Mine Love VMINKOOK

By NiniKim58

"You are a cheater Jungkook. I hate you" Jimin said. "Don't leave me Jimin. I really love you" JK cried. ... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 (prologue)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Episode 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
New Story
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
💜
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue (1)
Epilogue (2)
Special Part
New Story

Chapter 20

4.2K 139 90
By NiniKim58

Jimin is sitting in the sofa while sulking and Taehyung walking to the downstairs while talking to the person in the phone. He sat on the couch and eyed at the male who is sulking and pouting. After some minutes he cut the call and stared at jimin.

"Hey Jimin. What happened? " He asked in his usual cold voice.

"You know what Kim? It's very very boring here. It's already 2 weeks till I moved here but kookie can't spend his time with me. He is always doing his work" Jimin said whining.

Taehyung stopped himself from laughing at the males complaint about his husband.

"Okie. I am going to the mall. If you want you can come with me also. I am in the car ok" He said and left to his car.

'Is he talking to me? Is he TALKING to ME? ' Jimin screamed internally and ran towards the car.

...In car...

Taehyung is in the driver seat while Jimin is sitting beside him in the front seat. The car ride is silent. Only the low music in the background is heard. No one is speaking anything.

Jimin just stared at taehyung's side profile who is driving.

'He is so handsome. What? Am I called him handsome? You jiminie pabo you have husband. But what can I do? This man  near me is hella handsome' jimin said to himself and cried internally.

Taehyung find out Jimin staring at him and smirked. "Take a picture. It will last long babe" Taehyung said playfully while smirking.

Jimin blushed and immediately hide his face which is got redder out of embarrassment. "Yah Taehyung. Focus on the road" Jimin said. Taehyung chuckled at that.

"You know what? You can smile like this Taehyung. It suits your face more than your so called grumpy face"

Taehyung's face turned to his normal cold face after hearing this.

'Argh.. Stubborn idiot' Jimin thoughts.

After some time they reached the mall.

They went inside and got the attention of the people inside the mall.

Some of them drooled over Taehyung for his handsomeness and some of them eyed at the beautiful male walking beside him.

Taehyung saw the boy looking at Jimin with a dirty stare and licked his lips while staring at Jimin's body head to toe.

Taehyung wrap his hands around Jimin's waist and pulled him closer. Jimin's eyes wide at the sudden action and he is blushing madly. He looked at Taehyung who is glaring at the boy . Jimin understand what happened now.

Taehyung glared at the boy with the burning stared who is gulped hardly at the angry tiger and ran from there.

They walked inside the store and do their shopping. They are roaming around the mall and bought whatever they like. And they pay the bills. Of course taehyung is the one who is paying for the things. He don't wanna let the smaller male to pay.

"You don't have to do that Tae" Jimin said.

"Ohh... I will" Taehyung said and payed the cash.

Thay both are unaware of the pair of eyes watching at them closely.

They are in the car going back to mansion.
.
.
.
They reached the mansion and enterer inside. There is sitting Jungkook in the couch waiting for his husband(s). He looked at them and walked to them.

"Where are you Jimin? Where have you been before? " Jungkook asked worriedly.

"Kookie.i got bored. So me and Taehyung went to the mall for shopping" Jimin said excitedly.

Jungkook's mouth hung open after hearing this. 'Taehyung? Really him? He even don't take me anywhere' his thoughts cut of by Jimin's words.

"Kookie.. He even bought me many things. I said that I will pay but he didn't let me kookie" Jimin said.

'What in the hell is happening now? '

Jungkook saw taehyung entered into the mansion, carrying some paper bags.

"Oh Jimin. You forget some of your bags in the car" Taehyung said at the time when his eyes locked with Jungkook. They stared at each other until Jimin spokes.

"Oh Tae.. Thank you" The short male said and take the bags from his hands.

'Tae? Even I am also didn't call him like that till now' Jungkook thought and again looked at Taehyung who is also looking at him.

Jimin looked at them staring at each other. Jimin looked at Jungkook then Taehyung then Jungkook and again Taehyung.

"I am going to my room guys" He said awkwardly and ran from there.

'Why shouldn't I feel jealous. I love Jungkook ryt? Or else... No no.. But what if I also like... No no Jiminie pabo' Jimin scolded himself after entered his room.

...Back to Taekook...

Their staring contest turned to glaring contest. Jungkook glared at Tae angrily while Taehyung just smirked at him.

"What do you planning Taehyung? Why are you acting nice towards Jimin? " Jungkook said with angry tone.

"Look Jeon. I didn't plan anything. He said that he is bored and I am only helped him to that" Taehyung said calmly.

"What? Am I looking like a dumb? Even you are not acting nice to me in this whole 3 months, but you suddenly act nice towards Jimin haan? " Jungkook growled.

Taehyung stare at Jungkook with a bored face. Jungkook getting annoyed at that.

"Stop with your act Taehyung. I don't let you do anything to my husband" Jungkook added.

Taehyung lost his mind after hear the word 'my husband' from Jungkook.

Suddenly Jungkook's pinned on the wall by One and only Taehyung. Jungkook hissed at the action and tear his gaze in his front only met with two dark eyes which is directly looking at his own.

Jungkook gulped at the sight. "Can repeat your previous words sweet heart? " Taehyung said in his deep and slow voice while staring deep into Jungkook's soul with his dark eyes.

"I.. Umm.. I.. Me.." Jungkook tried to form a word but he can't. Taehyung's deep gaze stopped him from talking.

"Tell me Jungkook. What do you said before? " Taehyung whispered in Jungkook's ear.

The shiver runs down to Jungkook's spine while hearing his deep husky voice. His body betrayed him from moving and his voice didn't came out from his throat.

Taehyung's one hand is in Jungkook's waist and other hand is placed in the wall beside him while Jungkook's hands are In Taehyung's chest keeping some distance.

Taehyung tighten his grip and pulled Jungkook further close to him like almost their chest touched.

Taehyung and Jungkook staring at eachother. Jungkook's heart is beating like a crazy. Taehyung is surely hear his heartbeat from now.

"What are you saying before? Even to you, I didn't act nicely ryt? Are you perhaps Jealous sweetheart? " Taehyung said smirking.

"Why would I jea... " Before he could finish his words Taehyung cut him off.

"What..? I can't hear. " Taehyung said while further moving his body closer to Jungkook and sniffing his neck. His breath fanned over Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook frozed on the spot. He didn't move or say anything. He is just standing like a statue with a wide eyes.

"Tell me sweetheart that you are Jealous" Taehyung said his lips touched Jungkook's neck.  (A/n- please save me😭)

"Ahh" Jungkook moaned accidentally. Taehyung smirked at his neck after hearing a small low moan from the other male's mouth.

Taehyung continuesly teasing Jungkook while his hair is tucked by the other male. Taehyung moved his lips upward from his neck to his Jaw. Jungkook grabbed the back of his hair and close his eyes shut.

Taehyung give feathery kiss to Jungkook's jaw who is moaning slowly while throw his head back and tucking Taehyung's hair.

Taehyung detached his lips from Jungkook and looking at the male. Jungkook eyes are still closed, body sweaty and messy hair while breathing heavily. Taehyung smirked at his effect on the male and backed away a little still holding him.

Jungkook opened his eyes and looking at the male infront of him with sweaty hairs fallen in his forehead.

"Don't ever try to snap at me Sweetheart" Taehyung whispered and his ear and left from there while smirking.

Jungkook just stood there dumbfounded.

'What happened a moment ago? Arghh.. Kim Dumb idiot Taehyung' he pulled his hairs frustratingly.

And also left from there to his room where Jimin is.

Jungkook entered into the room and saw Jimin sitting in the bed. He walked towards the male pull him to the heated kiss. He is literllay looking like a beast now with a sweaty face.

Jimin is also responded to his kiss and kissed back. Jungkook heated their kiss and push Jimin on the bed. He also hovers over him and started kissing again.

(Rest is your imagination.)

After some time Jungkook layed beside Jimin who is already slipped into his dream land.

He pulled the male closer and wrapped his hands around Jimin's waist and covered their bodies with blanket and also slip into his dream land.
.
.
.
.
.
Meanwhile other side of the country..

"We found that Kim Taehyung's husband boss"

"Are they really happy? " The boss asked his man.

"Maybe ye-yes boss"

"I will make you regret Taehyung. I will make you pay for all of your doings to me. I will make you pay for snatch my position in this business world Taehyung"

"Kidnap him, his husband Jeon. I wanna play with his little husband"

Hope you like it Guys...

Ignore my mistakes....

Comment your opinions about this chapter...

Sarangae💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.5K 4.7K 48
Jin and Jungkook hated eachother more than anything, Jungkook hated that Jin grew up privileged and everything was handed to him easily while Jin hat...
27.7K 1K 14
One day after some unfortunate events, Jimin ends up staying with the cold hearted Min Alpha, but what will happen when the dragons could attack at a...
3.2K 593 42
"You'll burn yourself in this fire of revenge!"_ Unknown "I hate you to the core of my heart."_ Jennie "YOU BROKE MY TRUST. NOW I'LL BREAK YOU." _ Je...
38.9K 2.1K 39
"you should not have appeared in front of me again park knowing fully well you will die by my hand" "I lost you once,I will not lose you again chim" ...