Aurelia Black

By nidhijsr

2 stories, 1 book. The only sister of Sirius and Regulus Black. The glue which keeps the family intact.Sweete... More

Aurelia Black & Lyra Black
Characters
Chapter 1 Blacks
Chapter 2 Diggorys
Chapter 3 First ride
Chapter 4 Professors meet
Chapter 5 Sorting Part 1
Chapter 6: Sorting Part 2
Chapter 7 The next day
Chapter 8 Classes and Doubts
Chapter 9 Background
Chapter 10 Pranks and Crushes
Chapter 11 Halloween (Part 1)
Chapter 12 Halloween (Part 2)
Chapter 13 Hogsmeade
Chapter 14 Flashback
Chapter 15 November 3rd
Chapter 16 Aurelia: The Hufflepuff
Chapter 17 Holidays
Chapter 18 Christmas Shopping & death of the ice cream
Chapter 19 Lyra's day out
Chapter 20 Christmas Celebrations
Chapter 21 With Family and Friends
Chapter 22 Back to work
Favourites
Chapter 23 The Spare
Chapter 24 The Aftermath
Chapter 25 Family is forever
New Cover
Chapter 27 Birthday Boy

Chapter 26 Quidditch it is

56 5 0
By nidhijsr

✨ Press the tiny star at the bottom guys. ✨

A beautiful saturday only meant late start for Hogwarts. Students would sleep in and compensate for their lack of proper sleep during the week days. But a few did not get to enjoy the same liberty today. Specially for Lyra, Cedric and a certain professor who was quite famous for his deep sleeper tendencies.

Aurelia had gifted quidditch match tickets to her family member on Christmas. At the last moment she had given the same to Andromeda and her family as well. The match was today and they needed to leave in an hour.

Holyhead Harpies was made up entirely of women and was today going against Chudley Canons. Cedric and Lyra had surprisingly made a bet amongst themselves with the Hufflepuff supporting the all women team. Ethan had also wagered against Amos while siding with his favorite team, Chudley Canons.

"Ethan Diggory, this is your last warning. If I don't see you getting up this instant then I won't be responsible for my next actions. GET UP NOW!!! ".

To say Aurelia was furious would be a massive understatement. She had completed a lot of chores since she was awake and here her dearest husband was not even moving an inch from the bed. He needed to get up now and be ready soon since they were due for breakfast with their rest of the family. Sensing no further development, Aurelia simply pointed her wand at the innocent man and Pufff..... he was soon drenched in water.
"Wah.. Whatt.. What the... LIA WHAT IS THIS?, " Ethan more like screamed like a banshee looking at his angry wife.
Releasing a heavy sign, Aurelia simply pointed towards the bathroom and said, "10 minutes" in her rarely seen anger laced voice.

Knowing she was about to blow his head, Ethan quickly moved out and ran to complete his morning activities in a haste.

Getting ready in record time, he came out to see their bed back to its normal 'day state and his wife no where in sight. Praying to the Lord to save him from her ire today, he quickly went out side since he knew the 4 ie., the kids and they two themselves were set to meet in the headmaster's office. Running all the way and ignoring the whispers around him of all students about why the calm and cool professor look to be running for his life right now, he was quick to reach his destination. Again ignoring the not so silent snickering of both Lyra and Cedric when they saw the death glare Ethan received from their angel aunt, he gave everyone a tight smile. Ignoring his shenanigans for once, Aurelia quickly thanked the headmaster once again for letting them use his fire place for today. After demanding a very odd compensation of bringing back a strange candy for him, Professor Dumbledore stepped away from the fire place to allow them all to proceed. Aurelia turned towards the kids and said, " All right loves, see, first I'll go and then you two will come. Your uncle can be the last as usual. You'll say , Angus Steak House". Now say the name please. "

Once both kids could repeat the name correctly, Lia gave a last look to Ethan and took the ash and went into the fireplace. Soon the 4 arrived to their destination as they had planned and Aurelia was quick to fix their appearances with a few wand movements. Satisfied that none of them looked homeless, the two adults then tried to look here and there for their family.

"Ced, Lia, here kids, " came an excited call and soon they saw Amos hurriedly coming towards them. Cedric and Lyra were pulled into a tight hug. After kissing both their foreheads Amos took Ethan and Aurelia into his arms as well. After exchanging quick pleasantries, he guided them all towards the already reserved breakfast table. Andromeda was already present with her husband. Unfortunately Dora couldn't come as she had an important exam lined up and for once the girl was serious in her academics. Exchanging hugs and kisses, all settled down. Ethan made sure to ensure that his wife although still angry with him sat next to him. He could not bear her anger for much more time honestly. He wished by the time their breakfast will end, her anger would go away too. Hence, pulling out a chair, and fulfilling his normal gentlemanly duties, he sat down in between his wife and Amos. Now only the Lupin- Blacks were left.

After another five minutes , the restaurant's fire place again gave a spark hinting the arrival of new customers. Knowing it must be her brothers, Lia was quick to stand up and lyra too followed her. Both girls went to the fire place and hurled themselves at the two tall, strong men.

Regulus and Remus quickly catched the girls and the family came into a tight embrace. Remus then proceeded to shower kisses on his daughter whereas Regulus tenderly kisses his sister's both eyes and forehead and again bought her for a hug. Ethan too came with Cedric on his toes and after quick handshakes and hellos, they all made way to their table.

Although they weren't as close as cousins were supposed to be, Regulus gave a warm smile to his elder sister and kissed her knuckles in greetings. Soon the group broke into multiple conversations among themselves. After placing their orders, and having a fulfilling breakfast, they all proceeded towards the stadium nearby.

Handling over their tickets to the ticket checker, the group sat down on their respective seats. Aurelia had spent a small fortune to get the best views since she was well aware of the quidditch fever her both sides of family seemed to be suffering from since birth. Regulus, Amos, Ethan and Andromeda all had been a part of the school quidditch team back in their time. She was almost sure that in coming years she will witness a number of horrendous injuries on the previous bodies of her two 'children' all thanks to this game. So splurging money once in a while wasn't much concern for her.

Seated between Ethan and Lyra, Aurelia took note of their surrounding. The entire arena was filled with excited audience. The game was yet to start and people were still being seated. A few moments later Cedric came to her with a sheepish expression. Looking at his flushed face, Aurelia asked, " Toilet"?
The boy nodded yes all the while being a little embarrassed since while coming up, his aunt had religiously reminded both him and Lyra to use the washrooms since she won't bring them back again and again once the game starts since the crowd would make it very difficult to pass through them. Now, Aurelia only gave him a deadpanned look. Cursing herself for being surrounded by such adorable but troublesome tiny tots, Lia took his hands and also asked Lyra to accompany them. Seeing as the crowd had started growing, Ethan too rose from his seat and held her hand to go with her. Aurelia gave a small smile to her husband in a silent thankyou and after informing the rest of the family they two adults quickly brought the kids to the temporary washroom stalls. While going back to their seats, they even gave food orders on behalf of everyone which would be delivered to them later on.

Soon the game began and after a while the entire stadium turned into a huge shouting arena. People shouted in encouragement, they shouted in frustration, when goals were made half of the audience shouted in glee and other half booed, the whole game ended up with Aurelia loosing her hearing powers.

Lyra and Cedric had witnessed a live match for the first time. Although it was a weekend and they wanted to sleep in but they could sacrifice their sleep for this. Quidditch had always attracted them but today something changed in them. What they liked yesterday had turned into love. From today, the two were going to be ardent quidditch lovers. The mortal enemies would turn into quidditch enemies soon in future as well.

Both kids were already on a high after reuniting with their parents and other family members. The day was made much , much better after seeing the wonderful seats their Lia had gotten for them. Their current position was perfect to see a match. They could enjoy the entire game from high above. The snacks their uncle & aunt got them were amazingly delicious. The entire day was like a dream for them. This day would later on become a very important part of their memories. They would surely remember back this day with great fondness later on.

Regulus and Remus could not remember the last time they had so much fun. They felt truly free and unburdened. The past, their responsibilities did not matter right now. They enjoyed the moment in hand. They had their family right here. Lyra had a smile on her face so wide, they feared her face would split. Aurelia smiled and shouted and jumped all the while enjoying herself.

Andromeda though missed her daughter but was over the moon when she realised exactly how lucky she was to get another chance with family. She loved her husband a lot and would never dream to regretting her decision of marrying him and choosing him over her family but a part of her always felt incomplete without her full family. Now, bit by bit that hole was being filled up with better moments and bouts of laughter. Ted, her husband finally felt his guilt subsiding as he saw his wife finally getting her family back. Even if her relation with her own sisters was forever gone, still she had her cousins now around her. This soothed him of his age old deep rooted guilt.

Amos remembered the last time he had been to a live match. It was in his early adulthood back when his brother was in school and he went to the match with his dear wife. How lovely was that day. He had taken Alice for a date. That day he had proposed her and together they had finally started their beautiful relationship. They had even shared their first kiss which had been witnessed by the entire audience leading to an adorably shy Alice to hide her reddened face into her then newly formed fiance's chest.

Ethan was in heaven. If he hasn't secured the post of an arithmetic professor in Hogwarts he would have surely applied for the head quidditch coach part. Once upon a time he even wanted to be a professional quidditch player. A secret about which he never spoke to his wife, perhaps the only secret he had kept from her till date was the calls he had gotten from several quidditch teams to join them back when he had completed his studies. He knew once he would enter the world of professional quidditch he would have to sacrifice a lot. Specially he knew he had to let go of the golden chance of working together with the love of his life since they both had already received an invitation for joining the Hogwarts. Only Amos knew of the big decision his brother had taken. He knew fully well what golden opportunity his younger brother had let go of for his love. Amos had tried to persuade him to think again but Ethan never regretted his decision ever. Today Ethan was enjoying himself the most. His favorite team was right there in action. His wife had bought them all here. His family was safe and sound. His belly was filled with his favorite food. What more did he need? It was most certainly heaven.

The nail biting match had finally ended with Chudley Canons winning by a slight margin. But as they say, a win is a win. Ethan and Lyra hugged the life out of each other as their favourite team had won. Cedric had murmured how unfair it was that his team had lost unfairly at the end. Aurelia had kissed his cheeks and bought him his favourite player figurines in compensation. Of course she bought them for her niece as well as her husband. Ethan was the bigger child out of them all. After a late lunch the group finally ended their day with hugs and kisses. Not really knowing when they will all get together again like this, the parents let go of their kids with a heavy heart. Andromeda had given Aurelia few of her homemade cookies she had bought specifically for her daughter as well as her other family members. Regulus had silently slipped a few galleons in his sister's pocket. Even though she was financially independent since long still for him she would always be his little girl to whom he would give pocket money which she could spend as she liked.
Soon everyone left for their respective homes and the day ended with smiling faces.

How was the chapter guys. Is it good? Is it bad? Is the story going stale?
I really don't know right now.
Well, whatever it is, I'll continue writing.

Photos have been taken from google.

Happy Reading✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 4.3K 26
Lyra Black is the daughter of Sirius Black. She's been through a lot throughout her seventeen years of life. As soon as she turned seventeen, she ran...
122K 3.4K 72
-๐‘ฉ๐‘ณ๐‘จ๐‘ช๐‘ฒ-PREQUEL OUT NOW Nerezza Black is the daughter of infamous madman and killer Sirius Black. Taken in by Lupin, Nerezza learns to control he...
3.6K 120 19
๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ.There is someone out there who thinks you're perfect and they will give you the world, the stars and everything in between๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *...
2.5K 136 14
Complete: 37k+ Words - Regulus Black Slow Burn Romance - AU where Voldemort never existed. It's 1987 and the Marauders are all graduated and living...