Sexual Exploration

By Haydenpumpkinchan

"Welcome to the Virgin Classroom. My name is Mr. Min, and by the end of this semester, I'll have taken all of... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
64
65
66
67
68
69

63

2.5K 133 114
By Haydenpumpkinchan

At the mention of his father, Yoongi stiffened, his eyes suddenly seeing something far away.

Namjoon noticed immediately and grabbed him, pulling his boyfriend into a tight hug.
"It's okay, baby, we don't have to do this. We can figure something else out." He said, feeling the smaller man trembling softly.

But Yoongi shook his head and stepped back. "No, Jungkook is right. The only person capable of making sure Agust doesn't come out is my father. We don't have any other choice."

"Can we even bring him here?" Seokjin asked. "Like, isn't he in jail?"

"We can expedite him out here if it's for trial purposes." Namjoon said. "I'll have to talk to the judge, but I think this can work."

"I'll be, um, I have to-" Yoongi suddenly pushed past them all as he ran out the door of the auditorium.

"Yoongi!" Jimin raced after him.

Namjoon wanted to follow but he had to talk to the judge, so he sighed but looked at the others. "I don't think I'll be able to hold myself back from punching that man when he gets here."

"I don't even want to look at him." Hoseok shuddered.

"I'm not making any promises that I won't snap his neck." Jungkook said emotionlessly.

"I'll keep him in check." Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook and guided him back to his seat.

Namjoon nodded and hurried to the stage, where the judge, Barnes and Khan were huddled together in discussion.

"Your Honor." Namjoon said, standing in front of the men. "I have a request to make."

"What is it?" The judge smiled at him.

Namjoon took a deep breath to hide his nervousness. "I would like to expedite Min Yoongi's father out here."

There was silence, then Barnes spoke up. "Him? Why? He's the one who-"

"We all know what he did." Khan interrupted. He glanced at Namjoon. "What good will bringing him here do?"

"He helps to bring out Yoongi's alters. He's the easiest way to trigger them all out." Namjoon said. "Then the measurer can easily gauge my teacher and verify they're really out and that it's not Yoongi acting."

The judge seemed lost in thought. "I suppose if we didn't bring him out, how else would we trigger out the personalities?"

"Is Mr. Min okay with this idea?" Barnes raised an eyebrow.

"He is." Namjoon nodded.

The judge stood up. "Alright, then it seems I have a few phone calls to make."

"Thank you, Your Honor." Namjoon was relieved.

"What's going on?" Li demanded, noticing them all talking.

Namjoon ignored him, jumping off the stage and running back to his group.

"Is he coming?" Taehyung jumped up.

"The judge is calling the prison now." Namjoon nodded.

Jungkook's fingers curled into fists. On one hand he was glad his plan was working, but on the other hand, he didn't want Yoongi to have to go through this.

"Where's Yoongi?" Namjoon looked around.

"Bathroom. Jimin is with him." Seokjin said.

Namjoon nodded, glad Yoongi wasn't alone.

He glanced at the clock, his heart pounding as he waited for the man who started this all to come in.

-

Yoongi burst into the bathroom, thankful it was empty as he caught himself on the sink.

He kept his eyes closed, trying to get his rapid breathing under control. His heart was hammering in his chest, making him feel sick.

Calm down, calm down, he told himself. You're doing this for Namjoon. You'd do anything for Namjoon.

"Yoongi!" The door opened and Jimin rushed in, instantly hugging his teacher.

Yoongi exhaled, grounding himself to reality as he wrapped his arms around the small pinkette.

"Yoongi..." Jimin sighed, burying his face in the man's neck.

"Jimin-" Yoongi pulled back, tears running down his cheeks. "I don't think I can- I don't think I can face him- I'm- I don't-"

"Yoongi." Jimin gripped the man's face, forcing the man to look at him. "Listen to me."

Yoongi nodded, his watery eyes searching Jimin's and only finding fierce determination.

"That man out there, that monster, did the worst possible thing a parent could ever do to their child. He did it for years. And it changed you as a person." Jimin said, his hands gripping Yoongi's head, burying his fingers in his teacher's hair. "But it made you stronger. And by you being stronger, it made all of us stronger. It made me stronger. I stood up to my manipulative ex. I feel like a different person. I know I can do things now that I could never have done before I was in your class. So don't ever think you're dirty or tainted from what that monster did, because in my eyes, I only see you as the most beautiful being on this planet."

"Jimin..." Yoongi breathed, his eyelashes wet with tears. "I..."

"You're strong, Yoongi. You're brave and you're smart and you're kind and you're caring, and that's what Namjoon loves about you. He admires you, you're his role model. He looks up to you more than a genius like him looks up to Einstein."

At the mention of his boyfriend, the only person Yoongi pulled close and wanted to pull close, Yoongi burst into new tears.

"My baby, I w-want to be strong f-for my baby." Yoongi hung his head, his hands gripping the boy's shoulders.

He loved Namjoon so much, he would do anything for him. In a heartbeat. Without even thinking about it. Again and again, he would do anything and everything for his precious little sub.

"He wants to be strong for you too." Jimin pulled the man close and hugged him again. "He loves you Yoongi. There's nothing in this world that you could ever do that would make him change the image he has of you, which is that you're the greatest man he's ever known. That arrogant, stubborn, defiant alpha boy out there would move mountains for you, Yoongi. Don't worry about him, he loves you. He. Loves. You. And he knows you love him back. He knows it. He knew it before you even said it."

"I love him," Yoongi gasped, his eyes wide. "I want to do this for him."

"You will." Jimin promised him. "I know you will."

Yoongi let his gaze drift to the mirror, and he caught sight of his tear-stained face. He wiped his cheeks, not wanting to be the boy who cried at his reflection anymore.

He took a deep breath, straightening up. "I need to do this for him."

Jimin beamed when he saw his teacher compose himself, looking like his natural, confident self.

Yoongi fixed his hair, before smiling at his student.

"Thank you, Jimin."

"Of course." Jimin kissed the man's cheek.
Yoongi steeled himself as he looked at the door.

"Let's do this."

-

Namjoon snapped his head up when the auditorium doors opened.

Yoongi strode in, looking calm and collected, with Jimin skipping in happily right behind him.

Namjoon broke away from his group and raced to his boyfriend, hugging him tightly. He didn't care if people were staring, they already won that charge and couldn't be accused of it again.

"You alright?" Namjoon murmured in Yoongi's ear.

"I'm just fine, sub." Yoongi assured him, sneaking a quick kiss to the boy's neck. "I love you."

"I love you more." Namjoon smiled, relaxing in Yoongi's arms.

Taehyung hurried over. "Yoongi, are you okay?"

"I'm good." Yoongi nodded.

"Good, because he just arrived."

-

Bang bang!

"Recess is adjourned!" The judge called, and everyone took their seats again.

"It's okay baby, I can do this." Yoongi smiled at Namjoon. "I got this."

"I know you do baby; I know that full heartedly." Namjoon kissed Yoongi's hand. "He can't touch you. He can't even get near you. He can't control you anymore. He has no power here, none at all. Just remember that if you feel pressured or scared. I'll be at your side before you even realize you want me there. I promise you baby, I'm never leaving you. I love you, asshole. Pervert."

"I love you more." Yoongi hummed, leaning on Namjoon for a few moments, before he had to pull back.

Namjoon was reluctant to let Yoongi go, holding his boyfriend's hand until just their fingertips touched for a moment, and then Yoongi was walking back to the front of the room.

He took a seat facing the audience, on a chair that was next to a table.

The measurer had arrived a few minutes ago and was setting up her equipment. She set a large gray box down on the table, something that looked like a polygraph test, but with more buttons and dials.

Namjoon sat next to Yoongi's lawyer, so he was as close as he could be to his boyfriend.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Kim." The man in the suit said, offering out his hand. "I'm Mr. Park."

"Nice to meet you too." Namjoon shook his hand.

"You're amazing up there kid, I've dealt with Li a few times in the past and you're the first person I've seen to beat him. Where did you go to law school at? Concordia? Brown?"

Namjoon shook his head. "I haven't had any law schooling. I just read a book."

"Are you serious?" Mr. Park was shocked. "Here, let me give you this."

He dug into his pocket and pulled out a business card. "I teach at a university called Hayward, ever heard of it? You should sign up for our fall semester, I would love to have you as a student. You got a real talent for arguing with people."

Namjoon couldn't help but smile as they took their seats. He pocketed the card.

"Thank you."

-

The doors opened and everyone turned to face the police officers that walked inside, escorting a man in an orange jumpsuit.

Yoongi's heart spiked in his chest, and he forced himself to stay calm. His eyes darted to Namjoon, and he was pleased to see his sub was smiling at him, not even focusing on the man being walked to the front.

I love you, Namjoon mouthed at him.

It was all Yoongi needed to regain his composure.

Ms. Soo, the measurer, held up a cuff that looked like a blood pressure monitor and affixed to Yoongi's bicep. She pressed two sticky white circles to Yoongi's temples before turning on the machine.

Taehyung and Seokjin were both holding Jungkook's arms, keeping the angry boy in his seat.

"Just once, just let me punch him once!" Jungkook snapped, rage in his eyes as he looked at the man who hurt Yoongi. "Twice! That's all!"

"Mr. Min senior," the judge said. "You are only here to assist Min junior in his own case. You will not speak unless spoken to, you will not move from that spot, and you will not get any time reduced from your sentence. Understood?"

"Understood, your Honor." Min Byungwoo said, and Namjoon seethed when he heard the smirk in the man's voice.

"Are you ready?" Ms. Soo asked Yoongi kindly.

Yoongi nodded, taking a deep breath.

And for the first time in nine years, he looked at his father.

-

Yoongi curled up in a tiny ball, shaking from the cold cement floor of the basement and from the pain. He blinked tears from his eyes as he raised his head, looking at his father, who had walked to the laptop that had been recording them, reading the comments.

"D-daddy?" Yoongi called, sniffing. "Yoon was good boy? Yoon can put his favorite bear onesie back on now?"

"Sure." His dad said, not looking at him as he read the donations that had come in.

Eagerly, Yoongi scrambled to his hands and feet and quickly crawled over to his discarded clothing, pulling it on all by himself like the big boy he was.

"Can go to toy store today, daddy?" Yoongi called, his tongue poking out of his mouth as he carefully zipped up his onesie.

His daddy had promised to take him to the toy store as a reward for being such a good boy, but they hadn't gone last week. But Yoongi was such a good boy that he hadn't complained about it. They had to go today then, for sure!

Yoongi wanted a new coloring book, or a new stuffie to cuddle with!

He buzzed with excitement, his pain slowly being forgotten as he thought about a new bouncy ball or a new doll he could play with.

"Not today, Yoon." His dad, and Yoongi's happy bubble popped.

"N...no?" Yoongi blinked, heart sinking as he grabbed his toes. "But, why not daddy? Wasn't Yoon a good boy for his daddy?"

"You could have been better." His dad said sternly. "We didn't get as much money as I wanted today and it's your fault. You should have done better."

Crushed, Yoongi hung his head, nodding. "Yoon is sorry. Yoon will try better next time."

"Good boy." His dad smirked. "Mommy will be home soon, so go upstairs."

Yoongi nodded, wincing as he got to his feet.
"And what do we say if mommy asks why you have bruises?" His dad called after him.

"Yoon says he was playing with his best friend Songchae!" Yoongi responded automatically.

"That's right." His dad grinned. "Now go upstairs and take your bath."

"Okay daddy." Yoongi crawled up the stairs, pausing at the door that led upstairs. "Daddy?"

"What." His dad didn't bother turning around.

"Yoon loves his daddy."

There was silence as his dad worked with the computer, ignoring him.

Yoongi opened the door and shuffled up to take his bath.

Songchae didn't exist.

-

Yoongi was woken up by the sounds of arguing coming through the walls.

He slid out of his bed, dragging his blanket behind him as he shuffled down the hallway and peeked into his parent's room.

"It's already done!" His mom was screaming. "I'm done! I'm leaving!"

"You fucking whore!" His dad seethed. "After all I've done for you!"

"I already drained the bank accounts, so don't bother filing a report." She said coldly, shoving the last of her clothes into a suitcase.

"Fucking bitch! That's my money!" He roared, grabbing a lamp and heaving it at her.

She ducked just in time and Yoongi flinched as it shattered against the wall.

"Why fighting?" He cried, scared.

They both noticed him at the same time, and she bent down, holding her arms out for him.
Yoongi hurried into them, resting his chubby cheek against her shoulder. He smelled her comforting perfume and wondered why his mommy was wearing daytime clothes at night.

She pulled back and dug in her purse, pulling out a pink kitten stuffed animal.

"Here, Yoongi. This is for you." She handed it to him and Yoongi's eyes widened in delight when he felt how fluffy it was. He hugged it close, and a comforting strawberry scent wafted out when he squeezed it.

"Happy birthday, Yoongi." She kissed his head before grabbing her things and leaving forever.

-

Yoongi closed the door softly behind him, trying not to make a sound as he crept down the hall to his room.

He held his breath as he snuck past his dad's room, not seeing him inside.

He had just grabbed his door handle and twisted it, when he heard the floorboards creak behind him as his dad came up the stairs.

"There you are." His dad said and Yoongi's heart sank, dropping to the floor.

"You weren't trying to hide from your old man, were you?" His dad chuckled as he walked over.

"N-no," Yoongi let his backpack fall to the floor as he faced his dad.

"Why are you home so late?" His dad scowled.

"I h-had a project to w-work on." Yoongi stammered, wincing when his dad grabbed his wrist tightly.

He had finished his project in twenty minutes and had spent the last three hours hiding in the library until they had to close.

"You have a lot of requests to fulfill." His dad said, dragging Yoongi down the hall and nearly making him stumble and fall when they reached the steps.

"No, please, dad, not today!" Yoongi begged, trying to tug his arm back as he saw the door to the basement looming ever closer. "Please, it still hurts from yesterday!"

"Not my fault you're not used to it by now." His dad said gruffly, opening the door and tossing his son inside.

Yoongi tumbled down the steps and landed on the cement floor with a groan of pain as his past bruises came to life.

"Here."

Something soft was thrown at him, and Yoongi was confused when he held it up, seeing that it was a pink dress.

"What's this?" He asked, slowly getting to his feet as he examined the large pink bow on the waistline of the dress.

"Something that's going to boost our views." His dad said, powering on the laptop and angling it to face Yoongi. "Put it on."

Horrified, Yoongi dropped it. "But-"

"Put it on, Yoon." His dad said, his voice holding a hint of a warning.

Biting his tongue, Yoongi tried to hide his tears and he slowly removed his shirt and pants, hating the way he could hear the donations pouring in already by the regulars.
He pulled on the dress, hating how it fit his body perfectly.

Either the dress brought in more views and Yoongi would have to make more videos with it, or it wouldn't work, and his dad would punish him for it.

Yoongi didn't know which was worse.

-

He didn't want to cry, but he couldn't help it.
He was on his back, on the bed his dad had set up in the basement, with his wrists handcuffed to the bedframe and his legs spread.

He covered his eyes with his arms, biting his lip as his heart pounded, waiting for his dad to climb onto the bed and start the video.

It was a classmate's birthday today and while Yoongi had been invited, his dad wouldn't let him go. Not when there were videos to make.

He imagined himself there, in the bowling alley, laughing and having cake with his friends. Imagined himself anywhere but here.

He felt a dip in the bed and his crying picked up, to the point he felt like he was choking on his tears.

He didn't know why this time felt different, he hated it all the times his dad did this, but this time was different.

This time, right when Yoongi felt he couldn't live through another session, something white and calming washed over him.

He felt like he had passed out, because when he opened his eyes, his dad was climbing off the bed. It was over.

Confused, Yoongi blinked a few times, trying to figure out why what was normally a few minutes had only lasted a second this time, with no pain.

"You were good today, Yoon." His dad said, pulling on his pants. "Much better than usual. Here, you can have this."

Something small and hard landed on Yoongi's stomach, and when he looked down, he saw it was a Rolex watch.

-

Yoongi sat at his desk a few days later, staring at the empty notebook page in front of him.

He felt stupid doing this, but he didn't know what else to do.

So he wrote.

'Hi...my name is Yoongi. Are you the one that takes over whenever my dad...you know?' - Yoongi, 5/6, 10:37 PM

-

It happened again the next time. A calm white wave washing gently over him, cancelling out all noise and feeling for what only felt like a moment, but Yoongi knew was longer.

He blinked, seeing his dad climb off of him.
"I don't know if you're on drugs or what, but I like this new you, Yoon." His dad was smiling. "You get this faraway look in your eyes and you don't fight back. Keep it up and you'll get rewarded more."

-

A few days later, Yoongi was so exhausted he almost didn't catch the new entry in the notebook.

'Hi Yoongi. Nice to meet you, I'm Suga. Yes, I'm the one who protects you from your dad. You don't have to worry about him anymore.' - Suga, 5/9, 8:26 PM

Yoongi stared at the notebook. He didn't write that.

He knew he should be scared. He knew he should tell somebody. He knew he was crazy.
But all he felt at that moment was relief that he wasn't in this alone.

"Suga...thank you."

-

'Suga...do you know what's going on? It used to be you only took over whenever my dad was about to start, but now I feel myself going away whenever I put on that dress, or even just putting on makeup to cover the bruises. Am I going crazy???' - Yoongi, 6/3, 2:06 A.M.

-

'You're not crazy, Yoongi. That's Yoonji. She'll protect you from bad men, like your dad.' - Suga, 6/5, 4:49 PM

Yoongi liked Suga, and he was thankful Yoonji was helping him too, even though he could sense a little attitude with her. His dad would always complain about Yoongi being 'hard to work with' whenever he brought the dress out, so Yoongi knew Yoonji wouldn't take shit laying down.

He was proud of her.

-

"Wake up, we're going live."

Yoongi was woken up by his dad grabbing his arm and dragging him out of bed.

"Ah- what-?" Yoongi was still blinking sleep from his eyes, trying not to trip as his dad yanked him down the hallway. "Dad- stop! What's going on?"

"I said we're going live." His dad scowled, throwing open the basement door.

Yoongi squinted at the bright laptop screen, trying to make out the time. "Why so early?"

"Everyone is online right now, it's the best time." His dad pulled out a pair of handcuffs. "Take off your clothes."

"Dad, please-"

"I won't tell you again, slut."

Biting back tears, Yoongi reluctantly shed his pajamas, shivering in the cold basement air.
His dad clicked one handcuff ring to Yoongi's thin wrist, the other one locking around the radiator.

He set the laptop down a few feet away from Yoongi. "See these comments? You're going to do whatever they want. I'll let you go after you've raised a thousand dollars. And only then."

Yoongi stared at him in disbelief. "Wh...what? Dad-"

"If it's morning and you haven't met that goal, you're going to be in for the worst punishment ever." His dad warned, before walking back up the stairs.

"Dad, wait!" Yoongi cried, tugging on the handcuffs. "Wait, please, don't do this to me!"

But the basement door shut and locked.

Filled with despair, Yoongi glanced at the screen, which was flooded with comments already.

He expected Suga's calming wave to take over, or hopefully Yoonji would emerge and creatively tell all these men to fuck off, but neither did.

Neither did, because something else was slowly bubbling to the surface.

Yoongi grew angrier and angrier as he read each filthy comment. They got dirtier and more disrespectful to him as each one came in. He started seeing red.

Yoongi didn't want to do this. He wanted to go to bed. He wanted to put his clothes on. He wanted to power off this disgusting laptop. He wanted all those comments to burn in hell. He wanted all those perverted people watching to go to jail. He wanted his father to suffer. He wanted a normal childhood. He wanted to go to parties and learn how to drive a car. Why did this have to happen to him? What did he ever do wrong? Why didn't his mother take him with her?

Furious, Yoongi let out a scream, yanking his cuffed hand away from where it was chained to the radiator with all his might.

To his surprise, the handcuff chain snapped, and Yoongi was free.

He stared in shock at the small trickle of blood running down his wrist from where the metal ring had dug into his skin.

His heart pounded in disbelief, wondering how he had done that.

He quickly slammed the laptop shut and pulled on his clothes, trying not to freak out as he tried to figure out where that anger had come from.

The door opened hours later, signaling Yoongi that it was morning as his father came down the stairs.

"Why the hell is the laptop closed?" He demanded, stunned to see Yoongi standing up, fully clothed.

Yoongi marched right up to him, that same anger taking over when he looked into that man's face.

"And what the fuck do you think you're-"

"Don't ever touch me again or I'll turn you in to the police." Yoongi hissed, seeing red.

Stunned, his father said nothing, and Yoongi shoved the man out of his way, racing up the stairs and into his room. He went straight to his notebook and looked at the past entries.

'Thank you for today Suga' - Yoongi

'Don't worry about it, Yoongi' - Suga

'Tell your dad if he's going to force me into dresses, he should at least pick out styles that are in season. Fucking bastard.' - Yoonji

'I'm sorry you couldn't go to Seojung's graduation party, Yoongi.' - Suga

'It's fine, I didn't know him that well anyways...' - Yoongi

'Yoonie loves Kitty!!!!! And also Yoongie!!!! 😄🥰😊😄❤💗💕💞💓💛' - Loves and kithes, Yoonie!!! 😁😁😁❤❤❤❤❤

'I love you too, Yoonie :)' - Yoongi

'Your dads a piece of shit. Six-inch heels are for bitches. Choke on a knife in the flames of hell, bastard cunt ass ugly clown fucker' - Yoonji

'As right as you are and as much as I agree with you, Yoonji, Yoonie reads these too, remember.' - Yoongi

'Piece of sht bstrd*' - Yoonji

'Thank you.' - Suga

Yoongi flipped to a clean page and shakily picked up his pen. He hesitated for a moment, before writing.

'Red...who are you?' - Yoongi, 8/9, 6:03 AM

-

'Name's Agust D. Don't ever forget it, kid.'

-

Yoongi came home from school to find the house empty.

Relieved, Yoongi went to the kitchen to grab a snack, and that was when he found the note taped to the fridge door.

'Yoon,
To celebrate your last day of being seventeen I have a whole day planned for us. This video is going to get us 100k$, guaranteed! Get to the basement and change into the outfit I laid out for you. I want to get started right away!
Happy birthday.'

Yoongi crumpled the note in his hand, shaking.

He didn't want to - he couldn't - not again.

He felt that familiar anger growing again, drowning out his fear.

He glanced at the phone. He had always wanted to call the police on his dad, but he never had the courage to go through with it. As sick as it was, without his mom, his dad was the only person Yoongi had in the world.

But now with Suga and Yoonji and Yoonie, and now Agust, Yoongi wasn't alone anymore.

Agust's anger shoved Yoongi's fear away and Yoongi raced to the phone, picking it up and punching in three numbers.

There was no fear when the person picked up on the other end, asking what his emergency was.

There was only angry determination to end this once and for all.

"My name is Agust D, and I'm here to report a crime."

-

Watching his dad get led away in handcuffs was an indescribable feeling for Yoongi. He pulled the blanket the kind officer had given him a little tighter around him.

A nice-looking lady in a suit walked up to him. "Hi, am I talking to Agust or Yoongi?"
"Yoongi." Yoongi answered, wondering what she wanted.

"Hi, Yoongi. My name is Dr. Kang. Can we talk for a moment?"

-

Yoongi stared at the orange prescription bottle in his hand. It was full of little blue pills.

He dumped two out and studied them.

Dr. Kang said these would help him.

He was tired and he trusted her, so he dumped them into his mouth and swallowed some water.

He didn't think twice as he shut off the light and went to bed.

-

'What the fuck is going on??? How much time has passed??? Yo I'm pissed!!! Fucking men, just using me whenever they want to. Never fucking again, I can promise you that.' - Yoonji, 12/27, 7:38 PM

'It's for Yoongi's health. We shouldn't complain.' - Suga, 3/4, 8:09 AM

'Yoonie can't find Kitty!!!! 😭😭😭😫🥺🥺🥺' - Yoonie!!!! 🥺💗

'What the fuck, Yoongi? I fucking save you and this is how you repay me?? Why don't I get to exist?? Who the fuck put you in charge?? You're a coward who couldn't save himself for seventeen fucking years!! What gives you the right to do this to me??' - Agust

'I told you not to forget me, Yoongi. You thought your dad was the villain of this fairytale? Fuck no! I can be 100x worse than him. You just fucking wait and see, kid. You fucking wait.' - Agust

-
"It's someone else." Ms. Soo said, and everyone could see the white wavelength that appeared on the screen of her device.

Namjoon watched, biting his nail as Suga took over, looking around at his surroundings.

"Hello, what should I call you?" The judge asked kindly.

Suga blinked a few times. "I'm Suga, nice to meet you."

"You as well. Sorry to drag you out, but I just have one question for you and then you can go back to sleep." The judge said.

Suga smiled, deciding not to tell the man that he wasn't sleeping whenever he wasn't in charge.

"What's that?"

"Are Min Yoongi and Kim Namjoon dating?" The judge asked.

Everyone held their breath, waiting for the alters reply.

Suga caught eyes with Namjoon and gave him a genuine smile.

"No, Your Honor. They are not." Suga lied smoothly for Yoongi.

Murmurs drifted around the jury, and Yoongi's students sighed in relief.

"Thank you for your time, Suga. Ms. Soo, could you bring out the next one?"

"Wait," Suga stood up, brushing the machine's pieces off of him. "I want to say something to him first."

He walked over to Byungwoo, standing just a few inches away from the man.

"My name is Suga, and I'm the one you raped the most." Suga said evenly.

"I didn't even know Yoon had people like you in his head." The man said. He smirked. "Should I even refer to you as a person, though?"

Suga ignored him, his gaze turning from neutral to intense.

"I came out and protected him whenever I could. I'm the one who got it the worst from all your little sessions. I'm the one you hurt the most. You made me watch, feel and endure the worst pain imaginable for years and years and years. But that's fine. Because every time I was crying, Yoongi wasn't. Every time you pushed me onto that bed, Yoongi could take a break. Every time you turned on that camera, Yoongi could breathe in peace. For years you abused him, forcing him to lay there and take every horrible, terrible, disgusting idea that came into your sick mind. But today, you will stand there and listen to Yoonji and Yoonie's stories. You'll see all the people here that care and love Yoongi, the way you should have but never did. You'll see how great his life is before you're forced to go back to prison. You'll see yourself as the repulsive monster Yoongi views you as, and when you cry, you'll only feel a sliver of the pain you forced your own son to endure for his whole childhood. But the worst part will be the fact that you will never get to experience life with Min Yoongi like his students will. You'll never get to celebrate a night out with him. You'll never get to jump to your feet in joy when he comes home with good news. You'll never attend any of his birthdays. You won't be at his wedding. You'll never see the man he grows up to be."

He took a step closer, jabbing his finger into the man's chest harshly.

"You may have had Yoongi's past, but you will never have his future." He whispered fiercely. "Because that luxury is reserved for the beautiful people in his life who love him."

It was the most emotion Namjoon had ever seen from the normally reserved alter, and it made him grow a new respect for Suga.

"And that is the worst punishment I can think of for someone like you. You don't deserve Min Yoongi. You never did and you never will." Suga stepped back, finished.

He walked back to the table and sat down, holding his arm out for Ms. Soo to put the cuff back on.

It was silent as everyone in the courtroom took in the alters speech. Namjoon could hear Jimin crying, and he had tears in his eyes as well. He wanted to run up and hug and thank Suga, but he forced himself to remain in his seat.

He caught eyes with the alter and they shared smiles.

The judge finally broke the spell. "Alright, that's one solid no. Two to go. Ms. Soo, if you will?"

She nodded, pressing a button on the machine and turning a dial slowly.

Everyone watched as the white wavelength slowly faded, becoming blue instead.

Yoonji jumped to her feet. "Disgusting! A room full of men!" She looked down at Ms. Soo. "Honey, why the hell are you working for them?!"

"If you couldn't tell, this is someone new." Ms. Soo said dryly.

"Excuse me miss, but what is your name?" The judge asked her.

"Why the hell should I tell a stupid man like you?" She snapped, crossing her arms.

"I'm sure you're sick of being surrounded by men, so why don't you tell us your side? I'd love to hear your story." The judge smiled.
She made a face. "I live with fou-three of them. You're damn right I'm sick of it."

The judge waited patiently, and she sighed. "Fine, whatever. I'm Yoonji, you old cunt."

"Yoonji, what a pretty name." The judge said. "Well, Miss Yoonji, I only have one question to ask you and then I promise I won't bug you ever again."

"What?" She asked.

"Have Min Yoongi and Kim Namjoon ever dated?"

Yoonji looked over at Namjoon, whose heart was racing.

She looked back at the judge. "No. They haven't."

Namjoon exhaled the breath he didn't realize he had been holding.

The judge nodded. "That's good enough for me. One left."

Yoonji walked over to Namjoon, placing her hands on the table and leaning in.

"You know when I said I would be watching you?" She whispered.

Namjoon nodded.

"And you said I would like what I see?"

Namjoon nodded.

"What you did for Yoongi, even after what Agust did...I like you." She admitted.

Namjoon smiled. "Thank you. I like you too."

"Ew, don't crush on me, you male." She straightened up. "I paid you back by helping you out here, so we're even. I'm not in debt to any man anymore."

"Thank you." Namjoon said sincerely.

There was a faint blush on Yoonji's cheeks. "And. Also. I, uh...not that you were ever a bad man in the first place, but I'll say that you're definitely one of the good ones, Namjoon."

Namjoon beamed, flushed with Yoonji's approval as he watched her walk quickly away.

She saw Yoongi's father and changed her course, storming up to him.

"You sick, disgusting, vile, monstrous, evil, gross, shitty piece of scum!" She raged, and two officers rushed to hold her back. "You absolute fucking degenerate waste of space! You flaming piece of trash! Who the hell does what you did?! For seventeen fucking years?! Prison is too good for you! Get raped in hell, you bitch ass demon! See how you fucking like it! Let go of me, jerks! I'll kill him! I'll fucking kill him!"

Jungkook cheered her on from his seat. "Let her! C'mon, let her, you cowards!"

Yoonji jerked herself free but didn't attack the man.

"You're no father," she spat. "Fathers are supposed to teach their kids to ride a bike. They put band-aids on scraped knees. They teach them about life. They help them with their homework. They don't lock their sons in basements and force them to strip for their freedom. They don't film their kid in dresses for perverts online. And they especially don't plan a gang rape party on their kid's birthday! Suga was right when he said you don't deserve Yoongi. Those two are both good men, and you'll never get to see or talk to them again. You'll get sent back to jail with all those other bad men and you'll be on the bottom of the totem pole there. Everyone knows how child rapists are treated in jail. Beaten up and raped every day. You can smirk and snort all you want, but we all know the truth. You being out here is the first break you've had from the prison gangs shoving their fist up your ass every night. And don't think getting solitary confinement is any better, scumbag. Because there, you'll have nothing but your thoughts to keep you company. Your thoughts of knowing you're a sick piece of shit who doesn't deserve to live. Living in fear of pain and hurt when you go back to your cell. Meanwhile, Yoongi will be free, surrounded by people who love him and will do anything to protect him. So go right fucking along and grin, bastard. Because we all know the truth here. Take out the trash and kill yourself."

She spat in his face.

The man flinched and the officers dragged Yoonji back to her seat.

But she was the one grinning now, letting Soo put the cuff back on her.

"Sorry for calling you an old cunt." Yoonji said to the judge. "But you are hella old."

"Fair's fair. So, the next one is the last one?" The judge asked Ms. Soo.

She nodded, watching as the blue wavelength turned pink.

"His name is Yoonie and you all better be nice to him or I'll come back and fucking stab you all in the God damn neck with my heels." Yoonji snapped. "Swear on God, don't you make me come back here!"

Namjoon watched her reluctantly go, and then Yoonie appeared.

He swung his little legs off the chair, bringing his thumb to his mouth as he looked around.

He looked scared when he realized he was surrounded by strangers in an unfamiliar place and tears welled up in his big eyes. He let out a soft whimper.

Namjoon was on his feet instantly, almost tripping as he raced to the baby's side.

"Yoonie, hey baby," he cooed, kneeling down beside him. "I'm so happy to see you again! How are you, baby?"

"The cutest Namjoonie!" Yoonie gasped, throwing his arms around the student. He giggled, smiling as he rested his cheek on Namjoon's shoulder, already comforted.

"Objection!" Li yelled. "He could be whispering in the boy's ear what to say!"

"Oh my fucking God." The judge snapped. "Li, for the fucking love of God, shut your God damn fucking mouth the hell up! Fucking Christ, I'm so fucking sick of you."

Stunned, Li sat back down quietly.

"Yoonie, I'm so so so sorry," Namjoon pulled back, looking in the baby's eyes. "Everything you were forced to see because I wasn't watching you better. Yoonie, can you ever forgive me?"

Yoonie giggled, his eyes shining mischievously. "Yoonie love his cutest Namjoonie! Yoonie was scared of," He leaned in and whispered in the boys ear. "Agustie." He pulled back. "But Yoonie knew Namjoonie wouldn't leave Yoonie or Yoongi! Yoonie has the bestest Namjoonie in the entire big wide world!"

He gasped, realizing something, and he jumped to his feet. "Yoonie love Taehyungie too! Where Taehyungie?" He scanned the crowd and squealed with delight when he spotted the man. He waved his arm above his head, the movement shaking his whole body. "Taehyungie! Lookit! Is Yoonie!"

Taehyung was out of his seat and racing down to him, the others all following him.

Protocol be damned, Yoonie was here!

"Oh, my sweet baby." Taehyung cried, scooping the boy into a tight hug. "My sweet, sweet baby. I love you so much! You know that right? Do you want Kitty? I swear I'll break all traffic laws to get him here for you ASAP."

Yoonie giggled, loving being the center of attention. "Yoonie is okay. Yoonie is happy to be outside again so he can see his Taehyungie and his cutest Namjoonie and-" He gasped, seeing Jimin.
"Jiminie! Yoonie love! Jiminie just like Yoonie!" He saw Seokjin and his mouth dropped open. "And the pretty Seokjinnie! Yoonie love!"

Taehyung chuckled, releasing the boy so he could race to the other students.

"What about me?" Hoseok pouted.

"Yoonie love happy Hoseokie!" Yoonie giggled. "Always make Yoonie laugh!"

"And me?" Jungkook asked.

"Kookie!" Yoonie wrapped his arms around the boy's neck. "Special spot in Yoonie's heart for the Kookie!"

"Oh, why is that?" Jungkook chuckled.

Yoonie whispered in the boy's ear.

"Always do the most for Yoongie and Namjoonie," the boy said. "Yoonie sees how Kookie looks at them. Wants to be with them but knows they're together. Sad, but still does all he can to help them be happy. Yoonie know this." He pulled back, a twinkle in his eye. "Don't be sad, Kookie! Yoonie knows what Yoongie will do soon and will make Kookie very happy! Will make everyone very happy!"

Shocked, Jungkook wanted to ask what the boy meant, but then the judge was calling for order in the courtroom.

"We still have a trial to get through." He reminded them.

Namjoon led Yoonie back to his seat, staying by his side.

"Yoonie, could I ask you a quick question?" The judge asked.

Yoonie nodded, sticking his thumb back in his mouth as he held Namjoon's hand and swung his legs off the chair.

"Have Yoongi and Namjoon dated before?"

"You mean the cutest Namjoonie and the softest Yoongie?" Yoonie tilted his head.

"Yes, them." The judge chuckled.

"Dated? As in, do kissy?" Yoonie asked.

"Yeah, like that. Or say I love you, or hug or do anything else?" The judge asked.

Namjoon held his breath, his heart pounding as he willed Yoonie to lie.

Yoonie giggled. "Silly! Namjoonie only like girls! And Yoongie only like himself! No kissy!"

Namjoon almost sank to his knees in relief.
Satisfied, the judge stood up. "Well, that's enough for me."

He walked back to his desk, ready to finish this.

"Wait," Ms. Soo frowned, looking at her machine. Yoonie's pink wavelength was flickering between pastel and black. "I think there's another."

"What's wrong?" The judge paused.

"Not sure..." She fiddled with the machine.
Yoonie watched her, his eyebrows pinching together.

He took a deep breath and raised his little glare to Yoongi's father.

"Oh, never mind. It's gone." Soo said.

The judge nodded. "Then I'll hand this over to the jury. How do you find the defendant on the last charge?"

The head juror jumped up, not even needing to confer with everyone else.

"We find the accused, Min Yoongi...not guilty."

Jimin's scream of joy pierced the windows, cracking them.

Hoseok and Seokjin cried with laughter, hugging each other tightly.

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook for support, his knees weak with relief.

Namjoon hugged Yoonie tightly. "Thank you Yoonie, thank you, thank you, thank you!"

"Anything for Yoonie's cutest Namjoonie!" Yoonie beamed.

Ms. Soo tapped the baby's shoulder. "It was so very nice to meet you, Yoonie. But I think it's time to bring Yoongi back, don't you?"

Yoonie nodded, but then gasped. "Wait! Yoonie can do one thing first?"

She nodded, and Yoonie jumped off his seat, hurrying over to Yoongi's father.

The man looked at him, not saying anything.

Yoonie stuck his thumb back in his mouth as he studied the man, tilting his head.

Then he stepped closer and wrapped his arms around the man, hugging him.

The man tensed, not expecting this. It was the first time his son had voluntarily hugged him.

Yoonie tilted his head up, resting his little chin on the man's chest.

"Hello," he blinked. "Yoonie miss mommy."
The man bit his lip as tears filled his eyes. "I do too."

Yoonie watched him, seeing the man show genuine emotion. He smiled. "Yoonie forgives you."

Byungwoo's breath caught. "You do?"

Yoonie nodded, smiling brightly. "Yeth!"

And with that simple word, the man broke down in tears.

"Fuck, fuck! Yoon, I'm so sorry! I'm sorry, I'm so fucking sorry! I ruined everything, I fucked up everything and I- fuck! I'm so sorry!"

Yoonie stuck his thumb back in his mouth. "Apow'gy 'cepted!"

He turned around and skipped back to Ms. Soo, holding his arm out for her to bring Yoongi back.

Namjoon watched as Yoongi's father was lead away, still crying. His mind was spinning, still in disbelief that they had won both charges.

"My Namjoon."

Namjoon spun around, his heart skipping a beat when he saw Yoongi smiling at him.
He raced over and they embraced, hugging each other tightly in the middle of the courtroom.

"You were so brave." Namjoon whispered fiercely. "I love you so much."

"I love you so much more." Yoongi buried his face in Namjoon's neck. "Thank you for believing in me."

"Of course baby, always."

"Yoongi!"

Yoongi looked up to see everyone racing over, tackling them into a giant group hug.

"We're doing this so much more often now." Hoseok commented, squished between Taehyung and Jimin. "I like it. Should we make this a habit every, say, Tuesday at 6?"

"Let's get out of here." Jungkook said, pulling everyone to their feet.

They all headed to the exit, feeling the sun on their skin as they entered the parking lot.
"Celebratory fuck at my place?" Hoseok offered.

"Down." Jimin and Seokjin instantly nodded.

"We should have our own celebration on Barnes desk again." Yoongi grinned at Namjoon, holding his hand.

"You don't work there anymore, so it's not illegal for us." Namjoon winked.

"Wait, again?" Hoseok stopped. "He said again!"

"Come on, let them have some time together." Seokjin dragged Hoseok away from the kissing couple.

"He said again! Where's that tape?!" Hoseok cried as Seokjin grabbed his collar.
"Nyumbug! Nyumbug!"

Namjoon ignored him, tilting Yoongi's head up so he could deepen their kiss.

He felt on top of the world, even though Yoongi was his world and Yoongi topped him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 1.3K 21
Nj- why the fuck didn't you tell me you are a virgin ? I need a submissive not an amateur . πŸ₯ˆ#2 Namjinff
613K 39K 74
Sequel to Virgin Classroom/Sexual Exploration - It's the students freshman year at Hayward University, and with Yoongi once again as their teacher, t...
239K 10.9K 39
"𝑰'π’Ž 𝒏𝒐𝒕 π’ˆπ’‚π’š!" "𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒂 π’π’Šπ’•π’•π’π’† π’ˆπ’‚π’š 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π‘―π’π’”π’†π’π’Œ π’‰π’šπ’–π’π’ˆ." Yoongi has a "small" infatuation over this one dude on c...
31.6K 3K 35
Taehyung bet his friends that he is gonna make their hell teacher fall for him in no time Will he win the bet ??! TPβ†ͺTae BTM↩Jm *Happy Ending*