Theater Demon oneshots, short...

By OfficialDumbassRat

Exactly as the title says. I'll have (probably) Unrelated chapters here, AUs, after school Hanako-Kun + you... More

Random special
Special
Happy Holidays Everyone!!!! (Special)
After school Hanako Kun! + (Name)! Game of kings
Valentines day...

Late val...valentines day special?

169 3 2
By OfficialDumbassRat

A/n: same exact valentines special as the actual book, just added here)

Love, anyways this is more of a story for until I get my sh!t together but 🕺💃

Teru's pov (it's after school)

I was walking to the counselor's office. It was Valentines days and I've gotten more stuff and confessions.

(A/n: so cringe💃🕺)

I haven't really seen nor bumped into (Name) yet, strange. I feel like I would've bumped into them by now, probably would've bugged me about not having a valentine, I don't think I even want one.

I kept walking and then I see the door of the counselor's office, I open it and walk in.

"Te-ru Mina-mo-to! Hello!" I hear and look at the window sill, (Name) was sitting there. They had a bunch of pink bears, chocolates, and other things you would give someone for valentines.

Did someone give all this to (Name)?

"Hey (Name), where did you get all that?" I asked, they looked at everything and said "I bought it! Come here." I walk over to (Name) slowly and said "Why'd you buy so many things? Did you get a valentine?" They shook their head.

I was now really confused, (name) bought a bunch of valentines things for some reason... they don't want me to be it... right?

They grabbed a big chocolate box and held it out to me, saying "Be my Valentine's Day friend!"

. . .
What?

"Be your w-wha- what?" "My Valentine's Day friend! It's like we can be each other's valentines but not in some weird relationship but as friends. We'll be lonely but we'll be lonely together as friends! It's the best way to spend this stupid day called a supposed "holiday" y'know?"

I stared at (name) like they were crazy, which they were. I don't really want a val...

"Sure." Wait a minute, what did I just say?! No, no, no, no! Why did I say sure.

"Really? Are you okay? You never want anything to do with me, are you sick or something?" (Name) asked and put their hand on my forehead, I back away and said "I'm fine. And yes, I'll be your "valentine friend" or whatever."

(Name) looked at me saying "You look pretty red though, you should go home or something." I freaked out and ran to the table.

"I-I'm fine, no need to worry about me. Eat your chocolate or whatever." I said in a quick second. I heard movement and felt someone behind me. It was (Name).

I felt something on my head and decided to ask "What are you doing?" "Well there's something wrong with you but you won't tell me so-" arms wrapped around me and I felt myself being...lifted up?

Yep

"H-hey! Put me down!" I yelled, (Name) was holding onto me and said "You need to calm down and you won't be able to if you're working on something that's probably frustrating." "I'm alright, please put me down."

(Name) was flying in the air with me so they only went down to where our feet could touch the ground. I sighed.

"(Name) please le-" "No, I'm not letting go." "Why not?" "Because I'm cold and you're warm, let me at least hold onto you for a bit more." I felt my face heat up and said "O-only for a bit more but at least let me keep working."

2nd pov

You silently agreed and said "Alright" then made all the stuff that Teru had float to you two. You sat down and obviously brought Teru down with you. The way you two were, anyone could think you two were together.

You kept your arms around Teru, with the made up excuse of you being cold, you just wanted to be with someone, but it also sucks that falling in love is easy then getting over it hurts and takes what feels like forever.

You start saying something "Teru" "what's up?" "You want chocolate?" Teru stayed quiet for a second before saying "Yeah, sure" you let go of him and walked over to the window. You didn't notice that Teru lost the smile he had on when you were holding him though.

You grab a box then went back behind Teru and sat down, placing the box at the side of you where Teru couldn't reach.

The oldest Minamoto looked at you as best as he could wondering why the box was far from reach. "They'll most likely melt faster if you grab them and sense I'm a ghost, my touch is basically cold. I'll feed them to you." You told him, he only turned his head back to the things he was working on and nodded.

3rd pov

'God damn it, what are you doing to me, (Name)...'

Small time skip

2nd pov

You and Teru were still sitting down in the same position and then Teru said "Hey, do you know what the time is?" "Uh 6:30 I think." You told him and looked at the clock somewhere behind you. It read 6:28 before it then changed to 29. "Damn, it just turned 6:29. I was at least really close."

Teru looked at the window and said "Well that doesn't look good." It was currently snowing a lot.

You got up and checked the weather on some random phone you found. "Is that my phone? What are you doing?" Teru asked, you looked at him and said "You should probably change you password to something better, that was too easy." "Just answer the question..." Teru looked embarrassed that you got in his phone so easily.

You checked the weather and it was around -2... oop👻

"I don't think it'll be a good idea to go out there, it's -2. Lets go around the school and see if anyone's here." You said, you saw a bit of a disappointed look on Teru but ignored it.

Y/n's pov

I gave Teru his phone back and walked it of the office room. Teru slowly walked while shivering a bit. I looked at him and walked back in the room to get something.

I grabbed that something and walk back outside, heading it to Teru.

"Have this." I told him, he looked at him and at what I was holding, asking "Since when did you have a blanket with you?" I shrugged and only said "I forgot but just have it, you look cold so that can keep you warm. Or... i can always just cling on you." Teru didn't say anything looking at me, instead he turned around and said "Do whatever you want."

We walked around the school and then heard voices coming from around the hall.

"It's too late to go home, you'll freeze out there Yashiro!" It was...Kou.

Teru and I looked at each other then ran to around the corner. We found Kou, Yashiro, Hanako-Kun. Hanako was floating while looking at Kou and Yashiro, Kou was clinging onto Yashrio for some reason.

"What the hell is going on here?" I asked, Hanako looked behind him and saw both Teru and I.

"Oh hello (name)! How nice to see you here." Hanako says, not even looking at Teru once, R.I.P. Teru.

"We were looking to see who was left in the school, you three were the first ones we found so far." I said, I walked over to Yashiro and Kou sounding pissed, saying "I said, what the hell is going on here." They both paused and looked at me.

"Hello (Name)" they said, oof, do they not notice Teru? Oh my poor baby Teru.

"I'm here too you know..." Teru said, Kou looked around a bit and saw his older brother, he freaked out a bit and said "H-hey big brother, haha..." was he worried about what Teru said the other day? Maybe.

"Minamoto! H-hello" Yashiro stuttered out, she quickly looked down at her feet. "Nene! How's my favorite girl doing?" I yell and trap her in a hug.

I fvcking love her so much, I would kill for her. Yashiro is just the best

"Favorite?" Yashiro and Hanako said in confusion. I nodded and let her go.

"So what were you talking about we got here? Leaving the school to head home? I don't think that's a very good idea. It's now -17 and that's not good." I told them all, I stole Teru's phone again. "Damn you (Name)."

I start walking away and Teru follows, I don't hear the other three following though.

"Where are you going?" He asks, I look around and tell him "I'm gonna look for a fire match or something, can you get the other three and ask if they could keep looking for others?" He stopped but nods his head and turns back around.

I head to the cooking room or whatever and look around, I don't see anything that could really help me and i forgot how to start a fire with anything besides a match or lighter.

I walk out and call out "Hello! Is anyone here! Teru! Where are you?" I probably lost them... great.

"What are doing, (Name)?" Someone says, I look behind me and see it's only Tsukasa, scared me there for a second.

"I'm looking for someone, do you know if the school is empty? I know three other people that are alive are here I just don't know if anyone else is."  Tsukasa thinks for a bit before saying "No I don't recall anyone else being here. You gathering people up or what?" I nod and say "Eh, something like that."

"I could help you look, it's be like I'm doing you a favor! Then you can owe me." Tsukasa suggested, I quickly respond with "No" and start walking away, as long as I don't owe him anything, I'm safe.

"Eh? Fine." He disappears and I also disappear, I look around and when I look behind me I see Teru and the other three.

"Oh look, found them." Hanako said "You summoned them! That doesn't count!" Yashiro and Kou said. I look at Teru and question what's going on. "We didn't find anyone." I nod and tell them to follow me.

We head to a classroom and Yashiro says "Why are we in a classroom?" I start walking out and say "Well, it is Friday so no
students should be here at school tomorrow, plus sense it's really bad weather the teachers shouldn't be here either. I'm gonna go grab blankets from the theater room, there's always some there because the place is cold for some reason right? There should be clean one there."

I walk out and head down the stairs, I hear footsteps and look back only to see Teru, he stopped walking and said "Can...can I go with you? I don't wanna be somewhere with that toilet ghost." I smiled and said "Of course."

I waited for him to get down the stairs and then grabbed his hand, I smiled at him reassuringly and just kept walking to the destination.

Eventually we got there and I went to backstage, Teru followed because well, I was still holding his hand.

"It is really cold here, I wonder why." Teru said, I shrugged and walked over to a bin that said "clean blankets" they shouldn't be dirty but still, they might've meant unused ones, I hope.

I grabbed a couple and Teru took some from my hands, "You shouldn't use your power or whatever just for something like this, let me help you." I smiled and handed him some more.

We grabbed a couple and headed back to the classroom. Yashiro was waiting outside and quickly walked over when she saw us, "let me grab some from you two." I thought it was a good idea cause Teru looked like he almost fell when walking.

"Are we seriously going to sleep in a classroom? We haven't even told our parents we're safe." Kou said, Teru though for a second and pulled out his phone, I could see the screen because I was behind him and he didn't have any notifications.

"Maybe the power ran out or something but I have zero calls from our parents. What about you Yashiro?" Yashiro quickly picked up her phone and said "Y-yeah I have nothing either." "If they did lose power, how is the school still going?" Right as Hanako said that, everything seemed liked it was turned off.

"Welp there goes the power. Now help me set these blankets up into somewhat comfortable place to lay down on. You three are gonna have to sleep in your uniforms too." "Is it because you and Hanako are ghosts?" Kou asked, I nodded and started moving desks by myself.

Hanako watched and said "How many desks ahould we move?" I looked around the room and said "Around most of them." "Alright. Let's move some desks!" There goes happy Hanako.

We all moved at least half the rooms desks out of the way, "You know, it's been a couple hours since you three have ate anything, aren't you hungry?" Hanako asked, I said "Oh yeah, you haven't." They all shrugged and Kou said "I forgot humans needed to eat." "How the f-"

Small time skip

Teru and I went to the school cafeteria and looked around, there was like nothing. We walked to the cooking room and there were things.

"Are we actually going to make something? I... I don't know how do these types of things..." Teru said, I looked at him and reassured him "Then you can just stand by and watch, I was forced to learn how to do things around the house so I could do it." I smiled and looked at everything there was.

Another small time skip

I was walking out of the cooking room without Teru, I was heading to go get the others. I was kinda of teaching Teru how to do somethings when it came to the kitchen and he almost set it on fire. Haha

"Happy Valentine's Day everyone!" I said in an English voice, "Not to be rude but you sounded like some French person." Hanako said. I smiled and said, normally "Score! Anyways, let's go."

I start walking with the others behind me and Kou asked "Where are we going?" "The school cooking room." Now that they know where we are going, I disappear into the said room.

Teru hit me with a pan. "Oh (Name)!" "Well that kinda hurt." I said and rubbed my head while I was currently on the ground in "pain"

Teru sat on the ground in front of me said "I'm really sorry about that, you surprised me." Then he did something I never thought he would do, Teru brought me into some type of hug and rubbed my head for me.

We stayed like that for a couple minutes and I finally managed to say "Hey, you know Kou and the others are gonna get here soon right?" "Well they are, I'm already here." We heard, Teru turned around a bit and I looked to where we heard the voice, it was Hanako.

"Oh? What's this? Is Teru Minamoto gently holding an apparition? And here I thought you hated us." "Hanako wait, please don't tell anyone. Teru only hit me with a pan when I suddenly appeared." "Oh I wasn't actually going to tell anyone, after all you both have the power to actually get rid of me..." oh right

"You two should get up though, I think Kou and Yashiro are almost here." Hanako was right and I stood up.

I put my hand out to Teru and he took it, he let go after he also stood up and walked over to the door. The other two that were still actually alive walked in and Kou said "That wasn't very nice to leave us behind Hanako." Hanako only went "Oh well, that's in the past now." Us two ghosts chuckled and I walked over to the tables that were in the room.

"I made a couple things but don't worry, Teru was watching me making sure I didn't poison anything so it's safe." I laughed and the three sweat dropped.

"Poison" "poi-son" "poisons" everyone heard, Teru, Yashiro, and Kou were only trying to eat. The mokkes walked in but Hanako and I rushed them out.

"No, no poison. Out you three."

Yet again another small time skip

Everyone was now back in the classroom, they finished eating and now everyone's pretty bored and tired.

"Let's just call it a night, it's not some sleepover so it doesn't matter when we sleep." Yashiro said, I agreed and said "Good idea, I'm leaving." I waved and left.

"Why can't you just stay here with the rest of us, N/n?" Hanako asked, I shrugged and told him "I doubt I'm wanted there. And would you really wanna stay in a room with two exorcist?" Hanako thought for a second and said "Well I stopped the boy's exorcist weapon from working, plus he's never used it." "There's still Teru, he's used it so like I said, I'm leaving."

I'm pretty sure Hanako silently agreed and headed to the bathrooms.

I walked to the counselor's office and laid down at the window, falling asleep.

3rd pov

At around when everyone was asleep, one woke up and looked around, remembering a certain someone left to sleep in a different place.

The woken up one headed to somewhere, their destination? Counselor's office in search for someone.

They made it at the door and hesitated before opening it. The person was, well Teru Minamoto, he was searching for a certain someone, who was a ghost.

Teru walked in the counselor's office, if I may say now, he had the blanket he was using wrapped around him.

He walked fully in and turned to look at the window where he found the person he was searching for, (Name) (L/n) also known as the Theater Demon.

Teru walked to the window and put another blanket he had in his hand on the ground, he laid down and got comfortable before almost falling asleep.

He heard shifting and heard a voice "Teru?" He moved around a bit before looking up and finding (name) staring down at him.

(Name) could see it was in fact the Teru Minamoto and smiled in the slightest bit. They got up a bit and moved down on the ground with Teru, said boy was half asleep barely understanding what was happening, moved to the side a bit and let (Name) lay down next to him.

They both got comfortable and put their arms around the other, falling asleep in a peaceful, calming way.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In the morning when you both woke up, his head was on your chest for a pillow, arms still wrapped around the other and legs "tangled" with each other. Teru wanted to freak out and move away but saw the ghost he was with falling back asleep, he decided to only not move and just fell back asleep too.

They of course were not noticed by the other three who they were with, especially the exorcist's younger brother did not know about the whole sleeping thing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4K 433 12
Finished! I'm posting my deleted stories!
86.7K 1.3K 58
Any story I write will have both female reader and male reader chapters so everyone can enjoy them. Both chapters will be the same stories just diffe...
44.2K 1.3K 56
Old book, wont be continued!! Old chapters will stay up though, just for old times sake!! Check out the rewrite!!! Its much better and more thought t...