Rescue˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Daryl Dixon...

By xoxo_gvf

you were a stranger just trying to survive, suddenly found by a man during the apocalypse. He captured you, t... More

Rescue
Prologue (2)
Cell (3)
Escaping (4)
Alexandria (5)
Kingdom (6)
The Storm (7)
Lines Crossed (8)
Waves (9)
Bad Dream (10)
Silence part two (12)
Bonds (13)
Eyes Open (14)
World Before (15)
Squeeze (16)
Stalker (17)
The Horde (18)
Walk (19)
Bloom (20)
Tower (21)
Certain Doom (22)
Home (23)
Find Me (24)
Diverged (25)
Dream (26)
Acheron: Part one (27)
Acheron: Part two (28)
The Hunted (29)
The Rendition (30)
Ashes (31)
On the inside (32)
Broken Promises (33)
Blood (34)
no other way (35)
New Haunts (36)
Rogue (37)
Lucky Ones (38)
Rotten (39)
Trust (40)
Acts of God (41)
Locked Down (42)
Deal (43)
New Varient (44)
The Birth (45)
Timejump (46)
Outpost (47)
Faith (48)
Family (49)
Rest In Peace: Part One (50)
Rest In Peace: Part Two (51)
Rest In Peace: Final (52)

Silence (11)

66 4 0
By xoxo_gvf

daryl and i got invited to dinner at Michonne's house. I walked in and sat down Judith and RJ messed around with Michonne. Moments later daryl walked in the dining room, resting his hand on the wall while he watched the four of us laughing. He eventually sat down in the chair next to and smiled at the kids.

It was the first time i felt like i had an actual loving family. It was peaceful seeing the kids laughing, and having a good time the five of us sat around the table eating dinner.

everything felt normal and right for the first time in a really long time.

It was morning, and i walked the streets of Alexandria, seeing a group of people as Aaron was teaching them to fight. "hey, y/n!" i looked over seeing the guy that was friends with addy and Rodney. "you think your mom would take me in? oh wait, she didn't want you, now you're just a freak." He smirked.

"get the hell out of here." A women looked at me. Before i could say anything to them i walked away, not wanting to make a fool of myself or let the situation get worse.

I walked off and sat down in the grass, hearing a wheel barrel and seeing it was filled with clothes, being pushed by Negan. "well hello." He smirked.

"just trying to clear my head." i glanced at him.

Negan kneeled down, making eye contact with me, "what is it?" He asked.

"like i'd tell you." I scoffed.

"easy Tiger, just showing some sympathy here." Negan looked at me.

"yeah? well i don't want it." i got annoyed.

Negan continued to kneel down next to me, wearing a blue shirt with a baseball cap and some dark colored jeans. "look, i know you're not a fan of me." Negan began.

"yeah, no shit. You and your people put me through a lot. Like i was a game. Gave me no respect." i sat there.

"i wanna apologize for that." He looked at me.

"you're too late." i looked over at him.

I heard the sheets move and saw daryl come into view, he looked pissed that Negan and i were speaking with each other. I didn't know the story about why the people here hate him. I didn't bother to ask since it wasn't my business anyway. "let's go.. Now." Daryl demanded.

"he ain't your friend." Daryl followed me as the two of us walked on the sidewalk, passing some houses. "never said he was." i answered. The two of us came to a stop, looking  at a door silence the whisperers was written in yellow spray paint, daryl turned his back to see what i was staring at.

I scoffed and stood there looking at the door. "great." i said annoyed.

I sat at a table with Gage, and a couple others that keep giving me problems. "give us some room, please?" Gage looked over. I started cutting open a dead rabbit right in front of them, some blood splattered onto Gage. "oh my god, what is wrong with you?" He got up wiping his face. I looked at the other two that were still sitting down, eventually getting up from my seat, and walking away.

𓆩♱ 🖤₊˙ 🔪 ♱𓆪

"you do wanna live here, right?" Daryl asked resting his hand on the wall.  "They deserved it." i glanced over at him, putting my knife back in the holster. "i know, but you can't be doing shit like that." Daryl looked at me.

"but it's okay for them to write whatever the hell they want on our door? why can't they just understand that i was never apart of the Whisperer." i got annoyed.

"i'll talk to them, set 'em straight." Daryl stood there.

"nah, i don't need you to fight my fights for me. They want me to give up, to leave, but i'm not gonna." i paced.

"can't you just avoid them?" Daryl asked.

I looked at him for a moment before sighing, and walking away. Daryl moved, knowing i wanted to leave. "just avoid them." Yeah that's easier said than done. Especially when they know they can piss me off.

It was dark and i walked around Alexandria to clear my head, walking past some laundry hanging on a clothesline when i saw the women from earlier walk in front of me. "shh." She said putting her finger in front of her lips. I turned around to see Gage and the man from earlier as well.

"don't fuck with me." I shook my head.

The women grabbed me, stopping me from being able to get away. "why do you hate me?" i asked. "you put my friends on spikes." the women said.

"I wasn't there. I was never apart of them!" i yelled. I got out of her grasp and stood there, "Ozzy was a fair man. I'm gonna give you one last chance to run away, we'll play dumb when they ask." The women stood a couple feet away.

"I'm not running." i looked at the women standing in front of me.

She didn't say a word and hit me with a stick, causing me to fall on the ground. The man came over and pinned me down as the woman grabbed Gage, "what about your friend addy? and Rodney?" She told him as the man picked me up from the ground.

Gage looked at me for a moment, i could tell he didn't want to do it, but to my surprise he punched me across the face anyway. Gage dropped down on the ground with me, grabbing my legs as the other man tried grabbing my arms. "get off me!" i kicked gage back. "hold her down." i heard one of them say.

Before anything else happened Negan showed up, shoving the woman away from me along with the other man. He pointed at Gage and he froze on the ground, being afraid. "hey, hey it's okay." Negan kneeled down next to me, placing his hand on my back gently.

"we were just trying to scare her." Gage said softly.

"Yo Negan! what's going on back here?" A voice was heard.

"Holy shit, Margo." The man said.

Negan got up slowly and looked at the woman, other people showed up including Siddiq and Aaron. "It was Negan, Negan killed her!" The man yelled. Daryl kneeled by my side trying to calm me down, i tried telling the people he didn't do anything wrong, but they wouldn't listen. "Get him out of here!" Daryl yelled.

"daryl, he didn't do anything wrong!" i yelled again.

"i know. i know.. i know." Daryl held me.

I slowly tried getting up daryl stood there by my side, placing his hand on my back before he helped me up, taking me to the infirmary.
"easy now." Dante said and he placed an ice pack just below my armpit. "i'll be back." He said to daryl who had walked back inside and approached me.

"i'm sorry this happened to you.. y/n." Daryl stood next to me in the infirmary.

"Tell me what happened." Daryl sat down next.

"Negan, he saved my life." i looked at him with tears in my eyes.

Daryl scooted closer to me, putting his arm around my shoulder, pulling me in close to him, allowing me to rest my head on his chest as i continued to cry.

Daryl rubbed my shoulder with his hand as he continued holding me close, it was nice having him there to comfort me. I felt safe with daryl, protected, and cared for. He was there when others weren't.

I slowly wrapped my arms around his waist, squeezing gently he continued to hold me, letting me cry into his chest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 227 28
(Book One of the Ferals Series) The world is decaying as the last light of humanity struggles to flicker in the darkness. Survivors learn to either b...
6.4K 187 27
In which a girl finds herself falling in love at the end of world with her leader, only he thinks he's hard to love but loving him is like breathing...
1.1M 27.1K 121
"You lose everyone, that's just the way it is now. Get used to it." The new world, where blood and dirt stained your body like it was your favourite...
150 25 12
What happens when a 26 year old woman who was alone for over a month finds a man in a hospital gown right outside of a hospital? What happens when sh...