harry potter oneshots

By Drarry-for-life

hi this book will be full of random stories all harry potter of course. there will be many kinds of ships ma... More

the inheritance of harry james potter tomarry
sad harry no ship
poisoned harry no ship
authors note
reacting
reacting part 2

reacting part 1

49 0 0
By Drarry-for-life

Everyone was doing their own thing like reading, teaching or just lounging around.

The weasleys were eating with harry, the deatheaters and voldy were also eating.

But soon enough all the weasleys, death eaters and voldy teleported to a room. They realised they were in a room with lots of seats and a screen.

When hermione and harry realised what the room was the Screamed at the same time "the cinema".

Everyone was confused as to what that was. "What is a cinema?" Asked Arthur.

Before hermione could start explaining harry had started, "a cinema is a building you go to to watch new movies on a giant screen. A movie is kind if like a moving picture expect it tells a story and goes for hours".

"Okay makes sense" said voldy.

Harry was about to get his wand when he realised he didn't have it anymore.
"Where's my wand?" He said confused.

That's when I teleported in " hello, I have all your wands to stop you from exploding the place" I said.

"Okay, but who are you?" Asked Fred and George together.

"My name is violet or you can call me Lil you chose" I replied.

"Okay well what are we doing here" Asked molly.

"Right well you are going to react to headcanons, pictures and a ship" I said.

"Okay whatever just start" said voldy.

"Okay" I replied.

"What war?" Asked harry.

"Well in the future their will be a war between light and dark. Light wins though many died including colin. Harry put a picture of him with his autograph instead of flowers" I replied.

"Yikes well can we see another?" Asked Bill.

"Certainly let me get one up" I said.

5 minutes later

"Wait I didn't kill 2 but 3 people that night?" Voldemort exclaimed.

"I was going to be an older brother?" Asked harry.

Everyone else was sag In shock thinking.

"Yes and yes but let's continue" I said.

Everyone said okay and I put another headcanon up.

"I outlived my parents, wow" said harry tearing up.

Everyone else was too.

After calming down.

"Okay another one" I said.

Everyone laughed at how cute baby harry was.

"Yikes that must of been interesting to have your hair pulled" said snape.

"It hurts like crazy" I said.

All people with long hair agreed.

"Okay only a few left"

Everyone said okay.

"Wait you were abused/you are my horcrux?" Yelled the deatheaters

The weasleys were tearing up.

"Yes to both" said harry.

"Damn sad anyway next"

"Holy crap is that how you felt-ow" said ron before getting hit on the head by molly.

"Yes" replied harry.

Everyone was silent.

"Next" I said.

"Hedwig dies?" Asked harry sadly.

"Yes, but she looked after nicely in heaven" I replied.

"That's good, you can put the next one up" said harry.

Okay I said.

Everyone was silent. Some were angry, some planning murder and some quilty.

"Okay next and last one" I states.

Smiles were seen everywhere.

Authors note: sorry I haven't been posting I've been very busy and haven't had time. I am also starting year nine 2 days after this is posted. This actually took forever. Yes it will be continued with a second part bit that will be out later this month or early December depending on  school.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
180K 4.8K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
239K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
617K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...