•|𝐼𝑚𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑙 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒|•...

By AshLeeNyx

̶Wa̶̶r̶n̶i̶n̶̶g ̶Ya̶̶n̶d̶e̶r̶̶e ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶e̶s . . . . . . ♥̶"̶̶I ̶̶L̶o̶̶v̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u ̶t̶o̶da̶̶y, ̶i ̶wa̶̶n̶t ̶y... More

¥ℐ𝓃𝓉𝓇ℴ𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
¥ℐ𝓃𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
¥ℐ𝓃𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
{33}
{34}
{35}
{36}
{37}
{38}
{40}
{41}
{42}
{43}
{44}
{45}
{46}
{47}
{48}
{49}
{50}
{51}
{52}
{53}
{54}
{55}
{56}
{57}
{58}
{59}
{60}
{61}
{62}
{63}
{64}
{65}
{66}
{67}
{68}
{69}
{70}
{71}
{72}
{73}
[74}
{75}
{76}
{77}
{78}
{79}
{80}
{81}
{82}
{83}
{84}
{85}
{86}
{87}
{88}
{89}
{90}

{39}

1K 14 5
By AshLeeNyx

*3K Words*

You keep begging to iguro, Iguro couldn't handle you begging to him anymore so he suddenly grabbed you by the shoulder very tightly.

When he grabbed your shoulder to stop you, he looked into your eyes, you don't know why he could look at you like that.

"Y/n listen to me carefully I don't know how to say this but please don't mention douma's name" iguro told you.

You didn't know why he forbade you to mention douma's name so you asked him why.

"Why? what's the problem" you asked him but you saw in his eyes that they were changing into cat eyes just like Yoriichi's.

That's why you were scared you shouldn't have forced him now you blame yourself first when you saw his eyes changed you were scared and trembling because you didn't know what he was going to do to you.

Iguro saw that you were very afraid of him when you saw his eyes changed so iguro calmed you down.

"Y/n calm down I won't do anything bad to you I'm just talking to you please don't mention douma's name that's all I'm talking to you please" iguro said to you.

You were going to answer him the same question you asked him but he cut you.

"Don't ask me why I don't want you to mention his name I don't want to hear his name from you y/n when I first saw you my heart beat so much for you I just felt like this you were the only one who made me feel this way like this" iguro said to you.

You froze where you stood, you didn't know how to react to what the iguro told you, you knew that he was obsessed with you, just like everyone else, all you were afraid of was that they might all kill themselves just because of you.

So you thought you should balance your time with each of them iguro expected you to say something to him but you couldn't say anything to him.

"You know I love you too but I can't leave others especially Douma" you said.

To him you don't know what was going through your mind why did you say that to him.

Iguro stared at you when you told him that you loved him too he didn't know if he would believe what you said but you saw in his eyes that he was happy when you said you loved him too.

"You really love me too y/n I don't know if I can believe what you said but stand by what you said" iguro said.

Once he let go of your shoulder he left the room with his snake leaving you alone in the room speechless now that your accident said that you love him too you made your situation worse now.

You don't know what went through your mind why did you say that to him when others found out that you said that to him you are sure that they will kill each other.

'You're really good y/n now you put yourself in the most dangerous situation'

You thoughts to yourself now in addition to thinking about what you said to iguro you don't know if you will still go to douma.

But that's your promise to yourself to protect douma now and tell them the truth you can't ignore douma even though you know that they all like you that you think that time and attention should be balanced the only way so that they don't to kill each other.

So you mustered up the courage to follow iguro, you went out of the room and looked for the roads wherever he went but all you could see around you was upside down rooms and stairs.

You think about how you're following maybe you don't know where you're going because the stairs you see are upside down and you're not sure where the others are going.

Until you heard voices not far from where you were standing so you followed them slowly walking towards a room where you could hear voices.

You peeked to the side you peeked you saw them all kneeling down and you saw in front of them there was a demon like them you thought maybe tamayo was referring to the demon king.

You were nervous you thought if you were going to go ahead with your plan to save douma and tell them the truth when you saw the demon king's eyes your heart beat faster because of so much fear he is scarier than you think.

Until your eyes focused on a demon kneeling down in front of the demon king you immediately recognized it is Douma.

The demon king looked on him until suddenly one of douma's arms was cut off you saw how he was punishing douma.

While douma just kept silent and didn't say anything to him he kept punishing douma even if you earn he can regenerate from his wounds you know that if you do too much punish douma can die.

With every hardship that the demon king gives him, your heart breaks and you don't know why you can't see douma being punished for a sin he didn't commit.

There are many things running through your mind right now, you ask yourself why you are so hurt to see Douma being punished.

You can't answer to yourself maybe you just can't bear to see someone being punished so you are hurt until everything you thought disappeared when you saw the demon king slowly wounding douma's neck.

When you saw this you were scared because you saw that douma didn't regenerate anymore when the demon king cut off douma's head he died so you stood up where you were hiding
you came out of hiding you shouted douma's name.

"DOUMA!"

When douma heard your voice he looked behind him slowly and saw you standing and the other upper moons were shock to see you especially yoriichi while the demon king just stared at you.

"Y/n how did you get here" kaigaku asked you.

"It's not important how I got here, I just have something important to say that's why I came here" you said.

To them you looked at yoriichi who was also looking at you.

"I'm just going to tell you that it's not Douma's fault why his mission failed" you told them while the demon king just stared at you while yoriichi is nervous about what might happen so he stops you.

"Y/n stop it" yoriichi said.

To you, you looked at him with anger mixed in you don't know how to be angry but what you feel in your heart you can't explain.

"Why are you afraid that they will know the truth?" you said.

To him he held your hand very tightly to warn you, you saw his eyes that changed into cat eyes but you were not afraid of him instead of being afraid of him you got very angry.

"Why don't you tell them what you did in Doumas mission" you said to him.

"I told you to stop!" yoriichi said.

But you struggled with his grip until he let go of you when he let you go you slapped him because you were so angry.

Other upper moon didn't think you could do that even if you were an ordinary person but they saw zenitsu, kaigaku, kokushibo, giyuu, muzan, tengen, iguro, sanemi, akaza, renguko, shinubo, mitsuri how much you care for douma.

Even the other upper moon gyomie, hantengu, gyutaro, daki, nezuko, emmu, genya, muichiro don't expect you to love douma so much while the demon king just stares at you, he searched for you for a long time now that you are here, he won't let you go.

"So you all know yoriichi is the reason why douma's mission failed, douma is not to blame for this, there is no one else to blame but yoriichi" you said.

To them shinubo and mistsuri were shock how you defend douma.

Yoriichi looked at you seriously "you have nothing to prove that I really did that" yoriichi said.

You just smiled at him "you're really sure of what you said don't make me a fool yoriichi because I heard everything you were talking about" you said.

To him when you said this to him yoriichi was scared as well as akaza and rengoku.

"So it's true yoriichi you are the reason why douma's mission failed" the demon king asked him.

When you heard the demon king's voice you were scared because he was different from all the upper moons he was even more powerful than the upper moons.

Yoriichi didn't say a word, he was silent, all his plans to kill Douma fell through because of you now that they know the truth, he is afraid that you.

Might leave him because of what he did and he is very afraid that you might end up with someone else and you won't love him anymore and you will leave him forever.

Now that others know what he did, Yoriichi doesn't know how to explain to you why he did it.

You came to douma you saw his wounds he didn't regenerate you were afraid of what might happen to him.

"y/n what did you doing here?" douma asked you while his mouth was bleeding.

"Don't speak for now, your wound might get worse later, or I'll explain to you" you said.

To him, Douma didn't quite think that you also learned to love him with the love he showed you.

But the truth is that you remember him because you only think of him as a friend and you don't even think of others as being able to love them so much that they gave you.

"You are the one responsible yoriichi why douma's mission failed" the demon king said.

To him but yoriichi didn't seem to be afraid of their leader he was just silent where he was standing.

"I know what you're thinking yoriichi" yoriichi looked at the demon king with a mix of anger yoriichi couldn't help but leave the meeting.

"Meeting dismissed!" the demon king said to the other upper moons and all the upper moons left and the demon king also left, demon king left you two but before he left he stared at you for a while.

"I have found you, I will never let you go ̶Y/̶̶N!"

Before he left You were the only ones left on the platform, you were nervous as you patted Douma's back because of his wounds and you saw how weak he was, you didn't know how you could bring him back to the way he was before.

"Your generation has stopped" you said.

To Douma nervously.

"Yes, my generation has stopped because of the wounds I had on my body" Douma said.

while vomiting blood.

You are even more nervous when you see him vomit blood you know demons are immortal but when they get to their point they die too.

"Y/n remember this is the last time I'll see you remember that I love you so much remember that you taught me what love is" Douma said.

To you when he told you this you got nervous.

You panicked because you didn't know what to do you didn't want douma to die like that you just held his cheek.

"Don't say that that will never happen I won't let you die this way" you said.

To him when douma heard this from you, his heart beat fast, he became even more obsessed with you because he felt that you loved him too.

You kissed him douma was surprised when you kissed him when you kissed him, douma's wounds healed and his body regenerated when Douma's wounds healed, you separated from him.

"Douma look your wound hea-" you didn't finish what you were going to say when he hugged you very tightly.

"Y/n thank you for always being there for me, you also saved my life" douma said.

To you as he hugged you tightly while you thought why did you do that why did you kiss him.

You don't know why you're so worried about Douma, maybe it's because of your kindness that you can do this to a monster.

The more you make them obsessed over you what you're doing and the more kindness you show them, the more difficult it will be to escape them when the day comes when you have to go back to your world.

"You are so warm" Douma said.

To you without saying a word but you just hugged him too.

What you're thinking about now is that now that you've got Douma's heart first, you'll start your plan to take his blood but you'll find a day to do that.

.
.
.
.
.

While Yoriichi was already at his house, he destroyed some things there to vent his anger.

"Why y/n why why do you choose douma over me why!" yoriichi said angrily as he threw away the things he could see while his twin just looked at him.

As kokushibo looked at his twin destroying some things in the house he saw yoriichi's slaves come out of the basement and come to him to calm him down.

They tries to calm yoriichi down by seducing him but kokushibo knows that yoriichi's anger will not go away even if he uses his slave to get rid of his anger especially when it comes to you.

While yoriichi's slaves are trying to calm him down, he can't get you out of his mind, he always thinks about you, he always dreams of the two of you together, he has nothing else on his mind now but only you.

Until one of yoriichi's slaves said something to him about you.

"Yoriichi, what's on your mind right now is y/n, don't think about her, we're here too and we can taste better with her and we can love you what you ask for but she doesn't" said.

one of his slaves.

When yoriichi heard this from his slave he looked at her with a serious look his blood boiled when he heard this because he didn't like her anymore.

Yoriichi pulled the woman's hair and brought her closer to him he asked her again what she said about you.

"What did you say about y/n don't lie to me" Yoriichi said.

Yoriichi slave was scared because he could feel that Yoriichi was getting angry as well as the other slaves around Yoriichi.

Yoriichi's slave couldn't say a word but just stared at him silently when yoriichi's slave couldn't answer the question he let go of her hair and hit her head on the tatami floor.

Due to the force of Yoriichi's blow on his slave's head, the other part of his head bled it screamed in pain

"Ahhhh"

Shouted one of yoriichi's slaves while the others could do nothing but watch their companion being beaten by yoriichi.

"Do you know that I'm tired of pretending to all of you!" Yoriichi said.

To them when Yoriichi other slaves heard what he said, the others were crying because they thought Yoriichi was going to leave them.

Yoriichi just laughed when he saw that his other slaves were crying in front of him because of the fear of leaving them but what they didn't know was that a demon had been living with them for several years in the basement and now he was in front of them.

Because yoriichi was also tired of her, yoriichi held one of his slaves by the neck very tightly, the woman couldn't breathe because yoriichi was holding her neck so tightly.

"What is happening to you my love?"

The woman asked him that yoriichi laughed so hard at the woman when he said that, the woman and his other slaves did not fully understand why yoriichi acted like them.

Because what they know about yoriichi is that he is kind to them, they give yoriichi what he wants but what they don't understand is why he behaves differently towards them.

Yoriichi smiled at the woman as he held the woman's neck very tightly.

"You know he's been waiting for this for a long time, he wants to crush you one by one until there's not even a bone left in you, do you know that before I stopped, but now he won't can stop myself!' yoriichi said to the girl and the others.

The rest of the women were scared when they heard this.

"he said he's going to crush us"

"until there's nothing left"

The others mumbled while looking at the woman who was being held by yoriichi by the neck.

Yoriichi slowly turned to the women on the side and that's when his slaves saw that he was a demon when his slaves saw it they were all scared and he ran away from yoriichi.

But when they looked behind them they saw yoriichi standing by the door they saw his eyes were the same as a cat's and had two horns sharp teeth pale skin and long nails.

When they saw yoriichi's true form they were all afraid of him because they thought the person they were using their body for was a person they were wrong now that they see yoriichi's true self they want to leave his house.

"How can we get out of here now?" a woman asked.

"I don't know" a woman answered while a woman was stepping back she suddenly stepped on her foot.

When he stepped on it she heard a broken bone when the woman heard it the woman slowly looked at her foot when she saw what she stepped on the woman eyes wide.

When she saw a slave of yoriichi lying lifeless on the tatami floor with her neck broken and her eyes wide open.

The woman was so scared that she screamed.

"AAAAAH!"

The woman screamed, Yoriichi's other slaves turned around, their eyes widened when they saw one of Yoriichi's slaves lying lifeless on the tatami floor with a broken neck.

"What happens to he-"

One of yoriichi's slaves couldn't finish what she was going to say when yoriichi stabbed one of his slaves in the chest, his hand dug into the woman's chest.

"̶T̶h̶e̶̶r̶e ̶̶i̶s ̶n̶o ̶n̶e̶e̶d ̶t̶o ̶k̶n̶o̶w ̶w̶ha̶̶t ̶ha̶̶p̶p̶e̶n̶s ̶t̶o ̶h̶e̶r ̶f̶i̶r̶s̶̶t"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 46 3
"Oh y/n did you know I used to be god's favorite but now he won't listen to my prayers anymore.He let me fall, im no longer in heaven but it was wort...
198K 4.4K 194
If the book is found to be unsatisfactory, we request for a peaceful leave as we would like for this book to remain toxic free and be absent of any r...
Lovesick By !Ishi¡

Mystery / Thriller

489 28 31
Ayano has never felt anything. Her whole childhood felt like a black and white TV show. Her mother said that one day things will change, she will mee...
1.8K 146 20
[Reader's Gender is not specified] You Yes, You. I can feel you. don't you feel me? ♦•♦•♦ "[Reader]" "The time has com...