Bound by Fate (Sesshomaru Lov...

Par Silver-Tigress

Do you believe that demons could fall in love?~~ Sakura Shinguji is a princess and Priestess. After her famil... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Inuyasha The Movie: Affections Touching Across Time (Special Chapter)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31: The Woman Who Loved Sesshomaru (Special Chapter, Part 1)
Chapter 32: The Woman Who Loved Sesshomaru (Special Chapter, Part 2)
Inuyasha The Movie: Swords of an Honourable Ruler, Part 1
Inuyasha The Movie: Swords of an Honourable Ruler, Part 2
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Inuyasha The Movie: Fire on the Mystic Island
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue

Chapter 37

399 11 1
Par Silver-Tigress

Sakura's P. O. V:

Sesshomaru, Rin, Shinobu, Jaken, and I walk alongside a river with a small waterfall, fog surrounding us. Rin rides the dragon and Shinobu and I ride the horses as Karina walks beside the dog demon.

Suddenly, Sesshomaru looks up with a hum and I follow his gaze to see a familiar form of a large feather with a figure perched on it. The feather drops and the person plummets to the river below.

Jaken asks, "What seems to be the matter, Sakura-sama, Sesshomaru-sama?" The figure from before hits the water with a splash. Jaken jerks his gaze downward. "What is that?!" He gasps as a familiar dark haired woman with a spider shaped scar on her back resurfaces, unconscious, her hair fallen out of its bun. We get off the horses and dragon as we watch her float downstream. "Wait a minute! Isn't that Kagura?!"

Rin says worriedly, "I think something's wrong with her!"

Jaken asks Sesshomaru and I, "Whatever shall we do, Sakura-sama, Sesshomaru-sama?"

Normally I'd help someone in need like this, but not after everything Kagura did to us. She works with Naraku for crying out loud, and I have no intention of helping her. I say as Sesshomaru and I turn and Shinobu and I lead the horses away, "Forget about her. We're going."

Jaken exclaims as he looks back at Rin, only to see the brown haired girl wading into the water towards the demon, "Wah! Hey, Rin!"

Reaching Kagura as we pause, and grabbing her arm, Rin says, "She'll be washed away!" Rin attempts to pull Kagura to shore only to be rugged under by the strong current with a cry.

"Honestly, what are you thinking?!" Jaken demands, tone filled with exasperation as he heads towards Rin who struggles.

"Jaken-sama!!"

"Grab onto this, stupid!" Jaken holds out his staff to the girl but they both get pulled under and swept downstream. "Wah! Help!! Save us! Don't leave us like this!"

Sesshomaru and I exchange exasperated expressions as Shinobu and Karina gaze after them.

                        🗡🗡🗡

In the end, Sesshomaru and I pulled Rin, Jaken and an injured Kagura out of the river and leave her lying face down on the ground as shafts of sunlight now pour down.

Then I'd hit Jaken on his head for his stupidity.

We gaze at Kagura except for Sesshomaru who sits away from us as the imp asks in surprise, "She drifted all the way in this condition?" There's a gaping hole right through her stomach and back. And she's topless as I'd examined her wounds. Jaken squints his eyes suspiciously. "She's a goner in my opinion."

Shinobu asks, "Is she dead?" Suddenly, the wound begins to close up, surprising us.

"What on Earth...?" Jaken breathes. Within seconds, the wound has closed, revealing the spider scar. Kagura stirs, startling us. Jaguar's red eyes peel open and she turns as she leans up on her elbows. She places her hand over her left breast.

A smirk tugs at her lips. Kagura lets out a startled gasp as she finally realised we were there, Rin, sitting back as we glare at the red eyed demon. Kagura switches her gaze over to find my fiancé perched on a boulder, the horses, Karina and A-Un lying in the grass behind us.

Kagura murmurs as she sits and hoods her arm over her breasts, "You people..."

Rin explains, "Mummy and Sesshomaru-sama were the ones who saved you, you know."

Jaken feels the need to say, "As an afterthought!"

Kagura gasps as she looks from me to the dog demon. Kagura says to him, "So you have done compassion in you, after all."

Jaken huffs indignantly before going up to her snd yelling, waving a finger, "Hmph! How dare you! You should be grateful that he rescued you! You should thank him, at least...!"

"We're going," Sesshomaru interrupts as he rises to his feet, cutting off the imp.

"Yes!" Jaken simpers.

Kagura demands, "Hold it! Aren't you going to ask what happened to me?"

Sesshomaru responds without looking back, "Look, I have no interest in what happened to you."

With a glare, Kagura yells, "Even if I told you I found Naraku's heart?!" This causes the silver haired demon to stop short and turn back to her with a hard gaze. Kagura continues. "Listen, Sesshomaru, you must've noticed by now. Naraku never dies no matter how many times he's slain. That's because his heart is located somewhere else. In order to destroy Naraku, you have to destroy his heart!"

Jaken whirls around as he urges, "Sakura-sama, Sesshomaru-sama! Be careful. Don't trust her. It may be some kind of trap!"

"It's up to you whether you believe me or not," Sighs Kagura in exaggeration, fishing something out of her kimono, "but it won't hurt you to hang on to this." In her fingers is a few bright green crystals.

Jaken inquires curiously, "What is that thing?"

"A Demonic Aura Crystal," Explains the red eyed woman. "Naraku stole a jewel named the Fuyoheki that can hide hide his demonic aura. He uses it to completely hide the location of his heart." Kagura throws them but Jaken catches them with a cry of surprise. He holds it up as he gazes at it curiously. "That crystal stops glowing when it approaches the Fuyoheki. That's what happened when I attacked Goryomaru's temple."

Kagura hoods her eyes. "From what I can tell, this Goryomaru fellow is the protector of Naraku's heart."

Jaken cuts in with a tone full of suspicion, "Wait a minute here, Kagura," This causes her to look at him, "that must mean Goryomaru must be apart of Naraku's group!" He jabs an accusing finger at the brown haired woman. "Why wouldn't you, of all people, know that already?!"

Huh. Good question.

Kagura responds, "Naraku doesn't trust me enough to tell me things like that."

"Hmmm?" Jaken pulls his hand back in confusion.

I speak up, gaining their attention, "If what you say is true, then Naraku must already know that you're after his heart. He's smart enough to figure out that much."

Kagura lets out a sharp gasp as Jaken whirls to me and Sesshomaru and Rin gets to her feet.

"Sakura-sama...!" Jaken murmurs in shock.

Sesshomaru finishes, "And that means it's useless for you to take any further action."

"What about you, Sesshomaru?" Inquires Kagura. "Why don't you two get him?"

Sesshomaru answers, "Kagura, are you planning to use me to kill him for you?"

We look at her as Kagura replies, "Naraku can't possibly be killed except by someone of your caliber. No one else surpasses you in terms of your skill and demonic power."

I was surprised by her flattery towards my fiancé. I glance at him as Sesshomaru turns his head away with a hum.

Kagura says gratefully to Sesshomaru and I as she rises to her feet, "Thanks for everything today. I'll be going now."

Shinobu asks, "Already? Didn't you come to ask Sesshomaru-sama for help?"

Kagura starts at this before she looks down. "No—nothing of the sort. I just..." Kagura plucks a white feather from her bun and there's a gust of wind as it enlarges. Kagura hood on it and takes to the blue sky.

We throw our arms up except for Sesshomaru as Jaken groans in annoyance, "Argh! Darn her!!"

Kagura spares Sesshomaru a glance before she flies further away from us.

Shinobu says, watching her, "She went away."

Jaken and I yell in unison, "Put on your clothes!!"

Jaa as Jen whirls towards Sesshomaru with a gasp as he holds up the green crystals and asks, "Sesshomaru-sama, what should we do about this?"

"I'll leave it to you," Says Sesshomaru.

"Please, M' Lord! That puts me in such a bind!" Jaken begs.

Rin tells him, "You should hang onto it, Jaken-sama."

"Do you think so?" He asks, glancing to her.

Rin says, "That lady didn't seem like she was trying to trick us or anything this time." Rin gives a closed eye smile as she holds up her right index finger. "I'll bet she was secretly in love with Sesshomaru-sama!" Jaken cries out as I gaze at Rin silently, not liking the idea. Rin ooens her eyes again as she drops her hand. "She prays to him, don't you remember that?"

An exasperated expression settles on Jaken's features before we continue on.

🗡🗡🗡

My companions and I arrive at Goryomaru's temple only to find carnage, tons of dead demons scattered around. The soy glows orange with sunset behind us.

Jaken murmurs as we stand before a gaping hole that looks like a grave in the temple, "So this is it: the temple Kagura spoke of."

Standing next to Rin before the grave, my brother questions, "What happened?"

I answer, "It seems that someone was buried here." The children gasp at me.

"Huh?!"

Sesshomaru states, "There's nothing for us here. Let's go." He turns and we follow Sesshomaru out of the temple, Jaken lagging behind like always.

Jaken looks towards us and runs over as he calls, "Hey!! Wait for me, Sakura-sama!! Sesshomaru-sama!"

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

5.3K 141 7
My name is Masu Murai, and I'm a chubby boy of 19 years old, and am an Otaku, and gay. I've never had a proper boyfriend, and never dated before. And...
50.5K 1.3K 11
Ayoshi Higurashi, daughter of a demon and human. She is a half demon with the ability to become full demon. While being hunted by a demon her mother...
82.9K 3.2K 22
A demons slayer names Nayumi crosses paths with her sister. The same sister she thought was dead. To make things worse, she finds out that her little...
269K 7.3K 20
When the wolf demon known as Hana grows weary of her tribes lifestyles and runs away, she stumbles upon many new faces - one of those being that of...