SELFISH. |KING VON|

بواسطة TheeJasCole

" I want you all to myself... you don't need anyone else"... المزيد

BEFORE YA READ.
Meet the CAST.
chapter 1
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
chapter 6.

Chapter 7.

1.4K 65 47
بواسطة TheeJasCole

( New chapter, New pictureee)

( Play " Stress Relief " By Anne Marie Ft G Herbo)

Dream💭

   Ugh. Today was literally gonna be the worst day I would have so far this year. Why? It was Valentine's day.  Another day, reminding me I was single and nobody wanted me. Nobody loved me except for my kid and my cousin Taisa.  Taisa had a date at least with one of the kid fathers at the Day care, Durk. That heffer really got that nigga. She was his type anyway. She was gonna keep Skybuntil I got of work so she could go on her date. My ass pushed away the nigga I want... but I got Valid reasons.

  Since Von and I had sex it became so awkward between us. We get info it wayyy more than we ever did. It's like he's doing stupid shit to piss me off o  purpose, he so fucking petty. We get into it over the smallest things, but it's his fault most of the time because he just likes to see me mad. I can't lie and say my feelings haven't gotten stronger because it has, but he can't know that.

      I took Sky to school already and she looks so adorable, me on the other hand, I dressed myself cute, not because of Von, but for myself. I wore a fitted black dress, my make up done just a natural glam look with red lips, my black hair in a middle part buss down. I even wore heels and popped out my brand new perfume I bought.

   Nothing but love songs was on the radio so I just rode in silence to my job. I was on time finally because traffic was light so It took me no time to get there. The parking lot wasn't filled either so parking was really easy today.  Maybe it won't be so bad today. I clocked in without them nosey ass teachers bothering me, when I get to my classroom, no one was there except for a bouquet of red Rose's on my desk.

    " Now who did this", I mutter smiling, admiring the pretty flowers, I spot the small card.

" Happy Valentine's day.

I still dont like yo big head,  pretty ass.

~ Grandson"

Hmm. How sweet. Von gave me these flowers. I place the card back down, still smiling like an idiot as I prep the class for the Valentine's day celebration we would be having today. I can't believe he even got me something,  we been really on bad terms. This was so thoughtful, my ex would never even do anything on Valentine's day for me. Maybe I could be wrong about him. I'm suprise he wasn't here, normally he would beat me. I didn't even see his car in the parking lot, so I wonder how did they get in here.

     Maybe he does like me... maybe he was just being nice. I dont know. But this was so thoughtful. This day would probably a really good day for me, for the first time in forever. Of course I turn my thoughts off as my students began to come into the classroom,  they looked cute in their little valentine's outfits.

      " Ms. Dream who gave you them flowers?" Summer asks, coming into the classroom, Von was right behind her causing my heartbeat to speed up.

     " Why you up in her business", Von says laughing.

      " I asked Ms. Dream not you", Summer says in a sassy manner, standing in front of me.

    " Aight Summer don't get to showing out", von says side eyeing his little sister.

    " A friend of mine ", I say to her, smiling.

    " Well he likes you because he gave you these huge flowers", Summer says.

      " I think so too", I say smiling,  touching the flowers.

      " so are yall gonna go on a date?" Summer asks causing Von to cough loud as hell making me laugh.

     " Okay Missy, sit down so we can get class started", I say laughing still.

     " Okay fineee," Summer says sighing, walking to her desk.

       " Thanks for the Flowers Sir", I say in a low manner as Von walks pass me.

       " Fasho, We need to talk", He says in the same low manner, walking over to his desk

       " So when are we going to talk?" I ask him walking over to his desk.

     " Lunch, I got someone to take over the class for the rest of the day ", He says smiling,  taking off his jacket.

        " Oh. So you planned today out?' I ask, shocked standing in front of his desk.

     " You could say that," he says shrugging.

      " so is this a date?" I ask him, smiling.

      " I mean, yeah, it's a date", He says smiling,  he looked like he was blushing.

   " Good to know", I say smiling,  laughing a little before walking away to start the class.

     The first half goes by quickly, I just focus on the kids, having fun with them, pushing my date to the back of my head for the moment.  Before I know it, it was lunch time, Von told me to just go to his car , he was gonna have someone pick up my car. I cant believe I let that nigga take my car keys, but I trust him. He was taking the kids to lunch then he would meet me outside.

     It wasn't too cold outside today, so I didn't mind standing outside. The wind was blowing gently around me and through my hair. Finally,  I spot Dayvon walking towards me. He was dressed in all black too with red shoes, he looked so handsome. I watch him open the door for me, letting me get inside of the car first, then he closes my door. Of course I reach over to open his door.

      " Why you staring at me?" I say laughing,  noticing he was just staring at me as he gets into the car.

     " Cause you opened my door", He says, starting up the car.

      " Yeah, it's the least I could do", I say shrugging like it wasn't a big deal.

     " You different ", he says, it sounded like he was saying it more to himself than me.

     " So where are you taking me? " I ask, changing the subject.

     " You gon see, just ride", he says looking over at me.

    " I'm suprised you're even doing all this, I just knew we hated each other ", I say laughing.

     " Nah I been doing alot of thinking lately, I realized something ", he says, looking over at me.

         " And what did you realize?"  I ask, looking at him now.

      " You pushing me away, I'm tired of that shit. I wanted you from the moment I seen you", he says catching me by suprise.

    " Forreal?" I ask in disbelief.

" Hell yeah, I just wanna see where this shit go with us", he says, he sounded so nervous.

       " So you want to start dating? " I ask him, after a moment of silence.

      " Basically, we ain't officially together yet, but we can see what happens", he says.

      " Okay", I say simply, looking over at him.

       " So you mine?" He asks, reaching over grabbing my hand in his large one.

      I nod smiling, biting down on my bottom lip watching him kiss my hand. He let's me hand go after a few moments to make sure he parks the car correctly.  I still couldn't tell where we was, it looked like we were behind some building.

       " Close yo eyes Ma", he says holding in his hand a blindfold.

     " If you let something happen to me, ima call my cousin and she gon fuck you up ", I say pointing at him, laughing.

    " I got you ma, trust me, " he says,  licking his juicy ass lips. Whew.

    I smack my lips playfully, turning around so he could out the blindfold on me, he even puts on some beats on my ears so I couldnt hear. Soon as he does that I hear him get out the car, then I feel my door open.  He grabs my hand making sure I get out the car, then make sure I'm following behind him as he walks me to where he was.

  I grew more and more anxious as we walked to wherever he was taking me, at one point I felt we were on some elevator. Wherever we were I could smell candles,  the candles smelled so good, finally I feel we came to a stop. First he take off the headphones.

      " You ready?" Von asks, he was close to my ear.

      " Yes Dayvon let me see", I say smiling,  anxiously.

      " Aight", He says, taking off the blindfold.

   I take in a deep breath as I open my eyes. My mouth drops, we were at a luxury hotel that was beautifully decorated with rose petals, balloons, candles. Tears instantly run down my face because this was such a beautiful sight, I can't believe that he went all out for me like this, I... I'm literally lost for words.

        " Oh My God Von", I say turning around to look up at him.

       " You like it?" He asks, smiling.

    " I love it", I say smiling, throwing my arms around his neck.

       " I'm glad you do", he says smiling,  leaning down to grab me around my waist.

     " Thank you so much", I whisper, leaning in to kiss his lips.

( A/n Play Stress relief Anne Marie Ft G Herbo nowwww)

     Our small pecks turns into a full blown make out session. Slow and sensual. We take our time, our lips moving against each others. His arms leave my waist, he grips my thighs, lifting me up so my legs wrap around his small waist. Our kiss never breaks as he Carrie's me down the hallway, to the bedroom that was also beautifully decorated as well.

     He places me down on my feet as we stand in front of the bed, a low moan comes out of my mouth as he bites down on my bottom lip. He smirks a little, unzipping my dress making it fall of my body, just leaving me in my bra and panties.

      " Your turn", I say smiling,  grabbing the hem off his shirt.

      He laughs, helping me taking off of his clothes, leaving him in his boxers. His lips move to my neck as he kisses and leaves hickies, next he takes off my bra throwing it somewhere around the room. He lifts me back up, my legs around his waist. We share a few more kisses before he starts to suck on my breast.

     " Shit", I moan lowly, throwing my head back.

     Somehow we make it to the bed, he was on top of me, he reaches over to grab a gold magnum condom, I watch him get it open easily then throwing the paper on the floor. He takes his boxers off , then rips my thong off.

" Really Von", I say laughing, smacking my lips.

      " You gon be okay", he says laughing,  leaning down to kiss me.

   He continues to kiss me as he slides inside of me, I wince a little, i forgot how big this nigga was. I take in deep breaths allowing him to feel me up. This time I adjust faster so he was able to start stroking right away.

         " Von", I moan against his lips as he strokes me deeply, and slow.

       " Damn ma", he moans, burying his face in my neck. 

        All you can hear is, G Herbo rapping and Anne Marie singing, our skin slapping against each other, the bed rocking,  marconi sounds of course, our deep breathing and moans. I never had sex like this,  so slow, I could feel our souls becoming one, as he looks me in my eyes, taking my soul matter of fact was what he was doing .

       " I'm about to cum," I moan, grabbing ahold to him, feeling myself ready to expose.

         " Hold that shit and turn on yo side", he demands, his tone being agressive turned me on and caught me off guard.

I nod laying on my side as he pulls out. He lifts my leg up then slides back in, one hand around my neck as he pounds Into me, still slow but with more pressure. My moans becoming louder as he hits my spot. Him kissing on me didn't make this better at all.

        " Shit ma, this my shit, " He groans, speeding up some more.

      " Fuck, Yes Its all yours", I moan, nodding my head.

       I could feel myself getting close to cum again, I think he knew because he pulled out again making me frown as I turned to look at him. He ignored my look, pulling me in for a sloppy kiss, pulling me on top of him so I could ride now. 

    I laugh as he licks my neck, pulling me down to kiss him as I bounce up and down slowly, our hands locked together, holding them above his head.

     " Damn India", he moans, his eyes boring into myself as I ride him.

        " You wanna cum daddy?" I ask, smirking,  rotating my hips.

  " INDIA Fuck, stop playing", he groans,  grabbing me by the neck, making me slow down.

   I laugh as we share another intense kiss as he holds me close. This literally has turned into the best day I had ever had, little did I know, I finally did it. I surrender to my heart...

   ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Chileeee

It's been a while

But an over due update so I gave yall a long chapter ♡♡♡♡

Happy valentine's day My heartsss❤❤❤

Also check out my new king Von story called  " How to Love"

Remember to vote,comment,and share my story with everyone you know

Jas b is out PEACCCEEE

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

76.4K 2.2K 42
read to find out
66.2K 2K 53
"We damn near cousins" "Not by blood"
358K 9.7K 19
This is a age gap book, so please don't come complaining about their age difference. I do not own these photos.