Drew McIntyre Fics & Oneshots

By ItJazzBicch

All of my fics for Drew McIntyre which includes fluff, smut, and all that stuff! More

Frustrations (SMUT)
Safe
Lovable Psycho (SMUT)
In The Moment

Small Confessions (SMUT)

1.2K 28 1
By ItJazzBicch

"Drew! Sheamus!"

Why did Adam Pearce even bother anymore? It's been how long that Drew and Sheamus have been fighting non-stop, anywhere, any time.

Deep inside, it did pain me because once upon a time, we were a trio of true friends with big dreams that we all got to accomplish together. Now, this? Just constant fighting? They must've forgotten that I was still here.

"Sorry they're like this Adam," I sighed, marching over and yanking Drew by the hair, Sheamus by the ear, yelling, "Don't you two ever get sick of fighting one another?!"

Adam was watching in shock, wishing he came to me a long time ago as I clanked their heads together hard, then tossed them to the floor on their butts.

"What happened to being best friends, no matter what?" I snapped, looking between the two groaning and rubbing their heads, "Going from nothing to something together! What happened to it? Now, you two fight and bicker like little kids! Get a grip. It's already bad enough that you two almost lost your Money in The Bank spots! Just cut it out, for the love of Pete!"

"Oh, don't ya start ya stuff, Y/N!" Sheamus rose to his first, scoffing at me, "This doesn't concern you, so buzz off!"

"All I want is for us to be friends again, Sheamus," I huffed, letting out emotion, "You just expect me to toss our friendship like trash? Like, how long have we been friends?"

"That's exactly what ya need to do," Sheamus breathed, yelling at me, "It is trash!"

Sheamus's words truly broke my heart into pieces. No matter what happened between the three of us, our friendship still prevailed, and hearing him call it trash, I was defeated. The sadness in my eyes was quite obvious.

For a moment, I didn't realize on my other side that Drew was getting back up, looking even more pissed off, then Adam just had to insert himself:

"Sheamus, you-"

"No, don't." I glared at Adam, having all eyes on me, making sure I glared at Drew and Sheamus too, "I guess I'm not their friend after all. I shouldn't have bothered."

There must've been a scary look on my face because everyone stood still, watching me leave till I was out of sight and not daring to move.

They always say words are just words, but they can truly hurt. Since I wasn't booked, I gladly packed up and went home. Once I was home, that little fight left my mind, and being back home was like normal. I put up all my things, took a shower then slept.

In the morning, it was no different either. Woke up, had a cup of coffee, went to go work out, took a quick shower, started cooking some food and I heard my doorbell ring.

Lucky them, the food I had cooking was done; turning off the stove then headed over and when I opened the door, I found something I didn't expect.

Drew always had the cutest smile that you couldn't look away from, white roses in one arm and a gift bag in another, smiling at me:

"There's my best friend!"

It was so hard for me not to smile, knowing that Drew was a true friend despite his fallout with Sheamus, but I still asked:

"What's this, Drew?"

"I know ya don't want me fighting Sheamus anymore, but I was very ready to claymore him after what he said to you," He began, seeing how it hit him in the heart just like it did to me, "And it literally made me cry when you said that we're not friends anymore. So, I'm here to remind you that unlike that scumbag Sheamus, you are my friend. My best friend."

That put the brightest smile on my face, on top of my favorite flowers, needing to know what was in that bag? How could I be so heartless and deny all of that?

"Drew, you big softy," I smiled, hugging him tightly, "I didn't mean that towards you, really. I know you'll always be my friend."

"Always, Y/N," He laid his head on top of mine, swaying softly and offering, "A game's about to come on. Wanna whip something up and watch it? We can also use your gift."

"Let's do it," I smiled, taking the roses as he stepped in, "What is the gift?"

Drew always knew me well, making me laugh while heading to the kitchen island, whipping out my favorite bottle of whiskey, "Great for a game day."

"Should've known," I laughed, heading over to the window where I kept my flowers, making those gorgeous white roses right at home in a vase, taking a slow breath in to smell, hearing behind me:

"Ooh, steak!"

Turning, there was Drew at the stove, eating the steak that I had prepared in the skillet for the sandwiches I was going to make and enjoying himself.

"Can I even make the sandwiches first, Drew?!" I scolded, shooing him away from the stove, "I just worked out and need the food."

"It's good!" He protested, stealing one more piece, "I can't help it."

Shaking my head at him, I went ahead and began to make our steak and cheese sandwiches, this time he helped rather than eat it all, and got us two glasses of whiskey so we could sit at the television and turn on the football game.

Moments like these were the best. Good food, whiskey, and a very good game. Once our food was gone, we were yelling at the television like crazy, whiskey maybe influencing how loud our voices were, jumping at certain times when our team scored.

"Come on! There ain't much time left!" Drew was literally on the edge of his seat, scoffing when I said:

"I don't know if they're gonna get it!"

"Bet ya fifty bucks?" He offered, positive that they were going to score, both of us standing and I agreed:

"Bet! They're not-"

"HELL YEAH!" Drew jumped for joy as they scored, winning the game, "Where's my money?!"

"Your money?!" I played back, pushing him softly, "I don't owe you shit."

"Ah! Ah! We made a bet and-" He began and just for fun, I used the coffee table as a step stool, jumping up and also pushing it so I could DDT Drew onto the couch cushion, rolling away to laugh:

"And I bet you didn't see that coming!"

I had to hold my stomach from laughing so hard but came to a slow stop when Drew picked his head up, giving me eyes like a tiger, even while playing.

"Now, Drew-" I went to deescalate, but there was no deescalating, taking off the second Drew got to his feet.

"Why are you running, Y/N?!" He began to chase, running around the couch at first, till I started booking it to my bedroom so I could try to hide:

"Running? I'm not running!"

Damn it, he was fast and I ended up squealing super loud when he ran through and tackled me onto the bed, beginning to tickle me and then raid my pockets:

"Ya owe me fifty bucks! Kick it up!"

"Drew, stop!" I laughed even when he wasn't tickling me, "I can't breathe!"

"How ya talking then!" He made us laugh more, to the point where we weren't breathing, collapsing on my chest and slapping the bed.

"They call you a Scottish psychopath, when you're really the Scottish goofball," I breathed in deep, looking to see his messy hair and bright blue eyes connect with mine, getting that serious, psychopathic look he could get, but was still playful:

"Now, you're gonna get the psycho."

I went to gasp but was left breathless when he kissed me, so deep and beginning to press my body into the bed, not expecting this but not letting the moment be wasted, kissing him right back, holding onto his jersey when he started feeling my legs.

"This is my favorite jersey," He looked down at my clenched hand in his shirt, seeing how hard I was gripping, cocking his eyebrow when I suggested:

"Just take it off then."

"Oh yeah?" He snickered, sitting up and taking it off, slow and showing off every muscle in his arms, chest, and core, having me licking and biting at my lower lip, not paying attention till he said, "Like what you see?"

I just nodded softly, fighting the squirm in my hips, but he noticed, sending my heart racing when he put his hands on my knees, spreading my legs out, connecting hips and bringing his chest back to mine, "I can tell."

"You know that I'm a straight-forward person, Drew," I reminded him, softly grinding my hips up to his, "Where are we going to go with this?"

"You know exactly where we're going," He smiled, kissing me again, a lot more impatient and stronger, hands going right for my clothes and I helped, getting down to my panties then going after his pants, but he stood up, doing that for me.

My eyes were so fixed on his marvelous body that it caught me off guard when he yanked me by the ankle, flipping me to my stomach, really turning me on when I felt his hand in my hair.

"Don't think I forgot how you pulled me by the hair on Friday," His laugh was no good, pulling my head back and the other hand pulling my panties off, using his thigh to spread my legs, "Figured I'd return the favor."

"Don't act like you didn't like it," I joked, throwing a sexy smirk back at him, going to back my hips up, but my jaw dropped.

Kneading at the bed softly, I took a deep breath, taking in the feeling of his cock finding its way into me, the way it was splitting me with such strong friction, so warm and creating a wave of fire across my nerves when he pinned his hips to my ass, the tip of his cock as deep as possible, greeting my sweet spot.

I already knew that was the only softness I was going to get, ready to hold onto the blanket as he pulled his hips back, leaving just his tip:

"You're really gonna like it, I know that."

There was a small strain in my throat from the sharp moan jumping out, strong hand yanking my hair, pulling my entire body back onto his cock, hips thrusting hard and about putting me in two, showing me that he didn't like it slow.

Neither did I, slight tears in my eyes from the burn, but the pleasure so good that it had me in a daze already, only straining my voice more with louder moans, his pounding so strong I could feel the ricochet ripple through my body.

"I fucking love it!" I whined hard, pushing my face into the mattress to rest my neck for a moment, walls clenching hard and it was just driving him even more crazy.

"Love it, aye?" He was so proud already, laughing softly at the drool at the side of my mouth when he pulled my head back up, so out of it that I admitted:

"You know how many times I've dreamed about fucking you? Damn, right I love it."

In return, he kissed me with a passionate force, tongue swirling in when I began moaning, because his cock didn't slow for even a second, heart pounding so hard when he bit my lower lips, hand gripped on my hip and pulling back, confessing back:

"Think I haven't about you? I did kiss you first, remember?"

I nodded softly, crying out when he freed my lip, "God, Drew! Keep it like that!"

"Gonna tell me why?"

My body was shaking from how close I was, beginning to pant and it was harder to breathe his hand back in my hair again, not going to get what I wanted till I said it, not like he needed to ask anyhow because before he could say anything again, I gasped hard:

"Because I'm ab-; I'm cuming, Drew! Fuck!"

The only thing keeping me up was his hand, back bending and jerking my hips up toward him, pulling the blanket and sheets, growing weak in the knees when it all hit me, wet slick squirting out and sure making a mess of us as he kept going, groaning and swearing, but loving every moment, spanking my ass and holding on with a few more thrusts beginning to get the better of him.

"Come on, Drew," I looked back, begging due to the good feeling of his cock throbbing, closing my eyes and whining at the overstimulation, "It's just so fucking good."

"Sure the hell is," He breathed in deep, taking my wrists and keeping me pinned down, lifting our hips up just a little and pounding harder than before, having me bury my face to muffle the screams, picking up to get air and gasping at the hot feeling, walls coated in his seed, flooding in deep.

"Oh my god," My head dropped, drained but never feeling so good, slowly following along when he fixed me on the bed properly, laying on my back, huffing:

"Fuck, Y/N."

"You're telling me," I giggled faintly, looking in the corner of my eye to meet his, "Never seen this side of you and fuck."

He found it funny when my eyes rolled back and my head dropped again, not needing the words to know about our little confessions at that moment, but not leaving me hanging either:

"You can see it more if you want to."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43K 750 5
Mephisto x Reader fic, will have some smut, fluff, and angst throughout. Has triggering content for some; please don't hurt yourself, it's just not w...
3.7K 91 5
All of my fics for Bron Breakker which can include fluff, smut, and all that stuff!
8.1K 157 7
All of my fics for Jon Moxley which incudes fluff, smut, and all that stuff!
5.9K 99 10
All of my fics for Jungle Boy which can included fluff, smut, and all that stuff!