๐๐€๐‘๐๐ˆ๐„.

Galing kay rptprincess

mwa . !! # ๐ŸŽ€ ' ๐—๐–พ'๐—…๐—… ๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐—’ ๐—/ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‰๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚ ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐—‚๐—'๐—“ ๐˜จ๐˜ต๐˜ข 5 ' setdatrend... Higit pa

# ๐„๐ 1 ๐Ÿ‘™ ๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐š๐™ฑ๐™ธ๐™ด .
# ๐„๐ 2 ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฝโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ’‹โ€๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟ ๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐š๐™ฑ๐™ธ๐™ด .

# ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐๐€๐‘๐๐ˆ๐„ .

2.1K 67 16
Galing kay rptprincess

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐉.
𝖺𝗄𝖺 𝖧𝖾𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗒
# 🧞 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘥𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸 ★

𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐘. walked through the bright pink lights of the strip club. Her Diamond styled lingerie tape shined through the lights.

Her rhinestones heels clicked as she walked across the hard tiled floor. Her purple corset making tight moved sounds as she walked. Her long black wig swayed smoothly with her figure.

The 5'2 female opened the door to the dressing room. The scent of cheap perfume, hairspray and musk hit her nose. She walked to her assigned chair, ignoring the envying eyes that filled the room.

She grabbed her makeup bag out her pink furry bag. She grabbed her rhinestones makeup brush and got to work, finishing touches, rushing since she's next on stage. The girl next to her, 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃. chuckled quietly as she turned away from looking at 𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐘.

the Puerto Rican girl, 𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐘. glanced at the red haired girl beside her who chuckled. She sighed deeply as she regained her focus and continued her makeup, unbothered by the drama causing girl.

❝ 𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌 𝖺𝗅𝖼𝗈𝗁𝗈𝗅 𝗁𝗎𝖿𝖿𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗉𝗎𝖿𝖿𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝖻𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗇𝗈𝗐. ❞ 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃. said loudly gaining attention from the other dancers in the room. 𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐘. rolled her eyes. she wasn't scared, she just didn't like arguing with bitches who she can outdo if they compared money.

𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐘. fixed her purple corset and fixed her lingerie tape. adding body glitter and her see through white tights. tightening her heels. she stood up but stumbled as 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃. stood up in-front of her.

𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐘. chuckled under her as she bumped into the red haired, swaying her hips as she walked out the room. she pulled her hair over her shoulder as she smirked hearing the hateful cussing and her name being called by the red haired girl.

❝ 𝐍𝐎𝐖, 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐔𝐏 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐘𝐘𝐘𝐘!!! ❞

𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐘'𝐒. hips swayed as her hands up in the air. claps, cheers, & money was all her senses were focused on.

her hands gripped the pole as she swung at the top of the pole into a ankle spin. money thrown everywhere millions, billions, trillions. her body bent as she hung her head low as she bear hugged the pole like a man.

𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐘'𝐒. hair & body swung in rhythm as she positioned into the Angel pose , she curled like the letter 'S' her lingerie tape on her tits shined in the blue & white light. she twirled as money continued to get thrown.

𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐘'𝐬. lower body reached with her arms as she twirled around. spreading her legs out into a shoulder mount as she let her body slid down the pole until she reached the ground.

she landed into a freman knee spin as she stranded straight & bold. her back touched the pole as her arms were above her head still attached to the pole. she swayed her body as money flew to her. she bend down as her ass touched the pole. she slowly got up as she touched her body seductively.

❝ 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐔𝐏 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐘, 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐔𝐏..❞ the dj said as 𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐘. swayed her hips as she bumped into 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃. again as 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃. stumbled, angrily stomping to the pole.

𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐘. received her large cash of money. she had a total of 4 full bags of money. the security helping her take it to the car. ❝ 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗎𝗎! ❞ she said as she winked at the now flustered security who helped her.

he then walked away after helping her with the bags & her pink furry bag. She closed her door as she started her car. Now driving off. She knew once she hit her bed, she's out. 3k in one day.
𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐀.

☆☆☆

★ # 𝙱𝙰𝚁𝙱𝙸𝙴𝚉 𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙴 : 💋 I hope this was good, I tried my best! pole guide..

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

7.2K 81 19
Some Chenford stories.
144K 5.9K 70
โžฝJust short love stories...โค โ‡โค๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ–ค. โ‡โ™ฅ๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ’™. โ‡๐Ÿฉท. โ‡๐Ÿค. โžฝ๐Ÿ’›Going on. โžฝ๐ŸฉตComing up [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradual...
12.5K 20 8
just a horny girl telling you her horny thoughts
34.4K 2.5K 32
ยซ แž แžนแž€ แžขแŸ’แž แžนแž€ แŸ— แžแŸ’แž‰แžปแŸ†แž˜แžทแž“แž…แž„แŸ‹แž”แžถแž“แž”แŸ‚แž”แž“แžทแž„แž‘แŸ แžแŸ’แž‰แžปแŸ†แž…แž„แŸ‹แžฒแŸ’แž™แž”แŸ‰แžถแžŸแŸ’แžšแžกแžถแž‰แŸ‹แžแŸ’แž‰แžปแŸ†แž€แŸ’แž“แžปแž„แž“แžถแž˜แžŸแŸ’แž“แŸแž แžถแž˜แžทแž“แž˜แŸ‚แž“แžšแžœแžถแž„แž”แŸ‰แžถแž€แžผแž“ ยป ยซ แžšแžœแžถแž„แž™แžพแž„แž‘แŸ…แž˜แžทแž“แžšแžฝแž…แž‘แŸแž‡แžปแž„แž‚แžปแž€ แž”แŸ‰แžถแž˜แžทแž“แž”แžถแž“แž‚แžทแžแž›แžพแžฏแž„แž›แžพแžŸแž–แžธแž…แŸ†แžŽแž„แž”แŸ‰...