[Fanfic] Heisei Kamen Riders...

By All_Fanfic

A story based on the combination of Kamen Rider and EIGA PRECURE ALL STARS NEW STAGE: MIRAI NO TOMODACHI. More

Part 1
Part 2

Part 3

303 7 2
By All_Fanfic

Ayumi ran down the path that she used to get to and from school back to her house. She was panting, running as fast as she could while holding Fu-chan in front of her. She was taking the long steps one at a time, trying to distance herself from the PreCure as much as possible.

'Why? Why?' Ayumi thought to herself. 'Why is this happening?'

Ayumi remembered the way the Smile PreCure and the Pretty Cure 5 glared at Fu-chan. At her. 

'What do I do? I'm the PerCure's enemy now.'

Before she knew it, she was entering her apartment. As the door closed itself behind her, she gasped for breaths, not taking a break until she got back into her apartment.

"Ayumi, are you okay?" Fu-chan asked her.

"Fu-chan, I'm fine," she told it. "I'm fine, Fu-chan," she repeated with a bit more courage. She then started petting Fu-chan's head. "I'll protect you, so it's okay."

"And I will protect you, Ayumi," Fu-chan said back. Ayumi was at first taken aback by its words, but then relaxed.

"Thank you," Ayumi thanked Fu-chan.

"Ayumi, where did you go?" Ayumi's mother asked her with a bit of venom in her voice as she exited a different room and walked to the door where Ayumi was still standing. "You can't just leave like that! Do you have any idea how worried I was?" 

Ayumi physically cowered back while Fu-chan jumped from her arms and towards her mother.

When Ayumi looked again, she saw that Fu-chan was nowhere to be seen as well as her mother. The only thing that was left of the elder woman was her orange slippers left on the floor where she was walking towards her. Ayumi quickly took her boots off and walked towards her mother's discarded slippers.

"M-mom?" Ayumi asked reluctantly. Her eyes were wide with fear. "Fu-chan, do you know where my mom went?"

"I got rid of her," Fu-chan told her as he floated down behind her. Ayumi gasped.

"Wh... why?!" Ayumi asked it as she turned around. She saw Fu-chan, still dark gold but even bigger and its body, arms and legs were longer than moments ago. "Why?"

"She scolded you," Fu-chan gave its simple reasoning in a emotionless voice. "She is your enemy."

"My enemy?!" Ayumi said in surprised.

"Anyone who makes you sad is your enemy," Fu-chan went on. "Anyone who makes you afraid is your enemy." 

Ayumi gasped as she remembered the dog that was from next door.

"Don't tell me the dog next door was your doing, too?" Ayumi asked it.

"I grew," Fu-chan continued. "So I will grant your wish."

"What?" Ayumi asked. "I don't have a wish."

"You hate your mom," Fu-chan reminded her, its voice being filled with hatred with each word. "You hate school. And you hate this city." As it continued to talk, a black aura started surrounding it. "You wish they would just all go away." Ayumi had fear in her eyes and took a step backwards. Fu-chan didn't notice. "I will grant your wish." Fu-chan then started backing up into the closed door. It phased through it as if there was nothing there.

"Wait!" Ayumi screamed after Fu-chan as it continued to phase through the door. When she was only a few feet away, she tripped over her own two feet and fell to the floor. She then crawled the last little bit over to the door, her eyes starting to well up with tears.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(With Ryuki and Smile PreCure team)

On top of a large building, Ryuki, Happy, Sunny, Peace, March and Beauty stood on the roof, looking out over the city that was now covered with dark clouds. All looked upon the scene with eyes filled with fear and concern.

"That girl said Fusion was her friend, didn't she?" March told the others.

"Was that true?" Peace asked her.

"Even of it is, we have to do something," Beauty reminded them.

There, Ryuki decided to tell the Precures what he knew about Ayumi to them.

"Ayumi is like me, she's also a Kamen Rider of Mirror World." Ryuki told them.

"She was once a Rider?" Sunny exclaimed in surprise.

"Right." Ryuki confirmed that. "She is known as Kamen Rider Femme, the only female Rider in the Rider War."

Ryuki took out the white Advent Deck that was once owned by Ayumi. What had happened before flashed through his mind.

"From what I remember, Ayumi was a shy girl because she often had to move house because of her parents' work, so she couldn't make friends with people her age. After that, she received Advent Deck from Odin and becomes Kamen Rider. Her wish is to have lots of friends." Ryuki told them as he put away the white Advent Deck. "But in the end, she died before her wish came true?"

"But why would she want friends?" Happy asked. "Isn't it just a matter of opening your heart to make friends that will come true?"

"I do not know." Ryuki replied, his gaze a little sad underneath the mask. "But maybe, for Ayumi, it's really difficult to open up to make friends."

Cure Happy looked back out over the city, worried for Ayumi.

"Reset," 

A deep voice resounded throughout the city. The Cures and Ryuki gasped as they all looked to the sky. 

"Reset!" 

Silver streams of goo started coming out and moving into the sky from all over the city. 

"Reset!" 

From a bird's eye view, it kinda looked like big clouds of silvery smoke making its way into the sky. It came out of buildings, sidewalks, even the sea.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Meanwhile)

Meanwhile, Fu-chan was floating up to the tallest tower in the city, the one it and Ayumi saw just earlier that day. When it reached the top, Fu-chan gave off a bright light. People looked up and started screaming as silver blobs floated over towards the light from the top of the tower.

The blobs suddenly started attaching themselves to anything in their way. People, animals, children, tall buildings, it didn't matter. The blobs would absorb the things, grow and move on to the next thing as they swarmed onto the light. Suddenly, they all broke apart, moving away from the light to do its dirty work.

"Reset! Reset!" Fu-chan said from the top of its perch. "Reset the school!" 

A few blobs attached themselves to the school building, absorbing it and erasing it from existence. 

"Reset the city!" 

Blobs attached themselves to buildings all over the city, absorbing them before moving onto the next item that needed to be absorbed. 

"For Ayumi's sake, I will reset everything!" 

From the ground, even more silver blobs started coming out of everything and flew up into the sky to rejoin the other pieces.

Everyone was running away from the scene except for Ayumi and four other girls which Ayumi did not notice. One woman bumped into Ayumi, knocking her down. She quickly got back up and kept running.

"Fu-chan!" Ayumi yelled out, getting deeper and deeper into the crowd. "Fu-chan! Fu-chan!" 

Ayumi bumped into two more people, but kept on going. 

"Fu-chan!" Ayumi bumped into another person. "Fu-chan!"

Ayumi kept repeating it over and over, bumping into more and more people as she kept going back into the dangers of the city. When she finally made it out of the crowd, a wave of silver raised up, scaring her to the point that she couldn't move. She then felt a hand grab her wrist. She looked up to see a girl a little older than her with what she believed to be her three friends.

"This way!" She told her, pulling her along down a side street. 

To her dismay, the Smile PreCure were fighting some of the monsters off. As suddenly as the four girls arrived to help her, they disappeared, giving her no one to turn to.

"PreCure, Happy Shower!" Happy yelled out, making a heart from her wrists and grasping it in her hands before throwing it forward, a beam of light coming out of it at a piece of Fusion. Instead of being destroy like the one she used it on before did, this one absorbed it and became more powerful. "No, this isn't working at all."

"Remember, Happy, it absorbs our power and grows bigger and bigger?" Sunny reminded her.

"If you eat plenty, you'll grow," Ayumi remembered saying to Fu-chan the day before. 'It's my fault?' Ayumi asked herself. Happy then realized that someone else was there and turned around.

"Ayumi-chan!" Happy said out loud. Sunny then turned around to see her as well. The two then started running up to her.

"You're the girl that was with Fusion," Sunny remembered. Peace, March and Beauty then joined in.

"Where is your Fusion?" Peace asked her. "Is it not with you?" 

Ayumi then looked down to the ground.

"Is it the one up on that tower?" Beauty asked her. Ayumi looked up again, but then quickly looked back down. Her eyes were welling up with tears.

"We won't know unless you tell us," Ryuki told her. 

Ayumi then closed her eyes, imagining Fu-chan being the one at the top of the tower. She then ran through the group surrounding her and ran towards the tower.

"Ayumi-chan," Happy said. 

Ayumi slowed down and stopped, not looking at the PreCure. 

"Isn't there something you want to tell us? Isn't that why you came here, Ayumi-chan?" Ayumi slowly lifted her head a bit, but then put it back down. The Cures watched at how she was going to react.

"Please, help me!" Ayumi asked them, tears welling up in her eyes. "Stop Fu-chan! I didn't mean for this to happen! I didn't really mean that I wanted it to all go away!" 

Ayumi held her face in her hands. 

"Fu-chan said he would grant my wish, but he misunderstood."

"So he's doing this for you?" Beauty asked her.

"Fu-chan isn't the bad guy!" Ayumi told them through her hands. "It's all my fault." Happy then walked up to her and turned Ayumi so she was facing her.

"Okay then," Happy told her while Ryuki nodded.

Ayumi looked at they with confused eyes. 

"You just have to tell Fu-chan the truth." Ryuki said make Ayumi gasped. "Let's go tell Fu-chan he misunderstood."

"I can't!" Ayumi shook her head.

"Why not?" Happy's smile faded.

"I've called out to him again and again, but it doesn't seem to reach him," Ayumi explained.

"Then you just need to yell louder," Sunny told her from her spot. "And keep at it until your feelings reach him."

"If you want to get something across, you need to say it properly," March added.

"I'm not like you," Ayumi told them. "You're the PreCure. You're strong."

"Not so," A mysterious voice said from the side of them. 

Everyone looked over to see Yuuya and four girls standing there. 

"Yo!" Yuuya raised his hand to greet Ryuki, who also quickly responded to the greeting.

"Long time no see, Yuuya."

"Indeed, Hinata." Yuuya said, when he and the four girls were walking towards them. Ayumi recognized them as the ones that got her away from the silver wave. The one that grabbed her wrist, Momozono Love was the one speaking to them. 

Love has dark pink eyes and short, wavy dirty blonde hair worn in pigtails held by pink scrunchies with a decorative chain. She wears a pale pink long-sleeved shirt with a pink vest, denim shorts, a brown belt, and pink and white sneakers with mauve socks

"We did not become PreCure because we were strong." Love said to Ayumi.

"We became PreCure we wanted to protect what was important to us." Aono Miki continued on for Love. Miki has a taller frame than her friends, with sharp indigo eyes and long, violet waist-length hair worn loose with a white headband. When necessary, she may pull it back into a ponytail. Miki wears a stitched sky blue and navy top with denim shorts, black knee-length boots and a white scarf. 

Ayumi started tearing up at their speech, realizing that they were just normal girls.

"It's in your heart that matters," Yamabuki Inori continued for Miki. Inori is shorter than the other girls, with goldenrod eyes and shoulder-length auburn hair partially worn in a side-tail with a ribbon. She wears a pale yellow long-sleeve shirt beneath a light orange and hunter green camisole, a light blue skirt, navy knee-socks, and brown slip-on shoes. 

"Fusion is your precious friend, right?" Higashi Setsuna asked her. Setsuna has shoulder-length silver hair worn around the shoulders with dark red eyes. She a crimson top with a cream belt underneath a dark purple jacket with white linings and a red feather design on the back. She also wears dark purple shorts, dark gray knee socks and dark red shoes.

Ayumi then started releasing tears, remembering all the fun times she had with Fu-chan.

"Yes," Ayumi answered.

"If your friend is doing something bad or making a mistake, a true friend will stop him," Love told her.

"I want to tell Fu-chan..." Ayumi started. "I want to tell him how I really feel."

"Let's go then!" Happy and Ryuki told her. "We'll help you, right?"

"Right," Sunny, Peace, March and Beauty told her.

"Right, let's work together," Love said as she, Miki, Inori and Setsuna tool out their cell phones and a key. They put the key in at the top, opening it up. They all then pushed the button at the bottom and their fingers flew off. The screens glowed different colors; pink for Love, blue for Miki, yellow for Inori, and red for Setsuna. The four of them were then floating in the air, their bodies glowing the same colors as their phone screens and were floating off the ground a bit.

"Change, PreCure!"  They all shouted at the same time. Their hair then glowed. When it disappeared, their hair was hanging down naturally. They then landed on the ground. "Beat up!" 

Love then ran forward and launched herself into the air, Miki skated on her feet forward, Inori spun to the side until she was falling through the air, and Setsuna spun into the floor as if it was made of water.

The first thing to appear on them was their badges on their left chest. Then their hair changed styles and their outfit appeared on them. The next thing to happen was their boots appeared. For Love, Miki and Inori, it was cuffs while for Setsuna, it was arm warmers that appeared next. Their cell phone holders appeared on a string that hung on their hips appeared after that. Their earrings and cuffs appeared soon after that and their hair accessories appeared lastly. Love reached the limit into the sky, Miki jumped into the air, Inori turned around and started falling upwards and Setsuna jumped from the floor into the air. They all then fell to the ground, their heels making an audible click as they landed.

"Pinku no hāto wa ai aru shirushi (The pink heart is the symbol of love)!"  Love said, her hands in the shape of a heart. She then clapped her hands."Mogitate furesshu (Freshly-picked), Cure Peach!" 

As Cure Peach, Love's eyes brighten and her hair turns light blonde, growing out to thigh-length but worn in the same style, her scrunchies replaced by hot pink hearts with two chains. She also gains hot pink upside-down heart earrings and a dark pink choker. She wears a white ruffled mini-dress with dark pink stitching and a colorful clover on the side. Pink fabric resides over this, with dark pink ribbon laced through each side and a layer of hot pink sticking out from the bottom. Her Linkrun hangs around the waist. She also gains maroon knee-socks and a pair of dark pink and pink boots with white cuff, and matching colored ribbon wristbands.

"Burū no hāto wa kibō no shirushi (The blue heart is the symbol of hope)!"  Miki said, her hands also in the shape of a heart. She clapped her hands before going into a pose. "Tsumitate furesshu (Freshly-gathered), Cure Berry!" 

As Cure Berry, Miki's eyes brighten and her hair becomes lavender, worn in a large curled ponytail and she gains forelocks. Her headband gains a blue heart on the corner to accent her upside-down heart earrings and choker. She wears a cropped, pale blue top with off-shoulder ruffled sleeves and blue detail. Dark blue stitching circles the chest with a colorful four leaf clover ornament. Her light blue mini-skirt has dark blue stitching and a large ribbon hanging on the right hip, while her Linkrun rests on the left. Her skirt has ruffled petticoat layers. She also gains midnight blue knee-socks and a pair of blue boots with white and light blue detail, and matching colored ribbon wrist accessories.

"Ierō no hāto wa inori no shirushi (The yellow heart is the sign of prayers)!"  Inori said, her hands in a heart before clapping them together."Toretate furesshu (Freshly-harvested), Cure Pine!"

As Cure Pine, Inori's eyes and hair become golden, and the wavier hair grows out while keeping the same style as normal. She wears an orange ribbon with a yellow heart and gains a pair of upside-down goldenrod heart earrings and choker. She wears a pastel yellow ruffled mini-dress with goldenrod lining, ribbon, and ribbon stitching. The chest, sleeves, and middle of the torso are off-white, with her sleeves shaped like wings. Her skirt has a fluffy, off-white layered petticoat, and her Linkrun is worn around the waist. She also gets puffed yellow and goldenrod wrist pieces, burgundy tube socks, and a pair of goldenrod boots with white and pale yellow detail.

"Makka na hāto wa shiawase no akashi (The scarlet heart is the proof of happiness)!" Setsuna said, her hands forming a heart before she clapped them together. "Uretate furesshu (Freshly-ripened), Cure Passion!"

As Cure Passion, her eyes brighten while her hair turns light pink and reaches her waist, worn with a white tiara adorned by a garnet gem to match the winged heart on each side of the head. She also gets a white choker and red heart earrings. She wears a red dress with black detail and stitching, a ribbon hanging from the left hip while her Linkrun is worn on the right. Her sleeves have white lining, with a trim of ruffles on the chest to accent those on the layered skirt, the second of which is dark maroon. Her sleeves are trim with ruffled pastel red layers. She also gains sleeves to match her dress, black tights, and a pair of black and maroon boots with a red cuff.

"Fresh!" Love or now Cure Peach said.

"PreCure!" They all then struck their final pose.

The Fresh Pretty Cure team has been assembled.

As soon as the girls transformed into PreCure, Yuuya quickly took the belt buckle known as the Sengoku Driver and put it on his waist. Sengoku Driver is a black belt buckle with a padlock in the middle. To the right of the lock is a handle resembling a sword. On the other side is a picture of a warrior wearing a blue hat with a silver mouthguard and a seven-colored visor.

When Yuuya placed the device in front of his waist, a yellow belt appeared and wrapped around his waist. Yuuya took out an orange Lock Seed, but it wasn't an Orange Lock Seed, it was a Kachidoki Lockseed and the Kiwami Lockseed.

[KACHIDOKI!]

A crack that opens above Yuuya as he actives the Kaichidoki Lockseed and descends from Helheim Forest is the Kachidoki Armor Part, a set of orange painted armor with black highlights and silver pegs that act like studs. Yuuya then inserted the Kachidoki Lockseed into the Sengoku Driver before locking it.

[LOCK ON!]

And then, press the blade on the Sengoku Driver and 'cut' the Lock Seed to reveal its core in the shape of an octagonal orange slice while the bottom is an image of a future Tanagashima rifle dubbed is Hinawadaidai DJ Gun.

[Soiya!]

"Henshin!" Yuuya announced before the Kachikodi Armor Part fell on his head and landed on his shoulder, submerging his head.

[KACHIDOKI ARMS! IZA SHUTSUJIN! EI, EI, OH!]

Right after Yuuya transform into his Rider form, he holding his another Lockseed in his other hand and activate his Kiwami Lockseed.

[FRUIT BASKET!]

Just then a multiple cracks open up in the sky above him, from it, eleven arms armor parts appear from it, shocking all of the Smile Pretty Cure team at seeing so many fruit arms being summoned by Gaim. Gaim connects his new Lockseed with the Kachidoki Lockseed. As he connects them he flips it open, then the armors begin flying all over the place around Gaim then covers him transforming him into a new armor.

[LOCK OPEN! KIWAMI ARMS! DAI, DAI, DAI, DAI, DAI-SHOGUN!]

Gaim new arms were all in silver-white shogun armor, with a pointy kabuto helmet that still has his gold Gaim symbol on his forehead. His visor was a mix of different colors. He bears a black cape with the inside being red. His chest has an image of an orange, banana, watermelon, grapes, and a melon similar to a fruit basket. Both sides of Gaim's belt are replaced with Lockseed Holders carrying six of his base Lockseeds, with the original right-sided holder carrying his first three normal Lockseeds; Orange, Pine, and Ichigo, while a new holder on his left side replaces the Musou Saber Holster by carrying his three confiscated Energy Lockseeds; Lemon Energy, Cherry Energy, and Peach Energy. Now, Yuuya had the power in his Kiwami Arms.

"Now then, let's take you to your friend." Gaim said, looking in Ayumi's direction as his Pretty Cure team all nodded at Ayumi.

"Th... thank you so much." Ayumi bowed to them, almost in tears again. They all nodded to her and ran towards the tower. Ayumi knew she could do it. She knew she could because she had the Kamen Rider and the PreCure at her side.

The ten of them were running across a bridge with Gaim and Fresh PreCure leading, Ayumi in the middle and Ryuki with Smile PreCure following behind them. As they ran, a piece of Fusion landed in front of their path. It grew a pair of eyes and arms, ready for a fight.

"Let's go, Peach, Passion," Gaim told them.

"Okay," They responded. 

Gaim and Cure Peach leaped forward, kicking and punching at the Fusion fragment, but it blocked all of their attacks. It then tried to back-slam their, but they ducked and kicked its arm at the same time, going past it and making it turn around. What the Fusion fragment didn't see was Passion flipping over toward it. She then kicked it in the side. Berry and Pine, ready on the guard rails, launched themselves forward and kicked it in the head. The Fusion fragment came apart at their hands as Berry and Pine landed on opposite sides of the bridge.

"Ayumi-chan, now!" Passion called for the others.

"Okay!" Ayumi told her, running forward along with Smile PreCure.

Berry landed on her feet, the Fusion fragment below her disappearing. She then looked to her left and gasped. There was another Fusion fragment waiting to fight her. This one turned into four heads with eyes and a mouth full of sharp teeth. The same thing was happening on Pine's side of the bridge.

"Berry, Pine!" Peach called out to them, her, Gaim and Passion jumping opposite ways to join in the fighting.

Ayumi, Happy, Sunny, Peace, March and Beauty kept running as the four of them kicked and punched the Fusion pieces.

'Fu-chan,' Ayumi thought to herself before gasping.

A Fusion fragment was right in front of them, getting ready to launch itself at them. March and Beauty, not wasting any time, got in front of Ayumi and punched the fragment at the same time causing the Fusion fragment to explode from the force.

"Ayumi-chan, are you okay?" Happy asked her, Sunny, Peace and herself surrounding Ayumi in case a fragment attacked them. Ayumi rubbed her eye, causing Happy to gasp in worry. "Ayumi-chan?"

"Fu-chan," Ayumi said sadly while looking at the Fusion fragments. "Has he forgotten about me?"

"He hasn't!" Happy told her.

"You're still far away," Beauty joined in. "So I don't think he can see you yet. But if you get closer, he will surely realize it is you."

"Can I make it that far?" Ayumi asked sadly while looking at the ground.

"I understand that anxiety," Peace told her. "I also get scared and cry a lot."

Ayumi gasped while turning around to look at Peace. While she did this, Peace got stolen by a Fusion fragment, screaming as it took her.

"Even though you're a PreCure?" Ayumi called to her.

"Being a PreCure gives you nothing special," Sunny told her as two Fusion fragments played Catch with Peace. Peace was crying the whole time. "We're all just normal girls."

Cure Peace was then saved by Peach while March came over to Sunny with a hand over her mouth.

"Sunny, a normal girl?" March teased her.

"How rude!" Sunny told her. "And March, you're a mom!"

Cure Peace was bowing to Peach and thanking her while Peach kept telling her it was no big deal.

"I am not a mom!" March yelled at her.

"You are a wonderful mother," Beauty chimed in.

"Not you, too, Beauty!" March wailed.

Ayumi stared at them, listening in on their conversation. Even though there were tears welling up in her eyes, Ayumi managed to let out a small giggle.

"Ayumi-chan laughed!" Happy said like she was announcing it to the world. "Thank goodness." 

Ryuki then motioned to his whole group. 

"We're with you, so you'll be okay. Do your best!" Ryuki cheered.

Ayumi smiled at them.

"Okay!" Ayumi nodded.

"It looks like we're not needed," Gaim told Peach and Passion, the three of them watching the conversation fold out.

"Let's leave Ayumi-chan to Happy and the others," Peach told them as Berry and Pine hopped over to where they were. "We can deal with..."

Before she finished that sentence, four Fusion fragments came together to form a bigger one, taking on dino-like qualities as they did so. 

"This!"

"Alright!" Gaim replied, reached down to the Kiwami LockSeed and opened it, summoning the Arms Weapon.

[DAIDAIMARU!]

Peach grabs Daidaimaru. Moving on, Gaim flipped his Kiwami LockSeed to summon Duri Noko.

[PINE IRON!]

Pine catches it while Gaim continues to flip Kiwami LockSeed to summon more.

[BANA SPEAR!]

Berry caught the Bana Spear and Gaim continued to summon more.

[BUDOU RYUHOU! MELON DEFENDER!]

Passion caught the duo weapons as Gaim summon the final one for himself.

[HINAWADAIDAI-DJ JU! MUSOU SABER]

Gaim caught Hinawadaidai-DJ and Musou Saber before he turned the DJ Gun over and drew the Musou Saber before he combined the two weapons, forming the DJ Gun's Taiken Mode, causing the Great Orange Blade edge piece to appear on the back of the Matchlock Grip. Gaim then grabbed the blade on the Sengoku Driver and pressed it twice in quick succession.

[SOIYA!]

The blade part of DJ Gun's Taiken Mode glows with orange energy while an aura resembling a variety of different fruits is flowing from the sword. Then Gaim jumped up with the Fresh Pretty Cure team.

[KIWAMI AU LAIT!]

Gaim slashes across Fusion before he slashes straight down. As he did, Peach, Berry, Pine and Passion simultaneously attacked at the giant fragment with their weapons.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Meanwhile)

Sunny punched a smaller Fusion fragment that was aimed for Ayumi out of existence. A bigger one flew at her. She ducked as March came overhead and kicked it right on the forehead.

"Go for it, PreCure!" Tart shouted out to them from the roof of a nearby building. He, Chiffon and Candy were overlooking the city, watching all the Fusions in the city.

"So many Fusions," Candy commented with fear in her voice.

"There's no end to them," Tart commented. "We need more of the others with us for the Miracle Light to be of use. What do we do?"

"Pu pu!" Chiffon giggled, looking over to the left. Tart followed her eyes to see what was so funny until he saw what she saw; four girls and three faeries running towards the action.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(With Ryuki and Smile Pretty Cure)

As Ryuki and Smile PreCure and Ayumi ran down a road, there was a bigger Fusion crossing it.

"Let's go!" Ryuki told the Smile PreCure. 

They all flipped and jumped away from Ayumi's side to fight the fragment that was in front of them. Not one of the noticed the one that was falling from the sky behind Ayumi. It twisted and formed into the dog that scared Ayumi. It then let out a twisted bark.

Ayumi quickly turned around in fear, seeing the Fusion fragment. It started running at her at high speeds. She was frozen stiff with fear.

"Ayumi-chan!" Happy cried out to her, turning around so her back was towards her current opponent. 

The Fusion fragment then formed a punching glove from its side and hit her from behind. The dog leaped for Ayumi, ready to bite down on her. Ayumi closed her eyes and pitifully blocked herself with her arms, waiting for the end.

[HYPER CLOCK UP!]

A powerful voice resounded before a blur with red aura ran past Ayumi's place. In the blink of an eye, the fragment was destroyed in an explosion and disappeared. When everyone was able to see clearly what had happened, they saw a new Kamen Rider standing in the middle of the fading smoke.

The Rider's body is concealed in a black jumpsuit, the rest of the armor is both bulky and simple. The body is thick and protruding with a low collar and the only color is red around the rib area. The plated shoulders are rounded in silver steel and are red on the underside with a black detail in the center of the shoulder armor. His upper arms only have a single red metal plate covering his sides as well as his forearms. The arm plates on his forearm are connected to a silver bracelet that also connects to the silver-embellished black hand guard on each hand. His helmet is mainly silver and decorated with black. The black linings also seem to separate some of the silver areas, giving it a distinctive look, really like that of a scarab beetle. The black part of the helmet is also decorated around his silver mouth and blue eyes. On top of his helmet is a small forward-facing silver horn. A long, red scarab horn is attached to a slit above his blue eye plate. Finally, he wears a pair of silver boots on his left foot while his right foot wears a pair of red boots with a slightly different design. The part to protect the knee and the legs have similar design details on arms.

That is Kamen Rider Kabuto Hyper Form.

"Kabuto!" Ryuki exclaimed in surprise when he saw one of his friends.

"Look like, I made it in time." Kabuto said as Ayumi stared at him in disbelief.

"Thank goodness." 

Ayumi heard from her left. She looked over to see four girls walking towards the road. Those girl are Hanasaki Tsubomi, Kurumi Erika, Myoudouin Itsuki and Tsukikage Yuri.

Tsubomi is young girl with long curly dark red hair that reaches down past her waist, worn low twin tails secured with yellow flower-shaped hair tie while her bangs are parted down the left side and the ends curl inwards to frame her face, wearing a pale pink dress that has a fuchsia petticoat and sleeves attached to long white sleeves, a pink bow design is on the side of the chest, dull denim-blue leggings along with hot pink flats.

Erika is a young girl with dark blue, chest-length wavy hair with bangs that fall down the middle with two long, slightly curly locks creating a face with dark blue eyes. She is currently wearing a dark cyan dress decorated with a yellow ribbon at the chest and long white sleeves to match the layers of white frills around the bottom. She also wears white socks and brown fashion boots.

Itsuki has the appearance of a young man, with brown eyes and short, flared hair framing her face. She wears a gold tunic with orange bow and ribbon designs, denim leggings and white sneakers.

Yuri is tall and slender with pale skin and dark turquoise eyes that require glasses. Her long dark purple hair is worn loose with her bangs mostly facing one side. She wears a pastel purple top with a lilac cardigan, denim capri, a brown belt, and white slip-on shoes.

"Thank goodness." Erika was the one who said it.

"Honestly, it's because you took that wrong turn, Erika," Itsuki told her.

"But..." Erika saddened.

Suddenly, she, Tsubomi, Itsuki and Yuri looked up at the same time. Erika had her cheeks puffed out while everyone else had a serious look in their eyes.

"Tsubomi-chan!" Peach cried out from her perch.

"Erika!" Berry said as well from behind Peach.

"Let's transform." Yuri told them.

"Alright." Tsubomi, Erika and Itsuki said at the same time, taking out perfume bottles while Yuri took out a compact. 

The perfume bottles opened up sideways, releasing a pink glow for Tsubomi, a blue one for Erika, and a yellow one for Itsuki (her hair growing in length as well) while a purple gem reformed in Yuri's hands. They were all then dressed in dresses resembling the color. A glow came out of Tsubomi's, Erika's and Itsuki's chests and went into the hearts around Chypre's, Coffret's and Potpourri's necks respectively.

"PreCure Seeds, let's go, desu!" The three faeries cried out. 

A light escaped from each of their necklaces, forming a colored jewel as it did so. The three girls grabbed onto the gems with their fingers.

"PreCure, open my heart!" Tsubomi, Erika, Itsuki and Yuri cried out at the same time, putting the gems where they needed to be on their respective transformation devices. The perfume bottles closed back up and Yuri spun the gem around until it dropped into the compact.

Tsubomi, Erika and Itsuki sprayed perfume on their chests before spraying it all around them causing their dresses to change shapes. Light surrounded their body. When it disappeared, the top of their outfits were revealed. The skirts of their dresses shortened and became their skirts. Light then traveled down their legs forming their boots. They then sprayed their chests and a wrist (both in Itsuki's case) and made their ribbons and cuffs. Their hair then went into their new style. Tsubomi and Erika then sprayed the top of their heads to create their hair accessories. For all three of them, their earrings then formed before they put their perfumes bottles on their hips and hit them again so the case would form around them.

Yuri made a horizontal arc in front of her with her hand, releasing purple rose petals as she did so. They surrounded her and changed her dress into her PreCure uniform covered in light. She was then lifted into the air. As she came back down, the rose petals flew by her, taking the light on her uniform with them and changing her hair style. She then put the compact on the left side of her chest, putting a purple rose there with a blue heart in the middle. She then grabbed her bangs and slid them back so they would curve.

"Daichi ni saku ichirin no hana (The flower that spreads throughout the land)." Tsubomi said as she put her hands together and then made them open like a flower blooming. "Cure Blossom!"

As Cure Blossom, Tsubomi's eyes and hair become bright pink and her hair grows longer, worn up in a ponytail with a hot pink ribbon adorned by a white and pink flower. She gains a hot pink choker and pink flower earrings. Her white mini-dress has bell flower sleeves and hot pink lining, a band of light pink going down each side of the chest to accent the petals of her skirt. On each hip is a pale pink flower, and on the chest is a hot pink ribbon with a silver and cyan heart brooch in the center. Her wrist accessories accent her skirt, and she gains white below the knee boots with light and hot pink detail and a flower on the side of the foot.

"Umikaze ni yureru ichirin no hana (The flower that flutters by the ocean's wind)." Erika said, doing the same thing as Tsubomi just did. "Cure Marine!" 

As Cure Marine, Erika's eyes and hair become sky blue, and her hair grows longer, splitting in two sections so far down. On her head is a blue heart with a bow and pearls to match her earrings, and she gains a dark blue choker. Her white mini-dress has puffed sleeves and dark blue lining, a band of blue going down each side of the chest to accent the petals of her skirt and chest ribbon. At the center is a silver and cyan heart brooch. On each hip is a baby blue flower. Her wrist accessories accent her skirt, and she gains blue shoes with white buttons and a cuff held by a baby blue flower, along with white stockings.

"Hi no hikari abiru ichirin no hana (The flower that bathes in the sunlight)." Itsuki said as she made her hands like a sun shining overhead before making them into a blossomed flower. "Cure Sunshine!"

As Cure Sunshine, her eyes turn gold and her very long hair turns blonde, worn in curly twin-tails held by orange bows with gold flowers to match her earrings. Instead of a choker she has an orange ribbon around her neck. Her attire resembles that of Blossom and Marine's, but is a two piece composed of a cropped blouse with orange ribbon detail and a large gold ribbon on the chest, adorned by a silver and cyan heart brooch. Her skirt has gold petals and a pale yellow flower on each hip. She also gains white and orange flower-shaped wrist pieces with a pale yellow flower, and matching colored boots with a ribbon tied on top.

"Gekkou ni saeru ichirin no hana (The flower that glistens in the light of the moon)." Yuri said, making her hands blossom like a flower. "Cure Moonlight!" 

As Cure Moonlight, Yuri's eyes become bright turquoise while her now curled hair grows partially longer and turns lavender, her sharpened bangs spread across her face to partially obscure one eye while the rest stick up on the side, worn with a cluster of indigo roses. Her long, silver ruffled dress has dark indigo lining and white wing-like sleeves to match the chest ruffles. A ribbon wraps around the navel, accenting her choker. On the chest is an indigo rose with a silver and cyan heart brooch to match the layer of skirting beneath her dress. She also gets silver and dark indigo boots, a white and dark indigo wrist piece, indigo flower earrings, and a single indigo opera glove.

Cure Blossom and Cure Marine hit their bows, making a little heart of pink and blue come out before they brought them back in.

"HeartCatch PreCure!" They all said at the same time, striking their final pose.

"Pretty... Cure" Ayumi said as she stares them in awe.

"Incoming!" Gaim shouted from his perch, causing everyone to look up, where they saw another fragment of Fusion approaching them. The fragment this time was the same size and shape as the dinosaur that Gaim's party was fighting.

"Doesn't he know what giving up is?" Kabuto wondered, about to tap the Hyper Zecter on his hip when suddenly...

"Leave it to me!"

Kamen Rider Hibiki's voice rang out from behind before they saw a flaming silhouette jump towards the fragment, knocking it back with a fiery slash.

When that figure landed on the ground, they saw Hibiki changed to his Kurenai Form as he was still engulfed in fire. Then shrieks and croaks were heard as Disk Animals swarmed to Hibiki. All types of Disk Animal; Akane Taka, Ruri Ōkami, Nibi-iro Hebi, and etc. had started to merge into Hibiki's body. Till an Akane Taka slightly larger than the rest of the Disk Animals then it got covered in fire transforming into the Armed Saber, he then touches the bottom of the hilt and starts to glow, then the disk animals came towards Hibiki and start to merge with him making his suit turn red again and each disk animal turns into a piece of armor, then the Taka came and attaches to his chest forming the last piece and he got covered in fire, Hibiki then dispels the fire and everyone saw Hibiki's new form.

Hibiki was now in a black bodysuit with red and crimson plate armor attached to both of his thighs, legs, wrists, and feet. He had a red and crimson chest piece with gold straps on it connecting to his shoulder pads. His oni face is covered with a samurai-like shield, his horns expand, and the little Oni face on his forehead is covered with the character for Armed, 甲. And his Ongekibou Rekka strap to his back.

This is Kamen Rider Armed Hibiki.

"Ore Sanjou." Hibiki greeted them, making his signature pose. "Looks like I arrived just in time for the climax scene."

"You're not Den-O." Ryuki, Kabuto, and Gaim all shouted at the same time, startling Hibiki a bit.

"Just give it a try." Hibiki said.

"More Kamen Rider..."  Ayumi said as she stares the new Rider in awe.

"There's more where that came from, nya."

A voice said from the rooftop, causing Ayumi to look up. Hummy had joined Tart, Chiffon and Candy when they weren't looking.

"Hummy!" Tart said in surprise.

"Sorry about the wait, desu!" Chypre, Coffret and Potpourri said as they floated down to the other faeries.

"Watch this, nyan!" Hummy said, pointing to where Hibiki, Kanade, Ellen and Ako were standing.

"Ah, Hibiki-chan!" Happy cheered, waving to Hibiki's group, who also responded to her greeting with waves.

"Here we go!" Hibiki told them. They all took out a heart-shaped device as the pink, white, light blue and purple Fairy Tones flew into the air above them.

"Dodo!"

"Rere!"

"Fala!"

"Dodo!" The four then brought their little arms and feet in and slid into the top of the heart-shaped devices, pink for Hibiki, white for Kanade, light blue for Ellen and purple for Ako. The girls' bodies were covered in a blue glow while their clothes disappeared.

"Let's play!" The girls yelled before they drew a treble clef with the devices in their hands. "PreCure Modulation!"

They tapped the bottom of the device in the palm of their free hand. The Fairy Tones slid into the device and created a golden treble clef inside a heart. The heart flew out and turned into ribbons as the girls put their heart-shaped devices to their chests. The ribbons covered their shoulders, body, and hips, raising the four into the air as they did so.

The ribbons turned into their outfits more ribbons came to them and turned in ribbons on their chests and skirts. Their hair then changed styles, the hair accessories appearing after the hair changed. Their boots then appeared in a flash of light. They all then held out a hand towards each other in a circle. Two streams of ribbons came and made their cuffs (or in Ako's case, bands for her sleeves). On Hibiki's neck, a bow appeared. Their earrings then appeared in the Do Re Mi's.

"Strumming the wild tune." Hibiki said out loud as she strummed on a music staff. "Cure Melody!"

"Playing the graceful tune." Kanade said as she strummed on a music staff. "Cure Rhythm!"

"Playing the soul's tune." Ellen said, strumming a music staff as if it was a guitar. "Cure Beat!" 

"Playing the Goddess's tune." Ako said, strumming a music staff like a harp. "Cure Muse!"

"Resonate! Our musical suite!" The four of them said together. They all jumped forward before striking their final pose. "Suite PreCure!"

"Don't forget us!"

Another voice said from above. Everyone looked up to see Kiva, OOO, Dream, Rouge, Lemonade, Mint, Aqua and Rose falling from the sky and landing on the street.

"Or us-coco." Coco said as he, Nuts and Syrup appeared on the rooftop next to the other faeries. They all smiled at each other.

"Thank goodness!" Melody sighed. "We made it in time."

"It's because you took that wrong turn, Melody." Beat told her.

"But-"

"Calm down." Rhythm told the two.

"Taking the wrong turn is just one of those things, isn't it?" Marine walked up to Melody.

"Yeah." The two agreed with each other.

"We can discuss this later." Muse told them.

"Leave this to us." Peach told the others.

"NO!" Happy yelled out while she waved her arms and Sunny shook her head. "Our attacks don't work on Fusion!"

"Yes, we know." Pine told her.

"That is why we are doing it." Berry added. She, Peach and Pine lined up and clapped their hands over their head.

"Nasty things, nasty things, fly away!" They said, crossing their arms in front of them before bringing them back up above them.

"PreCure Healing Prayer!" Pine yelled, forming a diamond with her hands before pushing it out. A yellow diamond appeared in front of her and shot out yellow light at the Fusion fragment.

"PreCure Espoir Shower!" Berry yelled, forming a spade with her hands before pushing it out. A blue spade appeared in front of her and shot out blue light at the fragment.

"PreCure Love Sunshine!" Peach yelled out loud, forming a heart with her hands before pushing it out. A pink heart appeared in front of her, shooting out pink light at the fragment. Pine's attack hit first, throwing the fragment off balance a bit. Berry's attack hit next, totally knocking the fragment off balance. Peach's attack connected last, throwing it into the sea. 

Smile PreCure awed at their display of power.

"Reset! Grow more!" The fragment said, growing and pushing itself out of the water.

"If it is gathering power, it will head towards the greatest power." Passion told the others. 

"We will lure Fusion to us." Gaim said as he the Fresh Pretty Cure jumped out of the way before the fragment could crush them.

"Leave Fusion to us," Peach told the others.

"Hurry up and go!" Berry told them.

"Everyone." Happy admitted them.

"Don't forget about us." Kiva spoke up, as Tatsulot flew towards her.

Then, Tatsulot swooped down and broke the chains holding Kiva's shoulder armor. They then unfolded and became golden bat wings. The sky turned black as a red full moon rose in the air. The wings also released a swarm of golden bats. Tatsulot flew around Kiva and the Rider raised up her left arm, allowing the dragon to attach to it.

"Henshin!" Tatsulot shouted as the golden swarm returned.

The bats first covered Kiva's legs in golden boots with silver feet that had blades on the back of the ankles, then her torso armor turned gold with a red chestplate resembling the unsealed state of her iron boot. She also gained golden gauntlets. Finally, the bats enveloped her helmet, turning her visor red with extra red fangs, trimmed in white with a golden crescent moon ornament resting on top where the bat head was. The mouthguard had also become pitch black. Her shoulder armors were now spiked and Kivat's eyes were now a mixture of red, blue, green and purple. Finally, with a wave of her left arm, flames burst from her back and became a blood red cape.

Kiva Emperor Form had awakened.

"Go ahead and reach out to the person you want to help." OOO continued, replacing the Core Medals in the OOO Driver with Eternity Core Medals. He flipped it over before grabbing the O-Scanner and scanning it through the driver.

[Taka! Kujaku! Condor!]

A ring of energy suddenly formed around Eiji while floating in the rings that were colored coins. Three red coins depicting the animals in question appeared in front of Eiji, arranged from top to bottom, before combing his head and smacking his chest. As soon as it appeared, Eiji's form was wrapped inside a pair of huge fire wings with glittering curved tails appearing on the side.

[Ta~ja~dol! E~ter~nity!]

Just as the wings disappeared along with the peacock tails, Eiji appeared in a new combo. It was still the familiar armor of the Tajadol Combo, but much different from the Tajadol he used in the first place.

Eiji wears a mostly black helmet, save for the red visor that looks like a phoenix with its glowing wings in flight and has an extra red visor on top of the mask. The crystal on his forehead has been replaced by the beak of a phoenix that has a green left eye and a yellow wing on the right. He can see through large eye holes, but everything is tinged with green and red. Running down his neck and down his neck is a red line that connects to the top of the image on his chest. On Eiji's chest was an image of a golden fire phoenix on a black canvas. His body armor has rounded shoulders below the red stacked shoulders that resemble wings and point out to the sides. He has an additional pair of yellow armor stacked like wings near his shoulders. The TajaSpiner on his left hand has also transformed into the TajanitySpinner. Finally, his legs are minimally covered by the segmented red armor that resembles a giant's legs, connected by red lines to the lower part of the crest he wears. The original yellow details on it have also been changed to green. Finally, from the back of his shoulders down are the colorful glittering phoenix tails that reach almost to the ankles.

This is Kamen Rider OOO: Tajadol Eternity Combo.

"And don't count us out." Aqua told them, hers, Rouge's and Mint's butterfly symbols on their gloves glowing. Dream, Lemonade and Rose stepped back.

"Yeah," Rouge and Mint agreed.

"Pretty Cure." Rouge said as a ball of fire formed at her feet. "Fire Strike!" 

Cure Rouge kicked the ball towards a fragment of Fusion behind the one that just left.

"Pretty Cure." Mint said as a green disk formed from the palm of each of her hands. "Emerald Saucer!"

Cure threw the saucer at the same fragment.

"Pretty Cure." Aqua said, a bow made of water forming in her left hand. She pulled the string back, forming an ice arrow. "Sapphire Arrow!"

Cure Aqua shot the arrow. All three attacks hit the Fusion fragment at the same time. It absorbed them and grew, deciding to follow them.

Kiva and OOO looked at each other for a moment before they nodded, knowing what to do next.

Kiva's body glowed gold before transforming into a new form. Her entire body turned black as her feet turned into talons. Her arms became red draconic wings that were framed in gold with silver claws on them. She let out a roar as her head was the last thing to change, turning into a red dragon's head. She flapped her new wings and her new form resembled an amalgam of a dragon and bat. She let out a loud screech.

This is Kiva Flight Style or it can be called, the Emperor Bat.

Kiva soars into the sky in her Flight Style with OOO flying at her side using six glittering phoenix-like falcon wings. They fly towards one of the Fusion's shards, where Kiva attacks them with energy spheres from her mouth. Then she circled around a few times, destroying some other fragments by slicing them with her wings.

Meanwhile OOO was flying in the air with six pairs of wings, three of which sparkled like phoenixes on each side. OOO opens the TajanitySpinner, where red Eternity Core Medals and Core Medals fly inside it. OOO then pulls the O-Scanner out of its belt, places it on the TajanitySpinner, and scans over it.

[ETERNITY SCAN!]

Vibrant yellow flames with a focused red glow spin the TajanitySpinner in a spiral as he holds it up in front of his chest. A fire + sign appears when the Tajanity Spinner has gathered enough energy. OOO raises the TajanitySpinner towards Fusion, where he fires a ring of fire straight at some other fragments.

"This is your chance." Rose told them as they ran.

"It's okay." Rouge said.

"You can make it!" Lemonade encouraged them.

"Do your best!" Dream yelled to them.

"Ayumi-chan, let's go!" Happy told her.

"O-okay," Ayumi told her. 

The HeartCatch PreCure, the Suite PreCure and the Smile PreCure along with the Riders started running towards the tower.

Ayumi started running after them but the quickly stopped and turned around. 

"Thank you!"

"There're more Fusions!" Blossom noticed as they kept running.

"I will open the way!" Kabuto said, summoning the Perfect Zecter while the Zecters gathered and automatically landed on his sword. "Everybody get out of the way."

Ryuki picked up Ayumi as he and all quickly moved in different directions to open an empty path for Kabuto.

As soon as everyone got out of the way, Kabuto immediately pressed the buttons on his sword causing a deep voice to resound.

[KABUTO POWER!]

Kabuto kept pressing another button.

[THE BEE POWER!]

Kabuto pressed another button.

[DRAKE POWER!]

And the last button is pressed.

[SASWORD POWER!]

Right after that, Kabuto's chest open to show the yellow center as yellow wing pop open from his legs and wrists. The silver chest piece from his back open as well which activated the jets which made the flames look like wings. 

Once Kabuto's armor was transformed, he transformed the Perfect Zecter into gun mode and pointed it forward, then pulled the trigger.

[MAXIMUM HYPER CYCLONE!]

After activating all of the Zecter Powers, the Perfect Zecter releases a vortex of tachyon-charged energy that is able to atomize numerous enemies at once. However, just as Kabuto had just wiped out a wave of enemies, other fragments were flocking to their place.

"Leave them to us!" Blosssom said as she, Marine, Sunshine and Moonlight then leaped into the air to fight and fought the Fusion fragments while Ryuki, Hibiki, Suite and Smile PreCures kept running.

"Everyone's doing their best-ropu..." Syrup started as all the faeries looked up to the tower.

"The power of darkness is too powerful-natts." Nuts added.

"The others should be close by now-coco." Coco said while Tart took off his handkerchief as took out a couple of Miracle Lights.

"Then it's about time for these." Tart finished. Over in the sea, there was a giant freighter ship floating in the water. Suddenly, there was a rumbling in the water. "What was that?"

Suddenly, a lot of Fusion fragments came out of the water and grabbed onto the ship. They lifted it into the air. The Riders and Pretty Cures gasped.

"You've got to be kidding me, desu!" Coffret yelled out loud while the other faeries started panicing and Chiffon was about to cry. 

More Fusion fragments started making a bridge aimed for the middle of the city.

"It can't be." Beauty said in disbelief.

"That ship..." Rhythm trailed off. The fragments holding the ship let go and the ship started sliding towards the center of the city.

"This is bad." Melody commented as she, Hibiki, Rhythm, Beat and Muse jumped onto the Fusion-made bridge.

"Peace, you protect Ayumi-chan." Happy told her as she, Ryuki Sunny, March and Beauty jumped after them.

"S... sure." Peace called back to them.

"Happy?" Melody asked her as their groups got on each side of the ship.

"We'll help, too." Happy told her.

"Here it comes." Muse told the others. 

Everyone prepared themselves to stop the ship. Their hands hit it as they all struggled to stop it. Slowly but surely, the ship came to a stop. When it did, they all struggled to keep it back.

"PreCure managed to stop it." Candy said.

"But they won't last long." Tart added.

"We need to call in the other Pretty Cure, coco." Coco told them.

"Please, everyone-nya!" Hummy said to the readers, holding a Miracle Light. "Wave your lights to call the Pretty Cure-nya! If you don't have one, just cheer to call them-nya! Let's go-nya!"

"Pretty Cure, this way!" all the faeries cried out at the same time. In the distance, three girl saw a faint glow and started running towards it. "Pretty Cure, this way!"

On the bridge, three Fusion fragments came out of the bridge and knocked the Cures on there away. The ship then continued on its way to the center of the city. 

 "Everyone's in trouble-nya!" Hummy yelled at the readers. "Call for the Pretty Cure even louder-nya!"

"Pretty Cure, this way!" All the faeries yelled.

The three girls saw the light growing bigger and knew they were heading in the right direction. They then jumped into the air.

"This is it!" Ayumi yelled out in panic, knowing that the ship would hit the ground at any moment. The three girls landed on the ground and looked up, revealing themselves to be Cure Black, Cure White and Shiny Luminous. They got in their stance and put out their hands, stopping the ship instantly.

"Black, White, Luminous!" Happy yelled out to them. Her group looked at her, wondering when she saw those Cures.

"Thank, everyone-nya!" Hummy thanked the readers. "Wave your lights and call for the Pretty Cure more and more-nya! If you don't have one, then just cheer with all your might-nya!"

"Pretty Cure, this way!" The faeries yelled again. Two more Cures were running towards the ship, those two also being able to see the light from the Miracle Lights. A Fusion fragment was circling above the ship, readying itself to crush Pretty Cure Max Heart. Before it could do so, the two Cures bounced off a building and created a shield using their powers so it killed itself.

"Bloom, Egret!" Happy said in happiness. Her group was very confused on how she knew who these Cures were. Bloom and Egret then used their powers to launch themselves into the air at a high altitude. They were covered in a new power which transformed their outfits and them into Cure Bright and Cure Windy respectively.

"O Wind!" Windy called out, a ball of air condensing in front of her.

"O Light!" Bright called out, a giant the symbol from her belt shining and gaining power in front of her.

"Everyone, time to call in the final Pretty Cure-nya!" Hummy told the readers.

"Pretty Cure, this way!" The faeries called out one last time.

From the sky, it's not a Pretty Cure, but two more Kamen Riders started falling to the earth below.

"It's Kuuga and AgitΩ!" Happy said with joy, identifying the Riders. Her group still did not know how she knew these PreCures or Riders.

Kuuga and AgitΩ landed on opposite sides of the ship and stared fighting the Fusion fragments that appeared in front of them.

Not like last time, now, Kuuga is wearing a black and golden armor. The gold outlines that previously outlined the armor have been reduced as the ancient emblem on the back of Kuuga's hand has turned black. The spikes from his greaves to his gauntlets, and then to his shoulder pads all grew a second pair and turned golden. Around his waist was the Arcle, in the form of when Kuuga would assume his Ultimate forms with the Amadam Stone within it was pitch black. Even the helmet had undergone a few changes as the two pairs of golden horns on his body grew longer, looking as if someone had slapped them and incorporated a piece of thunder on them. Eventually, the main part of the Black Bracelet, the buckle, became black even the stones above the wrists and knees turned black.

This Kamen Rider Kuuga Rising Ultimate Form.

As for AgitΩ, on his legs, he has round white knee pads with silver accents and gold bands just above the ankle. He also wears white bracelets wrapped around his arms. The upper part of the body is a breastplate with a pure white front that mimics the breast and the abdomen has a rectangular yellow-orange stone in the center of the chest. On his chest armor there were runic lines everywhere. His flanks are black while the rest of his armor is red steel. A gold necklace is wrapped around the neck and connected to the yellow-orange stone by a bright red line. Over the shoulders are red shoulder pads with a silver border that runs around the center to point to the sides. On his head is a mostly black helmet with large orange-yellow lenses that act as eyes. Over the mouth area is a multi-layered silver mouth piece, which looks like an insect. Finally, the horns on the man's head fold into six horns, three on each side, signifying that his power is always unleashed.

This is Kamen Rider AgitΩ Shining Form.

While AgitΩ summons the Shining Caliber and battles the Fusion fragments, Kuuga uses his telekinesis, lifts the ship off the Fusion-made bridge, relieving Black, White and Luminous of the weight. He slowly brought it back to the water as Bright and Windy team up with other Pretty Cure and Kamen Riders.

"There are this many PreCure and Kamen Rider?" Sunny asked, amazed at the sheer number of PreCure. "One... two... three... I can't count them all!"

"Counting us, there is a total of 35." Ryuki told her.

"How reliable," Peace told the others as they landed next to them.

"All you PreCure!" Happy yelled out to them. "Ayumi-chan here says she wants to get over there!" 

Cure Happy pointed to the top of the tower where Fu-chan was at.

"Please help her out!"

"Okay!" They all yelled.

 Ayumi looked at them with awe. They were all so cool.

"Let's go, Ayumi-chan!" Happy told her. 

Ayumi nodded and started running, all of the Pretty Cures following up behind her while the Riders fighting with the Fusion fragments.

"Ryuki!" Hibiki called out to Ryuki, who turned to look at him and the other Riders. "Well take care of the Fusions back here. Go on ahead."

"Hurry up and help others." Kuuga told him.

Ryuki hesitantly looked at the Riders fighting the Fusion before he shouted.

"Don't die!" Ryuki then chases after the Pretty Cures. "We won't forgive you if you die on us."

The Riders all smiled beneath their masks before they looked back at the fragments of Fusion heading their way.

"Everyone, let's ride!" Kuuga declared as everyone quickly responded.

"Umm!"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(With Ryuki and the PreCures)

All the PreCure groups and Ayumi were getting closer and closer to the tower. They hadn't fought any Fusion fragments for a while which was starting to make Ryuki suspicious.

'Why didn't any Fusion attack us when we got here?' Ryuki wondered, feeling the ease of the road making him nervous.

"Ayumi-chan, we're almost there." Happy told her from in front of her, Ayumi running behind her. "Keep at-"

Cure Happy wasn't able to finish her sentence because at that moment, a Fusion fragment came up in front of her and attempted to swallow her. At the last second, Ayumi and Ryuki pushed her out of the way and got swallowed up instead. The fragment turned into a tower pushing upwards.

Everyone surrounded it, unsure of what to do.

"Ayumi-chan! Ryuki!"

"Hey, Ayumi! Ayumi! Ayumi!" Ryuki called out to Ayumi, who was also swallowed by the Fusion fragment just like him.

"R... Ryuki-san..." Ayumi slowly opened her eyes, seeing Ryuki beside her.

"We need to get out of here before we're completely absorbed by Fusion." Ryuki told her.

"But how?" Ayumi asked him.

"Look around you." Ryuki said, making Ayumi look around them, where they saw only black and almost stretching to the depths. "This space exists like a loneliness deep inside your heart. If you want to get out of here, you need to send your feelings to Fusion."

"My feeling?"

"Do you think you're lonely?" Ryuki asked, making Ayumi think.

'I thought I was alone.' Ayumi thought to herself as she and Ryuki were slowly being eaten away by the Fusion fragment. 'I thought no one knew how I felt. But I was wrong.' 

Outside, every group launched themselves at the fragment, but they were all pushed back by it. 

"I wasn't alone." Ayumi told out loud as she slowly opened her eyes and looked at Ryuki.Then she looked up and said out more louder. "And I could get my feelings across if I actually spoke them. For sure! Fu-chan, I want you to know how I really feel. I will get it across to you!"

All the Riders and Pretty Cures got up, looking at the tower in front of them.

"I want to go to Fu-chan!"

To the surprise of all the Cures on the outside, at the very top of the fragment, a bright, white light started seeping out of it, causing the flow to the top to get clogged.

"Wh... what?" Sunshine questioned no one in particular as everyone started getting up. The top got bigger and bigger as more and more of the Fusion fragment got backed up.

"That's..." Berry trailed off. The Fusion fragment then started disintegrating as the white light inside of it overpowered it.

"The darkness is disappearing." Melody whispered, not wanting to ruin the moment of awe.

All of the Cures were looking up at the light, eyes wide with awe.

"Hinata, Ayumi-chan." Happy whispered, worried for her friend.

The light then shrunk and then dispersed. Floating in the air, there were Ryuki and Ayumi, but Ayumi was totally different from before. Ayumi's hair grows to her ankles and turns blonde while retaining her original style, held with pale pink ribbons with green hearts in the middle. Her eyes turn gold. She wears a short white dress with straps and thin magenta stripes that go down to her skirt. The dress also has a light pink ruffle surrounding the shoulders. There is a pale green and yellow bow on her chest with a green brooch with the Smile Pretty Cure! insignia in the middle and on her waist is a large pale pink bow with pale cream ruffles. The skirt is white with pale mint and fluffy pale yellow layers underneath along with white shorts. On her back is a pale pink ribbon. Her arm warmers are white with a matching wing-like cuff around the wrist while her boots are white with sky blue toe tips and heels. Her accessories include a white choker and gold star-shaped earrings.

"Omoi yo todoke (Deliver my feelings)!" Ayumi called out, bringing her hands together as if she was praying. "Cure Echo!"

"Cure Echo?!" Happy said happily.

"Ayumi-chan became a PreCure?!" Melody asked no one in particular.

"Cure Echo, desu?" Chypre and Coffret asked no one in particular at the same time.

"Oh, so she was PreCure-nya." Hummy said.

"No, she wasn't-natts." Nuts told Hummy. "She just became a brand new one-natts."

"It's the birth of a new PreCure!" Candy said as she jumped up and down while Chiffon and Potpourri danced in the air behind them.

 As Echo slowly floated down to the ground, everyone ran over to her. The ones directly in front of her were, from her left to the right, Black, Peach, Melody, Happy, Blossom, Dream, and Bright.

"Why did I become a PreCure?" Echo asked the others as she looked at her hands. She could feel the power flowing throughout her body.

"It's because you have a heart just like ours." Black told her as she held out her hand, palm down.

"A heart that is passionate and kind." Bright added as she put her hand on top of Black's.

"A heart that wants to protect her friends." Dream said as she placed her hand on top of Bright's.

"With a heart like that..." Peach started as she put her hand on top of Dream's.

"Anything can happen." Blossom finished the sentence as she put her hand on top of Peach's.

"A heart that any girl has can become PreCure." Melody told her as she placed her hand on top of Blossom's.

Echo smiled at their words.

"Let's go to Fu-chan!" Happy told her as she placed her hand on top of Melody's.

"Yeah!" Echo agreed as she placed her hand on top of Happy's. Everyone then started running towards the tower.

Ryuki looked in the direction the girls were leaving before he looked towards the nearby mirror where his reflection was.

"Looks like... she doesn't have to be a Rider to make friends." Ryuki whispered, before draws an Advent Card from the calf in the deck and presents it. The card depicts a golden right wing with a red jewel on a flaming background. The top of the card has a yellow line cut down, but there is no Rider's signature symbol, only a yellow circle icon, and below the card does not have any power indicators. The name of the card is written as "SURVIVE" written on top and small words written on the bottom like the other cards.

When Ryuki held out that card, the flames on the background seemed to be moving as the flames around him began to burn in the direction of a tornado. Ryuki raised his Drag Visor as it was covered in fire and transformed into Drag Visor Zwei. Ryuki opened the mouth of the Drag Visor Zwei, revealing a slot inside and inserted the card inside before closing it.

[SURVIVE!]

Ryuki leaned forward to the left and raised Drag Visor Zwei as flames enveloped him before revealing him in a new form.

This was not Hinata's regular Ryuki suit but a different one, his original red bodysuit was replaced with a black one with red chest armor that looks like DragRedder's face. The interior of the chest armor had silver ridges and a golden line going down the center. Above the silver ridges were two black slits that resemble eyes. The shoulder pads looked like horns that curved backward and looked like they were connected to the chest armor. On both of his forearms were red guards with gold added on armor that resembles a dragon's head. His shin guards were also red with the golden dragon designs as well. The helmet looked the same as before, but the top of the faceguard was golden and with two golden antennae sticking upwards. His deck was no longer black, but red just like his armor.

The evolution of the red dragon to end the battle, this was Kamen Rider Ryuki Survive Mode.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Later)

As they all started getting closer to the towers, a giant Fusion fragment came out of the ground and made itself known to all the Pretty Cures. Everyone except Luminous and Echo leaped into the air while screaming a battle cry to fight the giant. Behind the two on the ground, several smaller Fusion fragments formed from the ground.

"Luminous, behind you, popo!" Porun shouted at her from his carrier on her belt. Both she and Echo turned around to see one of them quickly running at them. Luminous put both of her hands on the brooch and concentrated for a moment before slowly taking her hands off of it. A somewhat see-through rainbow shield started coming from it and expanded, swallowing her and Echo while pushing the Fusion fragment back, disintegrating it on the way.

"Wow," Echo was amazed by her power.

"Here comes another," Luminous told her as another one prepared to attack them.

"Luminous!" Black and White shouted as they took their eyes off the enemy they were fighting to see their friend in danger. They were then slammed into the ground. Luminous got ready to jump away from the danger.

*ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!*

A loud roar was heard as the DragReder flew out from the mirror of a nearby building, transformed into the DragGranzer, its evolved form, and charged towards the Luminous and Echo. The fire dragon then shoots a fiery ball of fire at the Fusion's fragment, destroying it in a fiery explosion.

"A dragon?!" Black exclaimed in surprise.

"DragReder?!" Happy cried out, noticing the fire dragon coming towards them.

"You know it?!" Rhythm asked Smile PreCure.

"It's Ryuki's partner." Sunny said.

"But doesn't it look a little different?" Peace realized how different the dragon was from the one they saw every day.

As DragGranzer flew backwards, they saw Ryuki in Survive Mode approaching their place.  

"Ryuki?!" March whispered, noticing that Ryuki's armor was different from usual.

"Is he using a new form?!" Beauty wondered as she watched Ryuki.

All the other fragments then decided a few seconds later to dog pile on Ryuki. He took a fighting stance and kicked one away that was after him. He chopped another one to his left and used the momentum to flip over it and roundhouse kicked another one. He then did a reverse axe kick to take out a smaller one. With the last of his momentum, he roundhouse kicked the last fragment.

*BAM!*

A loud noise was heard as numerous fragments of the larger size of Fusion erupted from the ground, almost covering the path ahead of them.

"We're blocked." Luminous said, looking ahead of them.

"What are we supposed to do?" White wondered before she and the other PreCures heard a strong voice from behind them.

[FINAL VENT!]

The PreCures looked behind them, where they saw Ryuki leaping into the air and landing on DraGranzer's back. The red dragon lunged towards them when they noticed its height was decreasing.

"Move!" Dream shouted, warning.

All of the Pretty Cures rushed to the side, except Cure Echo, who was carried on DraGranzer's back by Ryuki.

"Echo!" Happy exclaimed as she looked ahead.

Under the witness of everyone, the silver armor on DraGranzer's forehead suddenly moved down to its eyes, forming a visor. Its chest suddenly expanded and returned to normal before a motorcycle wheel popped out from it. The dragon's body begins to fold in a 'Z' shape before its front legs connect to the sides of the motorcycle's wheels. Meanwhile, the dragon's hind legs are slightly bent up with the thighs moving close to the hindquarters. From the tail of the DraGranzer, another wheel appears, before the dragon lands and completely transforms into a motorcycle based on the base model of the Honda X4.

"Uso!" Bright exclaimed in surprise.

"How could he?!" Peach asked. The last time she checked, animals couldn't turn into motorcycles.

"And I thought only Sora had a weird motorcycle." Blossom commented, not knowing that made her little brother sneeze at his place.

Ryuki piloted the DraGranzer in motorcycle mode, charging straight ahead as the vehicle was sometimes hooked up with the dragon firing flaming fireballs from its mouth, opening the way for everyone.

"We need to go, he's paving the way for us." Melody spoke up.

"We're almost there." Beauty said, looking at the tower.

"We should keep moving." Aqua agreed with her.

Everyone nodded and started running again.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(With the Fairies)

"Everyone, let's cheer on Cure Echo." Candy told the other faeries.

"But how, desu?" Chypre asked her.

"With the Lights."

"Great idea!" Tart told her. "Let's all cheer her on." 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(With Ryuki and PreCures)

As Ryuki the Pretty Cures kept running, a wave of darkness suddenly surrounded them, stopping all but one in their tracks.

"I can't see anything!" Peace told the others.

"Me either." Sunny agreed with her.

The darkness then dispersed, showing that Ryuki and Echo were nowhere to be seen.

"Ryuki? Echo?" Happy asked, not knowing where her friend went.

Further in the darkness, Echo kept running in the direction of what she thought was the tower.

Ryuki kept riding DraGranzer in the direction of what he thought was the tower to help Echo get there.

"The darkness is getting thicker." Ryuki muttered, noticing that the darkness was growing thicker and darker around them.

'I will go to Fu-chan.' Echo thought to herself. 'Every step is a step closer.'

Cure Echo snapped out of her thoughts when Ryuki suddenly stopped her motorcycle. She regained her focus and looked around. All she could see was darkness. 

'Oh no. I can't see anything. Fu-chan...' Echo lowered her head in failure.

"Cure Echo, go!"

Echo heard a small noise. Suddenly, she saw blotches of light coming out of the darkness. She gasped.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(With the Fairies)

"Everyone, let's cheer on Cure Echo, too!" Candy told the reader before she went back to waving her Miracle Light. "Echo, go!"

"Go for it, desu!" Chypre and Coffret shouted while waving their Miracle Lights. From the sky, bits of light were heading into the darkness. Echo smiled as the lights made more blotches against the darkness.

"Go, Echo!" Hummy and Potpourri shouted at the same time.

"Go!" Coco, Nuts, Syrup and Tart shouted while Chiffon made baby sounds like she was saying it with them. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(With Ryuki and Echo)

More and more lights came into the darkness and made the blotches. This gave Echo hope.

"There are so many people cheering me on." Echo realized.

"Go!" The faeries screamed to her. 

Lots of lights came through the darkness and instead of blotches created a path for her. The faeries kept cheering for her as a light surrounded them and the darkness parted for the path which led straight to where Fu-chan was. Echo stared at it in awe along with all the other Pretty Cures further back. The fairies cheered at their accomplishment.

"Echo, come on! Go to Fu-chan's place and let him know how you feel." Ryuki spoke to Echo, who smiled and nodded at him.

"Everyone, thank you!" Echo told the reader with a smile of her face before she climped down off DragGranzer, and stepped onto the path and rode it up like an escalator. When she reached the top, she stepped off and smile to Fu-chan. "Fu-chan, it's me, Ayumi."

Fu-chan opened its eyes.

"Ayumi." Fu-chan realized even with the change in appearance.

"Fu-chan, sorry for making you do this for me." Echo apologized. "But that's enough."

"It hasn't reset yet." Fu-chan told her.

"No, I was wrong." Echo told it as she walked up to it and bent down to his height. "I didn't tell everyone how I felt and blamed the school and the city."

"I am your friend." Fu-chan reminded her. "I will grant my friend's wish."

"You already have." Echo told Fu-chan. "Fu-chan, you talked with me, remember? You played with me and stayed by my side. I wanted a friend like that. That was my dream."

"A friend?" Fu-chan asked her.

"Fu-chan, thank you for being my friend." Echo thanked it, tears started to well up in her eyes.

"Ayumi, are you okay?" Fu-chan asked her. "Are you afraid? Are you sad?"

"I'm fine." Echo reassured it. "After all, I have you."

"Ayumi." Fu-chan said as it floated closer to her.

"Fu-chan, I love you." Echo told it as she hugged it. 

Fu-chan returned the hug, glowing a light gold along with Echo. Together, their friendship created a tower of light that dispelled the darkness all over the city.

'They did it.' Ryuki smiled to himself as he looked to the tower, glad to see that the city he was standing in was returning to normal.

Inside the light, Echo and Fu-chan giggled, touching each other's noses. When they did touch, the bow on Echo's chest fell off and turned into a smaller one like the Smile PreCure had, turning back into Ayumi as it did so. The light around the two disappeared.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Meanwhile)

Meanwhile, at a location not far from the city, the Riders were standing there, witnessing the miracle that happened after they no longer needed to fight the fragments of Fusion.

"The city has been purified." Kuuga told the others.

"This must be the true Fusion." AgitΩ commented.

"So Fusion was this beautiful." Kiva said out loud.

"Amazing." OOO agreed with her.

"I've heard of it before." Gaim spoke up, attracting the attention of the others. "That Fusion is actually just a combination of the remnants of Zakenna, Uzaina, Kowaina and Hoshina. It is because of the fusion of those things that he becomes evil and wants to destroy everything. "

"But now, he's been purified, which means he's back to his true form." Kabuto said, looking towards the tower.

"A fusion of good things...maybe." Hibiki said, continuing to look at the other tower.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Back to Ayumi)

As Ayumi is huging Fu-chan, behind her, the biggest Fusion fragment rose up to tower them.

"Reset! Reset!"

"Do not reset." Fu-chan told it. "Ayumi's wish has already been granted."

"RESET!" The fragment yelled out, aiming for the two.

All the Riders and Pretty Cures on the ground gasped, Ryuki and Smile PreCure being the first to react.

Ayumi dropped to her knees and awaited their demise.

[SHOOT VENT!]

"Meteorbullet!" Ryuki shouted as he and DraGranzer blocked Ayumi and Fu-chan, where he and the fire dragon both fired a beam of fire towards the fragments.

"PreCure Rainbow Healing!" Happy, Sunny, Peace, March and Beauty said, their hair accessories replaced with gold tiaras and their earrings different as well. One hand with the others' while the other was in the air. A rainbow tower surrounded them and pushed out as a shield. Even though their attack stopped the fragment, they were struggling against its force.

"Everyone!" Happy yelled out as she looked side to side, seeing the others land next to her.

They were all standing there, most with an item in their hands, ready to attack.

A large golden heart shrunk into a smaller one at Luminous's feet. Her heart shaped device then fell from the sky. She caught it with one hand and the heart turned into a path that went under Black's and White's feet who were looking back at her. She flipped it over and over before she set it out in front of her. She then lunged forward and pushed the base of her palms against it, a rainbow light came out of it and surrounded Black and White.

"Minagiru yūki (Abundant courage)!" Cure Black recited the spell before Cure White also followed her.

"Afureru kibō! (Overflowing hope)!"

"Hikari kagayaku kizuna tomo ni (Together with the embrace of sparkling light)!" Shiny Luminous said when she took the Heart Baton in front of her, she let go, and suddenly grabbed it, causing it to emit light the colors of the rainbow around the girls.

Cure Black and Cure White pose, and after saying their chants, they hold hands and hold the free ones back.

"Extreme..." Cure Black and Cure White said in unison before Shiny Luminous finished.

"Luminario!"  Luminous cried out. The two slammed a foot into the ground before a rainbow heart appeared in front of Black and White. They pushed out their free hand. The heart exploded into a beam of golden light.

At the same time, Cure Bright and Cure Windy were also preparing for their attack. The girls held each other's hands while raising their other hands to their eye level and chanting spells.

"Seirei no hikari yo! Inochi no kagayaki yo (O light of the spirits! Glitter of life)!" Cure Windy begins as pink lights gather around her hand.

"Kibō e mic wading futatsu no kokoro (Lead these two hearts on the path of hope)!" Cure Bright continued as green lights gathered around her hand.

Cure Bright and Cure Windy recite their parts of the incantation, pink and green liquid comes from their hands and morphs into a star.

"Pretty Cure Spiral Star Splash!" They shouted in unison.

Next it was Milky Rose's turn, who held the Milky Mirror in her hand.

"Jaaku na chikara wo tsutsumikomu, kirameku bara wo sakasemashou (Let burst the shining rose, and envelop the evil power)!" Milky Rose speaks the spell as she creates a giant blue rose that has a more metallic look, is gray and reflective. She aimed the blue rose at the enemy. After swinging the Milky Mirror, the rose splits into petals to attack enemies and Miky Rose also speaks the name of the special move. "Milky Rose Metal Blizzard!"

Accompanying Milky Rose's Milky Rose Metal Blizzard is an attack from Cure Dream and the others.

"Itsutsu no hikari ni (Let our five lights)..." Cure Dream recited the spell as she and the others directed each end of the blades known as Cure Fleurets towards the center of the circle.

"...Yūki wo nosote (be ridden by courage)!"  Cure Rouge, Cure Lemonade, Cure Mint and Cure Aqua complete the spell.

A Light then shines from the points, and as they take their sabers back, five roses in the Cures' colors appear before them.

"Pretty Cure Rainbow Rose Explosion!" All said in unison.

They then thrust the sabers forward, and the roses are shot. On their way, the roses mix together into one grand rose in the colors or the rainbow, aimed for the Fusion fragment.

"PreCure Love Sunshine..." Peach said as she used her wand to draw a pink heart in the air. The heart radiated power. "Fresh!"

Cure Peach stabbed the heart and it flew forward.

"PreCure Espoir Shower..." Berry cried out loud as she used her wand to draw a blue spade in front of her. It also radiated power. "Fresh!"

Cure Berry stabbed the spade, it flying forward.

"PreCure Healing Prayer..." Pine yelled as she drew a yellow diamond with her wand in the air. Power was rolling off of it. "Fresh!"

Cure Pine stabbed it causing it to fly forward.

"PreCure Happiness Hurricane!" Passion yelled out before spinning around, the harp she held spilling out ribbon with red hearts all along it aimed right at the Fusion fragment.

"PreCure Pink Forte Wave!" Blossom yelled out, aiming a baton with a giant pink sphere floating slightly above it. The sphere flew toward the fragment.

"PreCure Blue Forte Wave!" Marine shouted, aiming a baton with a giant blue sphere at the end. The sphere suddenly flew away from her and towards the fragment.

"PreCure Gold Forte Burst!" Sunshine yelled, raising her tambourine above her head. All the small gold, orange and red sunflowers surrounding her launched forward.

"PreCure Silver Forte Wave!" Moonlight said out loud, aiming her baton with a giant silver sphere at the end. It flew towards the Fusion fragment.

"Kakemegure, tōn no ringu (Fly forth, Tone Ring)!" Melody and Rhythm said, drawing an orange and yellow circle with their batons respectively. "Pretty Cure Music Rondon!"

The circle went horizontal and rose above their heads. They threw their rings with their batons.

"Kakemegure, tōn no ringu (Fly forth, Tone Ring)!"  Beat yelled out as she drew a green circle with her guitar-like rod. It went sideways as she brought it above and in front of her. "Pretty Cure Heartful Beat Rock!" 

Cure Beat pulled a trigger on her rod and the ring flew forward.

"Shi no onpu no shainingu merodī (The Shi note's shining melody)!"  Muse said as she drew a blue circle around her with her transformation device which turned into a bunch of orange bubbles. She then played a short tune, making the bubbles into music notes. "Pretty Cure Sparkling Shower!"

Cure Muse crossed her arms in front of her and all the notes flew off.

Meanwhile, Kuuga growled before kneeling and spreading his arms wide before focusing his energy on his legs, but not too much. Feeling that he has enough energy, Kuuga runs towards the enemy and when he thinks the distance is right, he jumps, flips, bends his left leg and extends his right into a flying kick as the kicking foot glows brightly.

"Rising Ultimate Kick!" Kuuga shouted.

AgitΩ spread his arms out, left palm facing down while right palm facing up. Pulling his right arm down to the right of the waist and his left arm slightly forward, AgitΩ turned to his left before crouching. While crouching in a battle stance, a large emblem of AgitΩ in brilliant blue and white descending into the air directly in front of him. When all was done, AgitΩ turned around, ran towards the icon and jumped over it. AgitΩ is later seen in the air as he bends his left leg and extends his right into a flying kick as the kicking foot glows brightly. AgitΩ's symbol is also quickly absorbed into his body when jumping over it

"Shining Rider Kick!" AgitΩ shouted.

Compared to the previous two Riders, Kiva's finishing moves don't require too many steps. Kiva raised up Tatsulot and tugged the head, allowing the image under the window to spin and stop at her emblem.

"WAKE UP FEVER!" shouted Tatsulot as Kiva was surrounded by a red aura. She trained her eyes on Fusion's before leaping upwards. She then executed a drop kick as the aura formed energy blades at her feet shaped like pick-axes.

"Emperor Moon Break!" Kiva shouted the name of finishing move.

OOO took the O-Scanner, put it on his belt, and scanned it.

[SCANNING-CHARGE!]

OOO ran up a short distance before he jumped into the air. OOO stretched out both of his legs to perform a flying kick with peacock feather energy sprouting from his back. Crossing the three rings of fire in front, the hawk's cry is heard before the fire-energy wings and four mechanical claws appear.

"Prominence Drop!" OOO shouted.

In the end, the one who ended up was Gaim.

[KIWAMI SQUASH!]

Gaim taps the blade on the Sengoku Driver to perform a Squash function before jumping into the air in a somersault and flying forward with pure energy covering his legs while dashing towards Fusion.

"Burai Kick!" Gaim shouted.

Kabuto then presses the Hyper Zecter, activating the Clock Up.

[HYPER CLOCK UP!]

Everything slowed down even everyone and the fragment of Fusion. Kabuto pushed the horn lever down initiating his finisher.

[MAXIMUM RIDER POWER!]

Kabuto pressed the buttons on the Kabuto Zecter's "legs" in order.

1-2-3!

Kabuto then flipped the horn to its original position allows him to charge up for his Rider Kick.

"Hyper Kick!" Kabuto announced.

Kabuto pulls the Kabuto Zecter horn back across its "body".

[RIDER KICK!]

Kabuto jumps up higher with his jets and stretches out his right leg to initiate the kick. His foot was covered with energy and aimed to the fragment of Fusion.

At the same time, Hibiki pressed the Armed Saber's button

Armed Saber's blade was engulfed in fire and extended to over 100 feet in length and turned into a gigantic blade of fire.

"Ongekiha Kishinkakusei!" Hibiki announced as he attack the fragment with his blade.

When all the attacks hit the Fusion fragment, it started pushing back just as hard. 

All the Riders and Pretty Cures started struggling keeping it at bay. Ayumi and Fu-chan watched them struggle when Fu-chan decided to do the unthinkable. It turned into a bunch of sparkles and surrounded each Cure.

"Fu-chan!" Ayumi called to it.

"PreCure, Kamen Riders, protect Ayumi." Fu-chan begged them. Fu-chan's power started flowing through all the Riders and Pretty Cures, giving them all a yellow glow.

"Don't get in the way..." Kuuga, Agito, Kiva, OOO, Gaim, Kabuto, Hibiki, and Ryuki started as the Pretty Cures continued.

"... of her happy ending!" Black, Bright, Dream, Peach, Blossom, Melody and Happy yelled at the Fusion fragment. 

All of the Riders and Pretty Cures power surged at that statement.

"Reset!" The Fusion fragment said again, more desperate this time as it tried to push against the new increase in power. All the fairies were cheering on the PreCure and were holding the Miracle Lights which didn't help the fragment out at all. 

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!"

All the Riders and Pretty Cures then started screaming in determination. The loudest by far was Cure Happy. The fragment screamed in anguish as the power became too much and was swallowed up by it, disappearing from life forever. All the Riders and Pretty Cures glowed their colors and turned back to their normal selves as they all watched sparkles move through the sky over the city, all of them happy to be rid of Fusion once and for all. 

Ayumi, however, was not.

"Fu-chan?" Ayumi asked no one in particular.

Everyone looked at her, realizing what Fu-chan did for her.

"I am in the city you live in." Fu-chan's voice rang out throughout the whole city. "I will always be by your side."

"Thank you, Fu-chan." Ayumi told it as tears welled up in her eyes. "Thank you."

"I can see you whenever I want." Fu-chan told her. "I will be your friend now and in the future forever."

Ayumi then started crying into her hands for losing her only friend.

Hinata looked near his feet and saw the white Advent Deck that fell off him earlier. He walked over, picked it up and looked at Ayumi. He put the Advent Deck away before something else fell out of his pocket, an old keyring he had received from Ayumi in the past. Picking it up, Hinata then looked towards Ayumi.

"Ayumi." Hinata told her.

Ayumi looked up just a bit so she could see Hinata.

Hinata held his hand out, palm up. Ayumi placed her hand in hims. Hinata turned his hand over and placed the keyring on her palm, then closed her hand. 

"Friend." He then motioned to everyone. "Friend."

Ayumi understood what Hinata was trying to say. He was saying 'We are your friends.'

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(The Days Later)

"I'm leaving, Mom." Ayumi told her mother as she walked out the front door of the apartment in her school uniform. She then stopped. "Hey, Mom."

"Huh?" Her mother asked.

Ayumi was silent for a moment before she looked at he mother with grateful eyes.

"Thanks." Ayumi told her.

Her mother smiled at her.

"Have a good day." Her mother waved to her as she walked away. When she got out of the building and started walking in front of the neighbor's house, the dog got up and started barking at her. Ayumi was first scared, but then took a nervous step forward.

"I never introduced myself, did I?" Ayumi asked it. "My name is Ayumi. Nice to meet you, Momo-chan." Momo stopped growling at her and started to wag its tail. When she got to school and into her classroom, three of her classmates were once again talking about PreCure.

"PreCure is so amazing!" One of them said.

"I know! I know!" The second one said.

"They were so cool!" The third one said.

"Um..." Ayumi accidentally said out loud. The three girls turned to look at her. "Um... I love the PreCure, too."

"You do, Sakagami-san?"Tthe first girl asked. 

Ayumi shook her head, making the girls wondered what she meant by it.

"Call me Ayumi." Ayumi told them, putting a smile on her face.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Meanwhile)

Nearing the end of the school day, twenty eight girls, 27 in school uniforms and the youngest in her regular clothes, were walking towards Ayumi's school. Behind the girls were boys, and a girl in their casual clothes was also approaching where the girls were headed. They were all smiling the whole walk over, ready for whatever came next in their lives.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Later)

"Hey! Ayumi-chan!"

Ayumi heard a familiar voice as she left school grounds. She looked to her right and saw Nagisa, Saki, Hinata, and Miyuki (the one who called for her). "Come with us!"

"We have a surprise for you!" Nagisa added.

"Hurry up!" Saki yelled after her. Slowly putting a smile on her face, Ayumi ran over to the four.

"Follow us!" Hinata told her with a smile on his face.

Ayumi didn't understand what they were saying, but Hinata grabbed his wrist and pulled her along for the ride as Nagisa and Saki ran ahead of them while Miyuki ran next to Ayumi.

After a little bit of running, the five of them reached a park with all of the others there as well. Sora was getting a camera ready for a group picture. Everyone was talking to each other as they waited for the others.

"They're here." Tsubomi was the first to notice their arrival. Everyone looked at the five arriving as they ran up to them.

"Camera's ready!" Sora told everyone.

Everyone started to gather up in a giant group. 

"On the count of three! One... two... three!" Sora clicked the button.

Unbeknownst to the girls, the camera took two photos simultaneously. Once just with them and a second one with Sora and all the fairies in it. The only thing both pictures had in common was that everyone was smiling.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Omokage)

While the girls and Ayumi were enjoying their peaceful time, Hinata and the Riders were watching from afar below a shade.

"Hey, Hinata." Riku spoke up, attracting the attention of the person who was looking in the direction of the girls.

"Hmm?"

"Is Ayumi a Rider of Mirror World?" Kakeru asked what everyone else was thinking.

"Your intuition is correct." Hinata commented before taking out the white Advent Deck that once belonged to Ayumi.

"What are you going to do with that?" Ayame asked curiously. "As far as I remember, the Advent Deck cannot be separated from its owner once linked."

"In theory, yes." Hinata said. "But if I keep it with me, no one can get it, not even Odin."

"Are you going to end the Rider War before it even begins?" Eiji asked.

"No war will happen." Hinata said seriously. "As long as I need to live, I will definitely not let anyone die in that senseless war anymore."

"Don't try too hard!" Riku said. "You can ask us for help whenever you need it. Because we're friends after all."

Hinata looked at Riku and the others as he saw them all giving a thumbs up and smiling.

"Ukm..." Hinata smiled lightly.

"With you here, the number of Riders still M.I.A is only one." Sora said, recalling the list his name was on.

"You mean Blade, K.K. right?" Asumu asked about the only Rider still missing.

"If it's him, you don't have to worry." Hinata said, drawing their attention. "I once met him when I was wandering in Mirror World."

"Really?" Kakeru asked in surprise.

"Ukm, he is in Japan and is continuing on the path he has chosen." Hinata said before looking up at the deep blue sky. "And I can say, I don't know what the future holds, but I believe we'll see him again soon."

A sudden gust of wind made the Riders all look up at the sky before they all smiled.

"Ukm, maybe you're right." Riku agreed to that.

"Hinata!"

Hinata looked in the direction of the girls, where he saw Miyuki waving at him.

"What are you guys doing there? Come over here!" Miyuki shouted loudly.

"Umm!" Hinata said before going with the others to the girls' place.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(In the Same City)

Meanwhile, at the tower where Fu-chan was last seen, a young man was standing on it. The boy wears a white shirt underneath a moss green waistcoat and ties a white bow around his neck. Covering his legs is a pair of black men's boots. He wears a pair of black trousers and a moss green cloth around his hips. Finally, he wears a black haori with white trim with butterfly and flower motifs on the outside of his outfit. He also wears some accessories on top of his haori shirt and wrists.

In appearance, his hair is long and plum purple, the back part is braided in a very leg style and at the end is tied with a white ribbon. The front part of his hair is left slightly past his eyes, while the hair on the sides is left over his ears. In general, he is often mistaken for a girl due to his hairdo and teal eyes on a face that is not masculine at all.

The boy looked in the direction where Hinata's group was like he could actually see what was happening there before he smiled and turned his back.

"We'll see each other then, my dear old friends." The boy said leave.

As the young man left, a sudden gust of wind blew, sending a card flying from the boy's haori, but he was able to catch it before it flew further. When the boy holds it aloft, reveal the card that depicted a blue rhinoceros beetle with a red spade on its back. The spade symbol was seen on two corners with a letter A symbolizing Ace under the spades. Finally, the words 'CHANGE' is seen on the side of picture while under it were the words 'Change Beetle' along with a box of text written in an ancient, unknown language.

Who is this guy? What relation does he have with the Riders? What does that card mean? And why does this guy have it? Well, that will be another story in the future.

= The End =

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45 0 4
Say hello to Jerry Maxwell. After becoming Kid CEO of Hiden Intelligence. After a career in local hero stage shows in Neptune's Sky City, his last sh...
1.1K 16 12
Ciel Kirahoshi is a Lively and Hardworking girl who comes home to Japan after years on staying in France. There, she befriended Nozomi Yumehara, who...
6.4K 128 23
A brand-new BL retake on Kamen Rider and Super Sentai Series, updated with more couples and more villains. A/N: The image(s) for this story does not...