Alas, (Giyuu x Reader)

By Amber0225

Ever since y/n was little, she's always wanted to become a Demon Slayer. Better yet, a hashira. But that drea... More

Chapter 1, Sick
Chapter 2, Enjoyed
Chapter 3, Independent
Chapter 4, Entertainment
Chapter 5, Rules
Chapter 6, Case
Chapter 7, Kind
Chapter 8, Angry
Chapter 9, Family
Chapter 10, Delusional
Chapter 11, Now
Chapter 12, Happy
Chapter 13, Back
Chapter 14, Fault
Chapter 15, Fake
Chapter 17, Polite
Chapter 18, Truth
Chapter 19, Kids
Chapter 20, Stronger
Chapter 21, Gifted

Chapter 16, Mistake

233 5 11
By Amber0225

He pulled the door open and held it for you. You stepped outside and so did he. The door slammed shut behind you. He blurted, "Fuck.. that was disgusting." He wiped his mouth and spit on the ground. Is that what he thought of it? He's disgusted? You pretended to be disgusted too. "Yeah.. ew?" You both heard the door creak open. Shinobu screamed, "Go away! Stop making out in front of my house!" You whispered, "Sorry-" But she pulled the door shut before you could finish your sentence.

You both turned around and sighed. You heard a voice chuckle, "Really you two? You guys are insane!" You jumped, "Huh?!" You looked behind you to see Sabito. Giyuu groaned with a hint of annoyance in his voice, "Nice to see you too, Sabito." You placed your hand on your chest and exhaled, "Yeah, nice to see you." Sabito continued to laugh, "Oh god y/n, you and Tomioka really sold that one didn't you!" You looked away from him and murmured, "It's not that funny." You and Tomioka proceeded to your guy's estate, but Sabito still wasn't going away. He brought his mouth close to your ear and laughed, "Now that you've kissed the both of us, who did it better?"

Before you could process what he was saying, Tomioka aggressively pushed him away from you. "You jerk! Why would you even ask such a stupid question!" Sabito pushed him back, "I don't think it's stupid! It's quite genuine actually.. Are you getting worked up because you know what her answer is going to be?" He teased him by smirking and changing his voice. Giyuu shook his head, "No! I know exactly what her answer will be! You really think your 15 year old self can kiss better than me?" Sabito turned to you. He asked, "What do you think, y/n?"

Who really is the better kisser? If you're being truthful, Tomioka's kiss was.. pretty nice actually. You wouldn't really mind doing it again... And although you do like him, you don't like him as much as you liked Sabito. But Sabito also has a new girlfriend now. Come to think of it, the last time you saw Sabito as a human, you were kissing him. Putting that aside, Tomioka's kiss was a whole lot better. He's probably had lots more experience than you and Sabito combined. Lord knows how many girls he's done that to. You shouldn't feel special. You looked back and fourth between the two before muttering, "I think the both of you are stupid for even asking.." Sabito punched your arm softly, "What do you say we go back to your guy's estate and get drunk! Maybe y/n will give us a drunk confession!" Tomioka looked at him in confusion, "Huh? Ghosts can drink?"

Sabito used Giyuu's shoulder as an arm rest and boasted, "Of course we can! And I know how you you two like to drink together..." You and Tomioka glanced at each other in pure horror. If Sabito saw you guys drinking together, did he see you guys.. you know? You stuttered, "You.. You saw us drinking? You didn't see anything else. Right?" Sabito replied, "No? Was I supposed to?" You and Giyuu screamed in unison, "No!" Sabito replied, "Okay? Do you guys have any more alcohol or not?"

You whined, "I mean, yeah? But it's only 1 pm. And plus, I'm still recovering from last night.." Sabito teased, "I think the both of you are hesitant because you know you won't be able to keep your hands off each other while drunk." You mumbled under your breath while looking away, "Of course we can." Sabito shook his head, "Mmm I don't think so. I guess you two will just have to prove it." Giyuu questioned, "Is that a challenge?" Sabito smiled, "Sure is. Last one there has to take extra shots."

You buried your face in your hands. "But that isn't fair. Can't you like fly?" Your voice was slightly muffled. You paused and took your hands off your face. "You're a ghost." Sabito shook his head, "Common misconception. I can't fly." He cackled, "But I can run!" He dashed ahead of you and Giyuu. You looked at Tomioka and sighed, "I really don't want to take extra shots. Sorry Giyuu." You jogged ahead of him and met Sabito at the front door. Sabito exclaimed, "Get the strongest one. We're so going to get Tomioka shitfaced!"

You nodded, "Right. At 1 pm." You walked over to the alcohol cabinet and examined the bottles. You stood on your tip toes and pulled one off the shelf. 'Everclear 190. 95% alcohol volume.' Tomioka must have saw you grab that from where he was standing, because he said, "No. I'm saving that one for a really bad day.." You turned away from him with the bottle still in your hand. "No no, you two should drink this together. 95% alcohol volume? I mean where do you even find something like this?" Giyuu raised his voice, "I said no!" You looked into his eyes and asked, "Please Tomioka? This is the first time you've ever got to drink with Sabito!" His face got slightly red. He looked at Sabito, then back at you and stuttered, "I- Fine."

You smiled, "You're the best." You handed the bottle to Sabito to open, because you knew you'd have some trouble. He twisted it open with ease and put the bottle up to his nose to smell. "Aw fuck! Ew ew ew! I think it's expired!" Giyuu took the bottle from him and put it up to his nose, "Smells like normal alcohol to me." He handed it to you so you could sniff it. You got a good whiff, and it did smell gross, but no different than other alcohol. You agreed with Giyuu, "It smells alright to me. Have you never tried alcohol before?"

He nervously looked around the room. "...No? I'm not 21 yet!" You glared at him for a few moments before looking over at Giyuu. You both started to laugh hysterically. Sabito shouted, "The hell are you guys laughing for? Sorry I like to follow the LAW!" Happy tears were forming in your eyes. You caught your breath and asked, "You know what that means?" He shook his head no. You passed him the bottle saying, "You have to go first." He shook his head again, "I don't want to! It smells like Giyuu when he doesn't shower!" You giggled, "Oh come on," You paused, taking the bottle away from Sabito. "Nothing can be that bad.."

You thought for a few moments. "I think I'm good guys. I don't want to." Sabito shrugged, "Oh well. I guess it's just Tomioka and I now! Let's pass the bottle around and take swigs until we can't anymore!" You rolled your eyes, "Is it a competition, to see who can last the longest?" You put the bottle into Giyuu's arms.

Giyuu argued, "No. Drinking games are stupid." Sabito turned towards you and whispered. "He's saying that cause he knows he's gonna lose." Tomioka stepped towards Sabito. "You're talking a lot for someone that's never drank before." He took a big swig of the alcohol and tried not to cringe. He managed to utter, "Your.. turn." He passed the bottle to Sabito, who took a chug with no hesitation. He yelled, "Oh god!" While shoving the bottle back in your arms. He covered his mouth, then shook his head as if it were going to get rid of the taste.

You told, "It's just you two I said I'm not doing it." You gave the bodily to Giyuu and Sabito teased, "Lame!" Giyuu took a big drink, and gave it to Sabito without making a face. Sabito did the same and passed it back. They did this over 8 more times. You don't know who they were trying to impress, or what was going through their mind, but you noticed Sabito was having trouble standing up straight. Just as Giyuu was about to give the bottle to Sabito, you snatched it away.

You suggested, "You two need to stop. Sabito, it doesn't even look like you can stand up straight." He closed his eyes and mumbled, "I think I'm gonna..." He started to lose his balance. Both you and Giyuu stepped towards him and held him, making sure he wasn't going to fall over and injure himself. You heard someone call Sabito's name from beside you. Makomo groaned, "God Sabito! What possessed you to drink this much?! Do you have any clue how angry Kanae will be with you!? You're so stupid! We have to go!" Giyuu laughed, "Oh, hello Makomo.. Nice to see you too." She shot him a look of annoyance. "Seriously Giyuu. Not right now."

Makomo and Sabito started to fade away. You waved, "Bye guys," But Makomo didn't say it back. She just kept shaking her head with a look of disappointment. You continued, "Good luck trying to take care of," You paused and pointed at Sabito. "That." She sneered, "Yeah, thanks!" And then they were gone. There was silence for a few seconds until Giyuu said, "Y/n I- I'm going to my room." He proceeded to walk over to his room and shut the door behind him. You heard it click a few seconds later. What did he lock his door for? Just as you were about to go bother him and ask, two loud knocks came from the front door. Shinobu was definitely here. You sarcastically whispered, "I wonder who that is.." You reluctantly twisted the doorknob and opened the door.

It wasn't Shinobu.

Master Kagaya was standing before you, his arms linked with two of his daughters, Hinaki and Nichika. You blurted, "Master Ubuyashiki!" You quickly fell to your knees and bowed your head. Your hands started to get clammy. Nichika told, "Sir, this is y/n l/n. The water pillar." He nodded, "Ah, y/n. You may rise." His voice was soothing. You stood up slowly and greeted him properly. "Hello Master Kagaya, It's really nice to see your in good health." He smiled, "Same goes to you, y/n. Do you know if Giyuu Tomioka is inside the house?" You looked behind you at his room door and pointed, "Yeah, he's right in there. Would you like me to go get him?"

You prayed Mr. Ubuyashiki would say no. Giyuu is hammered right now. He spoke, "Eh, that's alright. Would you mind stepping outside?" You actually would mind. It's freezing out. You smiled, "Not at all," You stepped outside and shut the front door behind you. "Now what is it that you wanted to discuss?" He replied, "Yes. An issue has been brought to my attention by one of the other pillars." He stopped for a few seconds. "A very serious issue." What is he talking about?There's so many things he could be talking about. You laughed nervously, "Oh, and what is that?"

He told, "I was told there were some issues with a substance last night. I heard you and Tomioka got ahold of alcohol." Your face became red, and you could feel your heartbeat speed up by an insane amount. He stated, "I don't understand y/n. Do you realize how much trouble you got yourself into?" Are you going to tell him the truth? About your instructor? You started, "Mr. Ubuyashiki. I-" You choked on your words. You muttered, "Giyuu and I found out our former instructor, Sakonji Urokodaki passed. And I know that's no excuse, but I didn't know what else to do." You looked down at the ground to hide your face. Though he couldn't see you, you felt too ashamed to even be in his presence at the moment.

It took him a few seconds to reply, "Ah, I understand now." He held his arms out to you. Did he want a hug? From you? You carefully placed your arms around him. You squeezed him softly as you said, "I'm very sorry, sir." He placed his palm on the back of your head. "I believe you're a good person." You nodded into his kimono, "Thank you Mr.-" He interrupted, " But Giyuu will no longer be serving as the water pillar for the Demon Slayer Corp."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.2K 2.7K 17
Kanroji Mitsuri x Reader(Female) "Your imperfections are my kind of perfection," They vow to marry one another during their last breath. Only for the...
37.6K 1K 55
YN was a normal girl. Both parents alive, a younger brother who loved her and no demons harassing their village. Still she decides to become a demon...
213 3 9
// JUST STARTED //Sensitive Y/n dreams of becoming a demon slayer after her father died to a demonic entity, but she is not what most consider priori...
327 4 11
Meet Himiko Kamado, the Thunder Hashira. Watching your best friend die is hard, but it's even harder to watch them get eaten. She leaves home at the...