A Collection of Short Stories

By foresthoney1

Short erotic stories with some fluff. Each chapter is a different story :). #1 (07/22/2021) - #boyxgirlrelati... More

Note From Author
New York
Stepbrother
Stepbrother 2
Stepbrother 3
Apocalypse
Apocalypse 2
Bestie's Brother
The Revelry 2
Revelry 3
Revelry 4
Mafia Leader (Part 1)
Mafia Leader (Part 2)
Professional
The Revelry 5
The Mafia Leader 2 (Part 1)
The Mafia Leader 2 (Part 2)

The Revelry

23.6K 118 36
By foresthoney1

a/n: welcome back. this is set in an entirely different world. it isn't like old England or something. if any of u have read Throne of Glass, thats the vibe i want it to give.

I snuck out of the castle. One of the hardest things to do since there's guards everywhere, but I'm a woman of many talents. I touch the mask covering half my face, just to make sure it's sturdy. I then check the knife strapped to my thigh, for emergencies. My friend, June, takes my hand into hers and I look at her with a smile.

"Ready for the best night of your life, Wren?"

"Always," I say, my smile widening to a grin.

Anytime we go to a revelry, she asks me the same question and I answer with the same response. Most of the ones we go to are masquerade balls so no one knows it's the Princess of Maylon in their midst.

We walk into the building and shrug off our coats. I'm wearing one of my older dresses but still beautiful nonetheless. It's a long, dark red, velvet dress with thin straps holding it up. It has a low back and a decorative bow in the back. It hugs my figure in all the right places and then is loose fitting at my mid-thigh. A scandalous dress for a princess.

As I descend down the stairs I watch all the people dance to the music and get drunk off of good wine.

I walk into the crowd and join them.

~~~

June and I have been alternating between dancing with each other and dancing with whatever man catches our eye. We're laughing and tipsy and just having the time of our lives.

I suddenly get that feeling that someone is staring at me and turn around in time to meet the eyes of a man walking down the stairs. He holds my stare as he walks towards me. He looks so familiar but his mask is covering up most of his features.

He stops in front of me, hands behind his back, his friends waiting behind him. He then puts his hand out, "Dance with me."

His grey eyes bore into mine and I glance down at his hand before looking back at his face.

"That doesn't sound like a question," I counter.

A mischievous smile spreads across his lips, "Cause it's not."

I smile back before sliding my hand into his. He pulls me against him, making my heart go wild. And then we dance.

I dance with him and only him for what seems like hours. June has left with a man and two out of three of his friends have also taken women home. The third is off to the side, watching everything.

"I can't know your name?"

I shake my head, a small smile on my lips, "No. Isn't that the point of a masquerade? No one knows who anyone is."

"You like the anonymity," He assumes.

I cock my head to the side, "Well most do, or this building wouldn't be so crowded."

"Hm," He says before spinning me and then bringing me back against him, his chest pressed into my back. His arms lock around my waist, his lips by my ear as we continue to sway to the music. It takes all my self control to not let my head fall against his shoulder.

"What about a nickname?" He asks lowly.

I shake my head, my mouth going dry, "I don't have one."

"Everyone has a nickname."

"My name is too short."

"Mmmm," He hums. The vibrations from his chest hitting my back. He places a kiss on my neck, making my breath catch. I feel him smile before continuing to kiss my neck. His lips are so soft against the sensitive skin.

"Well if you won't tell me your name," He says, "Then I'll just have to give you one."

I smile, "What're you going to call me?"

"I have a couple of ideas," He says and I turn around to look at him. He stares down at me with a heated look, "Would you like to hear them?"

I nod, words failing me when he grips my waist.

He bends his head down to my ear, "Pretty girl," He whispers, "Or my love."

I don't think I've ever wanted a man this bad in my entire life. So when he picks his head up, I lean up and brush my lips against his. He smiles before pressing his lips to mine.

My body ignites. My heart begins to race, my stomach does backflips, and my breathing is haywire. I grip his suit jacket and pull him closer to me. He pulls me closer as well, our bodies curving into one another. I forget where we are, I forget anything that isn't the feel of his lips against mine. He kisses me like he's been waiting to do this all night, I know I have. Someone bumps into me, reminding me that we're in the middle of a revelry.

I break away and he moves to kiss my neck.

"I think we should go somewhere more private," I suggest, breathlessly.

He smiles before his lips go to my ear, "I think I agree."

I grab his hand and lead him through the crowd, away from all the people. We get to an empty hallway and he pulls me back against him, crashing his lips onto mine. I smile and walk backwards until he pushes me against the wall. He presses his body against mine, allowing me to feel every inch of him.

I pull away, again, and grab his hand, leading him to a fancy bathroom.

Not many people know it's here so we shouldn't be interrupted either. The only reason I know it exists is because June and I always scope out a space the day before.

I open the door and practically yank him inside before closing and locking it. I turn and wrap my arms around his neck, kissing him. He begins to slowly hike up my dress, making me smile. He slips his hand into my underwear and runs his finger through the slick folds. I moan into his mouth as he begins to circle my clit. One of his hands go to my cheek and then slide to the back of my head where my mask is tied. I feel him go to undo it and quickly grab his hand, shaking my head. He pulls away, "Why can't I see you?"

He takes his hand out of my panties before backing me up against the sink, "Would you take yours off?"

He puts his hands on the edge of the sink behind me, leaning closer, "Mm-mm," He mumbles as he moves down to kiss my neck.

"Then keep it on and don't complain."

His jaw clenches before his hands go under my dress and pull my underwear down. His lips are back on mine as I start to undo his belt. I get it unbuckled and am about to start on his pants but he grabs my hands and turns me around. We make eye contact in the mirror and he lowers his head so that his lips are by my ear.

"Not so fast, my love." He pulls the dress up, again, "I want to take my time with you."

He then sinks a finger into me, making my mouth open with a gasp. He watches me as I grip onto the sink, my eyes closing, as he moves his finger. I urge my knees not to give out when he adds a second one.

"Oh god," I breathe. His other arm wraps around my waist, holding me against him. He moves his fingers smoothly and effortlessly, driving me insane.

"It's not going to take long is it?" He teases when he feels me tighten around him.

I purse my lips, "Mm-mm."

His fingers curl and I grip the sink tighter as I moan. He kisses my neck and I tilt my head, giving him more room. He moves them faster and I squirm against him. He tightens his hold on me, keeping me still. The palm of his hand keeps brushing my clit. I feel my orgasm in my lower stomach building so quickly.

I moan out when he slides his other hand down my stomach and starts circling my clit.

"Oh yes," I moan.

"Look at me," He says, his tone calm but rings with authority.

I open my eyes as much as they will go and he meets my stare in the mirror. He curls his fingers at just the right angle and I explode. I whip my head back onto his shoulder as I come on his hands. He wraps an arm around me, keeping me against him. An intense heat fills my body and I grip his arm to keep myself grounded.

"Good girl," He smiles as he keeps pumping his fingers.

My breaths are sharp as he watches me lose my mind. When I start coming down, he turns me around and kisses me.

"My love?" He mumbles.

"Hm?"

"Why is there a knife strapped to your thigh?" He asks before sliding his hands under my thighs and lifting me onto the sink.

I smile against his lips, "For emergencies."

"Oh?" He teases as his hands leave me to unbutton his pants. He pulls his dick out, keeping his pants on. He pulls away and grips my jaw to watch as he begins to push into me. My mouth opens and my eyebrows pinch together.

He's huge.

If I weren't soaked, this would be more painful.

A small burn starts as he slowly pushes into me. I whimper and reach up to grip his shirt.

"You can take it," He encourages, "Just relax." His other hand goes between my legs and starts circling my clit. I relax more and he nods, "Just like that."

If I could leave nail marks in porcelain, I would with the way I'm gripping onto this sink. His voice, his half-covered expression, the way he's so caring; I've never had sex with a man like him.

Once he's all the way in, he doesn't move. We're both breathing heavily. He lets go of my face and I let my head fall back with closed eyes. He moves his hand to my ass, keeping our hips firmly connected.

"Tell me when," He says, his voice gruff.

I smile, "Sounds like you can't wait much longer."

A breathy laugh, "You underestimate my self-control."

My smile grows before I pick my head up. I grab his tie, pulling him against me, kissing him.

"Start moving," I order against his lips.

He smiles before doing as I say. I wrap my arms around him, gripping onto his clothes like they're my lifeline. He starts off smooth and slow, making moans crawl out of my throat. I pull away and tuck my face into the nape of his neck. I grip his silky hair as one of his hands leave me to hold onto the edge of the sink behind me. He starts going faster and harder making me whip my head back, moaning out.

"You feel so fucking good, my love," He breathes as he lets his head drop to my shoulder. He grips onto my dress, pulling at it to keep our bodies pressed together. My dress is pooled in the sink and bunched around my hips, more than likely wrinkling it, but I couldn't care less. Especially not when he's- Fuck.

"God," I moan, my voice sounding strained. I hear a breathless chuckle as his finger swirls around my clit. He slows his thrusting and I feel him pick his head up so I do the same. His eyes sweep over my face before he leans closer.

"You can't come just yet," He whispers, "It'll be over far too soon."

A whimper leaves my throat before I can stop it. He applies more pressure to the circling edging me closer to an orgasm. My mouth opens a bit more and he slowly shakes his head, a smug smile forming on his lips.

"Please," I breathe.

He shakes his head, again, "Be my pretty girl and wait for me."

Oh my god.

I tighten around him, making a breathless chuckle leave his throat. I would be embarrassed were it not for the heat in his stare. He moves faster and harder and I almost go cross-eyed. I throw my head back, moaning out as he groans. I bite down on my lip in an attempt to keep my orgasm at bay.

"You're not making this very easy," I tell him, my tone sounding desperate and my voice is breathy.

"That's the point, my love. Keep being my good girl."

"Fuck!" I shout as his words send a shock up my spine, "You are making this impossible. Stop. Talking."

He pulls out completely and I almost scream but he grabs my face, forcing me to look at him.

"Order me around one more time," He threatens, "I can promise you won't like how I respond."

He yanks me off the sink, making me gasp. He turns me around and then pushes me down so that I'm bent over. He re-enters me and I grip onto the porcelain as he fucks me harder and faster, moaning out.

"How would you respond?" I ask.

"Why don't you find out?" I look at him in the mirror and he cocks his head to the side as a smile spreads to his lips.

He looks deliciously insane.

So I keep my mouth shut.

The hold he has on my hips is bruising in the best way. I feel so much more of him in this position and it's almost too much. Every time I try to pull away a little, he only tugs me back. He shoots me a warning look and I keep still. I drop my head between my shoulders as moans fall out of me. My orgasm builds just as quickly and I fight to hold back. He groans and I reach behind me and grip his wrist, needing to dig my nails into something.

"I can't-" I interrupt myself with a gasp, "Oh Gods, please," I lift my head to look at him in the mirror.

He leans over me, maintaining eye contact, "You want to come?"

I frantically nod.

"Keep your eyes open," He demands before his hand goes between my legs and the other wraps around my neck, keeping my head up.

I scream out as I come around him. Electricity explodes in my body as I come harder than I ever have. An intense, tingly sensation takes over my body and all I can do is moan and scream and writhe beneath this man as he watches me lose my mind. On the tail end of this life-changing orgasm, he pulls out but keeps circling my clit before taking his hand away from my neck. I watch as he gets his own release. He groans profanities and I feel his cum on my thigh. I drop my head onto my arm as he continues to circle my overly sensitive clit, drawing out my orgasm as it slows down. I squirm, trying to get his hand to stop but he forces me to feel every last bit of it.

"Your hand-" I start but suck in a breath as a shiver runs through me, "Too much- please."

He lazily chuckles before finally stopping. He wraps his arms around my waist before pulling me up with him. He turns me around before placing me back on the sink. I lean back against the mirror, trying to catch my breath as he bends down, opening the cabinet under the sink. He stands up with a towel and wipes his cum off my thigh. I smile as I close my eyes. He then wipes my orgasm off my upper thighs before leaning in and kissing my neck.

"It's a shame you won't tell me who you are. I'd hate for this to be the last time we meet," He says. I grin before wrapping my arms around him. I kiss the side of his head as he snakes his arms around my waist.

"If we are meant to meet again, then we will. Leave it up to fate."

"What if I don't believe in fate," He argues.

I chuckle, "You don't have to. That's how it works. Your fate is meant to happen no matter what."

He sighs before picking his head up. I open my eyes before leaning up and pecking him. He smiles before his hand goes to my cheek and he pulls me into a much longer kiss. I melt against him and he fixes my dress as we kiss.

After a bit, I pull away, "What did you do with my underwear?"

He pecks me before pulling them out of his pocket and giving them back to me. He steps back and fixes his pants as I stand up to put my panties back on. I turn around and look in the mirror.

I look like a goddamn mess. I run my fingers through my hair before straightening out my dress. I try to get rid of the running mascara around my eyes but it's no use. I need to just remove my makeup. I thank the Gods that I used a lip stain instead of something that could easily smudge. I run my fingers through my hair again, trying to smooth it out but I may as well just put it up.

I flick my eyes to him in the mirror, just watching me. He's leaning against the wall, his arms crossed, a small smile on his lips.

"What?" I ask.

His smile grows, "You look like you just had sex, there's no hiding it."

I roll my eyes with a smile, "Well I can at least try."

He walks towards me and grabs my hand, pulling me against him, "Let me walk you home."

My heart skips but I shake my head, "No."

"A woman shouldn't be alone at this hour," He says before he pecks me.

I chuckle, "I can handle myself."

He sighs, "At least tell me what letter your name starts with."

My smile grows but I shake my head, again, "I have to go. Don't follow me," I lean up and kiss him, "Goodnight, sir, and thank you."

He kisses me back, "Goodnight, my love."

I pull away and slip out of the bathroom.

~~~

I made sure I wasn't being followed as I took the backstreets home.

I'm somewhat of a whore, that much about myself I know. If anyone knew how just many men I've been with, oh the shame and scandal that would be brought to my family.

I smile at the thought.

My point is: he was different. I don't sleep with men who are nervous or aren't sure of what to do, that's a recipe for disappointment. I like them confident and forward. He checked every box and, though I don't see myself marrying for love, he would probably make an exceptional husband one day. At least I hope so, I've only known him for a few hours.

And those few hours will not be forgotten anytime soon.

I pull the hood over my head as I near the castle.

~~~

I wake up to June opening my curtains. I groan and throw a pillow at her.

"Time to get up sunshine!"

I groan again, "What time is it?"

"10:00."

I went to bed around 5 AM.

I cover my face with my arms, "Too early."

"Well I've waiting long enough to hear about your night. Get dressed, we can have brunch in the gardens."

I sigh as I hear my door shut. She won't stop until she gets her way.

So I drag myself out of bed and put on a tunic and pants before applying a bit of makeup and putting my hair back into a braid.

It's not considered normal for a princess to wear pants but I'm setting a new standard in my country. I can't be expected to wear a dress all the time, right?

I walk out of my room and down the hallway. I walk down a staircase before walking outside, met with the cool autumn air. I walk down the corridor that leads to the gardens. As I'm walking, my breath catches when I see Prince Ryle of Virac walking with his captain of his guard. I put my hands behind my back and stand a little straighter. He's in a deep conversation so I try my best not to stare but it's hard not to when the Prince of our enemy country is in my home.

We get closer and I stare straight ahead, hoping he won't notice me. But he seems to because I hear a "Your Highness."

Neither of us really like each other so we don't stop walking. We do what is necessary to show baseline respect and then move on.

"Prince Ryle," I say in acknowledgement as I nod, meeting his eyes. He nods back, holding eye contact and I'm hit with nausea as I stare into his grey eyes.

I look away as he passes by and quicken my pace so I can round the corner. Once past it, I lean against the wall, putting my face in my hands.

Fuck.

This is bad. This is extremely bad. I feel the bile rising so I put my hand on my knee and bend over. I cover my hand with my mouth, squeezing my eyes shut.

He didn't seem to recognize me.

That provides me some relief.

I close my eyes and shake my head. I take a few deep breaths to try to calm my racing heart.

I just had sex with Prince Ryle. Heir to the throne of Virac. The country that is hellbent on taking over mine and the surrounding countries. His father has caused many of the major issues we have today because most of our funds must go to the military instead of other areas that may need it more.

"Shit," I say under my breath. I suck in another deep breath before standing up straight. I clasp my hands behind my head and will away the panic that has ensued. I keep my eyes closed as I slowly pace back and forth.

"Everything's fine," I whisper to myself, "You're fine. He didn't recognize you. Today is a normal day."

I exhale before opening my eyes and dropping my hands. I shake my hands a little to get rid of the nerves and then continue to the gardens.

No one can know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41K 782 65
This story contains some mature scenes.
633 64 17
when two teenagers from a wealthy family fall in love it's expected that they would end up together for a lifetime, but what happens when the guy in...
16.5K 79 5
Short stories that really have no correlation to one another. Some will be mature, others will just be pure fluff with cute romances I've played out...
10.1K 98 4
Short love stories, read it and find out ;)