Venomous Vengeance

By InsaneBookLover4

She tilts her head to the side, an evil gleam playing in her eyes. "Darling, the devil should fear dancing wi... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 7

10 1 2
By InsaneBookLover4

We pull up to The Viper in a black SUV. Nicolo is driving while I am in the passenger side. Two of his most trusted are in the back who I have learned to be named Xavier and Rocco.

Xavier is tall, like really tall. He is extremely muscular, absolutely covered in tattoos, and has a scar trailing from his eyebrow down to his cheek. His long black hair is pulled back into a bun, which I'm sure is just so that it won't get in the way if anything happens.

Rocco is about the same height as me, so around 5'8. He is also very muscular, with brown hair and bright blue eyes. He has a very joyful energy to him at all times and I have learned that him and Xavier are besties. Cute.

I get out of the car and adjust my dress. I went with a black dress that ended at my mid-thigh. It hugged my body nicely, and the neckline showed an adequate amount of cleavage. I had concealed my holster to my thigh, full of knives and my gun. My black heels clicked on the concrete as we walked up.

Nicolo by my side, he was wearing a black suit, the same as Xavier and Rocco. Guess there was a dress code or something.

We walk into the booming club, it is completely packed with people. The music vibrates through my body and the stench of sweat and alcohol penetrates my nose. People are dancing wildly, drinking, grinding, dancing, all that stuff. I immediately make note of any possible exit in the room out of habit, only to look over and see Nicolo appear to be doing the same.

He bends down to my ear to try and speak over the music. "Sebastian is not here yet, so why don't we enjoy ourselves for the time being."

I look to see that Xavier and Rocco are already on the floor. Rocco is talking to some girl and Xavier is dancing like there is no tomorrow. Those two really are special.

Nicolo extends a hand to me. "Lo facciamo?" (Shall we?)

I wasn't really expecting to have any fun tonight, but what the hell. I take his hand and allow him to lead me to an opening in the dance floor.

He pulls me close and my breathing hitches, his eyes challenging mine. We move in sync to the upbeat music, taking over the floor. I was impressed with how well he moved, it was as if we rehearsed the number.

He spins me before pulling me back in, grabbing my thigh and bringing it up the side of his body. He smirks when he feels the holster attached. "Didn't think I could protect you, no? Had to bring your own?" he teases before releasing my leg and we move to the rhythm again.

"I don't need anyone's protection but my own." I state simply, feeling the beat of the music and swaying my hips in sync.

His eyes are devouring my body, watching it's every move. "I have no doubt about that cara mia." he whispers huskily into my ear. Goosebumps dance across my skin even though it is scorching hot in the packed club.

We are incredibly close now due to the amount of people swarming around us. My hand on his chest, his on my back. Our noses almost touching as our heavy breaths collide. At this point we aren't even dancing anymore, just embracing one another. He brings his free hand to my chin, holding it delicately. "Una donna così feroce." (Such a fierce woman.) he mutters.

He begins to lean in, and I'm not stopping him. My eyes flutter shut as I tilt my head to the side and-

BANG! BANG! BANG!

Gunshots ring through the air and we immediately break apart, he grabs my hand and we dive behind the bar for protection. "What the fuck!" he shouts, grabbing his gun and checking the bullets. I peak over the counter of the bar, there are masked men at the entrance, a lot of them, gunning down anyone in their way. Bodies are dropping to the floor quickly.

I rapidly pull my gun from the holster, aiming and shooting three men, they drop instantly. I look over and Nicolo is doing the same, I watch as he takes two out, then looks over to me. "Do you see Rocco or Xavier?" He asks before taking another shot.

I scan the crowd and see Rocco hiding behind a wall reloading his gun before taking more shots, looking further I see Xavier ducked behind a knocked over table doing the same. "They're good." I mutter before firing again.

"Who the hell are these guys?" I ask and am returned with a shrug.

They are still coming into the club, at this point any bystander had either scattered from the scene or was dead on the floor. The sight angers something in me. I reload my gun and stand, walking around the bar and shooting anyone that comes into my line of sight.

"Alessia!" Nicolo is shouting my name, but I see red. A man comes up to me and places his hand on my shoulder, I immediately turn and break his arm before shooting him between the eyes. Turning again a very large man charges at me. I go to fire my gun but it jams. "Merda." (Shit) I mutter.

I throw the gun at him and hit him on the forehead, knocking him out. That's one way to do it I suppose.

I reach in my holster and pull out two large knives, I slit the throat of one man that is heading towards a cowering girl in the corner, and stab another in the gut. I take them out left and right, my blades stained red.

I look to my left and a man was just about to fire at me when all of a sudden he dropped dead. Nicolo appears at my side as he shoots two more. "Sei fottutamente pazzo!" (You are fucking crazy!) he shouts, though his expression is amused.

I smirk as we continue to take them out together, one by one. I can't say it wasn't fun. I enjoy the bloodshed, watching the life drain from someone's eyes. It makes me feel powerful. I look at Nicolo and I know that he is thinking the same thing based off of the grin on his lips.

Finally the room is silent, the only sound is our heavy breathing. We look at one another, both covered in blood. At least it's not our own.

Rocco and Xavier come over, Rocco is visibly upset. "Man I was just about to get that girl's number." he pouts. Nicolo gives him an annoyed look before turning to Xavier.

"Find out who the fuck did this. Get Riccardo and Luis to call the others and clean this shit up. I want this information by yesterday so get it done." He orders, Xavier nods and immediately starts making a phone call.

Nicolo turns to Rocco, "Find out where the fuck Sebastian is. Something isn't right here. He never showed up, if that fucker is responsible for this bring him to me, alive. I enjoy killing rats." Rocco nods and leaves the building.

Suddenly a man on the floor begins groaning, he isn't dead yet. I walk over to him and grab him by the collar. "Who do you work for?" I shouted at him through gritted teeth.

"Fuck...you..." he spits through a bloodied mouth.

I take my knife and stab it into his shoulder, twisting harshly as he shouts in pain. "Do I need to repeat myself?" I tilt my head to the side.

"V-Vittoria." The man mutters. "P-Please just kill me."

"Patetica." (Pathetic) I mumble before stabbing the knife through his skull and standing upright.

Nicolo is looking at me with a grin on his face. "I think you should work for me, si? You got more information in two minutes than Xavier could in an hour."

"I work for no one Mr. Marchetti." I say before moving on. "Vittoria wouldn't just attack this club out of nowhere right? She had to have known we were here."

Nicolo nods. "I assume Sebastian is a fucking snake and told her. Bastardo." He mutters. "I will have my men find him and we will deal with him from there."

Anger is growing inside of me. Yet another failed attempt at getting any lead on Vittoria and it was frustrating me. Nicolo must have noticed this because he steps forward and holds my chin again, making me look up at him.

"Non preoccuparti, l'avremo abbastanza presto." (Don't worry, we will have her soon enough.) he speaks softly, his words and touch calming me down almost immediately.

"Stay with me tonight." he suddenly says, my eyes widen in shock. "We don't know if Vittoria will be coming for you, it won't be safe if you are alone."

"You do realize that I took over half of these guys down myself right?" I ask in an 'are-you-serious' tone.

He chuckles and nods. "Si I know, but I would feel much better if you were in my house with more protection than just your knife."

"Oh, you mean the house that I broke into in like 5 minutes by myself?" I retort.

He laughs again, "Alright, have it the hard way." he says. Before I can even figure out what he meant by that, he has picked me up and hoisted me over his shoulder, my face now staring behind him and his arm around my legs.

"Let me go stronzo!" I shout as he carries me out the building as if I weigh no more than a toothpick. "This is kidnapping!"

I feel his chuckle vibrate through his body. "Cara mia, you just watched me murder at least 20 people, I think kidnapping is the least of my worries."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyy guys, you like the book?

How do you like Rocco and Xavier?

Be sure to comment your thoughts, I love hearing them!

Love ya! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403K 5.6K 58
The failure to put trust into a stranger's words and a simple act of judgement became the catalyst for a tragic night. Arabella's pleasant life becom...
15.4K 275 17
π•―π–†π–‘π–Žπ–†π– π•¬π–Œπ–”π–˜π–™π–Ž Despite being abused by her step father since she was 13, she will not hesitate to kill you if you make one wrong move. One...
7.6K 519 48
NB: Previously titled, the Mafia's Fallen Angel. Now titled, Mafia Heiressβœ”οΈ "A female can never be a heir to anything. Useless trash" he says in our...
2.3M 61.6K 44
Morelli Mafia Series BOOK 2 | 18+ Passion. Love. Lust. Erotic. Violence. Crime. Strong female lead. COMPLETED - Paperbacks available on Amazon. O...