Who Made Me The Princess' Twi...

By Honey_Amelia

[!!ON HOLD!!] ~*~*~*~*~*~ What will happen if Athanasia has a twin sister? Will the plot change or will it st... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
About the next chapters

Chapter 18

2K 100 2
By Honey_Amelia

Who drowned you to death?

~*~*~*~*~*~

Antanasia POV

It's been a few days since I fell into the water. Not a good experience. I also found out I drowned to death in one of my past lives. Yes, lives. Apparently I have lived more than twice.

I'm currently making my way to the library. I'm already better. Where the same outfitAthy's wearing. Alice in Wonderland type of dress. Don't wanna ruin their Father and Daughter scene. Too bad I won't be able to see Claude with a flower.

"Blessing and Glory upon the Obelian Empire. I trust you've been well, Princess Antanasia?" Ijekiel greeted me with a smile while holding on of Athy's books. Good thing mines are at the back.

"I'm fine thank you. Too bad I'm not your Lady Angel. Perhaps you're waiting for her here in hope she visits the library?" I teased, pink dust visible in his cheeks making me sweat drop. Didn't think it would work.

"Maybe?"

"Well you're in luck. She reads books when she's bored or done with works." I said walking towards him.

"Why aren't you surprised to see me here, Ana?" Ijekiel asked me curiously.

"Well Kiel- I'm allowed to call you that, right?" I said but immediately ask for his consent and he answered with a nod.

"As I was saying. Let's just say I caught them slacking off. Didn't even greet me." I answered shrugging my shoulders.

"Isn't that disrespectful?"

"It is but I don't care." I said. Why would I care if we're going to be chased out the castle anyway.

"Have fun in here. I'll go find books in my own aisle. Luckily you haven't gone deeper in here." I joked earning a laugh from him.

"I'll see you soon then Ana."

"See you."

I went towards my aisle and find a book that I haven't read yet.

Who wouldn't have thought I'll pick up the habit of reading novels. I'm not really a huge fan of it. I'm just reading fanfictions or reading manga. Sadly, they don't have like that here.

Getting three books out before making my way back to Ijekiel.

"I'm sorry for browsing your personal collection, Princess. There were some interesting books." I heard Ijekiel said that made my eyes widen. I missed it?! Again?!

I quickly went my way towards them, making my footsteps sound quiet as possible.

"Leaving so soon, Lord Ijekiel?" I ask making the three of them look at me.

'You knew he's here?!'

'Yeah. Bet Ijekiel told you the guards were slacking off'

"I'm afraid so Princess Antanasia. Are you done finding the book that suits your taste?" Ijekiel asks me before walking towards me.

"I sure did. Do you want me to go with you on your way out. I'll be reading in my room anyway." I offered ignoring Athy and Lucas' stare.

"I'm sorry but I must decline, your highness. They look like they have so many question towards you." Ijekiel said as we both look at them at the same time.

"I'll see you soon then." I said. Giving us one last bow before leaving the room confidently.

"What's with him trying to make such a dashing exit?" Lucas angrily ask before looking at me.

"And you? Didn't I tell you to take a rest for the rest of the day?" Lucas scolded bringing Athy back to her senses.

"That's right! We didn't even know you're already feeling well!" Athy exclaim making my cover my ears.

"As long as I don't push my self I'm fine." I said before rolling my eyes.

"Push your self?! Ana you know you have a weak immune system. Your fever might comeback!" Athy worriedly said. Before I could even answer the guards from outside suddenly entered after hearing Athy's loud voice from outside.

"Princess! Are you alright? I just heard screaming..!" one of guards said before noticing me.

"P-Princess Antanasia! Blessings and Glory upon the Obelian Empire." they both greeted making me narrow my eyes at them.

"Why suddenly greeting me? I entered here without being greeted because your too busy slacking off." I started as they gulped nervously.

"Same goes for the guest who left just now. He arrived first before me indicating you slacked off through the entire time but wasn't when you saw Athy walking towards the library." I continued making them pale.

"W-We beg your pardon Princess." the two of them said at the same time while I nod as an answer before leaving.

~*~*~*~*~*~

"Did you come through the door as well?" Athy asks Lucas while walking.

"Why would I need a door?" Lucas casually answered.

"For you to enter." I bluntly added looking at my left side

"You seem to really dislike Ijekiel." Athy stated as Lucas avoided eye contact.

"He looks stuck up."

"He's fun to be with." I said making them look at me as if I've gone nuts.

"What? I obviously talked to him before doing what I was supposed to be doing inside the library." I explained shrugging my right shoulder.

"Well, he is fun to be with." Athy agreed making Lucas look at the two of us in disgust.

"Tasteless. Think of your age." Lucas said

"What about our age?" Athy and I said at the same time.

"Are you jealous of Ijekiel?" I decided to ask that caught Lucas by surprise.

"What?" Lucas said annoyed.

"He's smart and handsome, and one of the most eligible bachelors in the whole emprise." I started.

"Aren't you calling him stuck up just because he's too perfect?" Athy continued.

"I'm smarter than him and more handsome than him anyway." Lucas quickly said glaring at us.

"Ijekiel is from house Alpheus." I said.

"Alpheus is one of only three dukedoms in Obelia. They have the most fertile land and a mine under their control, so they're super rich." Athy explained.

"I can beat all that." Lucas confidently said.

'Well, isn't he confident'

"Ijekiel seems taller." I added.

"Who are you calling short?" Lucas ask seriously as a wave of wind went pass us and I felt someone towered me from behind.

"I think I've been playing a kid around you for so long that you've forgotten how old I really am." Lucas continued as I look at him with slightly widen eyes making him smirk.

"Looking at you two from here, you both really are tiny." Lucas teased snapping Athy back to her senses.

"What do you think you're doing?!" Athy exclaim panicking.

What....

"What if someone sees you?! Turn back to normal! Quickly!" Athy added slapping Lucas' arm.

But he's...

"Back to normal? But this is my normal form?" Lucas sarcastically said.

That scene....

"People are going to hear you yelling." Lucas told Athy who kept slapping his arm.

"Go back to the mini version! Hurry!" Athy said as Lucas turned back to the teenage form.

Was supposed to be with Athy, not me.

"Alright, stop hitting me."

"Ah, my mana dropped again." Lucas said as we continued walking.

"That's what you get for suddenly transforming!" Athy scolded.

"Right. Suddenly transforming just to prove you really are taller than him." I added before smirking.

"But that's your adult form, not teenage form. It means Ijekiel really is taller than you." I added making him pissed while making Athy laugh.

"I'm still taller than you!"

"That's because you're a boy, and older than us."

"AHAHAHA!"

"Take that back!"

"No thanks. You made a mistake by mentioning your age to us.

"Ugh!"

"Hehehe..."

[Few days Later]

A few days later I finally got to meet Athy's friends from the first tea party. They were currently having a talk about boys. I have to be at least attentive as I was not present from the previous tea party.

"How about you Princes? What do you think about the soft charisma?"

"How about the gray wolf, Zavier!"

"The magician you first danced with?"

"Or the Flower?"

Several questions asked me at the same time.

"Hold on. I still don't know who they really are." I said before giggling. I am having fun. It's my first time!

"But I think I'll stick with Lucas." I answered earning a squeal from them.

"I didn't know you're in a relationship, your highness."

"Right! Her Highness and Sir Lucas looks great together."

Huh...

What do you mean...?

"Hm? What do you mean?" I ask tilting my head.

"Are you in a relationship with the handsome magician, your highness?" one of the ladies ask making me laugh a little.

"What? No. He and I are just friends. We often tease each other but more than that? No." I said making them squeal once again.

I noticed most of them are distracted so I took that as a chance to look at Athy who's having fun with Jennette.

~*~*~*~*~*~

It's already the end of the Tea Party and I noticed one of the ladies are talking to Jennette about what Ijekiel likes.

I'll tell you what.

Blonde hair, blue jeweled eyes, is a royal family, have a very protective father, have a younger twin sister, reincarnated and lastly goes by the name of Athanasia de Alger Obelia.

I noticed Jennette gone so I quickly went my way towards where she and Claude would meet.

"I'm sorry, your Majesty..." I heard Jennette said weakly. I quickly went towards her, hugging her arm.

"Lady Jennette! There you are. I've been looking for you everywhere!" I exclaim smiling at her making her eyes widen a little.

"Antanasia."

"Father. I'll take Jennette from here. I'm not interrupting anything important... Right?" I hesitantly said making Claude shook his head.

"No. I'll see you at dinner." Claude said before walking pass us.

"Princess..." Jennette muttered to herself looking at me.

"Let's go~ The others are waiting." I said smirking at her. She quickly smiled before nodding her head.

"Right!"

......

Jennette is a nice girl... Really. But she believes in blood ties. Thinking their only way to have the word family is from blood ties.

How annoying.

[Few Days after the Tea Party]

"Ah, I don't want to do this." Athy said as she place her right cheek on her homework while I continue reading my book.

"Bored?" Lucas ask suddenly appearing.

"Yeah, I'm bored. There's nothing to do." Athy answered.

"I'll be going to my room later. I need peace." I answered still reading.

"Then go out, don't just hang around here." Lucas said as I felt ignored. Whatever. It's their Lucathy scene anyway. First row seat belongs to me.

"You think it's that easy for me to get out of the palace?" Athy ask making me roll my eyes.

"Athanasia, Lucas' a magician who sent you to the Alpheus manor when we were 7." I said before standing up.

"Oh yeah..." Athy said making Lucas laugh.

"You laughing at?!"

"Just change my eyes and clothes so I can copy Athy. Cover my scar as well. " I said hiding my book.

"You know I could just make a clone that looks like the two of you right?" Lucas said lifting one of his eyebrows.

"Yeah but I don't wanna go. I was planning on going to my secret room anyway so they won't find me." I said shrugging.

"Can you really act like me? I mean our personalities are kind of opposite." Athy hesitantly ask making me glare at her before smiling.

"Of course I can! I'm not your twin for nothing!" I exclaim copying Athy's facial expression.

"What?"

"What?"

We both said at the same time before our faces turned to shock.

"Alright. Stop, it's creepy." Lucas said making me smirk.

"So I really do copy my sister well, huh?" I said holding my chin.

"Yeah yeah." Lucas said before snapping his fingers.

The two of them quickly disappeared as I saw my dresses turned yellow. I look around Athy's desk in hope to find a mirror. Once I luckily found one, I quickly look at my reflection.

"Athy really do look like Diana and Claude, huh?" I mumble to myself as I saw my eyes looked a bit normal, my scar is also gone.

"I guess it's time for me to get my inner actress out."

.....

Aren't Jennette going to meet Anastacius today...

~*~*~*~*~*~

"You're back?" I ask as I smiled at the two of them.

"Ah!" Athy screamed in surprise as I sweat dropped.

"What are you surprised? That's your twin." Lucas said nonchalantly.

"Are you sure? Ana could act like that?" Athy asks looking at me with furrowed eyebrows.

I made my facial expression sad enough for them to be fooled.

"I didn't know you doubt your own sister..." I said sadly while looking down.

"Oi!"

"I-I didn't mean too!"

The two of them panicked making my giggle a little.

"I'm just joking! Nothing big happened in here, except when Lily asked where Ana is." I said in third person pointing at myself before smiling.

"Can you like change Ana back, Lucas? It's weird seeing me talk like that as if the reflection in my the mirror has a mind on its own." Athy said making Lucas nod his head.

SNAP

I look at my dress and found that its back to its original color, green.

"I see..." I said before dropping my smile.

"Ana?" Athy called worriedly but I ignore her and proceed to get my book where its hidden before reading it once again.

"Something wrong." Athy asked once again.

"Princess? Oh? Princess Antanasia, Sir Lucas. Did you teleport Princess Antanasia here again?" Lily greeted as she went inside the door holding some pastries and tea.

"Unfortunately. I was just sitting inside my room when this guy randomly teleported me inside Athy's room." I annoyedly said.

"Princess Athanasia, here is the tea you requested." Lily said that made Athy confused.

"T-Thank you Lily!" Athy replied as Lily gave her a nod before leaving the room.

"You doubt me too much."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 1.1K 21
A few years have past after Athanasia inherited the crown. Athanasia is loved and cherished by the people in the continent and the late Emperor, Clau...
71.2K 1.9K 75
NINA ROSIER is the daughter of two famous French Aurors and the sister of VINDA ROSIER. As she realises, that she needs to pick her side when darker...
295K 7.8K 48
Ruby Snape vowed to protect her younger twin brother to the very end, but when he goes to Hogwarts, she is stuck at home, despite being a witch. Now...
9.6K 293 9
[Lovely Princess Dimension] What if Athanasia manages to avoid getting executed? Would she still be going after her father's love? What if She meets...