🅷🅰🆃🅴 🆃🅾 🅻🅾🆅🅴

By Vikasini1911

He snapped his fingers in front of her. She looked at him. :Itha nalaiku neeya kalati kuduthutu he pointed t... More

Prologue & Character Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87

Chapter 16

4.1K 397 130
By Vikasini1911

Disclaimer: This Chapter contains mature content kindly ignore if anyone feels uncomfortable.

*****************************

Aadhira came down hearing his sound.

Aadhira: Enna achu she asked.

He held her hand fiercely and dragged her near him, Unna un veetla irunthu vanthu koopta nee poiruvaya.

She was confused with his question and his behavior.

Aadhira: Enaku purila she asked in confusion.

Aadhiran: Un Appa vanthu kupta nee povaya he again asked the same question.

She didn't know what happened but she saw possessiveness in his eyes. So she thought about playing with him.

Aadhira: Ama na poiruvan she said.

He tightened his grip on her arms which started to hurt her and she hissed in pain.

Aadhira: Vidunga valikuthu she said and tried to push him with irks him more.

Aadhiran: Answer to my question Aadhira he shouted.

Aadhira: Athu than sonnane povanu she said.

He stood silent. She continued, Neengale epudiyo oru naal enna inga irunthu anupiruvenga nanum poi thana aganum athuku munadi en appa vanthu kupta na sandhosama poiruvan.

She didn't notice the volcano which was ready to burst at any time.

Aadhira: Athu mattum na pona apro neenga epudiyo ungaluku puducha mathiri oru life apa nanum move on agi thana aganum.

Aadhiran: Move on?

Aadhira: Ama pinna ungalaye nenachutu alluthuta iruka muduyum. She wasn't aware that the volcano was ready to burst at any time. She continued, En appa sollara paiyana sandhosama kalyanam pannit(u) He didn't let her complete the sentence.

He pulled her very close to him and crashed his lips on her. He lost his sense, the fear of losing her is the only thing which is occupied both in his mind as well as his heart. He bited her lower lip and blood starts to ooze from her corner of lips. After sometime she felt out of breath she started to push him and she succeeded in that. He fell on the couch with thud. He thought that she didn't want him to touch.

He scooped her in his arms and went towards her room. He threw her on the bed and locked the door.

Aadhira: Enna pannarenga she asked shockingly and got down from the bed.

Aadhiran: I am not leaving you anywhere. You have to be with me forever he said and pushed her again on the bed.

She got the answer which she needs. He removed his shirt and hovered her. She gasped loudly. He started suck her collarbone and bitted for which she hissed in pain. She started to moan due to the pleasure which is very new to her. He trailed down the kiss and gave lots of hickies. She too liked his touch and pulled him more into her. She didn't oppose him as she knew that his action showed love and possessiveness towards her. Both lost their consciousness in the heat of the moment. She too didn't try to stop or oppose him. He started to unpin her saree and removed it. He started to suck her cleavage while pressing her breast. She arched back due to the electric sensation. He sneaked his hand backside to remove her blouse. He removed her blouse and inner wears at the same time. He started to suck her breast while kneading another one. She was continuously moaning which is making difficult for him. He removed both their remaining dresses as his needs growed. Again started to suck her lips while rubbing his member in entrance. She gripped his shoulder and wasn't able to handle the pleasure. He slowly entered inside her. She felt pain and stated cry while trying to push him.

Aadhira: Vidunga valikuthu she started to cry more but he entered fully. He held her both hands.

Aadhiran: Don't dare to push me, Aadhira he shouted.

Aadhira: Please valikuthu she said again in between her cries.

Aadhiran: Bear it Aadhira he said and started to move in and out while sucking her shoulder blade.

He was thrusting inside her very hard. She too stopped her cry once pain changed to pleasure. Finally both reached climax. Both shattered, he fell on her. She passed out due to tiredness. Aadiran too slept beside her. Both shared their first time in the heat of the moment. She accepted wholeheartedly the happenings.

By Morning Saranya got ready for the first day of college. She came down and saw Seetha who was ready to join with her. Raghav also came down at the same time.

Raghav: Wow Good Morning he greeted her.

Saranya gave a warm smile and greeted him back.

Seetha: Dei nee inga va podhum pala kamichathu she called Raghav.

Raghav: Good Morning ma he wished her.

Seetha: Nadikatha kelmbu office ku she said.

Raghav pouted and moved out. Seetha stopped him, dei avalayum kuputu po she said.

Raghav smiled widely and dragged Saranya with him. Raghav noticed her face which was dull.

Raghav: Oi vayadi enna achu he asked.

Saranya: Nethu irunthu Aadhira phone edukala enaku ennamo mathiri iruku she said.

Raghav: Ava than college varala apro enna. Romba yosikatha ilatha brain ah vechu he teased her to ease the situation.

Saranya: Unaku than moolai ila po da loose she said and got down from the car as they reached the college.

Raghav jogged behind her, Da ah he asked.

Saranya: Ama ipa ethuku neengalum ulla varenga she asked.

Raghav: Summa unna class vara vitutu poran he said.

Saranya: Na LKG kolladhai ah class vara vitutu poga she asked annoyed.

Raghav sighed and followed her again in silence.

Saranya: Ullayum vara porengala class vanthuruchu she said.

Raghav: Ama la seri tata enga enaku kiss kuduthu bye sollu.

Saranya: Edheyy she asked.

Raghav: Dha dha athu athu ahhhan bye he said ran away.

Aadhira opened her eyes by 10:30 only to find an empty bed. She thought maybe he went to his room. She tried to get up only to fall on the bed again. She felt sharp pain in her lower region and tears started to flow from her eyes. She slowly walked and went to get fresh up. She took a warm bath which reduced her pain. She came out of the room and searched for him but he was not there. She tried to call his number which was switched off. She cried hard thinking that he took revenge in this way. She cursed herself for not stopping him.

Saranya called Raghav and informed that Aadhira didn't come to college.

Raghav called Aadhiran to his both personal and official number. Both the numbers are switched off. Raghav called Seetha and informed about Aadhira's absence in college.

Seetha: Na poi pakaran nee anga vanthuru she said and rushed towards his home.

Seetha reached their home in half an hour and went inside.

Seetha's eye fell on Aadhira who was sitting on the couch lifelessly. Seetha went near her.

Seetha: Aadhira enna ma achu inga paru she said. She didn't look at her, only she got tears as an answer.

Seetha wiped her tears, Inga paru enna achunu sollu she asked again. She turned towards her, that's when Seetha noticed hickies and understood what had happened. She tried to hug her but Aadhira stopped her showing her palm.

Aadhira: Vendam poirunga she said.

Raghav came inside and Seetha looked at him Avan enga da she asked with red shot eyes.

Raghav: Therila ma avan number switch off he said sensing her anger. Seetha felt disgusted with herself for giving birth to him. Some of the past from her life passed in her mind. She cried hard, Raghav consoled her that he will bring him. Aadhira went inside the room without words and locked herself. Raghav went behind her and started to bang the door.

Aadhira: Enaku yarayum paka vendam poirunga she shouted from inside.

Seetha: Aadhira na sollaratha konja kelu da velila va ma she called her.

Aadhira: Na onnu pannika matan ponga she shouted again. Seetha knows that she is not like others to give up easily.

Seetha: Vidu ava varuva nee poi saranya kutitu va she said. She too went somewhere leaving her alone.

After sometime Saranya came and knocked on her room door. Aadhira opened the door and hugged her tightly.

Aadhira: Enaku inga iruka vendam nama polam she said while crying.

Saranya hugged her tightly, Onnu ila inga paru na vantanla onnu ila alaratha niruthu she tried to console her but she kept on crying. She went inside the room and made her lay on her lap. She cried thinking about yesterday's incident. Soon sleep engulfed her.

Seetha came and saw the duo. Saranya looked at her but didn't say anything. After sometime Aadhira woke up and looked at Seetha who was caressing her head.

Seetha: Sorry Aadhira ennala thana unaku ivalo kastam she said but she didn't say anything. Seetha handed her pills.

Aadhira: Enna idhu she asked.

Seetha: Ithu she dragged.

Aadhira: Ethuku indha matharai she shouted.

Seetha: Athu birth control pill she said without looking at her.

Aadhira: Velila ponga ellarum she shouted.

Both Saranya and Seetha jerked hearing her loud voice. She fell on the floor and started to cry while both sat near her.

Seetha: Aadhira unooda kastam enaku purithu ana ithu she started.

Aadhira: Unga ellaru istathuku na nadathukanum nethu unga paiyan panna thappa marika neenga inaiku ipudi vanthu irukengala. Ithu ellam neenga enmela iruka pasathula pannarengala ila neengalum avar kooda senthu pannarengala she asked. Those words affected her more.

Saranya: Aadhira amaithiya iru she said.

Aadhira: Summa iru Saranya she said and again turned towards Seetha.

Seetha fell on the floor holding her chest. 

—--------------------------------------------------------

I thought about changing the plot but this chapter is important in the story for upcoming twists and turn's.

Hope you guys liked it.

Please drop your comments and votes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 2.8K 32
What will happen if a Arrogant man who was searching for a true love get married to a arrogant girl..But he hides his identity and acts as a innocent...
22.9K 3.3K 42
Arna braced herself for the worst when she agreed to the marriage, but her husband surprised her by becoming the best she'd ever known. Despite her c...
Mine By Rr

Romance

139K 9.4K 34
Two diffrent people HE WAS RUDE WITH EVERYONE😡 SHE WAS SELFLESS SOUL😇 HE WAS DEVIL👿 SHE IS ANGEL OF HIS LIFE👼 HE WAS FIRE🔥 SHE MELTED HIM INTO...
44.6K 3.2K 17
An handsome devil 😈 hides a truth from all and what will happen to him after knowing the truth to all An humble and kind hearted girl meet the devil...