One Direction Spanking One-Sh...

By katie8989

Spanking one-shots from girlfriends to siblings/relatives. More

(Intro)
1. Louis - Eleanor
2. Liam & Zayn - Harry
3. Zayn- Perrie
5. Liam- Danielle
6. Harry- Jessica
7. Louis- Harry & Taylor
8. Harry- Maggie
9. Louis & Liam- Vanessa
10. Zayn & Louis - Harry & Bridget
11. Louis & Liam - Zayn & Perrie
12. Harry - Monste
13. Request - 7171books
14. Niall - Chloe
15. Harry - Caroline
*Author's note*
16. Louis & Zayn - Eleanor & Gigi
17. Zayn - Amalie part 1
18. Liam - Mackenzie
19. Zayn - Amalie part 2
*Author's note*
20. Greg - Niall
21. Gemma - Harry
*Author's note*

4. Zayn- Tiffany

9.9K 45 1
By katie8989

*Tiffany's P.O.V*

I groaned as the sound of my alarm clock filled the air, causing me to wake up. I looked at the time to see it as 6:30AM. I sighed before turning it off and making my way to the bathroom. I took a quick shower before making my way back to my room and getting changed. Once I was in my school uniform I decided to curl my hair, as I had 15 minutes to spare.

Once that was complete I put on my favorite perfume; Justin Bieber- Someday. Hmmmm, the most beautiful smell in the world. I then got all my books together and put them in my bag before skipping into the kitchen.

Perrie (Mum): "Hey Love." She cooed as soon as she saw me. I smiled and took a seat next to dad.

Zayn (Dad): "Morning Babe. Sleep Well?" He questioned as he put his newspaper down.

Me: "Yeah I Did." I replied before grabbing a bit of toast.

Perrie: "Right, Uncle Harry's Picking You Up From School Today." She announced as she placed some orange juice in front of me.

Me: "Thanks And Why?" I thanked before asking. She sighed before sitting down opposite me and dad.

Perrie: "You're Dads Working Till 5 And I'm Working Till 6." She replied. Typical... they always work late and hardly ever pick me up anymore. They always ponder me off on someone else like today with Uncle Harry.

Zayn: "Yeah, So You Better Behave." He proclaimed seriously.

Me: "I Will." I mumbled before finishing my orange juice and grabbing my bag. I then felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I sighed before looking at it to see it was Khloe.

Me: "Hey." I announced before walking into my bedroom and closing the door.

Mia: "Hey!" She beamed causing me to giggle.

Me: "What's Up?" I asked as I checked myself out in the mirror.

Mia: "Have You Practiced For The Test 5th Period?" She asked while munching on an apple.

Me: "SHIT!" I proclaimed but instantly covered my mouth. I slowly opened my door and poked my head out to see if Dad or mum heard me, luckily they didn't. I closed the door again and sighed.

Me: "No! Arrr I Totally Forgot!" I announced while mentally slapping myself.

Mia:: "Calm Down! You Sit Next To One Of The Smartest People In The Whole School! Just cheat." She replied. Cheat? I've never cheated before!

Me: "I-I Can't." I muttered and frowned.

Mia: "Oh Come On! You'll Get In Trouble With Your Parents If You Get A Bad Grade Right?" She asked.

Me: "Yeah?" I replied, dragging my voice.

Mia: "Well If You Cheat Off John Then You'll Get An A! Simple As!" She said in a 'Duhhh' voice. I bit my lip just thinking about it.

Me: "I'll Think About It." I replied.

Zayn: "Come On Love, I'll Drop You To School" He called from  the bottom of the stairs.

Me: "Gotta Go, See You At School." I quickly replied before slinging my bag over my shoulder and making my way downstairs.

Zayn: "Ready To Go?" He questioned as he grabbed his car keys.

Me: "Yep! Bye Mum!" I shouted before opening the front door and running towards the car.

Perrie: "Bye Love!" She called after me, shaking her head while laughing before pecking dad on the cheek.... Ewwww!

*Skip To 5th Period At School*

Khloe: "Hey!" She screamed and engulfed me in a bear hug. I giggled and hugged her back before pulling away and looking at her school uniform.

Me: "What Are You Wearing?!" I asked in disbelief. Her skirt was way too short and hardly any of her buttons were done up. Not to mention her face, smothered in make-up.

Khloe: "Oh Come On! Everyone's Doing It! Why Don't You Just Chill Back Abit?" He sassed. We've just come back from our 6 weeks holiday and she comes back like this?!

Me: "My Dad Would Kill Me Plus I Don't Want To Look Like A Slut." I replied honestly.

Khloe: "Well I Do." She huffed. Wow...

Khloe: "So, Are You Gonna Do It?" She asked as she stuck chewing gum in her mouth.

Me: "How Did You Know About That?" I panicked. If everyone knew then I would get caught!

Khloe: "Mia Told Me, Don't Worry Only We Know." She reassured. I sighed in relief before closing my locker and locking it.

*DIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG*

The school bell suddenly rang.

Khloe: "You'll Do Great." She winked before cat walking to her class. The pressure kept building up inside me, with every step I took I could feel a lump forming in my throat. With one last step I took my seat and sat down next to John, who looked as confident as ever.

Teacher: "Once You Get You're Test Paper There Should Be Complete Silence. Anyone Caught Talking Then You're Paper Will Get Ripped Up." She announced sternly while handing out the test papers. Once I got mine I put my name on it and started reading.  English has always been a difficult subject for me, dad knew that and always helped me. The word 'Cheat' kept chanting in my mind over and over again. I answered the multiple questions which were easy, until it came to the harder questions. I bit my lip and shifted my seat a little closer to John, not too close so I wouldn't get found out.

Teacher: "Tiffany Malik, Is There A Problem?" She snapped from the front of the room. I lifted my head in shock but shook my head before looking back down at my test paper. My heart pounded hard and fast as a few people turned back to look at me. I just bit my lip and stared at the paper until everyone looked away.

My eyes suddenly wandered over on John's paper. He had finished and leant back in his chair. I gulped before peaking over and copying what he wrote down. I was in the middle of writing when I heard Miss's voice.

Teacher: "TIFFANY MALIK!" She shouted. I gulped and looked up to see her right in front of me.

Me: "Y-Yes Miss?" I asked, my voice sounding as scared as ever. She took my test paper and ripped my paper up right in front of my eyes. Everyone gasped as they turned around in shock. Sudden anger sprung inside me as she put the ripped pieces of paper on the table in front of me.

Teacher: "To The Principles Office." She announced.  

Me: "No!" I protested angrily before leaning back in my seat. Everyone gasped and giggled at my sassiness.

Teacher: "Now!" She screamed before pulling me up by my bicep. Even more anger shot through me as  

She got closer towards me. The next thing I knew I slapped her round the face and shoved her back. The whole class was going ape! Suddenly the door sprung open and 4 people appeared. The head teacher, Deputy head and..... UNCLE HARRY AND DAD?!

Head Teacher: "My. Office. Now." He announced sternly while pointing to his office. I gulped before quickly walking to his office, with Uncle Harry and Dad right on my heels.

*Skip To At Home*

Harry: "I Can't Believe You!" He said in disbelief as soon as we walked through the front door.

Zayn: "Harry Don't. I'll Deal With Her." He shot back. Uncle Harry nodded before making his way out. As soon as he left Dad turned to face me.

Me: "Daddy I-" I started to explain but got cut off.

Zayn: "In My Bedroom. Bare Bottom'd And In The Corner. I Will Be In There In 5 Minutes. If You Think That I'm Joking You Can Think Again. And If You Don't Do What I Asked Then You Will Be Getting Double. Now Go." HE ordered and pointed towards the stairs. I bit my lip and nodded obediently before placing my bag on the bottom step and walking quickly into his room. Once I got into his room I went into the corner like he told me and took off my skirt and underwear. I placed them on the bed before staying in position. I then heard the door creak open before closing.

Zayn: "Come Here Please Tiffany." He announced. He always called me by my name if I was in trouble. Otherwise he would call me 'Babe' or 'Love'. I placed my hands in front of him before making my way over to him. He looked at me and smiled sympathetically before pulling me over his lap.

Zayn: "Now, You Are Going To Take Your Punishment Then Stand In The Corner And Then When Your Mum Comes Home We Will Talk About All This. Understand?" He questioned and he placed his hand on my bum. I gulped and nodded before gripping his leg tightly and closing my eyes shut.

*SMACK*

The first swat came down hard. And when I mean hard I MEAN HARD! He was defiantly going to spank me full force.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

78. I counted to 78. I was sobbing and bawling, not to mention how badly I was kicking and screaming.

Me: "DAADDDYYY! OWIIEEE! NO! NO! NO! I WOONN'TT BEE BAD A-A-AGAINN!" I screamed while going limp over his lap.

Zayn: "Shhh Baby. Nearly Done." He reassured as he stopped. I continued to cry and grip onto his leg for dear life.

Zayn: "Baby It's Okay. Only 10 More." He replied as he patted my bottom with a wooden hairbrush.

Me: "NO DADDYY!" I cried and put my hands back. I heard him sigh before pinning my hands to my back and laid 10 hard spanks on my upper thighs.  I didn't have any energy to scream anymore. My bum was burning so badly. It's like someone set my butt alight!

Zayn: "Okay Love. It's Finished, Shhh Baby, Daddy's Got You." He cooed as he picked me up and placed me on his lap carefully and rocking us from side to side. I gripped his shirt and cried into his chest as he rocked us back and forth.

Zayn: "I Love You So Much Baby Girl." He cooed and kissed my forehead.

Me: "I-I Love Y-You Too Daddy." I replied and sniffed. He kissed my cheek before lifting me up and carrying me to the corner. He faced me against the wall with my nose to the corner before disappearing downstairs.

*Skip To When Perrie Comes Home*

I stayed in the corner for what seemed like ages. The burning in my bum not changing at all. The stinging feeling continued. I heard the door creak open again before the door closed shut.

Perrie: "Babe, Pull Up Your Underwear And Come Here Please." She announced sweetly. I sniffed before pulling up my underwear and turning around. Dad and mum stood there, smiling sadly. I then erupted into a new set of sobs and hugged them tightly. I felt their arms wrap around me, pulling me closer towards them.

Me: "I-I'm Sorry." I sobbed into their chest. Mum picked me up and sat on the bed, holding me in her lap.

Perrie: "It's Okay Baby. You're Forgiven." She cooed and kissed my forehead.

Zayn: "Now, Why Did You Cheat And Then Slap Your Teacher?" He questioned as he tried to calm me down. I sighed and sniffed before looking at them.

Me: "I-I Forgot A-A-About A Test Today. M-Mia And K-Khloe Told Me T-To Cheat. I-I Didn't Want To I S-Swear. T-Then T-The Teacher Caught M-Me And Ripped T-The Paper Up In Front O-Of Me. I-I Got Angry A-And Hit Her. I-I-I Know I Shouldn't Of. I-I'm Sorry." I explained and placed my head on my mums shoulder. I heard both my parents sigh before looking at me.

Zayn: "You Should Of Checked Baby. And You Should NEVER Cheat. I Would Rather You Get A Bad Mark Than Cheat." He replied and placed his hand on my knee.

Perrie: "Yeah, And You Should NEVER EVER Hit Your Teacher. If You Do This Again Your Little Bottom Will Be Tanned For Weeks." She said sternly. I sniffed and nodded before looking up at them.

Zayn: "Oh Sweetie. How's About You Get Cleaned Up And We'll Order A Take-Away And Watch Some Movies?" He suggested. I smiled and nodded before kissing both of their cheeks and making my way into the bathroom.

____________________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys. Sorry About All The Skipping Parts. I'm Not Feeling Great. Anyway I've Got Lots Of Chapters That I've Been Asked To Write Which Is Great! So Thankyou For All The Great Idea's! Keep Them Coming(: x x x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 283 41
Lilani's Sisters Boyfriend got a hold a lil too easily..
3 0 1
Revenge.... Leads one thing to another....
310 1 85
Just a random one shot and boyfriend/girlfriend scenario
The barrier island By Me

General Fiction

1.5K 180 50
A barrier island family