Venomous Vengeance

By InsaneBookLover4

She tilts her head to the side, an evil gleam playing in her eyes. "Darling, the devil should fear dancing wi... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 5

7 0 0
By InsaneBookLover4

Fucking bastardo

I pull on my tight black jeans and black, long sleeved crop top.

"Come posso essere così stupido?" (How could I be so stupid?)

I put on my leather jacket and tie my hair back in a sleek ponytail. I hide a few knives in my boots, and a couple throwing knives in hidden compartments of my jacket. I tuck my gun into my waistband, preparing for what I am about to do.

After seeing the picture of Nicolo I recognized him as the man I danced with last night. Furious at first that I could be so fucking careless, I stormed out of the cafe leaving a speechless Sage in my wake.

Then I started thinking. Nicolo overthrew his mother. He went against his own blood, which is very rare in the Italian Mafia. He must have truly despised her. Maybe he could help me in locating her so that me and her could have a "talk".

Of course by "talk" I mean torturing her for hours on end until she begs me for the sweet release of death.

It is cold out tonight so I add fingerless gloves, adding a bit of warmth to my hands but keeping my fingers free. I put on a black mask that goes around my neck, covering my mouth and nose.

Grabbing my keys I storm out of the building, getting on my bike and racing through the streets towards the mansion. I had to be careful about this. It's me vs, well, the Italian Mafia. No pressure, right?

The mansion is surrounded by a dense amount of trees, probably as to not draw an attention to it. I kill the engine to my bike about a half a mile away and leave it by a funky looking tree so that I'm sure to remember where it is parked.

After sneaking up, I decide that entering behind the mansion is my best bet for getting to the Don. Less security back there. Sage is a fucking genius and got a blueprint to the house, so I knew exactly where to go. Given that he is the big bad mafia boss, I'm assuming the man has a decent amount of work cut out for him, therefore I'm going to go to the room that was labeled 'office' on the map.

I climb up the 6 foot fence with ease, landing on my feet as I jump over. I sneak along the perimeter until I reach the back door of the mansion. There are two guards on watch.

Piece of cake.

Using the shadows to my advantage I hide in the darkness. I then begin to fake cry, alerting both of the guards to my position.

"Who the fuck is over there?" One of them barks.

I continue to sob, waiting. The one who asked the question draws his gun and inches closer to my hiding spot. As soon as he is out of view from the other guard I pounce, touching a point on his shoulder and squeezing hard, he whimpers slightly before hitting the ground with a thud.

The other guard is alerted to the sound. "Alex?" He asks. I look down at who I assume to be Alex, who is now sleeping like a baby on the grass. The other guard draws his gun as well, coming to the same fate.

As he approaches me he squints in the dark. "Who are you?" He asks with a bit of fear on his face when he sees his fallen coworker. I squat down and sweep my leg in a circle, knocking his feet from under him causing him to thud onto the ground. I stand over him, bending down so that my face is closer to his. I tilt my head to the side, "Someone you should not underestimate." I droll, before knocking him out with a swift punch to his temple.

Satisfied with how smoothly this was going I slip into the huge house, pulling up the mental memory of the blueprint I sneak up the stairs. The house is surprisingly empty on the inside, I'm assuming because it is so late at night, most of the members have probably gone home at this point.

On my way to the office I only have to take out 3 more members. I would have killed them, but I don't exactly want to be on Nicolo's bad side to start off. Wouldn't be a good idea to kill his friends and then ask him for help. I finally reach the door to the office and enter, the room pitch black. I scan the area before I am alerted to the sound of the door shutting behind me.

I immediately draw my gun and point at the silhouette, it doing the same. Both our guns pointed at the others head in a stubborn stand off. The moonlight shines through the open window and I catch a glimpse of his face.

"Good evening Mr. Marchetti." I say as I tilt my head to the side.

"Good evening to you as well cara mia." (my dear.) he says with a bit of amusement laced in his voice.

"To what do I owe the pleasure?" He continues, slowly stepping so that we are moving in a slow circle.

"You have some information that I would like." I say back, cold and emotionless.

He tuts as we stop, the moonlight now reflecting on my own face, not that he can see anything but my eyes. Even still, a smirk graces his lips as he looks into them.

"I had a feeling we would dance again bella." He teases and I am shocked that he recognizes me.

I take a step closer to him. "I am here for business, not pleasure Mr. Marchetti."

"Who said we can't have both?" He winks.

Unfazed I continue. "Vittoria Marchetti." As the name slips off my tongue his expression darkens, no longer in the playful mood.

"What about her." He states more than asks.

"Where is she." I do the same.

"Perché diavolo dovrei saperlo?" (Why the hell would I know?) He speaks low.

"Lei è tua madre cara." (She is your mother, darling.) I state.

"I don't have a mother." He says, lowering his gun and leaning against his desk, not caring that I could shoot him dead faster than he could blink.

"Don't be such a drama queen." I roll my eyes.

He cocks his head to the side and raises his eyebrow. Crossing his muscular arms I notice he is wearing a button down shirt that is rolled at the sleeves, the top two buttons undone revealing part of his broad chest.

Those are some nice arms...

"How did you get past my guards?" He questions.

"Non cambiare argomento." (Don't change the subject.) I spit, growing frustrated.

"I am the Don of the Mafia, yet you walked into my office as if you own the place. Breezing past the security." He shifts on his desk to move the monitor of the computer so I can see the screen. Multiple camera footages show me taking out guards and walking through the halls.

He is watching the footage when I look back at him. "Incredible." He mutters, his accent heavy, an impressed look on his face.

"Maybe more of a challenge next time, sí?" I mock, which earns a deep chuckle to come out of him, the sound causing a slight shiver to run down my spine. 

Just then the door bursts open, to which I turn swiftly, grabbing and throwing one of the knives in my jacket and hitting the intruder in the shoulder. He is instantly pissed, but before I can strike another attack, Nicolo speaks.

"Leave."

"I'm not done-" I start, but he interrupts.

"Not you. Isaac. Leave." He says to the man, who I'm assuming is a guard, in a harsh tone.

"But boss-" he starts but stops when Nicolo raises his hand and gives him a look.

"Leave before I have Alessia here finish you off." He says calmly and the man scurries away. I look at him and squint my eyes, walking right up to him and placing the gun against his temple. I rip my mask down. "Come cazzo fai a sapere il mio nome." (How the fuck do you know my name.) I seethe through gritted teeth.

He smirks at me as if he doesn't have a gun to his head. "Do you really have to ask that? I have my ways bella."

"Enough games." I get closer to him. "I would like the pleasure of killing your dear mother, with or without your help stronzo."

Something flashes through his eyes but it leaves before I can register what it was. He clenches his jaw as his eyes grow dark and dull once more. "Why."

"Because she killed me first."

"You look pretty alive to me." He rebuttals.

"There is more to living than breath in the lungs darling. You need a functioning heart as well and I lost that a long time ago."

"Then consider us both dead." His voice, cold as ice.

We both stare at each other for what seems like eternity, the tension could be cut with a fucking spoon. His eyes staring into mine, trying to find a soul that isn't there.

"Come back tomorrow. We will begin planning then." He states.

I scoff. "You don't tell me what to do hot shot."

"Cara mia, I know I cannot control a storm."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, sorry this chapter was kinda long but I hope you liked it!

Love ya! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7M 182K 104
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐧. Valentina Rossi was taken away from her father and brothers to keep her safe by her mother, but he...
405K 5.6K 58
The failure to put trust into a stranger's words and a simple act of judgement became the catalyst for a tragic night. Arabella's pleasant life becom...
4.7M 138K 43
Warning: THIS BOOK IS FOR MATURE READERS ONLY (18+). CONTAINS MATURE SCENES, VIOLENCE, AND LOTS OF CURSING. (A sequel to The Infamous Rafael Vali...
8.1K 133 51
This book can be read as a standalone, however, I advise you to read His Possession first. This would help you understand the context and not spoil t...