𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐥𝐲 | q. fabr...

נכתב על ידי mayasbitxh

in which the sassy younger hummel and the perfect cheerleader find love in a way they never thought they woul... עוד

cast
Pilot
Showmance
Acafellas
Preggers
The Rhodes Not Taken
Vitamin D
Throwdown
Mash-Up
Wheels
Ballad
Mattresses
Sectionals
The Power Of Madonna
Home
Bad Reputation
Theatricality
Journey To Regionals
season two cast
Audition
Britney/Brittany
Grilled Cheesus
Duets
Never Been Kissed
The Substitute
Furt
Special Education
The Sue Sylvester Shuffle
Silly Love Songs
Comeback
Blame It On The Alcohol
Sexy
Original Song
Born This Way
Prom Queen
New York
season three cast
The Purple Piano Project
I Am Unicorn
Asian F
Pot O Gold
The First Time
Mash Off
I Kissed A Girl
Hold On To Sixteen
What If...?
Michael
Heart
On My Way
Big Brother
Dance With Somebody
Choke
Prom-asaurus
Nationals
Goodbye
season four cast
The New Rachel
Britney 2.0
Makeover
The Break Up
The Role You Were Born To Play
Gleathers
Dynamic Duets
Thanksgiving
Swan Song
Sadie Hawkins
Diva
I Do
Girls (and Boys) on Film
Guilty Pleasures
Shooting Star
Loss of Innocence
All or Nothing
season 5a cast
Love, Love, Love
Tina in the Sky with Diamonds
A Katy or a Gaga
Trio
City of Angels
100
New Directions
season 5b cast
Welcome To New York
Family Dynamic
Bash
Get It Right
You Are In Love
Opening Night
The Back-Up Plan
Old Dog, New Tricks
The Untitled Rachel Berry Project
season six cast
Homecoming
Jagged Little Tapestry
A Wedding
Dreams Come True
thank you

Rumors

2.5K 76 29
נכתב על ידי mayasbitxh

Adalynn sat next to Brittany in a classroom with Sue and a few other students. The blonde had convinced the younger girl to join the school newspaper to take her mind off of certain things for a while.

"The newspaper is making a comeback at this school," said Sue. "And like print newspapers everywhere, we're leaner and meaner. No longer concerned with facts, fact checking, integrity, or facts. The Muckraker motto? 'If I heard it, it's probably true or something.'"

Adalynn furrowed her brows in confusion, but wrote down the motto as well as 'no facts.'

"Adalynn, Brittany," Sue said as she came up to the pair and handed them a note card. "These are questions I want you to ask one Will Schuester. There are some rumors floating around the school, and I want you two to get him to confess. Now get the hell out of my classroom."

Brittany and Adalynn gathered their things. The older girl took the list of questions from Sue, and they left the classroom.

"These questions don't seem very appropriate," Adalynn mumbled as she looked at the note card.

"They're rumors, Lynn," Brittany shrugged. "Some of these are actually pretty interesting."

"That's one word for it," the younger girl muttered as they went their separate ways down the main hallway.

****

Bailey was sitting cross legged on her bed with Lord Tubbington curled up next to her as she worked on a new song. She's found more inspiration lately due to everything that's happened this school year, and there are a few songs that she's really proud of.

There was a soft knock on her door, and Julian came in. Bailey looked up and smiled as he handed her a McDonald's bag.

"Thanks, Juli," the younger girl said as she took a fry out.

"No need to thank me," Julian shrugged. "How are you feeling?"

"A little nervous," Bailey admitted as she took the box of nuggets out and handed one to Julian. "I've read stories and seen shows about teen moms, and they seem so stressed. I really want to be a good mom to the twins, but I also have all these dreams, you know? I can't have it all, and at the end of the day my kids are gonna come first. But more importantly, how do you feel? I feel like all we ever do is talk about me. This affects you too."

"That's actually what I wanted to talk to you about," said Julian. "As you know, I'm graduating at the end of the year. I already talked to my uncle, and he said he's fine with letting me continue to stay with him as long as I get a job to help pay the bills. I've been looking at some classes online for me to take so I can get some sort of degree. I definitely wasn't planning on this to happen, but it is happening, and I know the best thing for me to do would be to stay in Lima so that I can be here for you. I want to be here for you."

"I feel bad that you're sacrificing so much to do that," the younger girl said as she dipped a nugget into some barbeque sauce and took a bite. "I don't want you to feel like you're trapped in Lima because of me."

"I promise I don't feel like that, Bay," the older boy reassured.

"Are you sure? Cause I don't want to burden you with this–"

"Bailey Reese Pierce, you're talking a whole bunch of cray cray," Julian said in a stupid voice, getting a laugh out of the blonde. "You're anything but a burden," he said, now back in his normal voice. "The best thing that's come out of all of this is getting closer with you. I want to be close to you. I want to be close to the twins. And I promise, it's not a burden. If it was, I would've left already. But I didn't. Mostly because Santana and Adalynn would beat the crap out of me, but also because I care about you and it's the right thing to do."

"Thanks, Julian," Bailey smiled softly. "It means a lot."

"Quit apologizing, silly," Julian said as he moved to sit next to the younger girl and stole one of her fries. "I'm just doing my job."

****

Adalynn and Brittany sat across from Mr. Schuester in his office, pad and pens in hand as they started the interview.

"Mr. Schue, thank you for being me and Adalynn's first interview for the Muckraker," said Brittany.

"No be honest, I had no idea either of you were the journalist type," said Mr. Schue.

"Yeah, I have a talk show on the internet," the blonde said. "Comments say that my questions are too gossipy, so I joined the school newspaper to learn how to ask the more hard hitting questions."

"That's fantastic, Brittany."

"I'm only here because she bribed me with coffee and a therapy session with her cat," Adalynn shrugged. "She's yet to follow through on the cat therapy, but she did take me to the Lima Bean before school today."

"So, question one," said Brittany. "Boxers or briefs."

"Uh... boxers," Mr. Schue said, a little weirded out by the question.

"Okay, question two. Panty hose or lace panties?"

"I just said boxers."

"Yeah, well, that wasn't one of the choices, so I'll just write down that you refused to answer the question," Brittany said as she wrote that down.

"Brittany, these questions are sort of gossipy," said Mr. Schue.

"Okay, what age did you start waxing your back?" the blonde asked.

"Brittany," the teacher said sternly. "I don't think these questions are very appropriate."

"I don't think you being around students is very appropriate," Adalynn snarked.

"Hard-hitting journalism is about asking the questions that people really wanna know," said Brittany.

"We need to address some rumors," the younger girl said as she looked at the note card Sue gave them. "How many students have you had affairs with?"

"Wait," Mr. Schue said, leaning over his desk. "There's a rumor about that."

"No denial," Adalynn smirked. "There probably will be now since you didn't really answer the question."

"None!"

"Is it the truth? Or are you lying?"

"Like when you didn't give me a straight answer about the lacey panties," said Brittany.

"Girls, I'm sorry, but I need to work on some songs," Mr. Schue said, standing up.

"Are they songs for April Rhodes' one woman show?" the older girl asked.

"Yes."

"Because you're leaving the New Directions?"

"What?"

"There's a rumor going around that you'd rather be on Broadway than coaching Glee Club," said Adalynn.

"Brittany, Adalynn, who gave you these questions to ask me?" Mr. Schue asked.

"Coach Sylvester said we're not at liberty to say," the brunette said.

"She told us that before she finished writing these questions," Brittany added as the bell rang.

"I thought so," Mr. Schue mumbled as the two girls left his office.

****

Sam had asked Quinn and Adalynn to babysit his little brother and sister, Stevie and Stacey, while he worked late to make his family a little extra money. Adalynn had just finished helping Quinn clean the dishes, and now she was helping put the littles to bed.

"Can you sing us a lullaby?" Stacey asked, looking up at the older girl with innocent eyes.

"You want me to sing for you?" Adalynn asked.

"Sammy said you're a really good singer," said Stevie.

"Sam said that?" the brunette asked. "Why? I was awful to him."

"He said that you were only mean because you were jealous," said Stacey. "Why were you jealous?"

"It's big kid stuff, Stacey," Adalynn said, gently brushing her hair out of her face. "So how about that song?"

"Yes, please!" the little girl gasped, smiling up at the brunette.

"Okay, um, so this is actually a song that I wrote with my best friend, so if you haven't heard it that's why."

This is wrong but I can't help but feel like
There ain't nothing more right, babe
Misty morning comes again and I can't
Help but wish I could see your face
I knew from the first note played
I'd be breaking all my rules to see you
You smile that beautiful smile and all the girls in the front row
Scream your name

So dim that spotlight, tell me things like
I can't keep my eyes off of you
I'm no one special, just another wide-eyed girl
Who's desperately in love with you
Give me a photograph to hang on my wall, superstar

Morning loneliness
Comes around when I'm not dreaming about you
When my world wakes up today
You'll be in another town
And I knew when I saw your face
I'd be counting down the ways to see you
You smile that beautiful smile and all the girls in the front row
Scream your name

So dim that spotlight, tell me things like
I can't take my eyes off of you
I'm no one special, just another wide-eyed girl
Who's desperately in love with you
Give me a photograph to hang on my wall, superstar

You played in bars, you play guitar
I'm invisible and everyone knows who you are
And you'll never see, you sing me to sleep
Every night from the radio

So dim that spotlight, tell me things like
I can't take my eyes off of you
I'm no one special, just another wide-eyed girl
Who's desperately in love with you
Give me a photograph to hang on my wall, superstar

Sweet, sweet superstar
Superstar

Stevie and Stacey's eyes closed as they drifted off to sleep. Adalynn pulled the blanket over them, and when she looked up she saw Quinn watching with a smile.

"Cute song," Quinn smirked. "Who's it about?"

"Nicki Minaj," Adalynn shrugged.

"Sure, Addie," the blonde chuckled. "You're not fooling anyone."

The door to the motel opened and Sam came in.

"Oh, good, you got them to sleep," the blonde boy said as Adalynn collected her things. "Thanks for watching them."

"It was our pleasure, Sam," Quinn said, giving him a quick hug. "You ready to go, Adalynn?"

"Yeah," the younger girl said as she crossed the room. "See you later, Sam."

"I'm rooting for you two," Sam whispered, smiling at Adalynn.

"You're a dork, Trouty," Adalynn chuckled, rolling her eyes. "See you at school."

Adalynn gave Sam a small smile before taking the hand that Quinn extended to her. They left the motel and they got into her car to go home.

****

The Glee Club was full of chatter as they read the front page of the school newspaper, all shocked at what they had found out.

"Mr. Schue, is this true?" Mercedes asked, annoyed, as she held up the Muckraker.

"The Muckraker says you're bailing on us to do April Rhodes' big show," said Puck.

"Guys," Mr. Schue sighed. "If there's anything we've learned from this week's assignment, it's that you can't believe every rumor you hear."

"But, isn't it your dream to be on Broadway?" Tina asked.

"Nope, that's my dream," said Adalynn. "And unlike him, I know I'll actually make it."

"Ada, be nice," Kurt whispered.

"I have a lot of dreams," said Mr. Schue. "My top one... being taking you guys to nationals."

"So, you're gonna stay?" Quinn asked.

"Look, we are going to nationals together. And we are going to win."

"Hey everybody," Sam said as he came into the choir room with Stevie and Stacey. "Wanted to get these guys out of the motel for a little while. I hope it's okay if I brought them."

"Of course," said Mr. Schue. "Yeah, come on in."

"I was also hoping that maybe they could help out with a number today. I have the perfect song I wanna sing to them. And, don't worry. It's good for the assignment, Mr. Schue."

"The more the merrier."

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

15K 841 18
Quinn Fabray needs someone to confide in, and Sanique Banks just so happens to be an amazing listener. [quinn fabray x fem!oc] [s1-?]
23.3K 643 11
(COMPLETED) Santana is starting college with her best friend Quinn. Quinn quickly makes friends and they are all going out together, Santana isn't ve...
35.1K 652 43
Quinn Fabray x Male OC