POWER Of LOVE ๐Ÿ”ฅ #Yoonmin # T...

By truelove_israre

Demon always tames others but..... there is always someone even the demon fears off. More

INTRODUCTION
1 ๐Ÿ’œ
2๐Ÿ”ฅ (M)
3 ๐Ÿ’œ
4 ๐Ÿ’œ
5๐Ÿ’œ
7๐Ÿ’œ
8๐Ÿ’œ
9๐Ÿ’œ
10 ๐Ÿ’œ

6 ๐Ÿ’œ

1.3K 66 11
By truelove_israre

" Hot breathes fanning over each other's lips, desire to devour each other's mouth, urge to hold each other's body, craving to paint each other's neck, yearning to feed each other's hunger, longing to mix each other's soul.....

Two bodys tangling with one another hands on each other, finding new things each passing second

More passionate
More intimate
More needs
More love
More sex

No no not sex Something that sex can't give.

This is surreal
This is a dream
This is heaven with hell
This is how devil is.
This is confusing yet convincing

One is silent
One is loud
One is beautiful inside out
One is hidden inside
One hates to be in fight
One loves to fight
One refuses to accept
One refuses to leave

But there is one thing similar
That is....

...one is with a heavy thirst to fill the other with his seeds....only his. His heirs. His love. His baby.

While the other is hankering to be filled by the other until his rim is full to hold the other....and contented, content of having the others part in him.

But it doesn't feel lustful more like it was making love ----"

Jungkook woke up from his heavy yet dark wet dream rubbing his legs together creating a friction for his friend down there, dreaming the steamy night with the one and only Kim Taehyung.

"Damn did I really dreamt of getting fucked by that monster. I have gone INSANE ", he screamed getting up from his bed and soon a painful hiss left his mouth and he held his back slightly massaging it, still feeling the stinging pain. He threw the blanket that covered him. Half naked sweat dripping, six pack body, glowing chests sharp jawline and glistening neck, slender fingers moving the sweat damped hair backwards , standing with loose trousers hanging for its life showing his perfect v-line , and just as you know ok down there he is with an extremely painful hard boner just because of the dream he had because of Kim Taehyung. Jungkook kicked his bed in anger and desperation ( but for what?)when he looked at his boner. He heard a knock when he decide to go to get ready for his day and also solving his small!.... No no a big problem down there. "Who is it?", He asked irritatingly. "Young Master, Master called you for breakfast", a maid informed him. "I'll be there in short", he replied and dismissed her while making his way to his expensive bathroom. He looked at himself in the mirror. Yesterday's late night shower washed his concealer away. Now that he looked at the mirror showing his own reflections, still he looked the same,

fucked up. Fucked by Kim Taehyung.

He need to go to doctor for some pain killers and ointments for his bruised -_-. He should be careful on
his posture because surely his Hyung will even notice a slight change in his behaviour. Then it won't go good for that idiot Kim Taehyung.

' But why I'm thinking about his well- being '

He thought to himself. He then went to take a warm bath and to take care of his problem.

After sometime he came to the dinning table to see his Hyung sitting in one of the chair waiting for him. These small gestures his Hyung shows for him never fails to bring some happy tears in the ruthless mafia's eyes. He composed himself and went to take a seat in another chair and gave a bright bunny smile to Yoongi who ruffled the younger's feathery hair and pecked his temple. This was always like this no words need to be spoken because their eyes and doings says so. Yoongi ordered the maid to leave them alone. He served Jungkook and himself. They both were eating peacefully. "Koo, what do you think about love?", Yoongi asked all of sudden making Jungkook choke in his food. Yoongi worriedly shot up from his chair and brought a glass of water to the younger's mouth slowly caressing his back. His eyes became soft utterly soft but just for his brother. No-one in this world has this much impact on Min Yoongi's emotions. He is a stone. No emotions, No facade just hard to understand but Jungkook knows better soon someone will also. Jungkook calmed after sometime and looked at his brother's worried face and held his hand which is on his face. " I'm fine Hyung just caught off-guard", he said smiling at how Yoongi's eyes relaxed. Then Yoongi slowly retreated back and sat in his previous position. He smiled at his bunny and said, " Now tell me do you love someone?". 'Love', Jungkook has heard many people say that. Ofcourse he too have loved someone but that was many years ago probably when he was just a teen. But that story didn't end well. So he never thought to think of that. But after years passed with his works and surroundings he forget that something like that existed.

" A beautiful feeling Hyung",

he said while looking at Yoongi who smiled at the answer. But when he once again think that word one word now hit him with a force , one face flashed infront of his eyes.

"You're mine, only mine"

"You are mine Bun. No-one will touch you, Love you, Kiss you. Only me. Only Kim Taehyung will."

"Kim Taehyung" without his knowledge he wishpered the name. And Yoongi caught that with a raised eyebrows.

'Why!!!! Ahh this shit Kim Taehyung I will surely kill you one day for making my mind go insane', he was scolding himself for thinking about Taehyung in the talk of love. Surely Taehyung wouldn't even remember him although that point slightly very slightly hurts his heart. Did he really mean when he say about loving me. No no what am I thinking. He was drunk just blabbering something in the heat of the moment. Anyone will say that. Yah??!!!. He was contemplating with himself. This new feeling of being with Kim Taehyung is making him crazy. While he was in a debate with his brain and heart, Yoongi noticed every change of his brother's expression. " Do you love someone koo?", A question came after some seconds. Yoongi looked at Jungkook for any reaction but the other finally came from Taeland. He genuinely smiled at Yoongi getting where this talk is heading to. " No Hyung I don't love someone.", He said but soon something crossed his mind and he smirked at the thought and looked at his Hyung with a teasing smile. "Hyuuung", he said grabbing Yoongi's hand and pulled him more close and whispered in his ears, "But.... someone is surely in damn love with you". With that he pulled away to see Yoongi's reaction who looked surprised for some seconds then neutral. "Don't change the subject koo", he said rolling his eyes at the teasing bunny. But he frowned his eyebrows when Jungkook again said the same this time more seriously. "Hyung I'm not lying. Someone is loving you like that person will kill anyone coming in the way", he didn't want to reveal more. Yoongi raised his eyebrows, this is not a daily news that Jungkook will say someone is after him. Jungkook also know how people are so he won't compare that bitches' lust for his body and money as something as pure as love. And possessive about him many were obsessed with him but possessive...he don't know."Who?", He asked now trying to guess the mystery behind his baby brother's words.

"That is for you to find and
handle Hyung and for me to see the interesting drama"

With that Jungkook got up escaping the scene or escaping his hyung's questions. But Yoongi had an amusing smile and curious eyes at the unknown male his brother said about. But he shrugged off those teasing and smirked.

Yoongi's pov~

"Kim Taehyung"

This is new. I thought Jungkook is straight then how you made my brother think about you. Ofcourse that boy is like a Greek god, beautiful so maybe kookie fall for him. I should talk with Mr.Kim Namjoon about this. I should make a move before anyone does. That boy is in demand. I don't want to lose my brother's wish.

"Yeonjun"I shouted my assistant name. I can see him coming more like running for his life. Why the hell this boy is afraid of me. I am no harm to him unless he is a threat to my brother.

"Yes sir", as Yeonjun responded. Yoongi told him to ask Mr. Namjoon about his shedule and inform him about his visit to his house for some personal reasons.

Although Yeonjun was confused at the personal reasons he didn't question Yoongi and left to do what Yoongi said.

On the other hand, Kim Taehyung reached the same hotel where he first met his pretty boy. He need to find his pretty boy. Ofcourse he know the room number, so with some money and some connections he told his guard to collect the name of the owner of the VIP room.
Soon his guard came and handed him a sheet with the name written in bold

"JEON JUNGKOOK"

Taehyung read the name over and over, an immense pleasure running into his heart. He is damn sure that this is his pretty boy. He smirked," I'll find you bun, my pretty baby". With that information he went to his company. But God didn't even want to make him work for it he is giving his pretty baby to him in a more easier way.

While Namjoon got a call from Yeonjun informing about Yoongi's arrival or more like a visit to his house. So he said to Jin and Jhope and Kai who are equally shocked as why the Young CEO is coming to their home. (They tend to live in the same house most of the time). If it is of business talk, Yoongi is a kind of man who will deal business only in office not in home. So it's worrying them more. They are already running their minds on how to ask his hand for Yoongi. So it's just overwhelming for them to act like nothing is going on in their mind infront of Yoongi. For now they just prepare their home for a guest dinner and informed Taehyung to come home soon.

Let's see what the future holds for them.

~to be continued

Comment on lovelies 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 5.7K 42
Min Yoongi is an ice cold bully people are scared of him but they also respect him he doesn't care for anyone no one is in his heart until he acciden...
385K 6.2K 36
๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—บ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ณ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—”๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป-๐—”๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๏ฟฝ...
2.2K 138 36
Where Jung Hoseok, a wanted criminal gets hooked on Min Yoongi, a determined police officer after a one night stand.
5.6K 615 31
Sarica, who nightly dreamt of her own death wasn't afraid of anything. That is until she wakes up trapped inside a castle owned by a terrifying creat...