"All But Sadness" (Ice Nine K...

By skillfulstories

Spencer Charnas, frontman of Ice Nine Kills, keeps having dreams about death. He thinks it's just the murder... More

Spencer
Spencer
Spencer
Ricky
Spencer
Joe
Dan
Patrick
Spencer
Spencer
Ricky
the end.

Spencer

89 2 0
By skillfulstories

You know the drill.

I sit up and sigh. If this is another dream, I swear...

I don't think it is, because I'm on the bus. I walk to the kitchen, yelling out for my friends.

The dream where Nadia dies will probably haunt me forever. I need to get to her, but she's all the way in Massachusetts. We've been together for eleven years now.

I get the response of no one.

Maybe they just went out for the rest of the day, because the tour bus is parked.

"Guys? Joe?"

No response. I walk around a bit but they don't seem to be here...

Please don't be pranking me.

The TV is on, playing one of our music videos, specifically the A Grave Mistake one.

When I wake up, it seems like it's the next day, or today. I can't tell.

Sitting on the couch again, I sigh. Grabbing my phone, I FaceTime Joe.

He picks up, which I did not really expect.

"Spencer—"

"Yo, hey. Where are you, man? I just woke up again." I stare in his worried eyes. Why is he worried?

"Spencer, you gotta help!"

The camera drops on the floor, and all I can see is black on the screen.

Joe muffles something, like there's something in his mouth. But I can make it out easily: Help.

The call ends randomly.

Strange. It seemed like he was struggling?

My friends are in trouble...

I stand up, but I get knocked out by someone punching me in the face. The fuck? Again?

I go numb.

Ugh...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.9K 589 35
it's an instagram, wrong number, type of story. just read it. lowercase intended
654K 33.1K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
30K 201 3
Normally in a story like this on, you have the bad boy and the good girl. This isn't one of those. It's the opposite, really. Let me tell you why. O...
804K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...