King Dark Choco AU

By ReBeccaBeatz

When Prince Dark Choco Did not leave to search for the StrawberryJam Sword and also he has a mom in this AU. More

Headcanon's
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 7

108 4 0
By ReBeccaBeatz

Good evening Everyone!

A cookie with yellow frosting hair greeted flashing a smile.

Who's that handsome? Whisper Princess to Knight.

I dont know. Whisper Knight back.

I am Clotted Cream Cookie young Consul of the Creme Republic if you heard it somewhere. He introduced himself.

Creme Republic? Asked Pure Vanilla.

Nice to meet in the presence of the three acient's. He commented with a smile.

As in the Survivor's of the Vanilla Kingdom? Asked Hollyberry outloud.

Yes!

Hollyberry how do you know? Asked Dark Cacao narrowing his eyes at her.

Well i just asked some of the worker's about a portrait i just saw.

Is it about the Aliance? Clotted Cream questions.

Yeah.... 2 years ago. She mumble.

Indeed it has been two years.

Everyone in the room is queit.

Until Pure Vanilla broke it.

There still some vanillian's survisors!? Asked Pure Vanilla Shocked.

Yes, during the Dark Flour war most of the vanillian's was able to flee to a safer location which is the land full of lustrious pearl's of oyster. He finished his story and went to take his seat at the end of the table.

It such a shame that his majesty is busy we have so much to dicuss. He commented while picking a fork.

Dark Cacao just looks at him blankly.

With Grape Mousse

Grape Mousse put her hand on the ground a piece of fabric left behind.

This must be his. She mumble examining it closer.

She looks up at the tree's to see another fabric hanging.

He must have try to hide by climbing the tree's. She stated running forward.

She ran pushing some branche's along the way jumping over rock's until she stop's almost falling off a Ravine some snow falling off.

She looks down she heard a voice.

Hey! Help! Is somebody there!?

A cookie called trapped by the side with a broken ankle.

BlackMarble are you down there!? She shouted.

Yes I'm here! Captain! They answer.

Stay put I'll get you out of there! She shouted back.

She then tie a rope to a sturdy tree.

Hope the other's are ok. She thought as she start's knotted herself around.

With Caramel Arrow and Crunchy Chip

Caramel Arrow and Crunchy chip running at full speed with 6 other guard's running behind them.

They stop suddenly.

Crunchy Chip! Which next! Caramel arrow asked.

The wolf then start's sniffing until he found it he bark's and point it west.

He said that it went that way! Crunchy chip answer

Let's go! She shouted pulling her arm back and throw it forward.

With Affogato

Affogato was taking care of a young cookie that has his arm broken.

There your arm will heal in about.... 3 weeks.

Thank you sir!

Thanks godness your ok Milk. The mother cookie hugs his son tightly.

Is everyone ok at that side? Affogato asked from the other side.

Almost! We need your help with this one! Shouted a Healer.

Affogato went to them to see the situation he a saw a Cookie unconscious missing one leg bleeding strawberry jam.

You think he'll survive? Asked a another healer.

Just stop the bleeding! Affogato commanded.

Affogato then looks at the guards.

And one if you head to Health Center in advance to ready the Emergency Room!

Yes sir! One shoulder shouted already running towards the Health center.

And the rest help carry him! Affogato finish.

With Dark Choco

Dark was in the North side of the wall to see the damage by the snow lion.

The snow lion is about 9 feet tall and 5 feet wide. A watcher finish reporting in a kneeling position.

Why did it bash through the wall? Dark choco asked looking at the watcher.

We don't know it was sudden he just came out of no where! He answer.

Dark Choco then continue to look around the hole until he spotted some red dust in the snow.

Hmm was this? He mumble.

The watcher follow his gaze to the red dust.

Ahh! Red dust also was scatter around it's body your majesty.

Dark choco just look at him then back at the red dust.

He collect some of it and wrap it in a fabric.

A Purple spark in the sky both caught their attention.

Reinforcement? Asked the Watcher in worry.

I'll go ahead you go to the castle and get more Soldier! Dark Choco commanded.

The watcher bow and run off.

Dark choco ran towards the direction of the spark.

With Caramel Arrow and Crunchy chip

*Huff* *Huff*

Caramel Arrow took some deep breaths after dodging a attack while calling for reinforcement.

Three guards are down and the other one was carrying a wounded on their shoulder Crunchy Chip was helping a guard with his arm that has big startch bleeding.

Four Cream Wolve's of Crunchy chip was fending off the Snow lion to give them some time.

Crunchy chip help the other three back to safety! I'll help your wolve's for a while! Caramel Arrow commanded pulling her string to shot the snow lion at it's feet.

Careful! Crunchy chip shouted putting one fallen guard on the back of his cream wolf.

One wolf scratch the side Snow lion but jump back from the attemp of the Snow lion to bite him back.

Caramel Arrow run forward with her double blade attacking on it's face making the Snow lion screech from pain.

The Snow lion runs forward and Caramel Arrow just roll dodge to right to avoid the Snow lion attack putting some distance between them.

At the Dinning Room

What's was that! Custard asked surprise.

It that fireworks? Gingerbrave asked curiously.

No it's the Reinforcement call. Answer Clotted Cream sipping his tea.

Did something bad happen? Asked Pure Vanilla worriedly.

Were talking about the first watcher here she always know when to call for help before the soldier would crumble. Clotted Cream answer bluntly.

Dark Cacao was looking through the window looking down.

He saw a watcher run past the gate's hands cupped in his mouth shouting something.

After his call 16 Soldier came out and follow him out.

Just to calm the tension but what is that photo over there? Wizard called out pointing at the big photo in the wall.

The photo has 13 year old Dark choco in his throne wide eyes Affogato looks like is done with everything Purple Grape just smiling Crunchy chip just petting his Puppy on the floor Grape Mousse presenting some small cake that is literally burnt and the frosting looks like they were over mixed Caramel Arrow beside her with her two tier Chocolate cake with Red and Black frosting with red Grape topping and has a number 13 candle shape looking at Grape Mousse with a sweatdrop.

Oh that's His majesty's 13th Birthday it was an interesting moment. The head butler answer.

Dark Cacao just raise a brow at photo.

You see everytime one of them has a birthday they always have to pick some cards to see who will give them a cake or a gift.

They do this so they can balance the gift's and also there are time's that the chef's always focuses on the food prepiration that they forgot the cake. He finishe's.

Why would the chef's forget the most important dessert? Asked Hollyberry.

Well it's a long story wanna hear it?

We have all the time sir. Pure Vanilla answer sweetly.

With Caramel Arrow

Caramel Arrow was holding on a tree branch.

The Snow lion at the bottom snarling at her.

She started losing her grip.

The Snow Lion unexpectly jump at her with open jaw.

Purple lightning stuck him down back to the ground the Snow lion whimper down the snow.

Dark choco came running.

Caramel Arrow let go of the branch losing her energy falling down.

Dark choco Catch her in his arms bridal stlye.

You ok?

Yea.

Dark choco set her down on her feet then looks at the Snow Lion.

It was glaring at him.

Dinning Room

So your saying that the chef's got used to Dark Cacao ways of not serving a birthday cake? Asked Pure vanilla.

Dark Cacao I know you don't like sweet's but your son is a child for the witches sake! Hollyberry scolded.

Does it looks like i care? Dark Cacao spat back.

Unless your a father. Mumble one of the worker's.

Another one just giggle at the comment.

Dark Cacao look at their direction with a dissapointed look.

They both turn their back's Facing Dark Cacao.

Dark Cacao just huff.

Wildberry look out the window with a blank look.

Their sure are taking long said knight.

You think they can return before we go to bed? Asked Strawberry.

Everyone was silent.

Clotted cream just hits his glass cup with a spoon to get their attention.

I can't help but feel sad seeing your worried face's. Clotted Cream said setting down his glass cup and Spoon.

Would i like to suggest a game while we pass the time? Requested Clotted cream.

Hmm what game are talking? Asked Hollyberry.

Well i have a few in mind.

With Affogato and Crunchy chip

Affogato was patching up Crunchy chip's Arm that broke.

I thought you learn your lesson about not jumping off your wolf! Scolded Affogato.

Hey it was the only thing i thought that would work! Crunchy chip snapped back.

Well jumping off your wolf at their full speed running it's not a good idea like the one with the boat to the Creme Republic we were near the dock's but you were impatience and jump off and almost drown! Affogato reminded.

Crunchy chip just huff crossing his arms and putting his nose in the air.

Don't give me that attitude.

The door's push open with a loud bang.

They both look to see a Knock out Caramel Arrow in Dark Choco back and Grape Mousse holding his sword and Caramel arrow twin blades.

Oh my what happen with her? Asked Affogato worried checking her.

She's just tired. Mumble Dark choco.

Well at least it's not serious. Crunchy chip said in relief.

So can we go back now everything seems to be fine. Grape Mousse suggested.

Yeah i already put some guards near the wall that has a hole. Said Dark choco started walking away.

Sure! Crunchy chip agree's.

Dinning room

The last was the game Dark choco and His freinds last play a few chapter ago.

It was only between Clotted Cream, Pure Vanilla, Wizard and Dark Cacao.

Pure Vanilla was next.

Vigilante right? Ok so Villain.

Domain.

....... Dork

Cork

Color

Odor

Older

Tender

Teenager

Revenger

This goes on until only Clotted cream and Dark Cacao

Wood

Clotted cream just smirk before it dissapear in a flash.

Dark Cacao Notice and put his guard up.

Fatherhood.

Dark Cacao blink.

Manlyhood

Redridinghood

Rejection

Objection! Clotted cream Shouted playfully.

Dark Cacao has a irked mark in his forehead.

Redemption. He just mumble holding his anger.

Clotted Cream was about to answer but someone slammed their hands on the table startling everyone at the table.

I got one! Suffocation. Grape Mousse answer proudly.

Shut up i would like to just head to bed! Crunchy chip shouted.

Caramel arrow just moved a little from the noise.

Affogato notice and smack Crunchy chip.

Ow!

Affogato shush him.

Princess notice Caramel arrow sleeping.

What happen to her? Asked princess worriedly.

She's just tired. Answer Dark Choco.

Hmm you said she inhale something fighting The snow Lion. Asked Grape Mousse Confused.

Affogato pulls her aside and whispher in her ear.

We can't make them worried beside we can't let them know who done this.

Grape Mousse just look at then back at the people in the Dinner table.

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 429 14
la familia madrigal ! encanto oc x oc under editing.
6.9K 325 15
Dark One Hook shows up to teach a young Princess Regina, magic.
5.7K 195 36
After Malaks defeat to Bierce, she betrayed Doug and attempted to have him decent, but Doug has returned from his imprisonment and must save Malak be...
186K 3.3K 41
Izuku is shunned by his family for being quirkless having enough he ran away and into the forest were he discovers his calling