The Sea Beast

By thelittleblackghost

Jacob Holland x Female Reader Based on the movie Sea Beast (Y/n) = Your Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) = Hai... More

Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: The Inevitable
Chapter 3: Brickleback
Chapter 4: A New Captain
Chapter 5: Meeting Maisie
Chapter 6: The Contest
Chapter 7: Stow Away
Chapter 8: The Red Bluster
Chapter 9: An Unknown Island
Chapter 10: The Not Argument
Chapter 11: Red vs. Crab
Chapter 12: Hitching a Ride
Chapter 13: Gwen Batterbie
Chapter 14: Rum Pepper Island
Chapter 16: Final Battle

Chapter 15: Returning Home

6.2K 253 14
By thelittleblackghost

——————————🌊——————————

(Y/n) panted heavily as she opened her eyes. Her vision was a little blurry, but she could see that she was in the medical area on the Inevitable. As she looked around, she saw Sarah leaning against the entrance, and Jacob sitting across from Captain Crow, talking to him. Maisie was laying right next to her, curled into her side.

(Y/n) lightly nudged her, and Maisie opened her eyes to look up at (Y/n), and smiled, seeing she was okay, and (Y/n) softly smiled back.

She glanced at her right arm, and saw that it was bandages up, and had a tube in it, that was giving her blood. She followed the tube, and saw that the other end was connected to Jacob's arm.

"I see. That's quite a story Jacob." Crow commented. "The hunters what befriended a beast. Hmm. The beast what took me dead light. What am I to make of ye, Jacob?"

"That thing and I, we uh, had uh, an understanding." Jacob muttered.

"A truce. Hmm? But there cannot be a truce without war. Whatever happened out there is nothing against hundreds of years of war."

Maisie furrowed her brows at Captain Crow's words, and her eyes drifted over to her bag, where her knife was.

"I've always known what I was Jacob. I'm the son of a Captain who was the son of a Captain. And if we are born to fight, then by God, let's fight. That we may be tested and find out greatness. So, I ask you, Jacob, my son, are you...my enemy?" He hissed.

Suddenly, Maisie shot off the bed, and rushed to her stuff. She pulled out her knife, and went to run towards Crow, but (Y/n) jumped out of her bed, and grabbed her arm. Since (Y/n) was still weak from her injuries, the force of Maisie running forward, pulled her down, and Maisie tripped as well.

Jacob shot out of his chair, and steadied both of them, as (Y/n) coughed harshly.

"Let her go!" Maisie demanded.

Crow chuckled. "She's all vinegar."

Jacob took the knife from Maisie and tossed it aside. He then picked (Y/n) up bridal style, and carried her over to the bed and gently set her down, and pulled the blanket back over her.

"Easy, love. Easy. There you go." Jacob cooed, trying to settle her.

"You need to help Red. She's our friend, she helped us." (Y/n) croaked.

Jacob's face fell, and he gave her an apologetic look. "I'm sorry." He whispered.

"She needs her rest." The doctor told him.

"I'll get the lass back to Guelston, and you can go with her. I promised to keep you safe. You'll have a good, long life." Jacob promised.

"But first we'll pay a visit to Castle White Rock." Crow cut in. "We have a date with the King and Queen." 

Crow put on his hat, and coat, and Jacob walked over and picked up his belt, and strapped it on himself, after the doctor pulled out the tube from his arm.

"Jacob, I imagine you could use a drink." Crow said, and patted Jacob's shoulder as they walked out.

Jacob took one last look at (Y/n) over his shoulder, before following Crow above deck.

...

As soon as Jacob climbed the stairs, he was greeted by all the crew members, who congratulated him on returning.

Jacob smiled at them, but his smile fell a little, wishing that (Y/n) was right next to him. He looked towards the back of the ship where he could see Red floating behind it, and his smile fell even more. He felt that (Y/n) would be disappointed in him for letting this happen.

"You're home now, Jacob. Let's toast to the many adventures that lay ahead of you, as Captain of the Inevitable." Crow announced, opening the door to the Captain's quarters.

Jacob walked forward and adjusted his belt as he entered the quarters while Captain Crow closed the door behind them.

...

Sarah entered her and (Y/n)'s room to see the girl sitting up in the bed, with Maisie right next to her.

"You're getting your strength back." Sarah noticed.

"Too late." She muttered.

"Maybe." Sarah agreed, turning to leave.

"It's not right what they're doing to Red. She saved us. You have to believe us, please." Maisie pleaded.

Sarah paused with her hand on the door handle. "I believe you."

"Then help us stop them." (Y/n) urged.

"I've been fighting them beasts all me life, and I've seen things that will never go away. This ship is all I know."

"No first mate more loyal than Sarah Sharpe." Maisie called after her.

Sarah paused again, but didn't say anything, and left.

...

The Inevitable returned home, and the iron chain met lowered to let them in. Everyone gathered around the waters edge to see the Inevitable dragging the Red Bluster behind it.

...

Meanwhile, Maisie and (Y/n) were trying to find a way out of their room. The windows and doors were all locked, and they groaned in frustration.

...

Jacob started walking up the stairs that lead to the front of the ship where Crow stood, and briefly glanced at their door, before looking away.

He continued up the stairs and stood behind Crow, as Castle White Rock could be seen in the distance.

"The whole world will know what we've done me boy. This ship, your ship, will live on." He promised.

Jacob frowned at this. He didn't want to be the Captain of a ship where (Y/n) wasn't right beside him as his first mate.

"Nothing can stop it." Crow told him.

...

From behind the Inevitable, a little blue head popped up out of the ocean and croaked. Blue swam up next to the Inevitable and latched onto its side. He crawled up the side of the ship to a window and opened his large mouth.

...

Maisie and (Y/n) gasped when their window had been ripped off. Blue was seen holding the window in his mouth, and tossed it aside, and happily wagged his fins at the sight of the two girls.

"Blue!" Maisie exclaimed, rushing to the window and picking him up.

"...Wow..." (Y/n) whispered to herself.

"Let's see a cat do that." Maisie said.

Maisie and (Y/n) looked out the window, and saw that the ship was approaching the castle gates.

"We need to hurry." (Y/n) mumbled, rushing back in the room.

Maisie went to follow her, but paused when she noticed the symbol of the King and Queen above the gate. It was a star with two fish on either side of it.

Maisie's eyes widened and she slipped back in the room and picked up her book, and opened it to reveal the same symbol.

The little girl then began to grab several more books on the nearby shelf and all of them had the symbol of the King and Queen on it.

"It was them!" Maisie realized.

"What was who?" (Y/n) asked.

"The royals! They're the ones who started this whole thing. Look!" Maisie held up a book about the monsters that had the symbol of the royals on it.

(Y/n) gasped in surprise. "I knew there was something wrong with those people." She growled. "Come on, we have to free Red."

Maisie nodded, and grabbed her bag and her knife and (Y/n) grabbed one of the many knives in the target, and they both squeezed out of the window and landed on a platform that stuck out of the ship.

The two girls then slowly made their way along the ropes that lead to Red as the Inevitable started passing through the gates to the castle.

"Don't worry Red, we'll save you." Maisie promised.

They made it to Red, and walked over to where her fins were tied to her sides, and began cutting away at that rope.

...

The Inevitable sailed through the gates, and the villagers all gathered around to see the legendary ship and the legendary monster it had captured.

The King and Queen walked out onto their balcony to see what all the noise was about.

"What is this? Why is everyone...?" The Queen cut herself off with a gasp and the King gasped too at the sight of the giant beast.

...

"That'll do Ms. Merino." Crow said.

"You heard the Captain. Drop anchor!"

The ship stopped, and Red continued to float along side the ship.

"Captain Crow...Well, it looks like we have our winner." the Queen announced.

"When I last visited White Rock, you told me that the days of the hunters were over." Crow shouted. "But the Imperator was no match for the beast."

The two royals shared a look of surprise as Captain Crow walked onto Red, holding a giant spear over his shoulder.

"All of your wealth and power, all of this is nothing compared to a hunter's fury!" He bellowed.

"And it's the Inevitable what will lead the way into the Dregmorr and beyond. Until the bones of every one of them beasts lies at the bottom of the sea!" Crow declared, as he raised the spear and prepared to strike at Red.

"Captain!" A voice called.

Crow paused and turned to see Jacob standing on Red across from him.

"Jacob, get back on the ship." He ordered.

"I can't let you do it." Jacob said.

Crow paused. "You dishonor me, boy." He hissed. "As you dishonor all them hunters what come before. All them what does heroes."

"Aye, they were heroes." Jacob agreed. "But you can be a hero, and still be wrong." Jacob held his hand out. "Now give me the lance."

Crow dropped the lance to his side. "I thought of you as a son. But I don't know you." He growled, and pulled out his sword, and charged at Jacob.

Jacob pulled out his own sword, and they started to fight.

"I gave you everything!" Crow yelled, as he swung at Jacob, who dodged his attacks. "I gave you life!"

Crow kicked Jacob in the gut, and sent him flying back, and he dropped his sword.

"You've laid down your lance, and think it's made you strong? But you've turned your back on your own kind."

Crow went to swipe at Jacob, but Jacob blocked it with his dagger. Crow then brought his hand back, and hit Jacob across the face, sending him into the water.

...

Crow sheathed his sword and went over to his discarded spear and picked it up, and raised it over his head again.

...

Maisie and (Y/n) had just a few more rows to go, but they gasped when Sarah stood before them, holding her sword. They both froze, unsure of what she was gonna do or say.

But she smirked down at them. "I should've given the kid a bigger knife." She raised her sword, and swung down, slicing the rest of the rope.

——————————🌊——————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Elemental By Boo!

Fanfiction

127K 6.5K 15
Male Ember x Female Reader Based off the Disney movie: Elemental (Y/n) = Your Name (L/n) = Last Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) = Hair Color (E/c) = E...
219K 10.6K 13
Male Maleficent x Female Reader Based off the Disney movie Maleficent (Y/n) = Your Name (L/n) = Last Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) = Hair Color (E/c...
437K 15.8K 14
Male Mavis x Female Reader Based on the movie Hotel Transylvania. (Y/n) = Your Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) = Hair Color (E/c) = Eye Color (S/c) =...
Brave By Boo!

Fanfiction

322K 11.1K 17
Male Merida x Female Reader (Y/n) = Your Name (H/l) = Hair length (H/c) = Hair color (E/c) = Eye Color (S/c) = Skin Color I OWN NOTHING!!! ALL RIGHTS...