Hermitcraft s9 one shots

Door TinyAzalea101

Here is a place to dump whatever the heck I write this season- This will have ships, MINESONAS ONLY! This isn... Meer

Monolith(Bdoc)
Playlist(Hex)
Annoyance(Bdubs)
The essay I wrote on Scar y'all want to see
7 days of spring prompts Day 1
7 days of spring prompts Day 2
7 days of spring peompts day 3
7 days of spring prompts Day 4
7 days of spring prompts Day 6
7 days of spring prompts day 7
King of New York songfic(Newsies AU collab with @KitExists teaser!)
Ghost(xBralis)
House of Memories(Void siblings songfic)
Birthday(Platonic Team ZIT writing challenge)
Past(xBralis)
Old Friends (Mumskall and slight Scarian)
The Apperition in the Attic, Ghost part 2(xBralis)
Dragons(Skyrim AU part 1)
Magic and Murder(Skyrim AU part 2)
The Night Sky(Skyrim AU part 3)
It's Okay to Cry(Skyrim AU part 4)
Friend or Foe?(Skyrim AU part 5)
Double Life drabbles
"I love you" (Skyrim AU part 6)
Wilting Lilies (Flower Husbands)
Hatred(Hex)
Car Rides(xBralis)
Sleep and flight don't mix well(Joe angst because why not-)
Linger (TFC Tribute)
King of New York (Songfic Rewrite)
Not Happily Ever After(Xae)
Announcement

Freedom(Xae)

164 15 8
Door TinyAzalea101

This was originally supposed to be a Hex one shot, then it kinda became a Void Siblings One Shot and back to Hex so... I just decided to call it a Xae one shot-

Xae wandered the halls of the ginormous End City the Watchers lived in. They didn't exactly enjoy being a Watcher, they would much rather be an admin, but the Watchers had decided since they were an admin born with wings they were destined to be a Watcher. They didn't like it, the rules were strict and the masks were uncomfortable, worst of all, the barley ever got to see their twin brother, Xisuma.

So Xae found themself wandering the halls at night, wanting to learn if there was anyways out. When they neared the stairs to the dungeon they heard someone shouting. Xae knew they shouldn't go down, that it was just a prisoner who wanted to be free but they descended into the basement anyways.
***
Hels rattled the bars again, calling out into the empty air.

"Let me out! I never did anything!" He screamed over and over again. Sure, he was a bit destructive, and had blown up plenty of places but why would the Watchers care? He knew the tiers of the powerful 'factions', Admins, Watchers, Listeners, World Builders and Dimension Deities. Watchers weren't in charge of this stuff, it was at least something for Listeners if it was a big enough threat. Which it wasn't. Hels stood there, fuming and screaming, eventually he heard someone walking. He froze once they came into view.

The stranger had white hair the color of snow and blood red eyes, they wore a Watcher uniform minus the mask and had their long hair tied up in a ponytail. The only thing that stopped Hels from believing they weren't just a prisoner disguised as a Watcher was their two lilac colored wings. The two stared at each other for a while before the stranger spoke up.

"Could you keep it down? You're gonna wake them."
***
Over the course of a year Xae and Hels got to know each other, exchanging stories late at night and hanging out. Over time they devised a plan to escape, which was why Xae was walking down the corridor to the dungeon, insanely nervous and ready to break Hels out. Xae had borrowed the keys to Hels' cell from Scott who had stolen them from Oli who had stolen them from a guard. Xae swiftly ran down the stairs and unlocked Hels' cell.

"Are you ready to be free?" They asked with a grin. Hels nodded and Xae tossed them a Watcher uniform, this time they had stolen it themself. Hels quickly put on the disguise and the two slipped out of the dungeon, making their way through the city. When they reached the gates Xae grasped Hels' hand and the two walked together. The two stepped outside of the city and they instantly dragged Hels to hide behind the nearest chorus fruit tree.

"Are you ready?" Xae asked, Hels nodded but the watcher could tell he was nervous. This next step of the two's escape would involve Xae flying Hels over the void as they were the only one out of the two with wings. If Xathan dropped the Netherborn in the flight he would fall into the void which would be game over, no one ever came back from the void alive. Xae took a deep breath, held their boyfriend close, spread their lilac wings, and the two made their way across the void.

They were planning on begging the admins to let them stay with them until they could escape to the overworld. Xae almost dropped Hels once or twice but other than that the journey turned out fine. Once the two landed on the floating End island the admins lived on, Xae left Hels on the ground while they flew around outside the city, looking through the windows, trying to spot Xisuma. After five or so minutes they spotted their twin. His window was open and he was fast asleep sitting at his desk.

"Psst, X" they whispered. Xisuma didn't move, "Xisuma, wake up!" Nothing. They started lightly shaking him and repeatedly whispering for him to get up. Eventually he opened his eyes and looked at Xae before sitting up straight and staring at them.

"Xathan?! Wh-why- what are you doing here?" He asked, extremely confused.

"I ran away, along with someone else, we were wondering if we could seek shelter here."

"You ran away from the Watchers?"

"I just said that," sighed Xae.

"I-I wait- Who came with you?"

"A guy named Hels, he's a Netherborn."

"And you want to seek shelter here?"

"Yes, well we'll stay here until we can escape to the Overworld," explained Xae. X thought for a moment.

"I can let you two spend the night in my room, once it's morning I'll ask about you staying."

"Yes! You're the best brother ever!" Xae squeezed Xisuma in a tight hug and flew out of the window. The flew over and land where Hels was waiting for them.

"So... what's gonna happen? Are we staying with the admins for a while?" he asked the ex-Watcher. The voidling grinned.

"Yep! Well...X will have to ask the admins in charge in the morning, but we have a place to stay for the night!" The two talked for a bit longer before Xae eventually grabbed a hold of Hels and flew him up to Xisuma's open window.

"So this is Hels?" Asked Xisuma.

"The name's Hels Knight," Hels introduced himself with a small bow.

"Xisuma Void, you can call me X."

"So... who's sleeping where?" Asked Xae, surveying the room.

"Well, we have my bed, the chair and... someone will have to sleep on the floor," X paused for a moment, "I'll take the floor." Xae stared at the floor it was made out of rough, cold endstone, no one could possibly find that comfortable.

"No no no, I'll take the floor, you can have the bed and Hels can have the chair."

"But you two are my guests, You guys should have the comfortable-"

"But it's your room! You should get your own bed!" Exclaimed Xae the two continued to bicker for a while before Hels interrupted the twins.

"Look, if no one's taking the bed I call dibs," The Netherborn proceeded to lay down on the bed, " We can sacrifice a blanket to the person on the floor though," he held up an extra blanket that was on the bed. Both Void twins dived at the blanket having a mini battle for who would get the floor and who would get the chair.
***
Xae rubbed his wings which were sore after sleeping on the floor. He looked up at Xisuma who was busy getting ready, instead of wearing the dark green shirt and black pants he had worn that night he was in a green and gray suit. He had a black cloth draped over his right shoulder and purple colored high tech looking glasses. His brown hair wasn't too long, just long enough to be in a small ponytail with a section of his hair dyed green.

"Look who's awake," said Hels with a grin, Xae glared at the knight and grumbled under their breath. They didn't like being the last one awake.

"Okay so, you two need to stay in my room, especially Xae, eventually I'll talk to Grian, he's a Watcher turned Admin and one of the highest ranking Admin, he'll be the most likely to accept you two."

"Why do I especially have to stay hidden?" Asked Xae.

"You have wings, and you're in a Watcher uniform."

"I'm not even wearing the mask!"

"Still...it's better safe than sorry," Xisuma walked out of the room after that, closing the door. Xae turned to face Hels.

"So...what do you want to do?" Asked Xae.

"Dunno," shrugged Hels, he opened the door of X's closet, "Maybe find outfits to wear that don't scream 'I'm a Watcher'." Xae could clearly tell wearing the uniform was making Hels uncomfortable, plus he was even fully wearing the uniform. He wore the purple shirt and black pants but had discarded the white robes and the black gloves. Hels pulled out a dark gray sweater from the closet, he also managed to dig up a pair of gray pants and a light red shirt that he tossed to Xae, "Here, try these."

"Why red?"

"I think it suits you," explained Hels with a shrug, "It matches your eyes."

"My eyes are red, of course it matches," sighed Xae, "Your eyes are red, why dont you wear it."

"They're orangish-red thank you very much, besides I've already decided to go with the sweater." Xae stared at the clothes in their hands, it felt weird, the idea of wearing something other than the uniform they had worn all their life.They took a deep breath and walked into X's small bathroom attached to his room and changed. While in there they looked at their self in the mirror, they had taken off every bit of the Watcher uniform and was now wearing just the T-shirt and pants, Xae decided to put the black gloves of the uniform back on, it just felt...right. They also glanced at their long white hair, it was a tangled mess, after quickly searching through the drawers of the bathroom they were able to find a brush. Once they were done and their hair looked neat Xae decided to braid their hair, it looked nice and Xae wanted to prove to theirself that they were leaving their past with the Watchers behind.

"Does it normally take you that long-" Hels stopped mid sentence when Xae stepped out of the bathroom, "Dang, you gave yourself a complete makeover."

"Yep."

"Anyways, look what I found," Hels held up a dark gray hat, it had a wide brim and a single white feather on it, "I want to show you a trick I can do." Xae watched as Hels placed the hat on his head, it took a matter of seconds for the feather to burst into flames.

"OH MY VOI-" Hels clapped a hand over the voidling's mouth.

"Okay, number one, we are try to stay quiet and not be caught, and number two, I'm a Netherborn, It's a random thing I can do." He took of the hat and the flames died, leaving an intact feather in their place, "See?"

"Oh."
***
"So you are harboring a Watcher and their friend?" Asked a voice from behind the door. Xae froze and looked at Hels, this was it, the moment they had been waiting for.

"Yes, well, kind of. Xae wants to become a admin, just like you did so I figured you'd be willing to help him," Xae listened to the conversation between Xisuma and the admin intently before the door was opened. Xae stared in shock at the admin before him. X had mentioned him being a high ranking admin and a former Watcher but this person looked to be around 16. He had dirty blond hair and bright blue eyes. He wore a red sweater and gray pants and he had two lilac wings that were identical to Xae's.

"So you two are Xathan Void and Hels Knight, correct?"

"Nice to meet you," said Hels holding his hand out to the admin, "I'm Hels."

"Grian Xelqua," Grian turned to Xae and looked them up and down, "I think you'll make a fine admin."

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

46.7K 1.2K 32
NOT UPDATING ANYMORE!!! - read the title :) - cover art is mine - i ship their minecraft personas, not real people, and this will be taken down if th...
7.5K 222 18
Hermitcraft oneshots! The content i write is completely for entertainment purposes! This is only minecraft personas! Ships : convex, scarian, grumbo...
14.3K 190 61
REQUESTS ARE CLOSED THIS BOOK IS FINISHED HErmitcraft Oneshots. That sums it up. Actually it doesn't sum it up... My OC is in this Swearing involved...
2.4K 137 18
Like it says. Random Hermitcraft junk, mostly one-shots though. I am taking requests. In the comments please use tone indicators. Will contain ships(...