Binge Worthy Kdramas list

By Pastel-Fairy

This is a book consisting of the Kdramas that I've watched, binged & really enjoyed. I am very very picky on... More

Your recommendations🀍
Descendants of The Sun
A-Teen S1
What's Wrong with Secretary Kim
Player
Hotel del Luna
Her Private Life
Sky Castle
Vagabond
Mystic Pop Up Bar
Flower Crew
True Beauty
W
Uncanny Counter S1
A-Teen S2
18 Again
While You Were Sleeping
The Penthouse S1
Taxi Driver
Mr Queen
The Penthouse S2
The Devil Judge
The Penthouse S3
Squid Game
Voice S1
Happiness
The Silent Sea
All Of Us Are Dead
Juvenile Justice
A Business Proposal
Grid
Remarriage & Desires
Little Women
Under The Queen's Umbrella
Revenge Of Others
Extracurricular
It's Okay Not To Be Okay
Big Mouth
Uncanny Counter S2
Cheer Up
Gyeong Seong Creature
Bitch & Rich
Killer's paradox
Alchemy Of Souls S1
The Sound Of Magic
Goodbye Earth
Partners For Justice S1
Partners For Justice S2

Sh**ting Stars

41 1 3
By Pastel-Fairy

Okay so this drama I wanted to watch it cuz I like the female and male leads plus there are a few other actors and actresses in the drama that I like. 🤩 I also started watching it becuz it talks abt PR in the entertainment industry which really intrigued me since I'm learning abt it in uni. But what can I say the drama is basically the typical Kdrama that we all know the enemies to lovers + childhood crush + friends to lovers plot hahahahha the most parts of the show were so predictable which made it kinda boring ngl. But in the end I still finished watching the drama. Ngl theres we're a few funny and cute moments in the drama and weirdly towards the ending it gets more intense and plot twisty. Another plus was that all the supporting staff Actors and Actresses are so bad at portraying their roles too and their characters were so funny. So yea overall basic Kdrama tho the cast were really good. Oh forgot to mention the random reunion of Penthouse's main male leads in ep 13 🤣 it was so unexpected and random.

7/10⭐️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 7.4K 91
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
1.7M 98.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.4M 32.1K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
96.9K 2K 35
πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...