𝙿𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙴│𝙻𝙸𝙻 𝚃𝙹�...

Por itsahotgirlsummerr

ɴᴏᴜɴ: ᴘᴀᴛɪᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴘᴀᴄɪᴛʏ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ᴏʀ ᴛᴏʟᴇʀᴀᴛᴇ ᴅᴇʟᴀʏ, ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍꜱ, ᴏʀ ꜱᴜꜰꜰᴇʀɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴀɴɴᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴏʀ... Más

𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟒
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟓
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟔
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟕
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟖
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟗
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟎
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟏
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟐
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟑
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟒
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟓
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟔
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟕
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟖
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟗
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐𝟎
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐𝟏
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐𝟐
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐𝟑
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐𝟒
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐𝟓
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐𝟔
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐𝟕
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐𝟖
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐𝟗
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑𝟎
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑𝟏
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑𝟐
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑𝟑
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑𝟒
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑𝟓
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑𝟔
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑𝟕
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑𝟖
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑𝟗
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟒𝟎
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟒𝟏
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟒𝟐
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟒𝟑
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟒𝟒
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟒𝟓
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟒𝟔
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟒𝟕
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟒𝟖
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟒𝟗
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟓𝟎
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟓𝟏
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟓𝟐
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟓𝟑
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟓𝟒
ANNOUNCEMENT
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟓𝟓
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟓𝟔
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟓𝟕
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟓𝟗
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟔𝟎
THANK Y'ALL🥺💕

𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟓𝟖

810 50 69
Por itsahotgirlsummerr

Imani Makhia White
Brooklyn, New York
Sunday March 19th

6 MONTHS LATER

"Let me see my papa bear." I smiled into the FaceTime call with Bubba once I heard Sevyn's voice in the background. My baby was one now and be talking his head off.

Bubba and I still weren't together, ever since he cheated on me that bond just won't ever be the same again and that's why there's no way I'm taking him back.

A few months after our breakup when he got a new girlfriend, she ended up having a miscarriage, though they aren't together anymore, he was real emotional at that time and that sort of brought us closer because he needed me at the time, I still refused to get back with him.

It was currently a Sunday night and I came over to Isis' house and we were just on the bed under the covers on our phones. Tjay was out of town for work and Kaizen was with Tjay's mom so considering we were both bored and lonely she called me over to spend the night.

"His ass boutta go to bed, making too much damn noise." Bubba said "Wooda, come say hey to your momma."

"Hii mommy." He waved with a wide smile

"Heyy papa. Mommy miss you." I cooed, smiling at him. My baby so cute.

"Miss you too mommy" He giggled, when Sevyn was young I always tried not to speak baby language to him so he'd learn to talk fast and I feel like that worked in a way.

"You having fun?" I asked and he nodded, still giggling. I love that Sevyn was always such a happy baby.

Why aren't you in bed?" I asked seeing it was almost 12am.

"Me and dada have fun." He said causing Bubba to chuckle.

"Yeah but once you done talking, you going to sleep." He spoke and Sevyn frowned, shaking his head.

"Yo son so hard headed." Bubba smacked his lips

"Boy bye, don't do my baby. He get it from you anyways." I defended him.

"Bye bye mommy." Sevyn waved with a smile before looking up at Bubba "We go have fun dada?"

"No, we going to sleep Wooda. You ain't tired?" Bubba furrowed his brows and Sevyn shook his head no.

"Well you gone find a way to fall asleep big boy." Bubba said and Sevyn slipped off his lap and started running

"Yo," Bubba groaned "He be running too much, tiring me out and shit." He spoke while following him.

"Look what yo son on right now." Bubba shook his head before turning the camera "He don't listen and be steady smiling." 

"Sevyn get up 'fore you get popped, I'm done playing witchu boy." Bubba said, trying to sound as serious as possible and Sevyn really laughed in his face.

"He'll be tired soon, relax." I chuckled

"I know, but he taking too long." He sighed while rubbing a hand down his face, "A nigga tired and all."

"That's too damn bad." I shrugged

"Mcht whatever." He yawned "How you feeling? Babygirl straight?" he asked

"Mhm, she kicking more and more every day." I nodded, rubbing over my 6 month belly that seemed to get bigger every night.

What I didn't know when Bubba and I broke up is that I was a few weeks pregnant, after talking to him about it I decided I wanted to keep it and I was having a girl. Most definitely my last child though.

"I swear if she be running around like Wooda be doing, my head finna explode." He shook his head with a laugh "But knowing him, he finna be influencing her to join him"

"Sevyn get allat from you, my daughter is going to be a chill, laid back and spoiled princess. Period." I shrugged

"I agree on the spoiled princess part, Ion know bout allat other shit." He laughed

"Boy bye." I waved him off

"Imani, did you hear that just now?" Isis furrowed her eyebrows looking up from her phone

"Hear what girl?" I asked, in confusion.

"Ion know if I'm tripping but I heard-" and she was cut off by the sound of the downstairs glass being smashed.

"Yo, fuck goin' on over there?" Bubba asked

"Bubba I think someone just broke in." I whispered in fear as Isis went into the closet coming out with two Glock 19s.

"I'm coming over there right now." He sad and I heard him say something to someone before he grabbed his keys and ran out the house.

"Bubba, you left Sevyn?" I furrowed my eyebrows

"Sevyn straight, Xo watching him." He responded as he started speeding. His house was a good 6 minutes from Isis and Tjay's place but at the speed he was going I knew he'd get here faster.

"Imani, stay here. Don't come out, you pregnant and ion want nothing happening to you okay? Call the police." Isis said to me before stepping out of the room door.

Isis Kiyana King
Brooklyn, New York
Sunday March 19th

Peeking out of the room, I was able to see that there were four men dressed in full black and in Ski masks as well. Only two of them were armed though.

The first two were taking a whole bunch of shit from the living room and I guess one of them wanted the tv but it was mounted so they was struggling and then an argument broke out between them.

How you gon' break in somebody house with no plan.

Ever since Tjay took me to learn how to shoot because he claimed I needed to know how to at the time, over time I became good at it so this came in handy. And I wasn't panicking considering how dumb these men looked.

I slowly raised the gun that was in my right hand, aiming for the head of the guy who had his back turned.

Before I pulled the trigger, I noticed Bubba was outside with his gun aiming for them too, we locked eyes before nodding the shots went off at the same time, shooting both armed men in the head causing them to drop on the ground. The other two ran over to them trying to get the gun out of their hands and looking around for us.

"You got the wrong fucking house bitch." I said, making eye contact with him and shooting him twice in the neck as Bubba headshotted the remaining man.

Once we made sure there were no more of them, we went upstairs to Imani who had tears in her eyes.

"Baby you good. We handled it. Stop crying, Imani." He sighed, wrapping his arms around her

"Bubba, we could've gotten hurt." She sobbed "That shit was traumatizing." 

"I know baby, but I told you I'm gon' always protect you and I meant that." He responded, wiping her tears before kissing her forehead.

I can't believe I just caught two bodies. I thought. My entire body was shaking, none of this felt real.

I shakily picked my phone up to call Tjay and he answered on the second ring.

"Yo." he rasped

"Bae." I called out, with my voice shaking and he instantly FaceTimed me.

"What's wrong mama, pick up I wanna see you." He said, his tone much more alert.

"Baby I- someone broke into the house a-and I don't think we would've made it if Bubba didn't get here on time." I cried. "Baby come back please." 

"I'm coming back mama, lemme call the pilot. I'm finna be there by 5am." He said and I heard sirens coming closer.

Fuck is they coming now for?

"Bae, the police here. I'll call you back." I said

"Ight mama, and don't forget please. Be safe and remember I love you." He said and I said it back before hanging up.

"Yo, give the guns to me." Bubba said and I furrowed my eyebrows, shaking my head.

"Bubba I won't let you catch charges for m-"

"Give me the fucking gun Isis." He sighed and I kept quiet and gave both of them to him an he slipped them in the waistband of his pants.

Once the three of us went downstairs and got done being interviewed by the police, they then started asking to see the firearms used to shoot the burglars and then they searched us from head to toe.

"Now shooting them would not get you any charges because that falls under self defense, but young man you're going to have to come down to the station with me for illegal possession of three firearms." The lady said and a man came over, handcuffing Bubba's wrists.

"You have the right to remain silent, if you do say anything, it can be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to have a lawyer present during any questioning. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be appointed for you if you so desire." She continued

"Bubba. Oh my fucking gosh I cannot do this." Imani broke down as I went over to comfort her.

"Baby, stop stressing. Imma be straight. Give me a kiss." he said and they shared a long kiss before he was dragged in the back of the police car.

Oops?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

979K 41.6K 60
"𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝗧𝗢𝗫𝗜𝗖, 𝚢𝚎𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐."
540K 23.1K 32
𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲
475K 11.9K 55
"𝘐 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘥, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦, 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥, 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 , 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘢 𝘳...