βœ“π₯𝐒𝐭𝐭π₯𝐞 𝐃𝐒𝐱𝐨𝐧³ | οΏ½...

By littledixonslight

❝people just don't know when to stop fuckin' with us.❞ ➷Lilia Dixon and her new group battle another threat b... More

β€’ π₯𝐒𝐭𝐭π₯𝐞 𝐃𝐒𝐱𝐨𝐧³ β€’
ACT FIVE
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
5.10
5.12
5.13
ACT SIX
6.1
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
6.10
6.11
6.12
epilogue

5.11

253 13 3
By littledixonslight

WE DECIDED TO SPLIT up as it would hopefully give us a better chance to find the other group, whom had been scattered throughout the buildings since the strange fire arrows had been set off. Once they pierced through something it didn't just stop there, as at the end of the arrow was a firework, which exploded everything around it into thousands of pieces.

Leigh and I snuck our way back inside, going to the smaller and more hidden rooms. Hopefully we would find members of our group hiding, or we could at least find any supplies along the way. I went into one room and Leigh went into another one a bit down the hall.

I had my knife and a small gun, though I still hadn't found my sword and Leigh hadn't managed to get his hands on his crowbar just yet. There was nothing interesting in the room I was in - apart from some blacked out windows and dusty tabletops.

I turned to look inside one of the other draws until I then heard the sounds of heavy grunts and groans of pain. I quickly snuck over to the door and looked around, noticing how the noise was coming from the room Leigh was in. My eyes widened as soon as I realised he was in trouble, so I dashed down the corridor without even thinking.

Inside the room was Leigh on the ground, shuffling away with his hand over his side. His hand looked slightly red. Urging towards him was no one other than Carver, of course, the asshole who had a massive grudge against everyone, mostly Leigh and I though.

Carver chuckled, "As soon as you came back I knew you were up to no good. Always have been." His partially bloody knife was in his hand securely. "Just like your brother."

Leigh's painful face expression turned to anger, his brows furrowed and his head shot up. His back hit the wall, nowhere to go.

"Oh yeah, where's yours then?"

He knew it was a longshot to mention Carver's 'missing', obviously dead, brother. Yet it got him riled up.

"You pric-" Carver began before I ran over to the distracted man, kicking the back of his leg to make him fall forwards. He slightly grunted in the shock of pain, but it didn't knock him off guard fully. Carver attempted to slice his knife at me, twisting his body to try and knick me, but he just about missed me, which annoyed him even more.

Leigh used his chance to move out of the way completely, standing up, despite the horrid pain in his bleeding side. I punched Carver harshly around the head, knocking him to the side after his knife clattered on the ground. I went to quickly reach for his knife so it would leave him defenceless, however he grabbed my ankle to make me trip over.

I attempted to kick his hand off me with my foot whilst my hand reached for his knife. He was pushed back a bit when he came into contact with it, letting me shuffle back slightly to get his knife.

"It was Alec, right? Your brother." I panted as I noticed his expression go firmer.

"Fuck you Grimes." Carver spat angrily, before pointing at me. "I know what you did."

"Oh really?" I questioned and stood up slowly, ignoring my wobbly legs. I could see Leigh against the walls, giving me eyes, which told me to 'shut up', but I refused to listen. "Then you should know... that your brother died like a fucking pussy when I put my knife through his chest..."

Carver's fists suddenly clenched and he shot up, attempting to make a run at me. Suddenly a figure came behind him and knocked him around the head hard. The man fell to the floor just near my boots, his breath slowed, but I could tell he hadn't completely blacked out yet.

I heard Leigh gasp in relief, causing me to look up. There she was - Maggie Rhee. Her red top was dirty and her hair was slightly straggly, she appeared out of breath since she ran through the corridor as soon as she heard the familiar voices.

"Mags!" I sighed, stepping over Carver and putting my arms around her. She let out a heavy breath before pulling back after a few seconds. "Is it just you?"

"Negan and Elijah are down the corridor." Maggie said before looking down at Carver, "He's been on our tail for a while now." She looked back up to meet my eyes, "Good to see you both still in one piece."

A grunt was heard from Leigh accidentally as his hand brushed over his wound. Maggie and I shot our heads over to him before going over. Maggie's hand reached up to his face, noticing his wounds and looking at him sympathetically. Leigh just shrugged it off, not wanting to discuss the topic.

I put my hand over his bloody one that was clutching his shirt, "Let me see." I pleaded before he reluctantly moved. A stab wound grazed his torso, luckily it didn't look deep, but hopefully there was some sort of infirmary nearby.

"We found some supplies earlier, used 'em on Elijah, but we have some spare." Maggie told us. "He got shot by one of them arrows outside."

"Is he alright?" Leigh asked, ignoring how he was feeling worse by the minute.

Maggie nodded, "C'mon, we gotta be quick though."

"Right behind ya', don't wanna be here before Sleeping Beauty wakes up." I replied, holding Leigh's arms before we followed Maggie down the corridor.

We turned a couple of corners, but we couldn't go as fast otherwise Leigh would be in more pain. He ignored it, however I couldn't, making me squeeze his hand to give him some reassurance.

It was until we heard a familiar voice echo through the halls was when we went a bit faster. Carver's voice. 

Couldn't he just stay dead?

We made it to the end of a corridor, trying all the doors to find an unlocked one. They were all locked apart from one that Maggie ignored, making me realise she had some sort of plan bubbling up that she probably had earlier. Only now she had Leigh and I to help, or maybe just me since he couldn't do much in his sudden condition now.

Maggie sighed in despair as Carver reached us, "Oops. Wrong turn." He taunted. "I did say it wasn't over Grimes." Maggie was confused for a split second at the name, but luckily she didn't show any reaction for Carver to see since there were more things in front of us to worry about.

Suddenly the door behind us opened, Elijah came limping in beside us. His face was angry yet composed despite his leg being slightly bandaged. "You killed my sister." Elijah stated. I remember Maggie saying that he lost his sister, but I didn't realise it was Carver who killed her.

"Okay?" Carver shrugged it off. He then pointed at me, "She, killed my brother. So I guess I'll have to kill her first."

Then the door behind Carver opened and Negan walked in, carrying a metal bar. Carver just chuckled, like the weirdo he is. "Well, I gotta say thanks for this. Was getting tired of all the searching."

Since Carver was looking at us, Negan used it as his chance to try and attack Carver from behind, however it didn't work. He quickly spun, letting Negan bump into the wall so Carver could hit Negan's back. Elijah then rushed forward to slice him with his sword, yet he was blocked as well.

Whilst he continued to fight them three I slightly pushed Leigh back so he wouldn't get involved, his hand grabbed my arm back in worry, but I reassured him. He let go and I then saw Carver kicking Maggie and Elijah back, Negan was bent over catching his breath as he was winded.

I went to hit Carver in the middle of his back to disarm him however he thrust his elbow back, catching me in my stomach. I fell back slightly, bumping into the wall, making me have nowhere to go in that little time. The bar that Negan had was on the floor, Carver picked it up and slammed it against my neck.

He kneed me in the stomach once more, causing my legs to shake and drop. He pressed firmly against my throat, making it harder and harder to breathe. My breaths were hitching as the painful feeling was getting more difficult to bear. My vision started to get more blurry however if it wasn't for Leigh, who slammed into Carver, I probably would've passed out.

Leigh slammed into Carver, pushing him off me and making the bar clatter on the floor. He repeatedly punched Carver in the face, getting all his fury out. Although it wasn't a match for Carver, as he pushed and kicked Leigh off with ease, knocking him in his wound, which shot painful shocks up his body.

I coughed as my hand reached for my throat for a second, before lowering down and grabbing the bar. I stood up and raised the bar, whacking it on Carver's back. He bent over slightly and spun around within a rage. I went to hit him again, but he caught my wrist and then twisted it. I seethed and dropped the bar despite my efforts not to.

He then headbutted me, sending my head backwards to the wall for it to smack it harshly. Carver took out his knife and pressed it against my neck, making me quickly take a breath as he travelled down to my chest, all whilst licking his lips. It was as if he was trying to taunt me. I tasted blood on my lip and felt some blood on the back of my head.

"Hey!" I heard Negan yell. "Over here shitdick." He was holding some sort of bell in his hand as he walked closer.

Carver tilted his head and stepped away from me, "This should be fun."

Elijah quickly shot up to throw his blade at Carver, but he somehow dodged it. Negan used the distraction to throw something in Carver's eyes, blinding him slightly. The bell then smashed around his head, making a dinging sound as he hit the floor. 

"Well, ding-ding." Negan muttered before looking at Elijah, who was also in pain as Carver previously kicked his injured leg. "Thanks, kid."

I caught my breath once more before using the wall to push myself up. I brushed my hair off my sweaty face, taking a deep breath before going over to Leigh so I could help him up. Whilst Maggie went over to Carver, probably to kill him whilst he was a bit dazed, I took a few supplies that were left over from Elijah to help with Leigh's stab wound.

I carefully wiped away the blood surrounding the wound, trying my best not to hurt him anymore as he started to wince. His skin had gone pale, however he managed to occasionally flutter his eyes open to stay awake. The bandage eventually got securely wrapped around him after his muffled groans.

"Stop!" A familiar voice yelled, making me spin my head in the direction where  I saw my dad approaching. Maggie was just about to kill Carver, although with the look on my dad's face told her no.

Carver groaned and looked up, glaring at him. "Should've took you both out right off. "

My dad hit him with the end of his knife, knocking him out for a moment. "We don't kill him yet."

"We can't exactly keep him alive." I furrowed my brows.

"He needs to pay for what he did!" Elijah yelled.

"I agree. But if we go down that route... we ain't all gonna make it out alive." Dad replied, "No offense. I hate this prick. But we got him now. Let's use him. Get what we want and go home."

I shrugged, sort of understanding what he was saying, however I still hated that we were even thinking about this in the first place. Did he not just try to kill us all?

"Are you doin' this for her?" Maggie questioned, hinting to Leah.

"No. No, I'm not. I'm doin' it for us." He replied, briefly looking up at me. "Leah wants us gone, but not more than savin' her own family. Especially this asshоlе."

 "This can go wrong 800 different ways." Negan spoke up from the floor, our heads shooting towards him. "Me...I am down with us getting out of this alive." 

"No!" Elijah yelled.

"Elijah..." Maggie began. 

"You're just gonna let him walk away?" He shot back.

Leigh sighed before speaking, "If we let these guys get away then they'll come back for us. I know these pricks."

"They will get what's coming to them." Maggie breathed out, "Maybe not today, but they will. I promise."

Dad took Carver's weapons and his radio, bringing it up to speak through it. "Leah, it's me. We need to talk."

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

began reading such lovely commends about this series lately and its given me such good motivation so thank you readers!!

please don't rush though, I appreciate everyone who reads this but I just need time! It's mock exam season so updates won't be speedy :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 3.1K 35
❝I'm a Dixon, asshole.❞ ➷Lilia Dixon and her father discovers the horrors of what the new world is like. [season 7 - 9] β€’Carl Grimes x ocβ€’ β€’Daryl Di...
18.5K 680 64
" IT'S NOW OR NEVER A REVERIE ENDEAVER. " ---- Ellie and AJ were a hell of a team. Having to ad...
32.6K 1K 55
Lillian, a name resembling a Lily Flower. or, A 10 year old girl with a tragic past. Lillian Brock, a troubled, scared girl who enters the apocalyps...
222K 4.7K 72
" Children shouldn't play with guns." " Who said I was playing ?" Maya Rosewood was twelve years old when the turn happen. Dead rose to eat the livi...