Meanie (Meanie/Minwon)

By tiny_haohao

"You're a meanie!" - Wonwoo. "Did you just say your ship name with Mingyu?" - Jun. More

Meanie
1
3
4
5
6
7
8

2

326 7 0
By tiny_haohao

"Wonwoo!" someone shouted. "Hey hyung, how's your morning?" Wonwoo said, "Great, did you eat breakfast?" he ask. "Eventually I didn't eat breakfast Jeonghan hyung, Jun pranked me again" Jeonghan chuckles, "Remember to eat lunch then" he said. "I will, by the way how's Seungcheol hyung?" Wonwoo ask. "We went on a date yesterday" Jeonghan said. 

Yoon Jeonghan : 19 years old, an angel that acts like devil, the 'mother' of the group.

"That's great hyung-" Suddenly someone bumped into Wonwoo "I'm so sorry, I didn't see you there" He said. "That's okay, here let me help you" Wonwoo said to him. "I gotta go now, see you later" He left. "Why are you always lucky?" Jeonghan ask. "Wdym?" Wonwoo ask. "You didn't know HIM?" Jeonghan ask. "Ofc, I didn't know him why would I know?" Wonwoo said. "Bitch, he's literally Kim Mingyu. The most popular boy in this school." Jeonghan said. "Oh well thanks for the info but I don't need it." Jeonghan stare at him in disbelief "Oh well, I gotta go to class hyung, see you at lunch" Wonwoo then went to his class.

Author's note: 

Hey everyone. This is the 2nd chapter and I hope you enjoy reading, sorry if it's short. I promise I'll update soon. Vote and comment, see you in the next chapter. ^-^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4M 206K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
233K 10.3K 35
"I love you more than anything." Mad at you; book 2.
1.1M 36.5K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...
1.1M 58.1K 37
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...