๐”๐ง๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐Œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ ๐ž๐ฌ

Por authorjules

PREQUEL OF THE RUSSO SERIES Astraea is an aspiring author from Sicily, Italy, who fell in love with Greyson A... Mรกs

๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐”๐ง๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐Œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ ๐ž #๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐”๐ง๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐Œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ ๐ž #๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐”๐ง๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐Œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ ๐ž #๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐”๐ง๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐Œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ ๐ž #๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐”๐ง๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐Œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ ๐ž #๐Ÿ“
๐”๐ง๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐Œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ ๐ž #๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐”๐ง๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐Œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ ๐ž #๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐”๐ง๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐Œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ ๐ž #๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐”๐ง๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐Œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ ๐ž #๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ž๐ง
๐”๐ง๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐Œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ ๐ž #๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐”๐ง๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐Œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ ๐ž #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐”๐ง๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐Œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ ๐ž #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐†๐ซ๐ž๐ฒ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง'๐ฌ ๐‹๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐จ ๐€๐ฅ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐š

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”

85 6 2
Por authorjules

Greyson

December 3rd, 1998

Tonight is my second concert in Boston. In twenty minutes, I'll be on a stage in front of five hundred people here to hear me sing. I could feel the adrenaline flow violently through my veins. Astraea won't be in the audience tonight. I won't see her brown hazel eyes light up in the crowd. During my first concert, I was nervous, but she gave me the reassurance I needed to get on that stage and perform. She even joined me on stage that night with the closing song we wrote together. Her presence gives me a sense of comfort.

Astraea Alessiah Russo.

Before I left our apartment tonight, she wrapped her arms around me. She wiped the tears forming under my eyes. Astraea reassured me, "You'll be alright, my love. I'll try to be there. I promise." I leaned my head on her shoulder and whispered, "It's okay, Rea. I love you."

"I love you too."

Whenever fear consumes me, I take a deep breath and listen to Astraea's soft voice echo.

You'll be alright, my love. I'll try to be there. I promise.

I shook off my nerves and reached for my guitar. In five minutes, I'll be on the stage in front of people who enjoy the music I write. During my first concert, there were two hundred people. I spent three hours giving away CDs with my signature and seeing the smiles and tears on people's faces warmed my heart. My music touched people's hearts. I felt accomplished. Tonight I have three hundred more people here. I was able to give away CDs to people who arrived early. It's the least I could do for the people standing outside in the cold. I even sat outside with them for an hour, giving them a small performance. The smiles on their faces filled my heart with pure joy.

While I was outside, a girl a couple of years younger than me called out, "Greyson." I turned towards her. She had dried-up tears stained on her cheek. I stood up from the chair I sat on. I approached her. She gently wiped the tears forming under her eyes. The girl took a deep breath and confessed, "I want you to know that I love your songs. I feel at home when I listen to your music. When you released your first song earlier this year, it made me believe in love. It was beautiful how you sang about your girlfriend, and she's lucky to have you." I felt tears form under my eyes. I wiped my eyes and placed my hand on hers.

I told her, "You're going to make me cry. I'm so glad my music speaks to you." I paused for a breath and continued, "That song I wrote with my girlfriend is one of my favorites. I still cry listening to it. I can firmly say that it's quite the opposite. I'm lucky to have my girlfriend. Without her, I wouldn't be able to share my music with the world." I saw the smile glistening on this young girl's face. I turned around and reached into my small bag. I pulled out a cd. I signed my name on it and left a message for her. When I handed her the cd, tears began to fall from her eyes. She blurted out, "Thank you so much. Can I hug you?" I nodded my head.

She wrapped her arms around me tightly. She muttered, "Thank you so much, Greyson." I nodded my head. She released her arms around me and wiped the tears from her eyes. As I entered the building, I felt my heart fill with happiness. I hoped my music touched people, but this was the first person who told me the songs I create helped them.

Before I went on stage, I heard a familiar voice call out, "Greyson Allori." I turned around and saw Riz Ali. I've rarely seen Riz. When Astraea and I moved to Boston, our lives became busy. Azrealea has focused on her music producing and writing career. Astraea has been working on her upcoming book and writing music with me. We had hoped to visit Riz more since we lived closer, but our lives changed. It's incredible to see Azrealea. It's like time has rarely passed. She stayed in contact with us though. She approached me and wrapped her arms around me. Riz exclaimed, "Holy shit. Rea was right. You became a singer. Your songs have over five million plays. I'm proud of you." I leaned my head on her shoulder.

I responded, "I missed you. You're almost as tall as me now." She smirked and released her arms from me. Riz wiped the tears from under her eyes. She replied, "I miss you too. Make sure to kick ass. We'll talk after the show." I smiled and waved as I entered the stage. I immediately saw the crowd of people with their eyes shot at me. Cheering sounds echoed through the building. It felt like electricity was flowing through my veins. During half of the concert, I felt a bit anxious, but once I laid my eyes on Astraea's, I felt a sense of comfort. She came two hours into the concert. She stood next to Riz in the front row. Before my last song, I walked toward the edge of the stage in front of Astraea.

I announced, "Earlier this year, in January, I wrote a song about a beautiful woman I get to call mine. Astraea Russo." I kneeled and asked, "Will you, Astraea Russo join me on stage and sing this song with me?" She nodded with a smile, and a blush rushed across her face. I placed the microphone on the side of me and pulled Astraea onto the stage. I helped her onto her feet and grabbed the microphone. She mouthed, "I love you."

I chuckled and replied, "I love you too." I handed Astraea a microphone. Once I heard her voice echo in the building, I could feel a sense of comfort around me. Her voice is soothing. After every verse, she glances at me. She leaned her head on my shoulder.

Once we finished the song. I took her hand and spun her into my arms. I pressed my lips firmly against hers. I could feel the heated tension burning like a flame between us. I could hear the crowd shouting. Once Rea's lips parted from mine, she whispered, "I told you I'd be here." I smirked and pulled her onto her feet. I turned to the audience and thanked everyone. I promised to do more giveaways later tonight.

After I exited the stage, Riz eagerly greeted me. She admitted, "Holy shit. Who knew I was best friends with two artists with amazing vocals." Astraea cut in, "I had a great teacher." Her eyes shot to mine.

Riz wiped her eyes and wrapped her arms around Rea and me. She muttered, "I missed you two. I'm so glad you found happiness with each other. I'm not surprised. Rea was in love with you since you two met." Astraea nudged Riz's shoulder. We all released our arms from each other and laughed.

♫ ♫ ♫

Riz took Astraea and me out for dinner at a restaurant in Boston. We laughed. We talked. We caught up. A year has passed since we saw each other. Riz had moved to the United States a month ago with her boyfriend, Axel. She had a smile on her face each time she talked about him. I could see how happy he made her feel. Riz is like a sister to me. She and Rea would call every night to check in on each other. Now we're together. A trio reunited.

I glanced at Riz and folded my arms. I asked, "How old is he?" She chuckled and answered, "He's eighteen."

Rea placed her hand on my thigh. She turned to Riz and wondered, "Does he make you happy? If he does, then that's all that matters. We love you, Riz." I chuckled. I muttered under my breath, "Make sure you don't get your heart broken again."

Riz shot her eyes at me. She folded her arms. She questioned, "What is that supposed to mean?" I placed my hand on hers and turned her wrist, revealing a healed scar. I responded, "When we were twelve, you had a major crush on a guy who used you. He broke your heart. He cut your wrist once and almost hit a vein. He left you. You cried over a boy who hurt you. I want to know if this is the same situation. I'm just trying to look out for you." Riz smiled and reached out. She caressed the side of my cheek.

She admitted, "Greyson Allori. The boy who kept to himself caring for someone. I can promise you that Axel is amazing. My mom likes him, and that doesn't happen often." I fell back into my seat. She wasn't wrong. I never talked to anyone in school. I dozed off and waited for the day to be over. The only people I did talk to were Astraea and Riz. They tutored me after school. I got attached to both of them quickly. They were inseparable.

Riz glanced at Astraea and then back at me. She wondered, "When are you going to propose, Greyson?" I shook my head. I replied, "Not anytime soon. Rea and I are taking our relationship slow. Only time will tell. When the time is right, I'll propose. Astraea can already picture our wedding."

Astraea cut me off, "Even better, I wrote it in my book. I gave us the perfect wedding." I felt my heart begin to flutter. I turned to Astraea. I asked, "You're writing the book about us?"

"Of course. It's a way for me to relive every moment between us. I have everything planned up to our wedding day."

I caressed the side of her cheek and pressed my lips to hers. I whispered, "I can't wait to marry you, Rea." She replied, "I can't wait to marry you too, Greyson."

♫ ♫ ♫

Thank you so much for reading chapter six of Unread Messages.

If you have any questions let me know. <3

Tiktok:

authorjules

Instagram:

authorjuless

I love you all and I'll see you in the next chapter.

<3

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

4.7K 50 7
What happens when you start to fall for your best friend of seven years? What if you never get the chance to tell them you love them? Started plannin...
59.4K 1.9K 31
๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ - ๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™’๐˜ผ๐™Ž ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™Š๐™‰๐™‡๐™” ๐™๐™ƒ๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™๐™๐™๐™‡๐™” ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™Ž๐™„๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ. ยฉ 2023 | ๐™†๐™–๐™ข๐™๐™๐™š๐™‚๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ
220K 1.9K 23
Smut. But not all of it. This book is basically just me, a girl, writing out her fantasies with the men in Call of Duty. I do take requests.
my dark souls Por ki

Historia Corta

54K 171 19
fetish แ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฌแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑ แ€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€แ€ฒแ€ท roleplay แ€แ€ฝแ€ฑ แ€แ€€แ€šแ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€–แ€ฐแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€แ€ฌแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑ แ€แ€แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€€ แ€€แ€ญ แ€…แ€ญแ€แ€บแ€€แ€ฐแ€ธแ€šแ€‰แ€บแ€แ€ฌแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏ แ€แ€แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€€ แ€€แ€ญ แ€แ€€แ€šแ€บแ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฌ แ€แ€แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€€ แ€€แ€ญแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€แ€ฌแ€œ...