π“˜ s there someone else?, 𝘊�...

By frangransce

𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩π₯𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 relationship between Oceanne Blanc and Carlos Sainz social media au Γ— fem oc More

Meet the Cast
one, the beggining
two, in love (?)
three, breaking part
four, meeting
five, new guy
six, who is she?
seven, is this a mistake?
eight, new opportunity
nine, eyes
ten, birthday
eleven, distraction
twelve, skyfall
thirteen, save your tears
fourteen, baby came home
fifteen, borderline
sixteen, magazine
eighteen, end game
thank you! spin off?
SPIN OFF IS OUT NOW!!

seventeen, somewhere only we know

4.1K 86 1
By frangransce

Today is the day—the day one of us or both of us will show up at a local beach.

This beach has always been "our place," because this is the place of everything.

First met, first kiss, and our first holiday

My whole body is shaking. I am going to show up. But does he?

I drove my car while my mind was in another place. I kept forcing myself to believe that he was going to show up.

But apparently he's not. It's been 2 hours, and I didn't see any signs of him. I began to cry, and I feel like dying.
I waited for him for 5 hours, and he still didn't show up. I'm picking up my stuff, and I decided to go back to my house and get over it.

I'm at my house, and I decided to watch some Netflix to get over my breakup. Until I hear a knock at my door.
It's Carlos. I don't know how I feel. Is this the way he's saying that he's showing up? or is this our last goodbye?

He kissed me, and he told me that he is showing up at the beach. But a lifeguard told him that there was a blonde girl who was waiting for someone and had stayed on the beach for 5 hours, but then decided to go home.

So that's why he's here. He didn't tell me why he showed up at the last minute, but I don't want to know the reason. In the end, he is showing up, and we are back together.

carlossainz55 4 hours ago

oceanneblanc 1 hour ago

post by carlossainz55, public acc

●○

liked by blancasainzv, oceanneblanc and 567,776 others

carlossainz55 carbonara with a sweet company
tagged: @ oceanneblanc

view comments.

blancasainzv i miss my sister 🤍
oceanneblanc miss you too, see u soon

oceanneblanc 💋

charles_leclerc finally 💪

comments on this post has been limited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.2K 1.1K 17
Salina Stoddarrt-Wolff, the daughter of a known Formula 1 team principal. Toto Wolff and his wife, Susie, has given everything to their only daughter...
1K 84 10
"Wars are not as complicated as women." Rysen Amadeus, the King of Isfere, has many problems. But the biggest one of them was his stepmother and Quee...
109K 1.6K 12
"cause i was drenched in you before i even knew your name" in which two people fall in love without knowing the truth about the other charles leclerc...
17M 654K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gâzleri gâzlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...