πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ†ƒπŸ…΄ πŸ†ƒπŸ…Ύ πŸ…»πŸ…ΎπŸ†…πŸ…΄

By Vikasini1911

He snapped his fingers in front of her. She looked at him. :Itha nalaiku neeya kalati kuduthutu he pointed t... More

Prologue & Character Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87

Chapter 15

3.9K 406 77
By Vikasini1911

Aadhiran understood her, Seri nee poi change pannitu va he said. She nodded and went to get refreshed.

Meanwhile, Aadhiran changed the bedspread and put the old one in for washing. Aadhira came out and saw him sitting on the bed and she saw the bedspread which had changed.

Aadhiran: Enna achu he asked.

She nodded negatively.

Aadhiran: Seri va sapadalam he said and went before her.

She was confused with his sudden change but her heart liked no no loved this side of him.

Aadhiran: Aadhira he shouted from outside.

Aadhira: Ahh vantan she said and went.

Both settled in dining and he served food for her and him but he didn't notice the poor soul which was sitting in confusion. She sat there looking at him without blinking her eyes.

Aadhiran: Enna achu he asked.

Aadhira: Onnu ila she said

Aadhiran: Apa sapudu he said. She nodded and started to eat her food. Both completed their lunch in silence.

Aadhira Mv: Ipudi iruntha evalo nalla iruku she thought.

Aadhiran: Inu 5 days la college open ayurum nanum office poiruvan. So I will ask workers to return home, he said.

Aadhira: Thevail ila, I can manage, she said.

Aadhiran sat silently without saying anything. She went to the kitchen to wash her plate. She went back to her old room without cleaning anything as she felt pain.

Aadhiran sighed and cleaned everything and washed the vessels also. She opened the door to get water and stood freezed seeing him cleaning the kitchen.

She silently went back to her room without disturbing him.

Aadhiran came back to her room with a water bottle and she looked at him.

Aadhiran: Ne water eduka velila vantu enna pathutu ulla ponatha pathan athu than nane eduthutu vantha he said.

Aadhira: Ila athu she dragged.

Aadhiran: Seri intha water he said and went out.

She smiled seeing his disappearing figure. By evening Seetha came to their house and called Aadhira.

Aadhiran came down at the same time and felt possessive as his mother called Aadhira instead of him.

Aadhiran: Amma he called.

Seetha: Aadhira enga da she asked.

Aadhiran: Amma na unga paiyan na he said.

Seetha: Irukatum da athuku enna she asked.

Aadhira came out from her room, Seetha noticed her face which was dull.

Seetha: Aadhira en dull ah iruka ivan ethathu sonnana sollu na pathukaran she said.

Aadhiran: Na ellam onnu sollala avaluku odambu seri ila he said.

Seetha rushed to her and touched her forehead and neck.

Aadhira: Athu ella ila Aathai periods avalo than she said.

Seetha nodded and looked at Aadhiran ollunga pathuko she said.

Aadhiran: Athu ella nalla than pathukaran kelunga venuna ava kitaye he said and pouted as his mother kept on supporting her but at the same time he was happy seeing their bond.

Before Seetha could question her she answered, Nalla than pathukararu she said.

Seetha saw the truth in her eyes and smiled that her son was behaving well with her.

Aadhira: Seri neenga tea coffee juice enna sapadarenga she asked.

Seetha: Onnu vendam nee va she dragged and made her sit near her.

Aadhiran: Ma ithu ellam romba over he said.

Seetha: Enna than da un problem ipa she asked.

Aadhiran: Nanum pathute irukan neenga vara vara ivaluku Saranya ku than chellam kudukarenga he said.

Seetha: Unga nalu perula yarunu vatha na en ponnungala than choose pannuvan she said.

Aadhira looked at him, he too looked at her and she winked at him. He averted his gaze to Seetha.

Aadhiran Mv: Ratchashi he thought.

Seetha: Seri inu 4 days la Aadhiran and Raghav are going to take over the business so I am planning to give a party for all the employees next day, she said.

Aadhiran: Ma I can't join the party and all he said.

Seetha: You have to join with Aadhira and that's final, she said.

Aadhiran: Ma please don't compel me for this and all as you know I don't like parties plch he asked showing his puppy eyes

Seetha: You have to mingle employees with Aadhi and this part will help you, she said.

Aadhiran: No ma he said and went away.

Seetha sighed and looked at Aadhira, She was thinking something deeply.

Seetha: Aadhira enna achu she asked looking at her dull face.

Aadhira smiled, onnu ila athai she said.

Seetha: Seri ne en antha room la irunthu vantha are you guys staying separately? She asked.

Aadhira: Ila na than summa mela poga mudilanu ingaye paduthutan she said.

Seetha nodded, Seri college ku thevai anathu ella vangitaya she asked.

Aadhira: Vangitan athai irunga na poi dinner prepare pannaran neenga saputu ponga she said.

Seetha: Inga nee ukara vecha anga antha Raghav Saranya potu paduthi eduthuruvan na poran inoru naal na Saranya kuptu varan will have girls day she said.

Aadhira: ogayya she said.

Seetha went out after kissing her forehead. Aadhira went to his room and knocked on the door.

He opened the door and saw her standing in the door step, Ethuku knock panna ulla vara vendiyathu thana he asked.

Aadhira: Ila summa than na unga kita pesanum she said.

Aadhiran gave way for her to enter inside the room. She settled in the couch and he looked at her to start.

Aadhira: Na party ku ellam varalam neenga ponga athai keta ethathu na sollikaran she said her mood swings driving her crazy that is the reason for this question.

Aadhiran was confused, Enna achu he asked.

Aadhira: Enna kuputu vara sonnathunala than neenga varalanu sonnenga she asked.

Aadhiran sat near her and took a deep breath. Basically I am kind of an introvert. I don't like parties and all as I said, that is the only reason for refusing not you he said.

Aadhira nodded and again tried to go out. He held her hand, Enga pora he asked.

Aadhira: Na na thanni kudika poran she said. Actually she thought about going to her old room but suddenly her rowdy mode turned on so she lied.

Aadhiran: Seri na inaiku dinner prepare pannaran nee rest edu he said.

Aadhira: Okay pannunga she said.

Aadhiran: Oru pechukathu venam na pannaranu sollarala paru he said under his breath but she heard it.

Aadhira: Mudiyathu she said and giggled. That day as said he prepared dinner. Both had their dinner as usual in silence.

Their days moved on and Aadhiran started to care for her. On the day of taking charge in office.

Aadhiran got ready in his office suite and Aadhira was in the pooja room. He came down like a king in a gray three piece suite while adjusting his tie. Aadhira stood watching him.

Aadhira: All the best she said and smiled at him.

He too smiled back at her and thanked her. Aadhiran went to office at the same time Raghav also came, he also came like a king.

Both came out of the elevator and employees started to greet them. Aadhiran just nodded and Raghav wished them back with a warm smile. Previously also they came to office casually but today that aura around them gave a bossy look.

Seetha waited for them impatiently in her cabin.

Raghav tried to enter without knocking but Aadhiran held his hand, Mommy anaiku panatha marathutaya vantha first day eh velila anupiruvanga yosikama he said.

Raghav: Ama da intha Seetha devil pannum ethuku vambu knock pannuvom he said and knocked the door.

Seetha: Yes get in, she said from inside.

Raghav and Aadhiran entered, she stood up from her place and smiled at them.

Seetha: Welcome to SR Groups of companies. We are very glad to be on board you guys in our company. I hope you guys will make me proud she said with tears.

Both rushed to her hugged her tightly and whipped her tears. She kissed both their cheeks.

Seetha: Pothum ithu office, she said.

Aadhiran and Raghav nodded and parted from the hug. She introduced them to all the department heads and finally took them to meet board members.

Seetha: Hello everyone she said while everyone reciprocated.

Seetha: I am very glad to introduce our new CEO's for our SR groups so here is our new CEO's Mr. Aadhiran and Mr.Raghav. I hope everyone will give all your support and guide them so far how it is given for me. I will be there as Chairperson from now on.

Prasad: Hello young boys I am prasad he said and extended his hand.

Aadhiran smiled and shook his hand with him.

Prasad: Will see how many days you guys are staying, he said with a smirk.

Raghav: I wish you would live for that many years, he said and smirked back at him.

Prasad: What he asked.

Aadhiran: I hope you are already above 60 uncle he is just telling ages are just numbers.

Prasad nodded at him.

After their general introduction everyone went out, Seetha knocked Raghav's head while rubbing and pouted at her.

Seetha: Summa iru da vantha anaike board members kita vaal atatha she said.

Raghav: Seri seri he said.

Aadhiran: Okay amma. I am leaving, I have a meeting with one of the clients at the hotel, he said.

Seetha: Okay pathu po seikarama veetuku po ava thaniya irupa she said. He nodded and went out.

Raghav: Nanum poga Saranya thaniya irupa he asked.

Seetha: Nee epudi ball potalum athu no ball than po da poi velaya paru she said and moved out.

Raghav: Inum payirchi vendumo he thought and went to his cabin.

In the hotel after meeting clients Aadhiran came out and saw krishnan standing there. He went past him but he stopped him by snapping his fingers.

Aadhiran stopped in his tracks and turned.

Krishnan: Enna mapalai nalla irukengala he asked in a mocking tone.

Aadhiran: Unaku ipa enna venum he asked.

Krishnan: En Ponnu Aadhira, Saranya he said.

Aadhiran: Ava en wife Aadhira Aadhiran and Saranya is my Sister don't dare to touch them he roared at him.

Krishnan: En ponnungala epudi kutitu poganumnu enaku theriyum he said with an evil smile.

Aadhiran: Ava varamata he said.

Krishnan: Ava en ponnu kandipa varuva he assured him

Aadhiran went without saying anything, his mind was occupied with a single question, What if she left him? The fear of losing her which is evident in his face. He went directly home while shouting her name. She was arranging things excitedly as she is going to college tomorrow.

After hearing his sound, she came out of the room without knowing the storm was waiting for her.

—-------------------------------------------------

Next update will be given tomorrow or Monday only.

Hope you guys liked it.

Please drop your votes and comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 35.3K 68
It's a elaborate story of my short story series... Village story.. Story time line 2012.. Shal - yen ippadi enmelaa verupaa katuringa.. Vik - do you...
461K 55.7K 136
Lathi vs Wooden scale..πŸ’πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Yedhu perusunu adichu kaamippo vaanga!!!😌🌝
351K 29K 73
a man arguing with a elderly man, "pa ... I am sorry pa.. idhukkku mela ennala Ava kooda vaala mudiyadhu... avalukku ennakum set agala pa.. let me d...
22.3K 2.8K 32
What will happen if a Arrogant man who was searching for a true love get married to a arrogant girl..But he hides his identity and acts as a innocent...