ARASHI x 2020

By Marinworld

A Fan-Fiction of ARASHI. Will they Become the number one idol of the year? More

Authors note
Chapter one The first ARASHI concert of the year
Chapter three Running away

Chapter two A reunion

223 39 10
By Marinworld

the morning sun glared through the window. It was morning. Ohno was sleeping in his bed snoring away. Masai had his left foot on Jun's face while his right hand on Sho who was cuddling Ninomiya like he was a huge teddy bear. Ninomiya felt Shi cuddling him and pushed him gently to the side of the bed, but Sho kept on rolling back to him.

"who keeps cuddling me?" Ninomiya thought

Ninomiya got really annoyed of Sho and decided to wake up. Ninomiya pushed Sho to the side and slowly got off the bed. Ninomiya walked out of the bedroom and into the living room. There he stared at the clock. The big hand was on the 12 and the small hand was on the 7".

"It's 7am oh no I've got to wake everyone up"

Ninomiya rushed to the bedroom and started throwing pillows at Sho,Masaki, Jun and Ohno's face.

"Wake up you guys we've got a TV personality show thing!", shouted Ninomiya 

None of them replied it continued to be dead silence. Ninomiya gave up on trying to wake them up and started to play his new nitendo 3DS game. Ninomiya clicked on his DS and concentrated hard as he could to clear the 1st stage of the game. By the time he had finally cleared stage one he was in the game world and had forgotten about the TV personality show. As time flew by eventually Jun woke up. He noticed Masaki's foot on his 

face. 

"Get your foot off my face Masaki!" Shouted Jun and pushed his foot aside.

Jun got out of bed and walked to the living room. He saw Ninomiya completely taken over by the 3DS game. Jun walked up to Ninomiya and tapped him on the shoulder from behind. Ninomiya turned around and saw Jun. 

"Morning Jun" said Ninomiya 

"Oi Ninomiya, get off your 3DS" said Jun

all of a sudden a huge noise went off it was the sound of Ninomiya's game. Ninomiya looked at his game and found that it was game over.

"Thanks a lot" Said Ninomiya sarcastically "it took me ages to get to this level and now it's game over"

"It's just a game Ninomiya". Said Jun "if you haven't noticed its 9:30am"

"What!?" Shouted Ninomiya "we are going to be late for the TV personality show"

Ninomiya started to freak out. 

"Oh no! What I'm going to do? It my fault! I shouldn't have played my 3DS"

"Stop freaking out Ninomiya!" Shouted Jun "it's not your fault ok?!"

"Just Be quiet!" Shouted Sho "I'm trying to sleep"

"Well look at the time it's 9 past you know" yelled Ninomiya furiously

Ohno's eyes started to twitch and then he finally woke up. He stared at Masaki and Sho. 

"What are you guys all doing?"

"Nothing!"

"Um....guys it's past 9am!" Said Jun

"Why didn't you wake me up?!" Shouted Sho

"You didn't wake up when I threw the pillow at your face!" Shouted Ninomiya

"A pillow isn't enough to wake me up 'Ninomiya Kazunari'!" Said Sho

Ninomiya started to become more angry. His kettle was about to boil. 

"How about we calm down" said Ohno "I'll call the TV station saying we will be late"

"That's a great idea Ohno!" Said Jun "problem now solved"

Ohno grabbed his smartphone from the bedside table and started to press the numbers *************** Ohno waited for somebody to answer the phone.

"Hello it's Ohno Satoshi"

"What can we do for you Satoshi kun?"

"We just woke up and we won't make it in time"

"Well I guess you had a concert yesterday. I'll just ask the manager to reschedule the time. Just wait for a moment please"

Ohno waited for the time for the reschedule patiently.

"Can you come at 1pm?"

"Ok. Thank you and sorry about this"

"Dont worry. Ok bye"

"Thank you"

Ohno hanged up on the phone and placed it on the bedside table.

"It's rescheduled to 1pm" 

"Phew...sorry I didn't wake up properly" said Ninomiya

"Don't sweat it!" Said Jun 

"Just barely Jun" said Ninomiya

"Have you guys eaten breakfast yet?" Asked Ohno

"No" replied the rest

"Well I'm on a diet" said Masaki "I've been putting on a lot of weight"

"You look fine to me" said Sho

"Compared to you I am" said Masaki "you can't even put on weight any way!"

"Jealous?" Asked Sho

"No I'm not!" Shouted Masaki

The verbal fight continued.

Soon it was 11am and they had to go to the TV station

"It's eleven we should get going" said Ohno

"Yeah we should" replied Jun "and don't forget to disguise ourselves"

"Oh that's right remember when I tricked you into getting my smartphone" said Sho "you got chased and that because you walked in without a disguise" 

"That was your fault ok?!" Said Jun "I never knew there were fans there."

They all got ready. Ninomiya got his mask and hoodie on. Jun got a cap and wore fake glasses. Sho wore a beanie as well as sunglasses. Masaki wore sunglasses and a cap. Ohno wore casual clothe with no mask, but glasses and a beanie instead

"Ok we are ready" shouted Masaki

"We look a bit like gangs across the street" said Ninomiya 

"We sure do" said Masaki laughing

"Isn't this a bit obvious" said Jun "I'm pretty sure people will think we are famous people in disguise"

"This is the only way isn't it?" Said Masaki

"How about we get Ninomiya to pretend he is sick and coughs" said Sho "that way they'll think the rest are wearing masks to prevent themselves of getting sick"

"That's a good idea" said Jun "never knew you were smart in that way" 

"That's because I never show this side of myself much" said Sho

And that's how Ninomiya had to play the role of a sick person. They walked the streets of Tokyo. People around them whispered "poor person he's sick badly" the acting had worked. 

"How long do I have to fake it? It's hurting my throat doing this" said Ninomiya 

"Until we get there. Keep it up Ninomiya" said Sho

They continued walking the streets and soon the TV station was 200m away. 

"You can stop coughing now" said Ohno

Ninomiya stopped coughing. His throat felt like it was actually sick due to the acting.

When it was 100m away a voice called out Jun. Jun looked behind getting ready to run if it was the fans or media, but instead to his and everyone's surprise it was Shori from sexy zone. 

"Jun san...hello" said Shori "your Jun right?"

"Hello Shori kun" said Jun "what are you doing here?"

"Doing recordings for the weather and news channel (mezamashi janken)" said Shori "remember that thing you have to do Rock Paper Scissors and the people watching have to press the D Botton and select which to do. If they win against me they win 3 points if they lose they get 1 point"

"That News channel!" said Jun

Shori was a idol from the idol group Sexy zone he admired Jun a lot, so when he saw Jun he couldn't resist talking to him. Even if he knew maybe it would blow his cover.

"What are you doing here Jun kun?" 

"We are doing a TV personality show recording today"

"Lucky you guys!" said Shori laughing "well gotta go now. See you again ARASHI" while waving in the air

"Phew....lucky it was him who noticed our disguise" said Jun 

"We can't let our guard down yet" said Ninomiya

They walked until they made it in front of the TV station. They entered the building inside was fresh breeze of air conditioning. 

"Hello we've been expecting you here" said the staff "come right this way"

The ARASHI followed the staff into the elevator. When they arrived at the right floor they followed the staff into the recording room. Inside the room was the manager.

"Hello ARASHI san" said the manager

"Good morning" said Ohno 

"Ohno it's a minute past 12pm" said Sho "it's good afternoon now"

"Sorry manager" apologized Ohno "Good afternoon"

"Don't worry about those mistakes" said the manager "let's get you guys ready"

They went into the dressing room. They all got changed into casual clothe and went back to the studio. To there surprise they were other idols to - they weren't so popular yet.

"Ok! Let the recording start!"

"Today we have the special guest ARASHI!"

AFTER THE RECORDING WAS FINISHED

"I'm beat!" Said Jun

"Yeah that was really tiring" said Masaki "especially when we had to talk about our problems"

"It's kind of funny that the idol's problem could be solved by dying his hair back to black from blonde" said Sho laughing

"I used to have blondish hair" said Ninomiya

"This hair colour suits you more" said Ohno 

"Thanks! Ohno"

"Everyone had light brown or blonde hair before" said Sho 

"That's true" said Jun

"Sorry to interrupt but what happened to eating lunch somewhere?" said Sho "Ohno you said it was your treat"

"Oops! I forgot about that" said Ohno "don't worry I will treat you ok!"

"Ok let's go then!" Said Sho 

They walked outside of the TV studio again disguised. Masaki was walking in front of all the other members leading them to the Japanese restaurant. When they arrived the shop owner at the register shouted "it's you Masaki kun!"

Everyone in the restaurant looked back at us and started shouting "oh my god it's the ARASHI! Kyaaaaa!"

The fans started flashing the camera's. Ohno was beginning to wonder how he was going to eat in this noisy restaurant.

"How im I supposed to eat here?" Thought Jun

Luckily the shop owner was a friend of Masaki and had a private functioning room open to the ARASHI. They walked into the private function room. 

"Welcome Masaki kun it's been a long time since you last came here" said the owner

"Sure it is. I came here cause Ninomiya wanted to eat delicious Japanese cuisine"

"Really? Ok. Well here's your menu"

The owner handed out the menu in front of everyone.

"Thank you" said Ohno

They all looked at the menu. On the menu was sushi,katsudon,udon,karrage, and the drinks were Wine, beer and soft drink.

Ohno looked at the prices and menu with his eyes wide open.

"This is really expensive.¥20000 for a nigiri zushi set per person with only eight pieces!?" Thought Ohno "Well the drinks are not to expensive so it should be alright I guess"

Ninomiya stared at the menu with excitement. He was deciding what to eat.

"They all look delicious. Which set should I choose? The nigiri zushi set or the course set?" Thought Ninomiya

"Can I order a nigiri zushi set please?" Said Ninomiya

"Can I order one nigiri zushi set and a coke a cola please?" Said Masaki

"You sure love cola Masaki" said the owner "you were in the Mets cola commercial on TV"

"You noticed?! don't forget Ohno he was on the commercial with me as well"

I always notice" said the owner "your like my son to me"

"That's right I'm a regular since I was little. I still remember when I first came here. You were really young. You were in your thirties like me now" said Masaki laughing

"Well time sure flies" said the owner

Jun stared at the menu. Jun was reading the prices of the menu.

"Wow! This is a 3 star restaurant all right! All of the menu is over ¥10000!" Jun Thought

"I'll order a course set please with wine" said Jun

"Oh! Could I have wine as well?" Asked Ninomiya

"Sure" said the owner "anythings fine with Masaki kun's friends"

Ohno and Sho were the last two left to decide. Ohno looked at the menu. He was holding the menu like a magazine. Sho was trying to choose between the two sets.

"Could I please have one Nigiri Zushi set and a course set please" said Sho

"How are you supposed to eat all of that?" Asked Jun

"I'll manage it somehow" replied Sho "yummy food will fit"

"Okay I would like to order a Nigiri zushi please" said Ohno

"Hey we are all eating nigiri zushi" said Masaki "these are the best in the world!"

"If you say so" said Sho "if they are not you own me ¥2000 ok?!"

"Fine it's a deal" replied Masaki

Masaki was confident that the nigiri Zushi was going to be delicious. He had a radiant smile on his face.

The owner repeated the things we had ordered and exited the room.

"So how do you know the owner here?" Asked Sho 

"Well when I was little I used to come here with my friend all the time and we used to eat the ¥2000 set which had only small proportions in it. When I became famous this restaurant became popular since the owner had my photo up on the restaurant wall. He has it even now"

"So you've been coming here a lot hey?!" Said Sho "why didn't you tell us?"

"Because I thought you wonder want to"

Soon lunch was served. The nigiri zushi sparkled brightly. The fish was perfectly sliced to perfection. Ohno stared at it in amazement and took a bit out of it.

"This is perfect" thought Ohno "even the presentation and taste"

"This tastes nice Masaki"said Ohno "the fish is the best I've eaten so far"

"Thank you. Was it Ohno kun? Said the Owner

"Yes it is" said Ohno

Jun waited patiently for his course set to come. Sho took a bite of the nigiri zushi and smiled.

"This is the best I've eaten so far!" Shouted Sho "ok you were right Masaki. I admit it"

"Told ya" said Masaki

Soon the Owner walked into the room with the course sets. Jun looked at it in surprise.

"wow how I'm supposed to finish eating this? Thought Jun

On the course was high quality fish and all the other high quality foods. Sho started to eat. All the food continuously entered Sho's mouth. 

"This is yummy as well!" Shouted Sho

"Sho's really noisy today" thought Ninomiya

After they had all finished eating the check arrived. On the check was a bill of ¥125480. Ohno's looked at the bill.

"Wow this is sure expensive" thought Ohno 

Then the owner tapped him on the shoulder.

"I'll give you 10% discount since you are Masaki kun's friends" said the owner "you can come back anytime"

"Thank you" said Ohno

Masaki jumped up from sitting down and hugged the owner.

"I'll miss you Masaki kun" said the owner

"I'll miss you to" said Masaki "but I'll come back to eat again"

Ohno opened his wallet and pulled out the money needed and placed it on the check. The owner picked up the check and bowed and walked out the room.

"Thank you" shouted the ARASHI 

"That was delicious" said Ohno "it's worth paying that much to eat this"

"Yeah it was" said Sho "I think I could go for another meal"

"You must be joking Sho!" Shouted Jun 

"I'm actually joking" replied Sho laughing

They walked out of the room and headed for the exit again there were camera and screams everywhere. They calmly exited the restaurant and walked off.

"Thanks for paying Ohno" said Sho

"Yeah thanks" said Jun

"Thank you Ohno" said Ninomiya and Masaki smiling 

"Your welcome guys" replied Ohno

They walked and headed to the hotel 

(Tokyo dorm hotel) they were staying at.

Soon they arrived at the hotel. They waited for the elevator to come patiently. Eventually the elevator came and they went inside. The view from inside the elevator was fabulous. The Tokyo dorm and Tokyo dorm amusement park could be seen. Finally they reached the top floor. They walked to their hotel room. Ohno got the key out and opened the door.

"It great to be back safe and sound" shouted Jun

"Sure is" replied Sho

They sat down on the couch. Straight away Ohno starts reading his favourite magazine, Jun starts clicking on his smartphone, Masaki who turned the TV on and watching it, Sho relaxing and Ninomiya gets his 3DS out and starts playing on it as usual. The volume was up the loudest it could go on his 3DS. Suddenly He could hear Ohno sniffing and snorting loudly across the room. Nino glanced up and saw Ohno reading a magazine while wiping his nose on his hand.

Ninomiya had to stop playing and watch. Nino scrunched his face in disgust as Ohno's nose was running and Ohno continuously rubbing it against his hand and then wiping it against his pants.

"What is Ohno doing?" Ninomiya thought to himself. "This is kinda gross. I wonder if he's sick?! He probably isn't since he was fine before"

Jun stared at Ohno from behind his smartphone. He could no longer stand watching Ohno being lazy enough not to walk and get a tissue. When Ninomiya was just about to give a tissue to him. Jun shouted

"Geez, at least use a tissue Ohno. Here!," 

Jun threw a packet on tissues at him. Ohno took the packet of tissues and blew his noise in it.

"Thanks Jun" said Ohno "I might be getting a cold"

"What!?" Shouted Sho "we've got our next concert tomorrow again at the Tokyo Dorm how could you be! And besides you were done just then!"

"It's not Ohno's fault ok?!" Said Ninomiya

"Well I guess it isn't" said Sho "but how are we going to do a concert without Ohno our leader?"

"well we can't cancel it because our fans have been waiting days and days for tomorrow to come" said Jun

"I'm fine it's just a running nose" said Ohno "I can still sing"

"You can take it easy Ohno" said Sho

"I could but that's a disgrace as the leader of this group" said Ohno 

"I guess it is" said Sho "but a colds a cold"

"Well if my cold gets any worse you'll have to do it without me" said Ohno "we can't cancel"

"That's right remember one of the  MomoirokrobaZ's member got a flu and couldn't perform on Kohaku uta gasen last year on New Year's Eve, but they still sang without her" said Masaki

Masaki went up to Ohno and patted him on the shoulder.

"Well you better get well soon!" Said Masaki

"I will try" said Ohno

Soon it was nighttime. Ohno's cold began to become worth than before. His temperature began to rise. Ohno pretended to be alright. He didn't want to let anyone down. Anyone but the ARASHI.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Hello Hashimoto Kanna here (*^^*)

Thank you very much everyone who has read chapter one and chapter two and to the people who browsed through.

(I hope one day you will read the whole thing) and voted and commented.So how was the 2nd chapter of ARASHI the dream fan fiction? I hope you enjoyed it. Sorry for the late update to those who loved reading this and thank you very much to those who voted, commented on the last chapter. 

——-Thank you very much for reading——

Continue Reading