positions (Ariana Grande/You)

By ImagineWriting1

You are a popular Youtuber who is gaining more recognition for interviewing celebrities in a fun and respectf... More

0. Prologue
1. meeting you was just like magic
2. my motive? trying not to have a crush on you
3. no one like you
4. ride or die
5. might be my main (no)thing
5.5. or something (part 1)
5.5. or something (part 2)
5.5.5. or everything (part 1)
5.5.5. or everything (part 2)
6. shut up
7.5. worst savior
8. only
8.5. 100-99
9. flying
9.5. falling
10. if i love you, is 'us' completely off the table
11. meet you wherever you are
12. three sixty
13. point of view (Ariana's)
14. so good it's nasty
15. the obvious unseen
16. your mind, body, and soul
17. lingua franca
17.5. continuance
18. positions
Extras #1. meet me in the middle
Extras #2. Point of You

7. best behavior

2.3K 104 51
By ImagineWriting1

AN: shoutout to Valentina for being the first to buy a hot choco on my Ko-fi page 🤍. thank you.  ps. early access to the next chap is out for you.

After the heart-to-heart talk you had with Ariana, she suggested for the both of you to spend the morning together.

"Since Taytay already paid for it, might as well stay till we have to check out?"

You accepted her plan, exploring what the room had to offer while letting Ariana freshen up first. You soon discovered that it was less of a room and more like an apartment. With a living room, kitchen, and a private jacuzzi on a balcony, the entire suite was probably bigger than your house.

You stood on the balcony, appreciating the view you couldn't see yesterday. You were too absorbed by it to notice Ariana coming up from behind you.

"Hey." She called out. You turned around, watching as she circled around the jacuzzi to reach you.

"Hi," You greeted back, "The view is beautiful."

"It is." She confirmed, but the both of you weren't looking anywhere else besides each other. Your smiles mirrored one another as though you were exchanging inside jokes.

"Hmm, what do you think about using the jacuzzi?"

"We don't have any clothes to change after."

The roguish smirk on her face looked out of place on her face. "Skinny dip?"

That was all the warning you got as she started to undress. You turned around immediately. All you heard was the sound of water splashing and laughter. "It's not like you won't see this eventually. Come on, get in the water with me."

You slowly turned back around and found her staring at you. She smiled to herself when you made no movement for a while, turning away to give you the same privacy treatment. You removed your shirt simultaneously hesitant and hurriedly, ultimately deciding to keep your underwear on. You slipped into the tub after placing your clothes on a nearby chair.

The water was warm, and you would have relaxed into the bubbles if not for Ariana watching your every move. The smile stayed on her face when she saw you pressed against the edge of the jacuzzi. She swam towards you slowly until you were in arm's reach, and you felt your heart jump with every ripple of the water.

She tugged lightly at the strap of your bra, "Thought you were worried about it getting wet?"

You appreciated how Ariana was trying to make you less nervous with small talk. "I'll deal with it later," You attempted to shrug nonchalantly, "Probably with a hairdryer."

She tilted her head in serious thought. "Or you could use the hotel's laundry service?"

That would have been a good idea if you were staying overnight. "Don't those take 24 hours?"

"We got time," Ariana said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Wait. What time is it?

"Shit- I just remembered that we have to check out soon. I'm pretty sure it's by noon, right? We should-" You were cut off when Ariana pressed a finger against your lips.

"Baby," she called softly. You noted with surprise that she was using that term of endearment even though there was no one around to hear it. "Don't worry about that, okay? We can stay for one more night unless you have things to do tomorrow?" She waited for you to shake your head before continuing, "Perfect. Just relax and let others deal with whatever problems you might have. Wet laundry? Solved."

You had always been independent, doing things on your own. So it was nice to be looked after even if it was just for a day.

"Yeah, that sounds great." You smiled, slowly sinking into the bubbles. The water reached up to just below your shoulders when you sat on the floor of the jacuzzi, and Ariana found her place on your lap - like it was her rightful throne.

The both of you soaked in the water in comfortable silence. You were fully relaxed, except for your hands remaining stiff by your side. Ariana seemed content to lie on you, like a cat on a windowsill. You spend the rest of the afternoon in that position, watching the sun chariot across the sky, changing colors as it slowly dipped away from view. Shades of red, purple, and blue, while you couldn't see it physically, it wasn't hard to envision the colors on Ariana's skin.

When your fingertips turned wrinkly beyond recognition, you decided it was time to head back into dry land. You tapped on Ariana's shoulder lightly. "I'm going to check out the laundry service. Want me to grab you a towel?"

She hummed softly, a sound someone makes at the edge of falling asleep. "I think I'll stay here for a little while longer."

You waited for her to move but she made no effort to do so. So you had no choice but to hold her waist and lift her off you, moving away from under her and then placing her back down - all of this done with minimal skin contact.

When you finally got out, you patted yourself dry with a towel you found in the bathroom before finding the information you needed on the hotel's laundry service. It was easy enough, all you had to do was place your wet garments in the laundry bag provided and hand it over to the service staff who would pick them up. The hard part was going commando with someone knowing that you were doing so.

The way Ariana's eyes danced with mirth when you went back out to grab your clothes sent blood to your cheeks. Even though you were wearing a bathrobe, you felt bare under her gaze. You got your clothes and put them back on once you were back safely in the bathroom as fast as humanly possible. You wore your bathrobe for good measure, before getting another one for Ariana.

Her amusement turned into something more serious when you made eye contact with her again. You raised your eyebrows in question, and she motioned you to go to her with a curl of her fingers.

She doesn't tell you what's on her mind and you don't ask, quietly passing the bathrobe to her. You turned around, only looking back when she cleared her throat.

You were met with the smooth expanse of skin and you averted your eyes out of habitual politeness. However, the sight of her perched on the edge of the tub, with her back facing you was already seared into your brain.

"Can you help me with it?" Ariana's voice drew you back to her, and you found her looking over her shoulders, looking at you.

"Y-yeah," You swallowed, taking the robe back from her and holding up the collar to match her neck. You made sure the hem did not touch the water as she stood up. She turned to face you, and you quickly made a knot with the belt. You repress the urge to tie another knot. "There. You should go inside before you catch a cold."

Ariana gave a hum of agreement, "I should take a shower. Wanna join me?"

You thought she was just being her teasing self but her face showed no sign of playfulness. You declined politely, to which she responded.

"You know, you're the only person who doesn't take advantage of the opportunity to see me naked."

Being speechless was an understatement, with all the words you know turning blank.

Ariana closed the gap between you, wrapping her arms around your neck. "Or should we just fuck now?"

"Thought you wanted to shower." You said in a panic.

"There's no point showering now if I'm just going to get dirty again."

You weren't the type to do things spontaneously, because you like to (over)prepare to ensure everything goes to plan. Thank God you cut your nails yesterday. However, if you were going to have sex with Ariana Grande, you wanted to do it properly. "Can we at least have some food first?"

Ariana looked at you pointedly. "Fine, you need all the energy you can get anyway." She moved off you swiftly, already looking for the room service menu. You could only let out a small smile of disbelief, still unable to wrap your mind around the singer's duality.

She wasn't kidding about her statement when a hotel staff wheeled in a trolley of food and placed them on the dining room table. You sat down hesitantly, unsure of which plate to start with. "Are you sure Taylor's okay with paying for six people worth of food?" You remark, half teasing, half concerned.

"Just shut up and eat. I'll take care of the bill," Ariana mumbled, her tone filled with mild embarrassment and frustration, but without malice.

You smiled at her reaction, hiding it behind a bite of food that seemed most appetizing to you. You made quick work of the dish, moving on to the next one when you were done. So before you knew it, all that was left was dessert.

Reaching for a plate of chocolate cake, you handed it over to Ariana first before getting one for yourself. However, she doesn't eat it, choosing to stare at you while you eat yours. You got self-conscious under her stare. "Are you going to eat it?"

"No. I'm hungry for something else." Ariana replied. "So if you could hurry up."

Her bold innuendo stirred something in you, causing you to have an epiphany. Here Ariana was, offering something you wanted and all you did was waste time eating cake when you could have something better - her.

You stood up after wiping your mouth with a napkin, tilting your head towards the bedroom. " I'm sorry for making you wait. I'm ready now. Shall we?"

"About time."

The both of you walked side by side, catching each other glimpsing and looking away with feigned nonchalance. She sat on the edge of the bed, while you stood in front of her awkwardly.

"What do you-"

"What should I-" You laughed at your overlapping voices, lightening the tension. It seemed like the both of you had a knack for speaking at the same time. She motioned for you to speak first.

"I was going to ask what you like or dislike."

"Oh. Normal stuff, I guess." Ariana said, going shy, any trace of her earlier bravado was gone. "I... um- haven't done this with a woman before."

"Right. I'll take the lead then." You said. "First things first, safe words. Green to go, yellow to slow down, and red to stop. Don't hesitate if you want to stop at any point in time."

You saw her nod quietly, but that wasn't enough to satisfy you. "You got to use your words, princess."

"Okay." Even though the sky was darkening (and you forgot to turn on the lights and doing so now would be awkward), you caught the pink hue on her cheeks.

"What were you going to say earlier?"

The color deepened into a shade of maroon, "I was wondering what I should do..."

You gave Ariana some suggestions worded as instructions - she could make herself comfortable on the bed and remove her robe. You turned around when she did, out of habitual courtesy, but you realized the pointlessness of it when Ariana giggled. "It's not like you aren't going to see me anyway."

You didn't point out that you couldn't really see well, with the darkness enveloping your vision. All you could, when you turned back around after you heard a cue in the form of a cough, was the silhouette of her body, partially covered with the duvet.

The first thought that came to mind was how could someone look so ethereal. The second was how dizzying the desire was, that it almost made you stumble when your feet moved forward.

You slipped under the covers after you had removed your glasses and placed them on the nightstand. It was a marvel how your skin could feel the body heat emitting off her despite still having your clothes on, despite being miles away. The contrast between the silky cool sheets on your back made her warmth even more inviting, but you only inched closer after she gave you the green light.

Even though this was supposed to be casual, you did not know anything other than reverence when it came to loving women. So you worshiped Ariana like she was Aphrodite Herself. You leave a trail of kisses from her neck, heading south, leaving no inch of skin untouched.

All the sounds she made - every soft whimper, every sharp pant, every incoherent string of curses - burned into your brain, like music to a disc. Just when you thought nothing could sound more heavenly, she cried out your name.

All of a sudden, your sole purpose in life is to hear her say it again, and again, and again. You touched her body like it was an instrument, conducting an orchestral cacophony that crescendoed until all could be heard was profound silence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 366 9
black reader. ariana grande imagines. ariana/you. gxg. maybe ariana + others and as u can tell from the reading time, my chapters r long so buckle u...
428K 13.3K 51
Ariana Grande gets everything she wants. Except her heart. What happens when a badass woman, whose eyes remind you of a secretive cunning cat, in...
85.3K 2.2K 27
then you come through like the sweetener you are to bring the bitter taste to a halt... Ariana x Female reader
366K 8.1K 20
Ariana Grande, a world wide sensation. Famous for producing hundreds of Pop hits. Most people describe her as an incredible work force with a loving...