TIMELESS

By toralaex

takemichi x reader au slight manga spoilers. ā€¢ š—œ š—±š—¼ š—»š—¼š˜ š—¼š˜„š—» š—§š—¼š—øš˜†š—¼ š—„š—²š˜ƒš—²š—»š—“š—²š—暝˜€, š—°š—暝—²š—±... More

The Girl
Blast to the Past
Tutor
Secret
New Classic
Shots
Living Life in the Night
Relationship Issues
Girl's Night
Caved
Confession
Heartbreak
Redo
Confrontation
You Were Meant to be Mine
Dive In
Chivalry's not Dead
Crossroads
Chokehold
Baby Blue
Carousel
Origin
Photographs
Drowning
Truce
Vixen
Weather Changes
Can't Take The Heat
After Dark
Safe and Sound
All the Small Things
update.
Spooky Szn
Timeless
Freak
EPILOGUE

FELL IN LUV

518 23 75
By toralaex

AUTHOR's NOTE: THIS IS NOT A TIMELESS CHAPTER. I'm feeling lazy af writing the smut chapter, but I feel bad not updating for almost two weeks SOOOOOO... Here is the first chapter of my Hakkai fic titled "FELL IN LUV" which will be published after the completion of TIMELESS. Let me know thoughts AND I hope you enjoy <3 TIMELESS chapter should be up this week!

FELL IN LUV
Hakkai x Reader
CHAPTER 0

It was known throughout school that Shiba Hakkai was afraid of women. Female teachers scared him, his female classmates went ignored and he steered clear of all the other girls in school despite being heavily sought after.

Student council member and a player on the basketball team, Hakkai was a pretty well known student in school and he definitely had a lot of admirers. But with all of his friends starting to settle down in relationships or find girls that they liked, he wouldn't even know where to begin.

He was roaming the halls with his student council armband on, humming to himself as other students were currently in class. He commonly just used student council as an excuse to leave class, opting to do work in the office instead. But as he slid open the door to the student council office, a sleeping figure on the couch in the room caught his attention. He had never seen this girl before, not around school and definitely not at the student councils office. Looking over to the president's desk he pointed over to the sleeping girl.

His sister Yuzuha rolled her eyes before tossing a book over at the girl waking her up.

"Yuzuha!"

"What? She needed to get up anyway and not use my damn office as an excuse to not sit in class."

Groaning, the girl got up with a delayed response and rubbed her forehead.

"Was that necessary?"

"Yes. We're almost at lunch and I don't plan on sitting in here with you so you can catch some z's. Hakkai this is Y/n. Y/n this is my brother," Yuzuha crossed her arms. Y/n looked towards Hakkai who's eyes shot in a different direction to avoid eye contact. Raising an eyebrow, Y/n looked back towards Yuzuha not understanding why her brother was so damn rude.

"Uh. What the hell is his deal?"

"He's shy. Doesn't do well with girls."

"Is he-"

"Not gay. Just weird," Yuzuha shrugged before paper clipping some paperwork together and setting them to the side. Y/n yawned before putting her school cardigan back on that she had been using as a makeshift blanket.

"Never seen her around school before," Hakkai mumbled loud enough for both girls to hear him. Y/n shot him a glare before standing up from her seat.

"I can hear you. Don't talk about me like I'm not around asshole," she grabbed her stuff and walked past him making sure to shoulder bump him on the way out.

Yuzuha groaned as she pulled her bento box from her bag. Hakkai stood there stunned. He'd never gotten someone angry like that other than his own friends and family. It made him feel sort of guilty. He looked down towards the ground feeling his heart drop at the fact that he had truly upset someone due to his stupid fear of women.

"Go apologize. Before I end up having to deal with her."

"B-But Yuzuha-"

"This is the perfect opportunity to use the practice you've been doing on talking to girls. You need to get used to being around girls. And that doesn't include me, Emma, Hina or Senju. So shoo," she waved him off with her hand before digging into her lunch. He whimpered in fear before heading out of the office and beginning his search for the girl. He checked every corner and every classroom he could, and could not find her anywhere. Sighing to himself he swung open the rooftop door to get some air, but his eyes widened as he spotted her sitting down reading a book to herself.

He cautiously walked over to her, unsure of how to start the conversation.

"H-Hey-" He got interrupted with a loud scream. Y/n looked at him bewildered dropping her book and clutching her chest.

"You asshole the fuck is wrong with you? Scared the living shit outta me bruh," she sat up glaring at him. He crouched down picking up her book and looking at the title of it.

"Y-You read mysteries?"

She gasped out loud before brushing herself off and standing up.

"He speaks?!"

"I'm not mute."

"And I'm not deaf. Don't talk about a woman like she isn't in the room ever again or next time you'll be met with a swift kick to the balls Shiba."

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to... I just... struggle with girls."

"Why? You're the hot shot at school. Everyone knows who you are. Nearly all my classmates have a crush on you," Y/n crossed her arms over her chest. Hakkai sighed as he ran his fingers over the printed cover of the book.

"I just... I get nervous and then I feel sick and it just gives me anxiety and I don't know when to-"

"Shut up? Yeah I can see," Y/n laughed a bit as Hakkai nervously gazed down at his feet. She could see him anxiously holding the book, his eyes as if he's about to cry. She took a deep breath before gently taking the book from his hand and tossing it on the top of her bag.

"Hey... uh. My biggest fear is zombies."

"Zombies? They aren't even real," he quickly looked up, his attention focusing on something else other than the panic attack that was about to start if she hadn't opened her mouth. She nodded at him with a small smile on her face.

"I know but just the thought of zombie apocalypse freaks me the fuck out. Im also afraid of airplanes, drowning, and someone breaking into my house while I'm asleep and murdering me."

"You're scary."

"And you're talking and not having a panic attack," she smirked at him. His eyes widened realizing the girl is right.

"How'd you know I was about to have a panic attack?"

"I have them all the time. I know the signs. Your hands wouldn't stop gripping and ungripping the book. Your breathing changed. You looked like you were about to break. I've been there. But that's besides the point. Come on let's sit."

"I... okay," he nodded taking the seat as she sat down with him. She reached over into her bag, grabbing what she was supposed to have for lunch. She opened the bento before holding it out to him. His hand shook as he reached out for it. He gripped it carefully bringing it over to his lap.

"You really get nervous with women huh."

"Y-Yeah..."

"That's cool. Some women aren't worth talking to anyway," she shrugged before opening her book back up.

"This is really good Y/n," he said with his mouthful of food. She scoffed before nudging him with her foot. He tensed up a bit but relaxed as she put her foot back straight.

"Manners Shiba. And we're gonna work on this whole nervous thing if we're gonna be friends."

"F-Friends?!"

"Yes friends. Unless you wanna be something more," she teased him. His head snapped towards her as he dropped the empty bento box.

"Did I break you? Oh fuck.. Hakkai I'm sorry come back to earth please it was a joke," she closed her book and hit him with it.

"Oh thank god. Y/n don't do that to me!"

"I'm sorry I can't help it I'm a jokester! Lunch's almost over. Let's eat together more often," she grabbed the empty bento and cleaned away everything before standing up. He also stood up from where he was sitting.

"Friends?"

"Friends."

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Y/n wandered to the gym after she finished with her club activities, so she could find Hakkai. Sure enough after she snuck through the gym door, there he was wiping his forehead off with the bottom of his practice jersey. She smiled as she walked over to him, holding a bottle of water. He picked his head up making eye contact with her and unconsciously taking a step back.

"Oh relax you stray cat, I wanted to see if you wanted to do something after school," she held the bottle out towards him. He hesitantly grabbed it, his hand brushing against hers. His eyes widened as he jerked his hand back and the bottle dropped to the floor. Y/n huffed as she bent down to pick up the bottle and held it out to him again.

"I'm not gonna bite. Just grab it from the top if you don't wanna touch me," she raised an eyebrow waiting to see if he'd try. He nodded before placing his hand over the top of the bottle and taking it from her. Cracking it open, he took a sip.

"Thanks. Uh. Yeah we can do something," he muttered loud enough for her to hear him. She nodded and looked around the gym seeing some of the other team heading towards their locker room.

"Hakkai you should prob shower... You're a bit sweaty," she pointed out to the sweat on his biceps. His eyes widened before he jetted off not saying a word. Laughing to herself about his reaction, she waited for him outside the gym but not before texting Yuzuha about helping Hakkai. She was too busy blowing up Yuzuha's messages to notice Hakkai walk out freshly showered and out of his school clothes.

"Y/n?"

"My bad didn't see ya. What do you wanna do?"

"Actually I have an idea."

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Y/n held a deadpanned expression on her face as she sat in the bowling alley watching Hakkai and a few friends of his bowl. There's nothing she hated more than bowling, she was no good at it and hated the feeling of the shoes on her feet. She only let him pick the idea so he was comfortable around her, yet here she was surrounded by a bunch of knuckleheads. Hakkai's friends couldn't be more interested in the random girl, especially since Hakkai was the type to faint just at a confession.

Mitsuya especially was curious, so when Hakkai went up for his turn he tapped the girl on the shoulder to grab her attention.

"Y/n right?"

"Yup. And you're the dude on Hakkai's wallpaper," she bit the inside of her lip to hold back a laugh. Mitsuya rolled his eyes before shoving his hands in his pockets.

"Wanna walk with me to that claw machine over there? There's a plush in there I want for my sister."

"Actually no I'm-"

"Thanks," Mitsuya yanked her by her cardigan sleeve, pulling her up and away from the group. She glared at the back of his head as she followed behind him. They stopped walking once they made it to the machine, Mitsuya reaching into his pockets and giving her some coins.

She rolled her eyes as she took them from him.

"Which one?"

"The weird looking chimera."

"Okay," she shoved the coins into the slot. She kept her eyes on the machine but knew Mitsuya was staring at her as if he wanted to say something.

"Why'd you pull me over here? You coulda won it yourself."

"Hakkai has never brought a girl around us. Like ever. So im sure you understand why we're a bit curious,"
He crossed his arms over his chest leaning against the glass of the machine.

"We met today actually. We're working on the whole fear of anyone with a pussy thing. I think he's pretty cool," she pressed the button on the joystick of the claw machine, picking up the chimera plush.

"Think he's cute?"

"I guess so. But let's be real. He's a scaredy cat."

"He has his manly moments. Just take it easy with him," Mitsuya bent down to retrieve the plush from the swing door of the machine. He held it out to her which she raised an eyebrow at.

"Thought it was for your sister."

"Nah just wanted an excuse to drag you over here," he gave her a small smile before heading back towards the rest of the group. She scoffed before following behind him, Hakkai sipping on a drink as the rest of the group bowled. Holding out the chimera to him, he looked up before cautiously grabbing it.

"What's this?"

"You can have it."

"Oh uh thanks," Hakkai grinned holding the chimera plush tightly. Y/n rolled her eyes before plopping down next to him. He tensed up a bit but calmed down once she started talking about something completely irrelevant. Focusing on her voice and her not giving him room to respond, allowed him to lose the anxiety of having to say anything. She accepted that getting him to open up was going to take time and he appreciated someone having the patience to actually respect his nervousness around women.

He was grateful but more importantly he started to see her as something more than a pain in the ass he met in student council.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

481K 19.2K 50
ā•°ā”ˆāž¤ š™‡/š™‰ š™”/š™‰ , š™Øš™©š™Ŗš™™š™šš™£š™© š™—š™® š™™š™–š™® , š™©š™¤š™„ 3 š™¤š™› š™š™¤š™¢š™–š™£ š™—š™® š™£š™žš™œš™š™©. š˜¼š™£ š™žš™£š™™š™šš™„š™šš™£š™™š™šš™£š™© š™œš™žš™§š™” š™¬š™š™¤ š™š™–š™£š™™š™”š™šš™Ø ļæ½...
218K 5.5K 15
ā› are you deaf or just annoyingly stupid? āœ Y/n, had always been Takemichi's savior ever since they were kids, but hearing the news of her unfortunat...
2.2K 125 32
Y/N has grown up with the Tokyo Manji gang, and became not only a member, but a mother-figure to the group. They are her family and she would do anyt...
178K 5.5K 26
[š‘š¢š§ššØš® š‡ššš¢š­ššš§š¢ š± š«šžššššžš«] š™žš™£ š™¬š™š™žš™˜š™, š™®/š™£ š™§š™Ŗš™žš™£š™šš™™ š™Øš™¤š™¢š™šš™¤š™£š™š š™¤š™£š™š š™£š™žš™œš™š™© š™Øš™©š™–š™£š™™ š™–š™£š™™ š™£š™¤š™¬ š™Øš™š™š š™...