24H | SEVENTEEN

Galing kay nuggety_nugget

"Young girls these days." She said. "Must be first time seeing a pretty foreigner like me so couldn't help cl... Higit pa

लेखकांची नोंद
प्रस्तावना
१०
११
१२
१३
१४
१५
१६
१७
१८
१९
२०
२१
२२
२३
२५
२६
२७
२८
२९
३०
३१
३२
३३
३४
३५
३६
३७
३८
३९
४०
४१
४२
४३
४४
४५
४६
४७
४८
४९
५०
५१
५२
५३
५४
५५
५६
५७
५८
५९
६०
६१
६२
६३
६४
६५
६६
६७
६८
६९
७०
७१
७२
७३
७४

२४

671 40 3
Galing kay nuggety_nugget

"Free lunch, gets me all excited." Rumi giggled as she carried her tray of food, Wonwoo following along with his own tray while Hoshi paid for their food. Wonwoo chuckled agreeing. "It's smell delicious." Rumi sighed taking a good sniff of the soup before placing the tray on the table. "Wonwoo-sii, we should do this every day!" She said slurping the hot soup.

"Hoshi is rich enough to buy us lunch every day." Wonwoo agreed sipping his own soup. "By the way, how is your back? Shouldn't you rest at home?" Wonwoo asked, Rumi waved her hand dismissing his worry.

"It's fine. Doesn't hurt much." Rumi replied.

"What doesn't hurt much?" Hoshi asking placing his tray beside Rumi before settling down. "You both are so mean, leaving me behind and you even started eating." Hoshi complained stealing kimchi from Rumi's plate. Rumi protested with her mouth full. "Mwo? I can take more? Aarso." Hoshi teased earning a slap from her when he tried to take more.

"Try again and I'll poke your eyes with this." Rumi warned holding up her chopsticks.

"Ungrateful ass. I paid for the food." Hoshi laughed backing away.

"Yah, watch your language." Wonwoo warned from other side, his eyes narrowed at Hoshi.

"Mwo? She does it, then its fine?" Hoshi argued. "And what's with you two? You keep defending her and you even bought him special gift? How come I don't get one?"

"You don't. And he gets one because...he's special!" Rumi replied before going back to her food. Special? Wonwoo stared at her, flustered. He was special?

"EO? I want to be special too!" Hoshi pouted. "I know you longer than that guy! We talk all the time but how come he becomes special?!" Rumi sighed and glanced at his tray.

"Are you gonna eat? If not then..."

"No! I will." Hoshi covered his tray.

"Hmm. Speaking of it, don't you guys have busy schedule? You have time to text me?" Rumi said annoyed of Hoshi texting her in unusual time with nonsense.

"We do, don't worry I'll still find time to text you." Hoshi grinned blinking his eyes at her. Rumi grinded her teeth earning chuckle from both boys.

"Aish ssi-" Talking while eating is bad habit, leading Rumi to go in coughing fit.

"Yah, yah, yah." Hoshi laughed patting her back with which wasn't a good decision, Rumi started coughing more from the pain. "Yah! Stop patting her back, bring her some water." Wonwoo said worriedly. Hoshi nodded and ran to bring some water.

"Ah! M-my back." Rumi cried arching her back, tears had gathered in her eyes. "I am going to kill him someday." She muttered letting out few coughs. Wonwoo stared at her worried. "I am fine." She assured wiping her tear. "Why are people so violent?"

"That's rich coming out of your mouth, Jagiya." A voice said making Wonwoo look up to see Gu Hwa smiling.

Jagiya? What? Since when? Ah maja! He confessed to her in elevator. So, he is the same Gu Hwa then. Wonwoo nodded to himself and turned towards Rumi. Eh? She was glaring at him.

"What are you doing here? Didn't I warned you to not show your face unless it's about work?" Rumi spoke in English. "Go away before I make sure you won't be able to show your face to anyone ever." Rumi gritted through her teeth. Wonwoo's eyes widen at her tone. What is happening here? He glanced at Gu Hwa who chuckled shaking his head.

"Wae? Are you jealous that others keep looking at what is yours?" Rumi slammed her fist on table making Gu Hwa chuckle again. "Ah, excuse my manners. Annyeonghaseyo Wonwoo-sii, how are you today?" He turned towards Wonwoo and bowed his head in greeting.

"Ah, ye. I am fine." Wonwoo bowed his head.

"You know him?" Rumi asked glancing at Gu Hwa and then at Wonwoo who nodded his head.

"We met, days ago. They were attacked days ago by a fan." Gu Hwa explained. "Wonwoo-sii, are there any words you would like to convey to the person who protected you that night? I would gladly do it." Gu Hwa said looking at Rumi who looked away and started coughing again.

"Ah. Where- did Hoshi-go? Is he making water of something?" Rumi coughed hitting her chest. "Ah. This cough-" Her phone rang. "I have to take this, excuse me." She quickly got up and walked off to some corner. Wonwoo stared at her, opening and closing his mouth.

"She's cute isn't she?"

"De." Wonwoo replied. "De?" He looked up at Gu Hwa who was still smiling while looking at Rumi who was wildly conversing on her call.

"I brought water. Eh? Where did she go?" Hoshi arrived holding bottles of water. Wonwoo nodded behind him. "Oh." He said before turning his attention to the stranger. "Nugu?" He whispered glancing at Wonwoo. "Um, This is Gu Hwa-sii." Wonwoo replied. Gu Hwa hearing his name smiled putting his hand out. Hoshi shook his hand and smiled. "Kwon SoonYoung."

"De. Gu Hwa from the security team." Gu Hwa, Hoshi mouthed his name feeling he had heard it before. Where did he-ah! Gu Hwa! he mouthed again glancing at Wonwoo, who nodded confirming his doubt.

"Nice to meet you." Hoshi said. "Ah, are you here for lunch? Join us." Hoshi said politely inviting him, while Wonwoo shook his head. Rumi-sii would not like that. He could only imagine what would be of their table.

"It's fine. I was just passing by and saw Rumi so I dropped by." Gu Hwa smiled. "And I don't think she would like that." He said nodded towards Rumi.

"Um ye." Wonwoo said signalling Hoshi to keep his mouth shut. Gu Hwa laughed noticing their antics. "Then, I'll leave you be. Have a good lunch." Gu Hwa smiled and bowed towards them before leaving.

"Wahh..." Hoshi sat down in daze. "He is so handsome and-" showing his biceps. "-wahh." Hoshi said staring at his leaving back. "His back is also handsome. Did Rumi really reject that guy?" Wonwoo nodded agreeing with Hoshi. When he had seen him for first time, his reaction was same. How can one be so handsome. "If he had confessed his love for me, I would have accepted it before he could finish confessing." Hoshi said.

"Nado." Wonwoo nodded.

"Did he leave?" Rumi returned picking the bottle and gulped it down. "Ahhh, bara vatla (felt nice)." She smiled relaxing in her seat.

"Yah. Are you sure you have right taste?" Hoshi asked turning towards her. Rumi furrowed her eyebrows looking at Wonwoo who stared back, he wanted to know too.

"I mean kimchi taste spicy; soup is little sou-"

"Ssi- Ani it's my fault!" Hoshi shouted grabbing another bottle of water. "I should've asked Gu Hwa-sii if he has right taste? I mean what did he even-ah molla!" He started gulping the water. Rumi turned towards Wonwoo for help who shook his head. "But really why would you reject him?" Hoshi asked slamming the bottle on table.

"Who? I rejected someone? What is he talking about? I don't understand-"

"Gu Hwa! Gu Hwa-sii! Why did you reject him?" Hoshi screamed losing his patience. It was first, Hoshi being frustrated. Wonwoo would have found it amusing but he was also frustrated by how clueless Rumi was. More than Hoshi.

"Ah that gaesaekki. Because I don't like him." Rumi replied rolling her eyes. "And for the record, he also doesn't. I am sure he's just trying to get on my nerves."

"You curse like a native." Wonwoo looked at her in astonished, Rumi smiled thinking he complimented her.

"Nerves? Why would he?" Hoshi asked causing her to snort.

"Because that's what he and his brother are born to do." She laughed and stopped noticing the question marks on their faces. "Just, we have a history and it makes it impossible to happen. Plus, he and I will never see eye to eye." Rumi said stuffing a spoonful of rice in her mouth.

"History?" It was Wonwoo who asked this time. Rumi looked up at him. "Ah, mianhaeyo. I didn't mean to pry." Wonwoo said looking away from her stern gaze.

"There is some history, which I will share some other day so can we just enjoy this free lunch because just hearing his name is ruining my mood."

"Yes ma'am!" Both of them replied and silently started eating their food. Apart from the slight whispers of crowd only the clinking of utensils was heard. "Umm..." Rumi looked up at Wonwoo, who couldn't endure the silence for first time, because it was him who created such atmosphere. Hoshi kicked his leg under the table, shaking his head, asking him to keep his mouth shut. "Aniyo-"

"Say it. I am not angry or anything." Rumi said.

"It was just Youngjae hyung and you didn't tell me how you met?"

"Ah!" Rumi smiled putting down her spoon. Both Hoshi and Wonwoo let out a sign of relief. "We met on ba-field. Yes we met on a field and kicked off." Again, there were question marks on their faces. "We met during a...exchange program and then oppa came for a visit, to India I mean. I was in situation that time so he suggested to make a trip here and after that I never returned back." Rumi smiled explaining her journey from India to Korea. "Well, I did, you know because it is a long process."

"Who is Youngjae hyung?" Hoshi asked looking from Wonwoo to Rumi.

"Ah, he's my oppa."

"As in brother?" He asked pronouncing the term brother quite fancily making Rumi chuckle.

"Brother would fall short to describe our relationship." Rumi replied imitating Hoshi's tone. "He is my everything in Korea. My brother, mother, father, my best friend."

"So like gajok?" He spoke with English accent.

"Yes, like a family." Rumi nodded her head. "It's weird actually, when I talk about it. He is more of my family than my real family." Rumi smiled thinking about Youngjae. Wondering what she would be doing today if Youngjae had not saved her back then. There was one more term she wanted to add when she described him. Her saviour.

"Yah, come on family is family." Hoshi said nudging her with his shoulder. "But I am glad you have found your family here. You know what? I am your family too! How about another oppa? Call me Hoshi oppa from now on." Hoshi said putting his arm around Rumi's shoulder. Rumi snorted. "Wae? Why are you laughing?" Hoshi asked. "Yah, look at her." He complained to Wonwoo. "I was being nice and comforting her, thinking she feels lonely but look at her laughing at me."

"Ani! Ani!" She denied still laughing. "I am sorry. Sorry." She laughed waving her hand towards Wonwoo. "Does he-does he like one of them, who liked being called oppa?" She asked, Wonwoo shook his head, still not getting her point. "Aarso." Rumi nodded her head. "Gusipsa." She said pointing to herself.

"Eh?" Hoshi looked at her confused. "Gusipsa? Ninety-mwoya?" He looked at Wonwoo for help.

"Four. Ninety-four." Wonwoo said looking at Rumi in confusion. Rumi laughed shaking her head. "Is it ninety-three then?"

"Aniya!" Rumi laughed covering her mouth. It was funny really. She didn't really care about honorifics but Koreans did even for a year difference. "I am ninety-four born." She slowly said each word gauging their reactions. Both of them sat silently comprehending her words.

"Ah, I thou-" Wonwoo was cut off by chair being pushed back loudly.

"MIANHAMNIDA NOONA-MIN! (I'M SORRY OLDER SISTER!)" Hoshi had bowed in ninety degrees. "I WAS MISTAKEN!" Rumi started laughing quite loudly to be described.

"Wah! I don't really understand your honorifics but man this is fun!" She laughed wiping her tears. "Anja, Anja! (Sit down, sit down!)" She laughed pulling Hoshi back to his chair. "Or should I say it like this, Oppa anjusaeyo!" She said bowing her head towards him.

"Ah! Ah! Mianhamnida, jinja noonanim!" Hoshi shook his head and started bowing towards her again. Rumi laughed pulling him back to his seat.

"Aarso! Aarso. Stop it. It's fine really." Rumi said. "I don't really mind actually I am comfortable with how you addressed me before. And if you really want I can address you as oppa." Rumi teased again.

"Aniyo! Aniyo. Please don't." Hoshi shook his head. "I was really mistaken. I thought Noona was my age or younger. I am really sorry for calling you names and misbehaving."

"Yah, hajima. I am fine with it. If I wasn't then would've told you off." Rumi said patting his back. "And there isn't much difference right? What, lika a year?" Rumi asked. "Two." Hoshi replied holding up two fingers politely. "Two is like no difference. Don't worry about it." Rumi smiled when her phone rang again. "Umm... lunch's over for me, I guess." She smiled getting up. "I'll see you guys later." Rumi bowed towards them and walked away with her tray.

"Have a good day noonanim!" Hoshi stood up bowing towards her in ninety degrees. Rumi laughed and waved her hand in return. "WAH!" Hoshi plopped down in his chair again. "I thought I was going to die." He said melting in chair.

"That's why I always say you should be respectful. You are an idol Hoshi-ya." Wonwoo shook his head in disappointment while collecting his own tray. "You even called her an ass."

"Urghhh! Don't remind me!" He exclaimed getting up himself. "I'll send her an apology, maybe a gift too? What does she like? Alcohol? Wine? She likes drinking right?"

"She's injured. Don't send her alcohol you idiot." Wonwoo said rolling his eyes.

"Injured? How do you know that?" Hoshi turning towards him. Wonwoo opened and closed his mouth, wondering how should he fix this. He can't tell him that he was partially reason behind it and he helped with aid her injury. Rumi's shirtless torso flashed in front of his eyes. Ugh! He shook his head.

"Just send her cookies or something." Wonwoo replied completing ignoring his question.

"Cookies? No, she doesn't like sweet things." Wonwoo turned towards him. "What? She told me that. You tell me how you know she's injured."

"Molla. I don't know anything. Give her anything you want!" Wonwoo quickly said ran off.

A/N :

Did you think Rumi was older? Let me know in comment section below. And do please leave votes, they encouraged me to write! Don't forget to add this book to your library and reading list so you won't miss an update.

(Hoshi feeling his near death after realizing Rumi's older.)

Love,
Alba💜

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

39.3K 1.6K 62
"We just don't work," I said turning away from him. He immediately grabbed my hand and pulled me into his chest. "Don't you get it?" I looked up at...
117K 2.6K 41
"I'll be sending their manager to states for business reason and with that can you be a temporary manager of seventeen?" my mouth jaw dropped and my...
85.8K 4.7K 61
Yoon Jeonghan and Kim Ara are like ships passing in the night, unaware of each other's existence. However when Jeonghan's dad, who runs a big company...
16.6K 939 80
Disclaimer : This is a work of pure fiction, so please don't take anything too seriously. And it will have a little of mature things here and there...