Manveer FF: Destined to be

By Henna-21

Hey guys, this manveer ff isn't new. I used to write it on the DEK india forums as roshni101. Its been years... More

Character sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 12

178 9 5
By Henna-21

Uday: sshh relax. Its just a movie.
He lightly pecks the side of her head and she leans alittle more into Uday.

Uday smiles and thinks in his mind.

Uday: it feels great having you soo close to me. I hope you accept me so we can remain like this forever.

Manyata thinking: As much as I hate horror movies, must love this one. It got me so close to my Uday. Being in his arms feels just like home

Meanwhile jagat and jay are having a discussion.

Jay sadly claims: jagat i hate you.

jagat: why sweetheart? what did i do?

jay: thats the problem. You havent done anything. Look at Uday. Hes sooo romantic. Jiji and Uday are far yet soo close. Just look over there. (Jagat looks at Manveer and smiles, jay continues) And one the other hand theres you, mr. workaholic. Who doesnt know the R of romance.

Jagat moves closer to Jay and caresses her cheeks.

Jagat huskily says: so do you want me to do something baby?

Jay: shutup Jagat.

Jagat: someone is blushing, he winks at her then says "I love you jay"

Jay: i love you too Jagat.

He pecks her lips and she rests her head on his shoulder. They both look at manveer once again and start watching the movie.

On the other hand

Un: Dada and Manyata are soo cute na Kabir?

Kabir: yeah very cute. They are made for eachother.

Un: i wish i find someone like dada, who loves unconditionally.

Kabir: main hun na, he winks at her.

Un: What? She had her mouth wide open.

Kabir: moun band krlo. Makhi chali jaye gi. Im joking.

Unnati punches him lightly on his chest.

He smiles and thinks: I love you unnati but i'll confess when the right time comes. I know you are waiting for my confession and i will tell you how much i love you very soon.

Unnati looks at Kabir and thinks: Akhir kya hai tumhare dil main Kabir? You mean more than a friend to me but is it the same for you? I wonder how you feel about me.

The scene shifts to Manveer.

Manyata was getting effected by being soo close to Uday.

Manyata in her mind: God this guy is driving me crazy. Im losing my senses. He looks sooo delicious. I have to pull myself away from him before i do something stupid. I'll go shopping. Uday's busy watching the movie so he wont be anywhere near me. I'll be able to stay in my senses. Wow, good idea, you rock Manyata

Manyata gets up in a hurry. Uday gets worried and confused by her behaviour.

Uday: princess whats wrong?

Manyata: nothing.

And she leaves. Uday gets angry as she leaves alone and is ticked off with her behaviour. He goes behind her.

Manyata goes into a store. Uday comes from behind, grabs her arm and takes her inside the changing room

Manyata gets scared due to the sudden pull and is about to scream. Uday keeps his hand on his mouth to stop her from screaming. Seeing Uday she relaxes abit. But gets nervous seeing him angry.

Uday (angrily): What the hell is wrong with you Manyata? Why did you come out alone?

Manyata: i umm i eh didnt want to watch the movie so came for shopping.

Uday in anger: Wow. Amazing. How foolish can you be? Just because you didnt want to watch the movie you came here all alone with no security and none of us. Do you have any idea how dangerous that is? And whats with the attitude? Do you like getting me tensed? I asked you what happened but Rajkumari Manyata didnt bother answering.

Manyata gets tears in her eyes thanks to Uday's anger.

She tries walking away from him but he catches her wrist and in a swift pins her to the door.

Uday hisses at her: Dont ever try to ignore me and walk away.

Manyata: Uday leave me (she says lightly)

Uday calms dows abit seeing her tears. He closes his eyes for a brief sec.

Uday: priness im really sorry. I didnt mean to hurt you. I just got worried and i hate it when you ignore me or try to walk away. You know i love you and im just concerned. You need to start being careful about your own safety.

Manyata stares deeply into his eyes.

Manyata: you always make me cry and then you say you love me.

Uday: Well thats because i do. Baby try to understand. We are royals. We cant roam around alone. Theres danger everywhere princess. I cant afford any harm coming your way. I got angry because i care about you.

Manyata smile slightly.

Manyata: you know i would have smacked for using this tone with me if you weren't right.

Uday: chalo issi bahane hath toh lgati. He winks at her.

Manyata: God, you're unbelievable.

She moves out of the changing room.

Uday: oye princess wait for me.

Uday catches up with her.

Uday: btw princess you could have asked me to join you if you didnt want to watch the movie. Why did you come alone.

Manyata was busy shopping so without thinking much she bluntly says: Why would i ask you to accompany me when i was running away from you? I was losing my sen.. she stopped midway when she realized wat she said.

Uday smirked and pulled manyata closer to him forgetting that they were at a public place.

Uday caressed Manyata's cheeks and moved closer to her. He huskily whispered to her

Uday: I didnt know i have such a great effect on you.

Manyata shivers.

Manyata: Uday pleaasee' she says in a quivering voice.

Uday ignores her and he rubs his nose to her cheek and moves to her jawline. Manyata is lost in his touch. Suddenly Uday's phone rings. They both break out of the trance and realise where they are. Manyata looks around and notices a few people looking at them and smiling. She gets embarassed and looks away.

On call
Un: dada where are you guys? We're soo worried. You could've told us before going. Do you know how ten...

Uday: Choti relax. You know your friend is a scardy cat. She was about to pass out so i brought her for shopping.

Manyata: Uday, she says in a serious tone.

Un: Haha dada dont annoy her. Now carry on with your shopping

Uday: why dont you guys join us?

Un: No thanks dada. Humein kabab main haddi nhi bn na. You have fun. We're leaving.

He cuts the call and looks at manyata. She gives him a death glare and leaves

Uday to himself: chalo Uday beta. Manao ab apni jaan ko. Cant you keep your mouth shut man. Ab phir patana parey ga.

Uday goes behind her and they reach near the car.

Uday: Baby...Jaanu... soniye... sweetheart... oye hitler ruko.

Manyata stops and glares at uday: How dare you call me hitler?

Uday: you are one thats why i called you a hitler. Always torturing me

Manyata: i torture you? Your wrong. You torture me.

Uday: really? how?

Manyata stares into his eyes intensly

Manyata: by coming close to me, kissing me and touching me. You make me go weak. Now this is torture.

Uday smiles: awwe baby. I never knew i effected you soo badly.

Manyata: God uday. Tum halkat vede ho.

Uday: princess why do you call me a halkat veda?

Manyata: kyun k tum ek halkat vede HO.

Uday: really? he moves closer to her and she moves backward. He smirks when manyata collides with the car.

Uday: baby now where will you go?

Manyata tries to go away but he crushes her with his body. She is stuck between Uday and the car.

Manyata (nervously): Uday please leave me. Chalo. We're getting late.

Uday: who cares. I'd prefer staying like this.

Manyata: Udaayyy.

Uday: manyataaa.

Manyata: dont you have any other thing to do other than romance?

Uday: ab kya karein princess. You're soo sexy that you drive me nuts. Plus pyaar krte hain so i wont leave a chance to romance.

Manyata: really? How much do you love me?

Uday: I can't answer that because I myself don't know how much. It can't be measured.

Manyata doesn't say anything and just keeps looking in his eyes. He opens the car door for her and lets her sit in. He comes to the driver seat and starts the car. When he sees her staring at him, he turns to her and asks her what happened?

Manyata: You say you love me right? Over the years didn't you once feel like talking to me? We lost all contact with each other. I agree I didnt remember much but you did. You could have easily contacted me. But you didn't. All these years we were engaged yet I was living a life being single while you knew the truth. Things could have gone so much worse Uday. Did this not occur to you at all? Loving me, knowing I was your fiancé, ek baar dil nhi kiya baat krne ka ya milne ka? If i was so important to you, why keep me at a distance till now?  When I think of all this, it hurts me Uday. The possibilities, what i was deprived of, my consent in all of this, everything, it bugs me.

Uday pulls manyata close and hugs her. (Imagine this pose)

Uday: I know you are hurt and all this is a lot to take in. Believe me when i say this, not a minute went by when i didn't wanna talk to you or just be with you. I thought of you every second. Trust me, i wanted to contact you, but I held myself back because I didnt want anything to disrupt your studies or your life. I know you Mannu. I knew knowing the truth will trigger you and you would have left everything and come back. Its who you are. And just contacting you as a friend would have been too hard. I couldn't have talked to you everyday and hide about our roka. It would have made me too guilty. I know my reasoning might not be enough for all these years I didnt talk to you but its all I have for now. 

Manyata breaks the hug and wipes her tears.

Manyata: It might not be enough but knowing what was in your mind does help easing this ache in my heart.

Uday smiles and squeezes her palm: let's go!

The scene shifts to the next day. Manyata is in her room lying on her bed, thinking of Uday. She has nothing to do as all the elders are out and jay is in her room watching a movie with her friends.  She decides to search him up on google to see what comes up since she knows her handsome prince is surely an eye candy and a brand of sorts.

She scrolls through a number of his pictures which make her blush and realise how hot her Uday is. Then she reads articles about his achievements at such a young age and feels proud of all the success and recognition he has gained. Suddenly her eyes fall on a few pictures which trigger the green monster in her and makes her lose her cool.

She doesn't realise that they are shoots for his business and angrily closes the screen. She takes a deep breath to calm herself down and takes out a novel to distract herself.

An hour later, Uday enters her room and leans against the door looking at her for 5 mins.

Uday: kya baat hai princess, i am standing here since the last 5 minutes and you didnt notice me here.

Manyata still a bit triggered over the pictures, rudely replies: I have more important things to do then keep track of when you come and go.

Uday realises something is off about her and goes close to her leaning a bit. He tries holding her face but she slightly pushes his hand away and stands up.

Uday taken aback asks: What's wrong? Did something happen? Are you ok princess? You seem off today.

Manyata: Im fine. I just want to be alone.

Uday: Im not leaving till i know what happened.

Manyata: nothing happened. I said im fine.

Uday: yeah and i dont believe you. I want to know what is bothering you?

He tries moving close to her but she pulls back again.

Uday: Seriously manyata. Stop pulling back. Why won't you let me hold you? Just tell me what the hell is going on with you. If you are upset about something spit it out.

Manyata: why do you want to hold me? Have you gotten tired of the other female population that now you want to come close to me?

Uday: what are you talking about?
She opens up the images of Uday with the women she found on the internet and shoves her phone in his hand.

Manyata: you know when everyone was telling me I am lucky that you love me and im the only woman for you, you have never looked at any one else, you've been committed to me since our roka, my heart filled with warmth knowing this. I felt happy but seeing these images opened my eyes. Im sure this isnt even half of what you've been going around doing. You seem to be having lots of fun with women falling over you. I can't seem to tell you are committed from looking at these. So exactly who am I to you? Just another person you want as a prize. Was anything you said till now even real or was it a way to get in my pants?

Uday listens to her silently. More than anger he feels hurt that Manyata would think so low of him. He feels like he'll suffocate if he stays there longer so turns to leave.

Manyata: what? You are going to leave just like that, cat got your tongue?

Uday looks at her and angrily says: i cant believe you would think I am so cheap and accuse my love for you like this. If you wouldnt have been so blinded by your jealousy you would have actually tried reading what these pictures are for. Look at the article joined with it. These are photoshoots for some business partners I collaborated with for Uday Niwas. It is my job. I don't mix my personal and professional life.

Manyata picks up her phone and sees the articles. She realises she made a huge blunder in her anger and really crossed a line this time.

Manyata tries moving close to him but he steps back.

Manyata: Uday please. Im so sorry. I dont know what came over me seeing those pictures. I shouldnt have jumped to conclusions.

Uday: im glad you did. At least i know what you think of me. Seriously manyata? I have been nothing but respectful to you. I have time and again told you how much i love you and bared my heart out to you. There has not been a moment in the last few days where i havent showered my love on you. I have been trying so hard to somehow convince you what you mean to me. But you know what, im an idiot here. I am fighting for our relationship alone. A relationship which probably doesnt even have a future because my fiancé doesnt trust me and would think so low of me. I have always been someone who is ruthless to the outside world, someone who used his brain over his heart. You were the only reason why i took some decisions with my heart. But now i know, dil k hathon jo majboor ho jaye usko takleef k alawa kuch nahi milta so never again will I make this mistake again. Im done with you. I am fed up with your hot and cold behaviour.

Manyata pleads with Uday to listen to her but without paying heed to her he storms out leaving Manyata in tears. She leans down on the floor sobbing at her own stupidity.

This is it for chapter 12. Hope you enjoyed it. Please vote and comment. Thank you for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 296 17
"I thought you loved me" i said while controlling my tears from Stroming down. "I never said that" he said blankly staring me. "Then what was those...
20.4K 1.3K 16
When a king conquer a war, he wins the women of the kingdom too. They have to surrender themselves to king, being their prostitute and slaves. He tri...
86.3K 3.5K 98
This is first time, I'm writing a story. Though, I have been a silent reader. Strictly no hate comments but I would definitely appreciate constructiv...
1.5M 108K 56
He is the crowned prince of the Kingdom Rakshatra. Everyone in the kingdom feared him as well as respected him. He is well versed in all types of t...