Transmigrated To An Otome Gam...

By chinixx_kim

[BL] "That f****ng truck-kun, I will kill him!" "Why would I want to be transmigrated into a dating sim?! Es... More

1 Meet The Great Truck-kun
2 The cat is hideous
4 What's with their reactions?
5 Doki-Doki University
6 Sol Cohen
7 Killian Haylor
8 Mr. Tomato
9 The brother is Yandere
Chapter 10 Truck-kun is awake but gained a useless skill
Chapter 11 Follow my brother
Chapter 12 He's just a side character
Chapter 13 She's kind, but not really
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 14 Yejun To The Rescue!
Chapter 15 Violent?! Adopted?!
Chapter 16 Crazy Male Lead
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

3 Eunhan Alcocer

6K 243 45
By chinixx_kim

(A/N: Brix will be known as Yejun from now on. )
...

"Alert! One of the Male Leads is coming here!!" Truck-kun shouted and that was the time Yejun felt panic. He remembered that he will die either at the hands of the MC or the male leads.

"What to do, Truck-kun?!!!"

"Huh? I don't know!"

And the both of them were running in circles. They are panicking, they don't know what to do.

"Why are you running as well?!"

"Nothing, I felt like running!"

What?! Our feline got annoyed and yelled at him. "Stop running and think of a plan!"

"I'm just a truck, what can I do?!"

After hearing what he said, Yejun stopped and faces the truck angrily. "You're useless!! Why are you even here if you can't help me!!"

"Should you already know what to do? You read novels about Isekai! You're even addicted to playing games like this, right?! That is the information I got, that's why I sent you here!"

"What the hell are you talking about?! Yes, I read novels but not this kind of genre! I have read transmigrations but it was all action fantasy, not romance! And most of all, not even once I have played a f****ng game like this, but my sister is!!"

W-What...? Suddenly, Truck-kun got a cold sweat after realizing...what a big mistake he just did?!! He runs over the wrong person! He sent the wrong person into this world!! It should be his sister, not the brother!!

Yejun gazes at him intently. "Did you just... Isekai a wrong person?" His tone was scary right now.

Truck-kun avoided his gaze. "L-Looks like that was the case..." he mumbled and quickly convince Yejun. "But I told you it must be fate that you end up here! So no need to be upset!"

"F****ng dunce!" Yejun wanted to destroy the truck again but he did not do it when they heard a voice outside the door.

"Hyung?"

The voice was very soft and gentle. You felt like it was a voice of an angel.

"Sh*t! Hide under the bed!!" Yejun told the Truck in a low voice and quickly run and hide under the bed.

"I think I heard something coming from your room. Are you alright, Hyung?" The voice asked softly. But when he didn't hear any response, the male outside tried to open the door and to his surprise, the door wasn't locked. He usually locks the door...

He opened the door slightly for him to peek. He then entered the room and when he saw the empty bottles inside, he wasn't even surprised. He roams his eyes around to find someone.

"Hyung?" He called again, then try to find that person in the bathroom inside the room.

Meanwhile, the fellows under the bed whisper to each other.

"At least you have his information, right? Since he's a character."

Truck-kun recall something and replied to him. "If you want to see his personal information, you need to have physical contact with him."

"What?! Why need to be like that?!"

"Because that was one of the game's rules!" He yelled back.

Yejun want to speak more, but as he looked at the back of Truck-kun he saw a pair of dark blue eyes, staring at them.

Truck-kun sensed the Male Lead is looking at them and quickly played dead, I mean pretending he was really a toy truck.

"Meow, meow?" (What are you doing?) The cat asked in a low voice though, the Male Lead heard him, meowing.

In a low voice, Truck-kun answered. "Playing dead?"

"..."

Should I...play dead too?

Yejun could be dumb sometimes, so, he plays dead. He immediately dropped, pretending to be a dead cat, specifically, lying like he was a dead person.

(A/N: Just imagine he is under the bed and his eyes are closed, haha)

Ignoring the weird position of the cat, he made a questioning look. "Why are a cat and a toy truck here?" He asked innocently. And where's, Hyung?

He then stretches his arms to reach the black fellow and lift the cat.

While Yejun's eyes still shut, his inner self is screaming. Ahhhh!! What is he planning to do?! Will he kill me this instant?!!

The male raises the cat in front of him. "Did, Hyung adopt you?" He then stares at the feline for a moment. "Are you a female or a male?" He lifted the cat a bit higher to see the gender.

Yejun abruptly open his eyes and yelled while trying to scratch the face in front of him. "M-Meow! Meow! Meow!" (You perverted bastard!! Let me scratch that f****ng handsome face of yours!!) He was yelling while his face is red due to embarrassment. Yes, our feline is blushing.

"Calm down, kitty." He said softly. Surprisingly, he didn't expect that the cat would calm down that instant. But actually, Yejun calm down because of the hologram-like he saw above the person's head.

[NEW CHARACTER UNLOCK!]

[NAME: EUNHAN ALCOCER]

[A MULTITALENTED ARTIST/COMPOSER/PIANIST]

[LIKES: SWEETS, YEJUN, YEJUN, MUSIC, YEJUN, AND MC.]

[OTHER INFO: NEED TO PROGRESS MORE TO UNLOCK THE OTHER INFORMATION.]

[DANGER RATE: 40%]

W-what...? What's that danger rate about?

"Kitty, have you seen Yejun Hyung?"

Truck-kun said that the name of the body that I possessed is 'Yejun'. So, he's my brother?

The cat let out a breath of relief. Safeee!! Looking at the information, he likes his brother. It is even written the brother's name three times!

Suddenly, Eunhan chuckled first before he speak. "Like the cat would answer me." He then gently put the cat on the floor and before he left, the feline heard what Eunhan mumbled. "I wanted to give him something, but where is he?"

After Eunhan left, Truck-kun came out from where he was hiding. Then Yejun asks him.

"What's that danger rate?"

"Oh, if that danger rate comes to 100%, then that Male Lead will die at the hands of MC."

"What?! Why would the female lead kill the male lead?!"

"Well, actually...the MC is twisted."

"What?! Who's the creator of this game?! Why did they create a f****ng twisted female lead?"

"Dunno, maybe the creator is nuts~ So, you need to prevent their danger rates not to raise. So, how much danger rate your brother has?"

"40%."

"Ah, so that means, they are already acquainted with the MC for quite some time."

Yejun was annoyed seeing Truck-kun being so calm.

"Tsk. What should I do now?"

"Prevent them from rising?"

"I know that, stupid! What I mean is how can I prevent them from increasing?!"

"Prevent them from dating the MC!"

"What?! If I do that, my life would be in danger preventing them from meeting the female lead!"

"You should think of a plan for how you save them~"

...

A/N: The photo's not mine. The credits belong to the rightful owner~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 87.1K 26
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
1.5M 110K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
458K 25.9K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
563K 19.4K 93
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...