Random Quotes :)

By BTR_4ever_2319

More

Random Quotes, Songs, and others
Just some random quotes
Birthstones
A Cinderella Story Quotes
Favorite Songs

Fireproof Quotes :)

217 1 0
By BTR_4ever_2319

Michael Simmons: But just remember: a woman's like a rose; if you treat her right, she'll bloom, if you don't, she'll wilt. 

Caleb Holt: Where'd you get that? 

Michael Simmons: Counseling.  

Caleb Holt: Marriage isn't fireproof. 

Michael Simmons: Fireproof doesn't mean the fire will never come. It means when the fire comes that you will be able to withstand it. 

Michael Simmons: The sad part about it is, when most people promise for better or for worse, they really only mean for the better. 

Mr. Rudolph: Don't speak to him, Erma. He's weird. 

Erma Rudolph: Takes one to know one. 

Caleb Holt: If there's a God out there somewhere, he's not interested in me and my problems. 

John Holt: I disagree. I'd say he's very interested. 

Caleb Holt: Then where's he been in my life? 

John Holt: I'd say he's been at work all around you. You just haven't realized it. You haven't exactly given him an open invitation. 

Caleb Holt: You never leave your partner! Especially in a fire! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2M 46K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
1.2M 57.1K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
215K 434 21
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
56.2K 3.2K 70
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...