly as I could at him as I walked out of my room and down to the fireplace.

Lucas brought my trunk down after me and my parents left with us to the train station. Quickly hugged and kissed us goodbye. We rushed because the train was about to leave. We basically had to jump on the train and went looking for our friends.

~~~

I was sitting in a compartment with my best friend Noah and we were sharing a cigarette, when the door opened and in walked my brother.

Noah was fairly tall he was about two inches shorter than Lucas. His curly hair was falling in fort of his face as it seemed to do a lot.

When my brother walked in Noah quickly looked up at him and turned pink. He has had the biggest crush on my brother for the past year and it was kinda gross but to each their own I guess.

Trying to play it cool I stubbed out the cigarette and looked at my brother as well. "You need to stop smoking it's bad for your health" he said in a judgmental tone but he had no room to talk I know he smokes as well.

"Well thanks mom. Is there an actual reason your here or do you just want to bother me?" I asked

"Um..." he seemed to stop and look at Noah who I almost forgot was there till he snickered at what I had said. "Yea, we're gonna be there in an hour I wanted to tell you to go change." He finished as he returned his eyes to me.

"Fine." I said as I stood up grabbing my robes and walked out of the compartment. I turned my head to look back and saw my brother laughing at something Noah had said and it made me smile.

Moving through the train I started to feel very cold and as I looked I saw the windows frosting up. All of a sudden the lights went out and someone grabbed me from inside a compartment I was standing with my back to. I let out a shriek and they put a hand in front of my mouth as they shhhed me.

"Lumos."I whispered and my wand tip lit up giving us some light so we could see.

Whipping around I saw two very tall similar looking people except one of them had a little bit of a crooked nose and the other had a mole on his neck.

I went to speak but something floated by out of the corner of my eye so I decided I was gonna stay silent and hid my wand with the light behind me. As it passed by it looked in the compartment and moved on not seeing what it was looking for. It was a dementor a guard of Azkaban probably looking for Sirius Black who had somehow managed to escape over the summer.

As the lights turned back on the I spotted that the two boy were the infamous, red headed twins. I whispered knox and the light coming off my wand disappeared. They looked at each other and in sink said "Wicked!". Then they turned to me.

"Um, I-I just wanted to say thanks for grabbing me and sorry for screaming." I stammered through.

"It's alright." the one with the mole on his neck said and turned to look at the other then back at me. I tried to walk out of the compartment but the same one stopped me again and said "wait... who are you? I have seen you around but I don't think we have never been formally introduced."

"Oh my name is Selena." I said in a little bit of shock.

"Okay well my name is Fred," the one with the mole said "and this is my twin George ." He finished pointing to the boy with the crooked nose, who was basically a carbon copy but their was some subtle difference besides the nose and mole.

"Alright, we'll I have to go change so bye." I rushed out and started to walk out of the compartment.

I head both of them say "bye, see you around." It was fucking freaky how they had done it twice. It was strange to me how the one with the crooked nose or George stayed mainly silent throughout the whole interaction.

I quickly changed in to my white button up with two buttons undone, the black pleated skirt that stoped a little above mid thigh, my tie lose around my next and my royal blue lined robe. It was a little out of dress code but I have been wearing it like this for a few years and no body has dress coded yet so...

Walking back I had to pass by the twins compartment and it looked like they were having a serious discussion. It was kinda a funny sight they were sitting opposite each other and had their heads down.

Finally making it back into my own compartment, my brother was the first to stand and pull me to him giving me a hug then pulling away and turning me in a circle.

Finally letting me go and sitting down he almost yelled " I was so worried with the dementors and then you didn't come back for a while..."

"Okay yea I'm fine. These red headed twins pulled me into there compartment"

Noah snickered and actually yelled "Fred and George Weasley!"

"Yea those would be the ones." I said looking at him confused.

He then elaborated "Their hot that's all." Lucas looked at him with a mix of hurt and a little jealousy but I just brushed it off.

"Yea, they are kinda strange Fred talked the most and George remained pretty quiet only said five words also they did this thing where they talk in sink fucking creepy.

Noah snorted and Lucas shook his head at my language. "Well George has always been pretty quite compared to Fred and they do that sink thing all the time." Noah explained.

"They seemed pretty nice other wise."

"You just need to be careful because they get into a lot of mischief and end up in detention a lot. Also you want to be careful with Chris about the whole thing." Noah just had to open his big stupid mouth and now Lucas was looking suspiciously between us as I glared daggers at Noah.

~~~
We finally made it to Hogwarts and listened to Dumbledore talk about the new school year. He talked about how dementors we're gonna be at our school till Sirius Black was caught even tho I don't see why he would want to come to the castle. He also introduced the new DADA teacher Professor Lupin. He was skinny, had sandy blond hair and had a bunch of scars across his face.

As I was walking out of the great hall to go to my dorm room I was grabbed roughly on the upper arm. I knew exactly who it was and to think I almost made it a full day without seeing him. I missed him before getting on the train because I was late and almost had to pull a Harry Potter and figure my own way there, also once he was in his compartment with his friends he never wanted to leave and I didn't want to sit with those horrible boys.

"Hey Chris, how was your train ride? I didn't see you." I tried to keep my voice steady because he was really hurting my arm as he pulled me down a random hall way. All of a sudden he pushed me up against a wall and I hit my head against it.

"You really want to know how my day was?" He questioned as he passed back in forth in front of me.

I let out a shaky breath sacred how this was gonna end. He had started to get rough with me last year when he found out Noah was Bi and not Gay saying that Noah had a thing for me so I had a feeling he was gonna complain to me more about that because we got a compartment together and he sat across from me at dinner. But  I was surprised when he yelled "I had to hear all about you talking to the Weasley twins and you were alone in the compartment with them!"

"I was only in their talking to them because they saved me from the dementors when they came on the train." I said calmly and keeping my tone as light as possible even though I was scared.

He stepped up to me and got in my face and in a clam angry tone he said "Your not allowed to be with them alone they are bad news."

Now I didn't believe him because they seemed sweat when I spoke to them and they saved me as well. "O-okay" is shakily said. He then stormed away from me. When I went to walk away I turned the corner I ran straight into the twins.

One tried to stop me I couldn't tell which because of the tears in my eyes. I pushed past them and went straight up to my dorm. But I was unfortunately stoped by Noah who looked concerned. He was smoking a blunt and sitting on one of the sofas.

"What did he do this time." He said in a little harsh of a tone. I made me jump a little and his face softened as he looked at me.

He found out about me talking to the twins today and yelled at me. Told me that I needed to stay away and wasn't allowed to talk to them alone. Just to make matters worse I almost ran into them as I was leaving to come up to the dorms." I explained getting upset as I recalled it.

Noah opened up his arm and I snuggled into them. He passed me the blunt and I took a hit. We didn't say anything as we got high. Eventually when the blunt was just a stub, he spoke up "You need to break up with him and I'm sure if you told your brother about what was going on he would help you."

"I can't tell him and your not allowed to either I will brake up with him soon." I said sniffling and we went back into silence.

Around two am I finally went up to bed. As I got in there the other girls were already asleep so I stayed as silence as possible and got into a pair of shorts and a tank top. I slipped under the covers and cried myself to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 8.7K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
163K 17.4K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
579K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
107K 3.2K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season